/uni/ general

Midterms edition
How are unibots doing? You are studying hard for your exams, right?

Attached: 1523759803866.png (1634x952, 608K)

Just had my last exam today. Don't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep. I got paired with my oneitis (who already rejected me and I've been avoiding) for a group project though, which sucks.

calc 2 test tomorrow, havent studied at all, failed the first one.
he drops the lowest test grade but theres 4 tests excluding the final, not sure whether to drop or not.

>Needing to study for a math class
Dude find a tutor or something. If you need to cram for math exams you're doing it wrong.

just haven't practiced the material yet thats all

Just got a 94/100 on a Stats exam, class average was a 77. Thank god there is at least one subject I'm not a total retard in (math).

/College/ here not /uni/. March break next week, can't wait for a week of comfy.

Attached: 1530087646567.jpg (399x351, 67K)

6 weeks until the last exams of my life.

I just have to remember that I only need ~63% in the exams and my final year project to get a first overall.

>first overall
First overall in what?

>american
UK uni grading system:

1st - A
2:1 - B
2:2 - C
3rd - D
Fail

It's an old system with old names.

I fucked my roommate last night and made him swallow my cum hes a cocklusting twink I might fuck his bussy again tonight

I wish my roommate would let me fuck his boicunt you got lucky user, I use Grindr to TOP twinks it works well

Well that was very explicit

Attached: 1549263537134.png (500x470, 84K)

I plan for nothing and it all works out for me. This strategy has guaranteed C's at least

Attached: 1549762881723.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>10 exams in 2 months
Im never gonna make it

>guaranteed C's
Why not just suck on moss for survival if you insist on being so mediocre?

>At least

I passed my last semester with B's

How's statistics for a carrer?

Extremely boring but pays well. Don't underestimate how horrible your life will be when you hate 8 hours of every day.

Is it really that bad? What do you do exactly?

Does anyone else want their dick suc by their roommate? I'm tired of sniffing his boxers and fapping.

not uni, but not studying indeed and i hate myself, i need to study a lot
i just want to pass, and i will pass everything as long as i start taking it seriously soon
except physics. im fucked

I don't work in statistics, but from reading people's accounts, it's just one of those math monkey jobs that has zero interest. You are literally a human calculator.

Does that sound appealing? Being in an office looking at spreadsheets typing meaningless numbers into a calculator all day?

Yeah doesn't sound too exciting. Thing is I don't seem to be able to find a career that I would like to do. Since anything artistic has pretty shit job security, I have to try finding something that's relatively stress-free, but also not completly brain-dead.

go with the mean, forget about your dream

>schizophrenia develops into intense daily panic attacks
>drop out and start an easy McJob tomorrow
Feels bad being a gigantic failure

Attached: 1515415219925.png (333x389, 192K)

What are you studying for if not uni/college?

It's barely my second semester and I passed with B's on my first one.

Cut me some slack.

Attached: 1551822216233.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>skipped all lectures during second term
>finals coming up
>know nothing
>50% of grades are made up by attendance-fueled things
I'm so fucked I think I'll kill myself.

working at KFC was the worst thing to ever happen to my anxiety, much more stressful than uni work