She's an apple

>she's an apple
lmao imagine being a femanon and an apple LOL HAHAHA

Attached: Petite_body_type_large.jpg (480x368, 25K)

apple is literally just an egg
pear looks like a dick

j-joke's on you, i'm a fridge

Attached: 30a241741fdaccbd88a74fd65bba09b085f0457e9a0ac248230aa373611ce754.jpg (480x853, 59K)

can i play with your ice trays?

That'd be so sad

Attached: 1411815556404.gif (400x303, 497K)

if you are a femanon and pic related is yours by any chance I would like to know you and love you more than anyone does

pear and hourglass are the only acceptable options

that's it? i can just get a bf with meme shirts?
redbubble here i come

meme panties would be better

Fucking pears, man

>ass man
very based taste

Attached: 1552226943209.gif (180x166, 457K)

you can get one (probably even me) without that too, I just really like the original of that shirt, cute af

apples are a disgrace
rectangle and inverted are literal traps

rectangles are fine, track/sporty girls usually have that type of body and i always liked it

>someone wheres this shirt in real life
>a fat "person" no less

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531[1].jpg (680x680, 85K)

>he likes the man bodytype

Attached: kek.png (720x1000, 1.02M)

imagine being so gay that you dont like track girls

i date/fuck any type

Attached: 147905456155.jpg (1920x2560, 346K)

i don't entertain the hope of that often because of my location (trust me i literally live in the middle of nowhere). i do wish i had that shirt though

Pear is the GOAT for dem thighs and ass

Attached: 1446424613664.jpg (400x400, 26K)

ngl I'd smash hourglass, rectangle and invertet triangle (must be feminine af though, I aint no trap lover). Probably pear as well (depending on if they're chubby or if it's just thicc)

Apple is cute if she's shorter. Inverted triangle is worse

>imagine being so gay that you dont like track girls
its not that i dislike track girls, its that i dont fucking like girls with spongebob body

Pear is the best.

Attached: 1521119553014.jpg (1242x2208, 188K)

spongebob body is superior than patrick body

not him, but i'd be happy to move to the middle of nowhere if we got along. city life is too exhausting and anxiety inducing be my fridge

Hourglass is ideal. Pear is pretty nigger-tier but still appealing. Rectangle is low-test. Triangle is literally homo. Apple is unappealing to all.

based
very sexually insecure amerilard

Attached: 1552156604417.png (517x496, 290K)

is this just photoshop or are hip implants a thing

how is a body like that even possible wtf

>hourglass
>Pear
>rectangle
>inverted triangle
>apple

She's always had that big weird body. I would post some .webms but she's too big for the tiny 2mb size limit.

>tfw pear (male)

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

Imagine being male and being a pear

imagine being a male and an hourglass

Attached: 1232151231.jpg (207x244, 8K)

I'm banging a 24 y/o girl right now who has the apple shape...she's a lot of fun. I'm actually going to pick her up in two hours to smoke weed and have sex. apparently she used to be very thin and was more of a rectangle at that point, but I don't really care. she's a great fuck and she looks really cute when I'm sticking it in her. we also get along super well and never run out of stuff to talk about.

I also started seeing this other girl recently who's a tiny hourglass with big titties. she's 18. I think apple girl is going to have to fight for my attention in the future.

Apple isn't a real body shape. It's just one of the others hidden behind a massive layer of fat.

i appreciate the offer, but i doubt you'd want to spend 30k hours learning a difficult, largely useless language

Inverted triangle is the least attractive desu.

it's a real body shape, it's just not a real skeleton shape. the thin shapes are the way they are because of their skeleton, the fat shapes are the way they are because of their fat. but both categories are real body shapes.

>male
>starved rockclimber body
good thing im not an amerilard

Attached: 1531770972643.gif (185x168, 62K)

>he doesn't want a gf with strong, wide shoulders to carry all of his feels, and a minimum of hydrodynamic friction in the hip area to allow her to swim through the water like a powerful dolphin

you homosexual types disgust me

i'd like to learn a language anyway. you should teach me

Apple would become triangle if it wasn't fat.

idk about that
I knew a girl in high school who had the legs, hips, and arms of a runway model with the beer belly of a 60yo man.
she was very strange to look at. people always offered her seats on public transport because they thought she was preggo.

Smallest ass and man shoulders

small tit pears confirmed for best girl body type

morbid obesity and high estrogen levels that encourage fat deposits in the hip and thigh region

>a fridge
Oh hell fuck no, gtfo.

She probably had an undiagnosed cyst or tumour in her abdomen.

Shit cant be that bad if you have broad shoulders and ok chest
Pear is worse and sign of onions consumption

no she was just fat, her dad was a doctor so she'd been checked for all those things
imagine pic related but with big tits

Attached: skinny-fat.jpg (300x200, 12K)

>theres a pear femanon lurking this thread right now

Attached: download (22).jpg (247x204, 9K)

that depends on the skeleton. any skeleton shape can get fat, after all.

