My sister keeps calling me fart breath and it's starting to take a toll on my self-esteem

My sister keeps calling me fart breath and it's starting to take a toll on my self-esteem.

Attached: 1458772131952.jpg (500x374, 23K)

if your breath is actually bad, then fix it

if your breath is fine and she is just making fun of you for no reason, then sock her in the jaw

Fuck her hard. Assert your dominance.

at least you're white

Fuck her in the pussy

Wait till she falls asleep, then go into her room, open her mouth, and proceed to fart in her mouth, when she wakes up tell her what you did and that she is now fart breath

my wife chino is so cute-

stop eating farts then

>getting bullied by a girl
LOL

Reduce contact with your sister. My dad used to call me a useless piece of shit and that I should hang myself because I'm just a waste of his money; when I was a child it was fine, but over time it started to dig into my brain and eventually I developed an inferiority complex and had thoughts of suicide. If I had left him earlier in life then this wouldn't have happened.

If you brush your teeth and tongue regularly then you shouldn't have breathe problems, but for insurance you should try chewing on parsley or chewing gum to help with it.

Do not attempt to tolerate insults, you must be proactive in resolving it otherwise it will manifest in adverse effects later on.

whatever you say, fart-breath

tell her you did this anyway even if you didnt

call her a cunt back

Show her what a fart really smells like up close and personal like. Maybe motorboat her chest with one too. That way she'll remember.

It means she wants you to eat her ass.

Greetings Fart Breath,
Try learning about
>proper diet
>the various types of mouth wash
>the various types of toothpaste and brushes
>The advanced toothbrush methods
>The dentist

Attached: SITTING_BULL.jpg (600x500, 58K)

tell her to wipe from front to back

>1 post by this ID

Hi russki fren

this is solid advice. if you wanna fix it then fix it if not then don't let her push you around. make her never want to call you fart breath again

hello fren, why didn't you reply to any other good post but replied to my shitpost instead?

Attached: 1449348360853.png (370x399, 74K)

That's such a cute name though. I'm sure she loves you very much

Fuck off