/school/

Back to school thread?
Let us talk about the worst time of our lives. How did you survive? What lies have people made up about you? What was your routine. Did teachers intervened when bullying went physical?

>be me, highschool
>ofc 1.5/10 weird kid without friends
>keep getting called faggot, asscrust licker, creep, etc because of my hair and another "incident", but I'm used to being called faggot from home so I'm good at ignoring it
>also ignoring stories people keep telling about me, apparently you can be a faggot and stalking girls at the same time
>even people from other grades I never met in my life new weird things I'm doing
>could probably talk for hours about them
>at least god gave me a 10/10 brain
>straight As in everything except physical education
>in statistics, teacher keeps asking me to validate, even has me giving the lecture about probability distributions
>nobody listened and got interrupted every minute but felt good that at least the teacher is believing in me

>The week before exams always went like this:
>suddenly, the shit they gave me was all jokes and we're all friends
>of course friends have to help each other with exam preparation
>"of course we won't call you faggot anymore user. It was just a joke". "I never made fun about you". "Sorry that we accidentally threw away your stuff, we didn't know it was yours". "I didn't believe X when he said you piss in the sink or use your fountain pen to masturbate"...
>really enjoyed the time
>on the day of exam, everybody wishes me luck
>120 minutes later, exam is over
>first guys are already calling me faggot again
Of course I knew they were bullshitting me, but not getting bullied for once felt so good I just pretended it's real. I basically paid for my friends with extra lessons here

Attached: wnsqmf9evol21.jpg (1080x541, 57K)

I remember a ton of anxiety. Of course, a few years later I learn from gossip that most people thought I was good looking (or could have been if I'd put in some effort) and wasn't disliked, but simply unknown due to my own standoffishness.

Attached: afraid.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Does your anxiety still affect you? How do you know they're not making fun about you(honest question?

Well my standoffishness continued in college and it wasn't until I was an adult that I finally sough therapy and got on meds. Now things are better but I still have to struggle against the anxiety sometimes. At least now I'm aware of it and that seems to be a good place to start.

As far as the possibility of old classmates making fun of me, I've considered it. But considering there's nothing in it for them, I doubt it. And on the rare occasions I've bumped into those old classmates they've all been super excited to see me. Even the girls. The first thing they do is compliment me. It seems that I'm someone who is definitely remembered, but for nothing in particular. It's a strange dichotomy.

I've come to see my teenage years as a huge waste of potential. I think back on high school and wonder how I didn't run the place.

>there's nothing in it for them
Could could say the same thing about bullying, but I'm happy that it worked out for you and you found a social life

I don't know if I've found a social life. The thing about being an adult is that no one seems to have friends.

>Group project
>Can't find a group
>Test in pairs
>"Hey, user... "

>tfw not a native speaker, so i know how you feel but don't know how to say it
We're they at least nice to you when you helped them?

>Actually giving a shit about thought of you
lmao, high school kids are literally scum, especially when theyre normies. Im surprised you even wasted a single thought on them

Attached: 1549247697447.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Yeah.im not a native speaker either, i just googled a couple of the words

Well, back then I didn't have the confidence to find my own way. I just remembered how much school fucked me up and turned me into a functioning hermite. I don't have a social life outside my job and found joy in hiking and reading instead

>This
>Request to do it alone
>female partner and her little group gets visibly upset
>they want me just because i do all the work while they fuck around pretending to help me
>teacher denies my request because "user this is a group project, you need to learn how to socialize and work as a team"
>end up doing all the work alone again

I always hated group projects

Attached: 1479093421400.png (658x662, 44K)

>tfw so desperate for attention I would do any attractive girl's hw assignments when they asked
Worst part is I still help out girls in college

> do the group project alone
>can't concentrate because everyone is so fucking loud

Fuck those group projects were scary weren't they?

