So I live in Florida, USA and there are constantly bugs- mosquitos, flies...

So I live in Florida, USA and there are constantly bugs- mosquitos, flies, roaches coming into the house whenever I open the door or they just come through the garage. There's a fly and a mosquito flying around this room and buzzing in my ear every 5 minutes and it's annoying as all hell because I'm a slow boi. What do you foreignfags do to deal with this shit? Just leave the house? Find a new cardboard box? Burn the place? Get bug spray? Ignore it?

Attached: bugs.jpg (671x447, 102K)

bug spray

bug spray, but if you have parfume or deodorant spray it on your body so mosquitoes are not going to bite you.

Try ultrasonic bug repellers
Move to the city
Move north to Canada. Winter kills all that shit.

Attached: nobugz.jpg (1920x850, 1.55M)

I prefer bugs than overweight abusive uncle eskimos

So bugs and sweaty uncle Antonio then.

flyscreens and surface spray around door cracks

I'd rather not live where the french fight for independence

Says the Catalonian oppressor.

I have a fuckin bug exterminator and they still don't work

Bug spray to kill the bugs and to repel bugs from biting you

>Australian flyscreen

Attached: AustralianBugDefense.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

You owe the French for 1776

Well if they worked they would drive themselves out of business.

Attached: Brian Stelter 021.jpg (404x576, 70K)

Basically chain mail

You owe the French for Quebec

We want our money back

You owe us for 1812

If they even did just 5 full house cleanings they would have to file bankruptcy halfway through completing the second one

You started it, I think Alaska, Washington and Oregon should be given. Maybe Northern California, Idaho pan handle and Montana too for your transgression.

You can have all of Florida just let us keep Alaska Montana and Idaho

Its way too cold down here for mosquitos and those other crappy insects

You can take Southern Cali and Auburn instead, and we will stop guaranteeing your safety

Chile seems really laid-back and peaceful. Is it as good as I keep hearing?

I agree- hell I'd even say we should give Florida to the terrorists if they agreed to stop their acts of jihad against us. This place might as well just be a better version of Mali

Yeah well you still have to worry about those Argentinians trying a Second Atacama-Patigonian Union

Welp, since some of us are here already- someone in Jow Forums needs a bit o' help from the professional surfers:

I actually meant to Say California but we could just give both tbqh

You'd gain a couple states worth of shitty land along with 5 people

If you compare us to to rest of the other countries in Latin America we are a lot better, there's no gang violence (or at least not like in other countries in the area), a free market economy and a stable (small) government, also one of the highest HDI in the region.

Haha and Bolivia threatening us at the HAYA

We want the white states only.

Florida will be gone in a century or two anyway.

Attached: b8e999ed2905501328efc41884a76c58.png (1158x867, 1.42M)

Any tips if I were to travel there on vacation or something?

The southern region is the best (región de los ríos y región de los lagos) the rivers and lakes regions, plenty of food, forest, lakes, mountains (also volcanos with ski centers). The extreme south is also pretty good (torres del paine) a lot of people from the USA and Europe visit that place to make the hiking routes, also a plenty of people speak English.

Attached: serveimage-7.jpg (1300x600, 310K)

you get full ownership of new hampshire, california, florida, new jersey, and north dakota

and cold = no snakes either!