To all attractive anons, you guys have no idea how lucky you are

to all attractive anons, you guys have no idea how lucky you are.
fucking hell, I would actually sell my soul to satan just to be average looking, like your everyday joe
everyone that says "looks don't matter" should be unironically crucified, I mean sure they don't if you are rich or intelligent but if you're not born into wealthy family or with high IQ (like me) then your life is basically meaningless

the game was rigged from the start like that one user (RIP) said

Attached: ayy karamba.png (744x804, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8gH0_Zb0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm average at best but I do feel bad for you truly unfortunate people.

Move into the woods fucker.If you truly feel like you are socially fucked,just secede from whatever union you are in.Either that or get ripped as fuck.You might be ugly but i think the fitness would negate that somewhat.

>Move into the woods
yeah like if it was easy
as I said I wasn't born into wealthy family, I don't have money to buy land

Who said anything about legality no one would care if you lived in some fucking Alabamian swamp forest.Literally just stay hidden.Create a Ted shed bruhseph

Let's see how bad you are

Slightly above average here, and I also feel really bad for the people who were fucked by the genetic lottery. Through no fault of their own, they're starting from a position of weakness.

i'm pretty good looking and am tall too. feel bad for the chinlets and the like.

Attached: Sandwich.png (91x89, 22K)

I don't live in US
and I wouldn't even survive

now I'm literally waiting for my parents to die so I can off myself shortly afterwards. I lost all hope for better life I just want to stop existing already and maybe be reincarnated into better life like reroll in rpg games
I will maybe post a picture in an hour or so

and I'm really bad looking, terrible baby face, I look like I'm 12 even tho I will be 22 in a month, and I can't fucking grow a beard
and I have werid ass skull shape, so every haircut looks bad on me
well I'm also 171 cm, I mean I don't mind the height it's much less important than the face.

how about this, not to break r9k rules and the such and you being banished by the janitors, post a picture of someone else, that looks very much like you. need a reference pick on how shitty your genetics really are

Attached: frog.jpg (250x187, 8K)

I don't know it's hard to say, I will just post it on /soc/ in about an hour and link it here.

I'm 5'9 average face, try to live this way

sure. btw if you're really fucking ugly i suggest you don't off yourself. it's admitting defeat to the people you hate desu.

to what people? I don't hate anyone
I hate God for how he made me. It's only his fault my life sucks.

hmmm, thought all facelets loathed chads. you proved me wrong user. then listen to this song, wouldn't want anyone to die without hearing it once. if possible try and signal to me whether afterlife is cozy or not, from the skys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8gH0_Zb0E

Attached: feels.jpg (235x215, 12K)

thanks user, I really like it, I will add it to my russian music playlist

You incels cry about everything.
There are people that are born with no legs and arms and they can somehow enjoy life.

>got rated 6 and 7.5 on soc but still believe I'm ugly
Can you trust people on soc ?

Attached: wojakmeh.png (645x773, 49K)

I've been called sexy and cutie on /soc/ And i had a girlfriend for a few months who also commented frequently on my appearance. I'm also a total sperg who makes inappropriate comments all the time, has no consideration for anyone but friends and myself and I still had a girlfriend. It really is all about looks, people who say it's personality are lying to your face.

yeah I noticed, also people with better looks usually have better personality, being an ugly fuck and hating yourself doesn't really improve your mental health

>tfw cant tell if I'm really ugly or if it is all in my head

Attached: 15388584343.jpg (793x786, 54K)

oh and I wanted to mentioned that depending on lighting I either look like 12 year old or 40 year old alchoholic
kinda funny imo

I will post the picture in 15 minutes

fucking hell camera app on my iPad keeps crashing, I don't know what's wrong, I haven't used it for like 2 years or somethgin like that so it's probably because of that
I don't know honestly what to do I think I will just go to sleep in an hour

Common user, we wanna se your alcoholic babyface

I don't know how to fix this shit I already restarted it three times
I fucking hate modern technology, you have to buy new smartphne every 2 years because it literalyl stops working

6th times the charm user

I will try but it takes forever

Kill yourself. Originaly23811

>tfw got a good facial structure but its ruined cause of severe cystic acne

Attached: BD3F4695-CC92-49FC-B6CB-BF56B1760C3F.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

D7UGRIH

go through blackpill and accept the whitepill, retard. looks can only get you so far, but if you manage to be charming while ugly, you will own the world

Attached: 1545120538762.png (400x380, 105K)

Based and redpilled

Want to extrapolate