Alright... I'm not really good at telling stories, but...
>Be me
>Elementary School kid
>Parents put me in a Protestant private school for kids that are either rich or really smart
>It's small so there's only one class per grade and you stay together from kindergarten to highschool graduation
>During kindergarten, be friends with pretty much everyone
>Starting second grade people start distancing themselves from me and stop inviting me to things
>End up only being friends with the kid everyone thought was gay and the Jewish kid going to a Protestant private school because reasons
>around fourth grade they distance themselves from me too
>Overhear kids talking about how great the last pool party was
>Find out that one of my particularly rich classmates invited literally every kid in school to a massive party at his house except me
>Find out that all the kids in my class have been going on stuff as a class for years while intentionally cutting me out and never letting me know
I still don't know why me

Attached: 1552159896156.png (998x774, 1.67M)

I can empathize. Being left out or ostracized is one of those things that's hard to discover "why." Especially if it's consistent over a period of time.

Did anyone just completely withdraw during highschool? During my entire highschool time I had not a single friend (except for one who didn't go to my school). I was never physically bullied, because I was tall. So I guess I had that going for me.

I attempted to socialize early on but discovered that I had pretty much nothing in common with my peers and my assburgers made me a complete weirdo. I didn't give a shit about most of my classes because I knew I could get B's without paying any attention. So I just spent most of my time with my laptop watching YouTube and playing TF2 (I had an IEP which allowed more liberal tech use).

Things got a bit better when I changed schools in my senior year, I had a group that I hanged out with during lunch. But they were sophomores and juniors, so I think they mainly just saw me as cooler than I actually was because I was 17-18 and they were in the 15-16 range. I was still anti-social and graduated a semester early because I completed my credits early. I discovered that I had no skills, either because I never payed attention to school or because school doesn't teach you anything. And that was it, I never saw any of my peers again.

Society makes a big deal of highschool, but I did nothing during it. Never made any real friends, never got a girlfriend, never did drugs, my personality didn't really change except my autism gradually got more mild. I feel like I missed this chance at a huge life changing experience.

Sorry if this is a rambly blog post, I just had to get this off my chest.

>be me
>elementary school
>being the 2nd smallest kid in classroom
>get bullied for that
>being beta and loser enough, only way I learn to deal with that is by crying
>only grants me more bullying
Was not really that intense, but was though still
>girl I like in elementary never notice me because beta and manlet, was the Stacey of the class, so pretty probably that she was mocking me of my betaness with the other girls
>she publicly mocked of me once for being beta

>middleschool
>strech up
>become one of the tallest of the class
>still beta, as same time I start getting interested more in girls, the more I grow fear of them
>I liked this girl, never talked to her because of fear
>middleschool was shit

>highschool
>start gaining weight
>get man breasts
>a group of one chad and 3 roasties in my classs start mocking me for that, behind my back, but loudly enough so I can hear them
>reach point of no return
>depression hits here
>never leaves
>eventually things get a little better, start losing weight, get more confident about my body
>still beta, still depressed

>Sorry if this is a rambly blog post
Nah, thank you for sharing

I was mostly bullied in 5th grade when my best friend moved out but I know people talked behind my talk for years afterward. Even at 12th grade, even my "friends" compared me to Sheldon.

Attached: 1512150989200.jpg (567x437, 35K)

I can empathize. I had a few "acquaintances" but they were distant toward me. I usually had to invite myself over. I definitely don't look back on high school as anything special except for it's psychological impact on me.

this probably won't help anybody because all Jow Forums users are over 18 but if you finish all your required classes a year early and want to graduate after junior year don't do these things
>skip school
>refuse to do homework
>tell the teachers nobody use this stuff in real life
>tell everyone school is all busywork to keep kids off drugs
at least in senior year I filled out a form when I turned 18 that let me sign myself out of school and I went to less than half of my classes after that. I watched a lot of TV and played games until I had to go to college.

Attached: mine.png (664x322, 153K)

>the only feedback you get is how shitty you are and what you do are loser things.
>you don't realize that this is not normal, because you don't know any better
>you find excuses for everything they do to you and tell yourself it's justified
>you feel like shit, you don't know why you exist, you seem to make the life of others worse. You feel sorry for merely existing
>guy who handled my college applications shook my hands, and I felt guilty for doing that because he doesn't know he's making a mistake and putting his hand in dirt. I hoped he washed his hand afterwards. It was so awkward because I never shook hands before.