I'm back just got my pizza lol
I mean I live in Hungary so I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere with a useless language too lol
we can talk and shit anyway, anytime if you want to

Is this pear or hourglass?

Attached: 1534463003488.jpg (877x1053, 140K)

thats probably an hourglass photoshopped to look more like a pear

hourglass

pear means that the boobs are smaller than the hips. hourglass means they're roughly equal.

Will she have sex with me?

That is to much women for me she scares me

when i look at girls like that i just consider my dick not worthy of fucking them because it probably wouldnt even fit between her ass cheeks

will you teach me Hungarian while we play vidya?

You'd be surprised at how deep you can dig, user.

I like Pear the most but I will only breed with an inverted triangle because I am a male with SUPER wide hips and if I end up having a son with a wide hipped woman he will be absolutely DOOMED. I need a woman with narrow hips if I want my son to have a chance in life.

Attached: 1552225093521.jpg (2737x3955, 1007K)

I used to work with a fit hungarian girl. I jokingly asked her to teach me hungarian and she said it would be a really, really bad idea because it's a really awful language.
Could've banged her. Wasted life, anons.

I just feel like if she sat on my head it would pop like a grape.

well that is somewhat close
not really actually but at least i'm in europe too
i gotta go soon but if you'll grace me with a contact, i'll get back to you tomorrow, hungarianon
also fug off imposter

Are you kidding? That looks like mother of my second child material

How do I turn my rectangle fiance into a pear

Attached: 1552244569995.png (395x474, 25K)

More like mother of my second through seventh child material.

give her butt massages twice a day and feed her butter

Corsets and force feeding

If you can get a woman with wide hips then what would stop your wide-hipped son from getting a gf? Also, he won't have wider hips than you just because she has wide hips. Genetics don't stack like that.

it's a wonderful language, but one of the hardest at least people say it's almost on pair with some kind of chinese and it's the second hardest. you can explain things a lot lot better in hungarian than in english or almost any other language because we have so much words with so many meanings. but for example if we really want to give a meaning to the word "awesome" it's at least 2-3 long phrases and I envy the powerful little words from english a little. I'm sorry for you tho.

is Discord okay? I hope so, I'm using an account with the ID Aroif#2638

you may be an imposter or idk, but I can talk with you too if you want, my Discord is above

that's a whale

She does n't gain weight, she has a big bowl of ice cream every night after dinner and sometimes a cookie with milk too

Attached: 1550972893007.jpg (250x243, 23K)

Consider dumping her or marrying her. Both of those are guaranteed to add significant mass to any woman.

she's a britbong

Thin pears, master rrrrrrrace

Watching hourglass and skinny pear females be like
Pic related

Attached: boomer-root-beer.jpg (555x508, 105K)

She was better before she absolutely wrecked her body with three pregnancies.

Attached: lewd mal.webm (320x240, 1.94M)

Actually your son can have completely diffrent hips than you expect, for example i have normal hips and my wife has large hips and our son was born with three legs

>Genetics don't stack like that
But wouldn't a tall man + tall woman couple be more likely to produce a taller son than a tall man + short woman couple?

Well it depends on the gene
I can only explain it in polish or use google translator, but there are recessive and dominant genes. Search in google

>tfw no inverted triangle gf

these are comic proportions

she would literally not fit through many doors in japan (doors are very narrow in japan)

lmao no one gives a shit about japan you fucking weeb

>tfw mix between hourglass and rectangle
None of the other ones look like normal women desu.

Attached: 1547238950011.jpg (351x351, 16K)

I want to talk to a weeb apple. They are usually kind.

Attached: 8C4B7BB1-4E6E-495C-9AF1-E6E47A2953A3.jpg (850x1340, 267K)

>theyre so new that cant instantly recognized a reposted image
Aww shit aww fuck

HA, take that, fat roasties! Finally someone knocks them down a peg. Fat women have had it to good for too long. It's time we stand up to their tyranny.

Attached: 1552417623937.jpg (100x368, 12K)

just give me a single reason why anyone would pick anything over a pear
other than, you know, falling in love with a girl that just so happen to have lost at the genetic lottery

Attached: The perfect pear.jpg (500x363, 31K)

Pear > hourglass > apple > rectangle > inverted trianagle

Kate Upton is an apple

Attached: 62896e4a356616d0bd2dabf18663ca91.jpg (532x694, 66K)

no, she's a rectangle that has big tits

she's an apple because her hips are so narrow. if she was a rectangle then her mid section wouldn't be wider than her hips.

no, she's a rectangle. google her naked un-edited pics. she's a fridge with tits

the apple has the same uncanny valley disgust response as kate uptons body. no one thinks twice about a ruler body shape, there's a reason why kate upton receives so much flak for her body. if she had a normal common shape no one would give her shit.

Attached: types-of-body-shapes-5-body-shapes.png (980x670, 182K)

how bad?
show pics
>btw pear is best grill

Attached: download.jpg (750x500, 47K)

there are many variables

Attached: vertical-proportions.jpg (375x300, 46K)