I can remember a specific incident in my senior years
>suddenly, they invited me to go out with them.
>tell me how expensive clubbing is so I should bring more than hundred bucks
>in the club, they don't allow me on their table, so I sit alone at the bar until midnight
>realize too late they only brought me so I pay for their drinks and snacks
>pay an enormous bill of around 250$, even tho I only drank sparkling water, never talked to anyone and got a headache from loud and horrible music

I'm an 18 year old senior in HS, and from what I can tell, senior year is a waste. I've already been accepted into two colleges, one of which is offering me $4,000. I have a part-time job as well. I'm not doing anything important at all. Honestly, it would be more beneficial for me to upgrade to full time and drop out to pay for college, but the colleges probably wouldn't like it if I did that.

Yeah. Aside from senior English, no other class mattered. It was all busy work or striving to fulfill that one last elective.

>girl brushes against me in the hallway
>"OH MY GOD EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW"

Attached: crisps.png (790x456, 220K)

I did four AP classes, so I suppose I need to take the test for college credit. AP japanese is pretty interesting as well. Other than that, school really doesn't do me any good, and the only reason I go is because I need to for college, and because my parents would probably kick me out if I stopped going, or they'd at least make me do more housework and maybe pay rent.

Look the most I remember from school is ditching out most times in sophomore year because I got lumped in with the slow kids because I transferred in from a bad school.

i think most people are evil
people that seem good will hurt other if the group is also doing it, and they will derive pleasure from it

Imagine being this big of a fucking brat that you can't even work together with someone on a school project. Like you can't even stand to be uncomfortable for the

Attached: 1533651957935.png (672x787, 979K)

>forced class arrangement
>girl forced to sit next to me
>she asks teacher if she can move 4 tables away from me
>teacher says she can't and she just walks out of the class and says she would rather sit in the hallway

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>Be me
>Be placed in special ed and AP classes because smart but socially awkward
>Literally and honest to god have all credits required to graduate by the end of freshman year
>Also get buffered to a county school designated for murders, rapists, gangbangers, etc of all walks of life due to writing a term paper on the psychological effects of bullying which my retarded English teacher thought was a plan to commit another VT. (Virginia Tech had just happened earlier that year)
>Be visibly mad at this and tough it out learning to make shivs from the blacks, money from the fat Asians, and other such bullshit
>Get placed back into normal school in AP and special ed classes because visibly shit in certain subjects
>Make valedictorian in sophomore year, pretty happy at that
>Be forced to tutor for free, be mad at that
>Deliberately bombing my own grade and everyone else's because no money
>Move and transfer to a magnet school
>Immediately follow same routine minus tutoriing
>Start up paid tutoring service
>Get busted because filthy Jew claims I gave him wrong answers for test
>Inform principal that Jew-kid answered wrong, provide proof
>Get suspended for a week and get grades heavily altered by principal
>Still have the highest recorded credits in entire state for graudation before credits were cycled out in my county
>Stuck there for *two fucking years* until discovery of special program to leave early
>Graduate early with program.
>Forget everythign I ever learned because it doesn't apply
>Learn what I need from the lical library's GED program

Just double down and use a GED program.

Attached: boredpink.jpg (777x1029, 85K)

Looking back, I wish I'd gotten my GED after my junior year and simply enrolled in community college for what would have been my senior year. Summer and winter session too. I could probably have matriculated to a public university in my state as a junior when everyone else was starting as college freshmen.

Oh and I just remembered my favorite particular story.

>Sophomore year
>Working with best friend on article for school paper, which never published because journalism teacher was rad and always stoned, about senior ditch day applying to all students
>Suddenly surrounded by Stacies
Spider-Sense Tingling.jpeg
>Stacy's rooting in my back pocket for my wallet
>Turn and look at her with a smug grin
"So Stacy like what you feel?"
"W-what are you talking about user?"
>She's still groping my pockets
>Grab her hand and stand up
"HEY CHAD YOUR BITCH IS FEELING ME UP!"
>Chad gets mad and tells Stacy they're done.
>Stacy begins crying and asks why I don't give her my wallet
>Point out I don't carry a wallet, just a small thing around my neck with small cash in it
>Stacy gets mad and slaps me

See you later virgins I got bitchslapped by a Stacy for not giving her money.

Attached: hellopinkness.jpg (170x204, 5K)

Oh hell someone gets it! I think school administrators are full of shit in regards to anything like this just because they'll keep you around to boost test scores.

I don't think so. I think children are just petrified that these things might happen to them too if they don't follow the herd. The reason people like you and I got bullied is because we were too genuine and trusting at one point which made us easy scapegoats for the weaker kids. Bullying is never for any reason other than insecure hierarchy bullshit. They aren't evil, just very scared.

absolute madman
based original

Attached: mein neger.jpg (620x387, 32K)

I got bullied a lot in high school and it's probably my fault because I've got assburgers and I tried to fit in the best way I could but failed. The bullying was physical, mental and even the teachers were using me to score points from my peers in the class by making comments about me that made the class roar into laughter. The worst part was this shit continued both in and out of school. Some random memories:
>Had some of my stuff stolen, told teacher, the thief then goes up after I sit down and tells the teacher I was lying. Teacher says she suspected I was lying
>Getting wrapped in sticky tape and then the whole playground grouping around and laughing at me as I'm led away by a teacher to be cut free
>Someone throws my bag across the room and I go to retrieve it. Teacher yells at me for it
>Kid only wanted to hang around with me if I paid him (I didn't give him any money. I was tempted but I still had some dignity)
>Group acts like they are my friends, they get my to smash some guys greenhouse with threats of beating me up if I didn't
>Kid gets me to steal stuff from shops for him. When I said I wouldn't he spread it around that I was a thief.
>Chilling on the grass with my bike one day. Dog comes running over that's off a lead. As the owner walks past she accuses me of kicking it. I'm known around the town for kicking animals, get various threats.

This shit all happened around 15 years ago now but it's stayed with me. It's fucked me mentally. I'd love to destroy my old high school. I don't really care about people being killed, I just want to destroy that place for those years of hell it put me through.

My life was great up until high school ended, it was the best time of my life. Even though I didn't talk to many people I got my fill of socialization just out of coincidence of being around the same people so often for years
Not until after high school did I realize I had nothing and no one in my life
I just wanna go back and relive my life up until high school ended over and over again

>and another "incident"
You must tell us about this "incident"

i coped and survived highschool by being on drugs literally all the damn time
i have no memory of highschool
all i remember is being in a band that almost got signed without doing any live shows and making c's and b's

God damn. That is soul crushing.

>"user you look like a fucking ape"
>"your head is so big user"
>"don't call on user. he'll just cry!" *entire class laughs*
>"user you will never ever have a girlfriend, how does that feel?
>"why are you so ugly user?"
>"you look like a fucking alien"
>"user you're a faggot"
>"stand up for yourself pussy"
>"nobody thinks your funny user, shut the fuck up."
>"my friend thinks you're weird and ugly"
>*girl screams when she turns and sees me and everyone laughs
Beaten and had things thrown at me on the school bus when I was 12-15 almost every day. Constantly tormented in class and at lunch. Burnt with matches. I tried playing on the lacrosse team my freshman year to befriend people but they did shit like pants me and try to pull my underwear down in front of the girls running track. Never had a girlfriend obviously. No close friends, I just sat with people who only bullied me a little bit. Life isn't fair.

Attached: 1549886298132.png (498x576, 66K)

>wonder why there isn't a uni thread up anymore when there was one earlier
>there's a general school thread up now
well that's nice

anyway middle and high schoolers are actual subhumans, so don't think too much about it user.

>What's more, you can just text your partner.
Clearly you arent anywhere close to old enough to use the boomer meme. When I was in school, you could NOT text anyone, as no one had phones. It wasnt until I went to uni people started to get them.

>go to school
>desperately want attention
>tell everyone im gay
>been in a relationship with the same boy since 8th grade (now sophomore in college)
FUCK

I had a science teacher who'd assign me cheerleaders as partners specifically because he hated their guts. As a consequence, I had more or less free reign to indulge my tendencies toward acting like a maniacal mad scientist. I always made sure they got splashed with something vile during disection and the like -- and they couldn't do a damn thing about it. So, y'know, it wasn't ALL bad...

Do you give or receive?

Uni is just "highschool 2.0: bureaucratic nonsense edition" user, avoid debt and get involved in research early if it's relevant to your studies. Living on campus the first year was fucking miserable for me but some people like it. If you don't understand something in class don't wait until the test, that's how you get an A-. Guess it depends on the school

>all Jow Forums users are over 18
user,

The school I'm planning on going to requires that you live on campus, but it's also offering me 4k, renewable for the next year. I'm planning on just taking the back seats of my car out and maybe just sleeping in it if my roommates are insufferable.

I've remained celibate.
I'm not a fag at heart.

Also, forgot to mention, it's less than 12k a year, and I'm planning on working two jobs over summer break to pay for it. I already have a pert time job, and I just finished an application for a full-time summer job with my school district. I'm applying to scholarships, too.

Clearly in OPs post its the girl who was unable to work with the partner.

Nice, I have something similar, I'm in an honors program which required me to live in a dorm for the first year. It was abject shit, bring a car if you can, without it you'll likely be stuck on campus 24/7 for the academic year. That lack of freedom, privacy, and of the ability to "get away" from everything made my first year the worst period of my life. But above all else, uni is just boring.

>teacher says everyone has to present
>female LOUDLY and CONFIDENTLY STANDS and claims "I have ANXIETY"

The mockery of real anxiety is exaserbating.

Attached: 1543640719877.png (584x712, 321K)

Yeah, I assume as much. It can't be any worse than senior year, though, right? Hopefully the credits from AP will let me skip a bunch of the dumb required classes.

>be me
>third grade
>teacher is putting students in pairs for project
>gets paired with some Hispanic girl
>she immediately starts to cry when she sees that I am her partner
>I have to do the project by myself because she won't do it with me
>fuck school

Attached: sad.png (220x184, 5K)

It'll depend on your major, I came in with over a year's worth of credit but their retarded scheduling of classes fucked me into taking a lot of nonsense to maintain my scholarships. Also, pro tip: If you see a girl you think you stand a chance with, sit close to her in the first week of class. Make sure she knows of you, ask her what she thinks regarding in-class questions. Eventually ask her if she'd like to work on homework together, get her number that way, and ask her on a date. It won't always work, but it's the easiest way to ask a girl out without involving the whole fucking class or just telling some poor broad that she's "beautiful."

>7th grade winter
>it snowed
>obviously everyone is throwing around snowballs during recess even though we weren't allowed to
>fuck around with a few buddies
>grab this big chunk of ice and snow
>throw it at one of my buddies
>he ducks down
>i hit the Stacy behind him in the side of her face
>she gets angry, yells and asks who it was
>didnt know what to do so just rose my hand
>she walks up and confronts me
>"wtf are u doing you could have seriously hurt me blah blah you didnt even apologize blah blah"
>she wouldn't let me leave,
>i didnt know what to do
>my autism kicks in
>i fucking slap her on the cheek (not hard)
>she's just speechless
>i leave quietly, a few seconds later it struck me what i have just done
>dont come to school for a week
Kinda weird how there were no repercussions, not from her group of friends nor from the school staff.

You sound like me that's peculiar...

I wandered by myself during breaks, sometimes i stayed in the empty classroom or bathroom stalls listening to music. If i didnt do that i observed girls. Had a few laughs from time to time. I was always tired, i do recall that.
Pic related, every start of school day

Attached: 1552375236412.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

how has he responded?

>hide in the music room during PE sometimes to escape the embarrassment and torment
>eventually get discovered
>get detention for months
>treated like the bad guy

Attached: sad.jpg (357x415, 71K)

School was awful, due to me hating school but my parents being lifelong successful salesmen I got put into best classes, didnt get any friends since I hated school, developed acute scoliosis and learned pretty much nothing besides how to make yourself look like a victim. Finally got a shitty job which I feel very proud of, cured my depression, but im still kind of lazy and unmotivated and alone. Ill try working on it. Someday. Maybe. It sucks that ive never experienced young love or love at all, lost my virginity to a prostitute, awful experience that kind of fucked me up. My dad supports me, and is proud of what I accomplished but Im not. I want a gf but im afraid that ill push her away specifically because im addicted to feeling like a victim. Dont know what to do. Psychotherapists never helped, but its a little bit better now that i get paid 300 a month. I have my own house so i dont need to pay for rent or electricity only gas and water and internet. Spend most of my days gaming, playing ff 14 with friends. Lonely and mostly boring. I look average, am 6.7 with blond hair blue eyes, normal weight. Despite this I am afraid of girls and have a very big fear of fucking up a situation, not knowing when to initiate. Probably I just have to date more on tinder. Havent wanted to kill myself for circa 3 weeks which is the longest ive ever gotten in maybe a few years.

Attached: 1550741319986m.jpg (717x1024, 65K)

I might be a madman but I've got a few more. Wanna hear about the time in senior year I fucked up a Latino kid who tried to jump me for my painkillers I didn't have on me or the incident with this jackass we called Cowboy?

Attached: pink2.jpg (175x159, 5K)

School was kinda strange for me. Unlike most robots I actually had a really good time. I wasn't super popular but I was in that clique with the chads and stacies etc. It was only after school that everything kinda fell apart and I ended up here.

>Be me
>Very short growing up
>Glasses
>Couldn't pronounce my "r"s
>Pretty socially awkward but also charismatic at times I guess
>Instead of getting bullied I was literally friends with the most popular kids, even elected to the "leader" in elementary school
>Used my power to pick on one of the football players and feel bad about it to this day, even though he was pretty stupid

I just don't understand how I wasn't bullied, ever. I don't know if I did something right or it was just luck. Always confuses me

Attached: 5A65DA26-BFCA-481C-A601-FC72F13F2139.png (988x992, 993K)

I'm graduating this year, turned 18 a few months ago. New school in my senior year and I only knew two people here prior.
Everyone is really friendly to me, but no one seems to want to talk to me outside of school (I'm guessing this might just be because people are flaky as shit).
I had a different group of friends who suddenly stopped talking to me for no reason (that hurt a lot; they all graduated a while ago so that might've been why).
Other than that, I get easy Bs, love most of my elective classes, go to the gym everyday after school.
My 6-8 grades were pretty rough, I couldn't control the 'tism then and ended up becoming something of a pariah (honestly I think it was mostly in my head but whatever, is the past).
Freshmen year was shit, sophomore and junior year I did Independent Studies (not awful, met some nice folks but I wouldn't go back).
So in all, this year's been decent, could be better and luckily there's time to change that if I have the courage to change.
Reading all these user's stories makes me sad though :(

I fucking know almost every kid in my class hates me. I joke with everyone we all laugh but i know they talk shit behind my back. Only good friend i have there is one sick kid which they make fun of a lot. Fucking hate school

Get the fuck out. No seriously, get the hell out. You don't belong here. You can still save yourself.

I've posted about shit that happened to me in school before, just for entertainment, but it was all generally a result of my own social retardation (although nearly all kids are retarded in one way or another, some more, some less). Regardless, I'm indifferent to it all. I always hated school, but it's done.
Yet while I couldn't care less about what some retarded kids thought or did, I was picked on far less than many guys here, so I get how it can fuck with some guys.
I just wanna be alone all day and enjoy some splendid isolation rather than interacting with people.

I don't think I can user. I've been out of school a long time, most of them are settled now with either serious jobs or families. Meanwhile here I am.

Don't try to date former classmates. Get out and LIVE. Explore the world you dumb bastard. Go find a brothel and fuck your way to being a king.

I suppose that at very least, I learned about social interaction through trial and error, a lot of error (although I am actually decent at it now), even if the main thing I learned is that I prefer to avoid it. Outside of sites like this, I guess.
That being said, I do have a couple new friends now, and I like seeing them every so often. In limited doses of course, but that's not them as much as it is me. And I've been out of school for years now

this. group projects were universally bullshit. one or two people always did all the work while the rest fucked around and leeched off the others.

user the advice you're giving me could be given to anybody else here. The fact that I was friends with chads and stacies doesn't change shit.
>Go find a brothel and fuck your way to being a king
Already tried fucking an escort. I couldn't do it and now we're friends though.

I'm planning on doing compsci, but I might change my mind. It's not looking like I will, but it's still a possibility.

Like some of the anons on this thread, I was partially disliked but Mostly cut off due to standoffishness

>be me
>move to new school district which I never really recovered from friend/recognition wise
>make first friends in 7th grade and act absolutely retarded and obnoxious the next year
>9th grade wasn't bad, just didn't know anybody
>friend group explodes 10th grade, become nobody who some people make fun of actively
>11th grade have the same 3 friends, always lose new friends I find
>finish out high school as a consistent nobody who came off as know it all asshole

did anyone else have the public school tell your parents they wanted you tested for ADHD or aspergers or another disorder?
they tried that with me and I had to do a lot of talking to get out of that mess. if I had gotten a diagnosis I wouldn't have been able to get a job.

Attached: ColonelSanders.png (300x300, 105K)

I had one really bad experience in particular which I've posted about on here before. I got into a fight with one of the school football team's players, won and then get jumped by nearly the whole squad after school. Broke my leg 3 ribs and my collar bone. Honestly thought they were going to kill me. After that I don't think my school attendance ever went above 70% again. So yeah my school experience was less than positive to be honest.

Doctors pumped so much medication into me because i wouldn't color in kindergarten, took forever to get rid of it

Then the same fuckers have the audacity to later in life say "bullying builds characters, just forgive them!". Cunts, all of them deserve the bullet.

We did the exact same thing, never went to lunch if i couldnt be there early and during lunch/ free periods i just walked in circles dipping in and out of bathrooms to not get caught by an administrator because it was around sandy hook time and they wouldnt let anybody walk in the hallways

>TF2
Based.

Attached: Screenshot (1587).png (278x125, 50K)

Nah got diagnosed prior to schooling because it runs in the family. Was actually MISDIAGNOSED because the 90s.

yes we do plz

this. spent most of pre highschool getting ostracized like most robots but then moved in hs and withdrew.

Teachers said I need to go to a special school and they dont want me in their classes because i used to get bored and wouldnt sit still, would sleep in school. I got tested for everything, many many times, even got an mri, multiple psychologists over the years, so many and every single one told me there was nothing wrong with me and the only medication I got was lamictal for my SUSPECTED bpd which they said was likely not bpd but a late puberty symptom. Hilarious.

Attached: pinki wojkak.png (1000x1000, 90K)

Ouch. Right in the feels.

Originally.

Well which one then? Cowboy or White Hot Tiny Latino Fury?

Attached: pink1.png (562x562, 116K)

Yea i actually was taken to testing with the special ed shit multiple times where i had to do some shape and color stuff because they thought my brain couldnt comprehend shit but i passed it anyway. probably should have failed to get a disability check or something it would have been better than what i have now (at home eith parents and play xbox all day with no gf) Im retarded but i have no legal shit that says i am so im stuck filling out job applications for jobs i will never get

had this. got put on some shit that fucked up my puberty and I stayed pretty small because of it. nothing like getting your shit kicked in as a 13yo with the body of an 8yo

cowboy please

Anybody completely fuck up one of their only chances at a gf because of auts? In middle school, THE Stacy of my grade tried to say she liked me and I completely avoided her and laughed it off. Regret it to this day. Became nothing after that

Yeah, they give advice but they have never been bullied in their life. They have no idea what it's like to have to wake up and beg your mom to let you stay home because you can't take it anymore, or to cry and lock yourself in the bathroom so their parents can't force them to go. They have never worried about whether the potheads would want to punch them or choke them out on the bus that day, or if they would be left alone. They were never reminded day after day just how ugly and undesirable they are and always will be. School can become torture for kids like me who never stand up for themselves. You need to live it to be able to tell someone to "get over it".

Attached: 1550371216201s.jpg (124x119, 3K)

I spent most of my middle school as an annoying tryhard and constantly orbited the most popular clique in ways that make me cringe today. And I was bullied by them a good deal but didn't notice/care. I probably would have been bullied even more if I wasn't under the semi-protection of one of the chads of that group. I'm grateful that he even payed any attention to me, even if it was probably out of pity.

>computer class
>sit behind braindead chadlites, next to assburgers friend
>chadlites would regularly pick on friend, but would regularly ask me for help on assignments
>always did my absolute best to be as passive-aggressive and condescending as possible to them
They thought they were so funny.

Attached: 1531175867197.png (245x305, 22K)

did it with a girl because i couldnt believe i was attractive. She said she likes and cares about me and I said I didnt about her. Its like my brain made me think I was completely unlikeable, and also because I thought she was too good for me. She later lost interest.