This literally cant be proven wrong

this literally cant be proven wrong

Attached: mMiUjSr[1].jpg (1400x721, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6
facesofsuicide.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ugly broads having it easier than chad

Ugly bitch should be slightly below chad

Yup if they were switched this would be true and super duper deep

>tfw female and look like nightmare mode

Shut up piggy Chan

they do, chad has to work to achieve his potential. sure some chads will be guided to their position from birth and experience no issues but they still can't be as passive as even ugly girls.

They do. Even Chad is subject to today's feminist insanity.

Attached: 1531701143199.png (720x861, 316K)

I still maintain that the best looking White dude has a much better and easier life than the best looking [any] female. Reality seems to have been crafted to that end with an extreme bias.

There are difficulties below nightmare though. There's Unwinnable and Damnation.

Attached: dcb5c1a4-f65e-4f4d-9b09-3539fba9a195-getty-1066609452.jpg (1020x574, 115K)

A true Chad has it better than even the hottest Stacy. If you would rather be reborn as an ugly girl instead of a Chad you're fucking retarded and delusional.

i'd fuck you baby

or you just don't want to put any effort in. not everyone needs so much.

would you at least murder me first?

Easy in terms of what? What does that even mean? Easy meaning you get success easily? That begs the question of wtf is success. I dont like the idea of "hurr durr life on easy mode" , because if it actually was easy mode, you wouldn't see attractive people killing themselves everyday.

Physically unattractive people make shit like this because they have this delusion that if they were attractive they would be on cloud 9 24/7, which is just nonsense.

always laugh when I hear a woman say the words i work my ass off

>if they were attractive they would be on cloud 9 24/7, which is just nonsense.
That is just sheer ignorance.

Attached: normans.jpg (1075x302, 43K)

Is murdering you during an option?

I don't want to be present for any of the act.

>That begs the question of wtf is success
Don't bring this stupid shit here. Pretty much everyone seeks the same shit: good job, good friends, a romantic partner, fulfilling hobbies and activities, a sense of accomplishment and meaning, independence, etc. And if you don't want these things, well too bad, everyone else does and your opinion doesn't matter to them. Humans are remarkably similar. There's a reason we come up with terms like "loser" and "winner", because most people want the same things and are judged by the same standards. It'd be real convenient if everyone just went "hurr it's all subjective and everyone's different". Chad will always be the winner, the ugly beta male virgin sitting alone in his basement will always be the loser. This is objective. You literally can't say this is wrong.

I've seen legit 1/10s who live as comfy NEETs being taken care of by 5/10 men who devote themselves entirely to making sure their little "princess" is taken care of.

Attached: 1540678513448.png (1230x262, 33K)

Easy meaning least effort. That's what difficulty is, a measure of effort required.

So explain to me why physically attractive people kill themselves every day. If life is so amazing for them, why would they commit suicide.

Even just one physically attractive person offing themselves blows your theory out that good looking people live mind blowing lives. And there have been thousands.

Inb4 a cope like "they dont know how good they have it"

Heads up, validation based on your looks gets fucking old.

This is the perspective of a young person.

Older/mature people genuinely do not care (or care less, anyway) about the herd mentality of pop-culture.

This is why they tell younger people helpful shit like "just be yourself".

You're making it sound like gorgeous people are just walking around killing themselves for no reason and aren't taking into account all the uggos who you have no ability to even pay attention to aren't.

Whatever reasons an attractive person might have for killing themselves is known only to them but I promise you that their reasons, when weighed against those of an ugly person, are not comparable.

businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6

>and aren't taking into account all the uggos who you have no ability to even pay attention to.
fixed

>b-but da uglies!

Thats not an argument.

Why are good looking people killing themselves if their lives are so great based off the fact that theyre good looking?

Could it be cause being good looking doesn't cause bliss 24/7?

Did you not skim the link that was so graciously left for you to read, you oblivious twit?

Answer the question, bud.

Stop deflecting. Im not going to any links. Answer the question. There are obvious advantages to being good looking. No one is denying that. But explain to me why, if being good looking is literally bliss, why do they kill themselves all the time?

just go back retard

>muh blackpill safespace

Lmao kid. Literally just answer the question. Why cant you do that?

Uh, I am confused. If you are considering life a game, I would like to know what the win condition is supposed to be? I mean, I can't know what player has it easiest if I don't know what we're supposed to be doing.

Attached: explain.png (564x905, 944K)

>There are obvious advantages to being good looking. No one is denying that.
This is where your entire thought should have stopped. As it was said before, why anyone kills themself is known only to them but you're delusional in addition to dim if you think they make up the majority of suicides.

Attached: Capture.jpg (858x582, 33K)

it's a sandbox mmo where easier difficulties have more privileges while basic accounts get basically nothing unlocked.

>look like 2
>live life on ezmode and have low stress
????

You're still not answering the question and you keep deflecting

Regardless if they're the majority of suicides, the fact that good looking people kill themselves at all should show you that its not the peak human experience... Its simple logic. Why do you keep running away from this question lmao. Is it because your entire philosophy will be crushed if you Realize that not being good looking isn't the end of the world? And That its not "nightmare mode"?

>>look like 2
>>live life on ezmode
extreme doubt

You think like a woman. You've been answered so many times at this point. I'm not sure how to dumb it down enough in a way that you'll understand.

You can't just go "well if life for a beautiful person is so great, how come I saw that beautiful person once killed themselves???". It's a moronic question that totally ignores all of reality. You're suggesting that because one of the suicide victims might have been beautiful, that means life is terrible for all beautiful people? That's so incredibly stupid.

But anyway, here. Knock yourself out.
facesofsuicide.com/

Find me a couple supermodels on this page, if you would kindly.

>own cheap house with nice yard
>work low stress job
>have all the money I need for hobbies
How don't I have life on ezmode.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

The question isnt if one beautiful person killed them self.. Beautiful people kill themselves every single day, dude.

Im not suggesting that life must be terrible for all beautiful people, what I am suggesting, is that its not this peak experience 24/7 that you're probably envisioning.

I think you're in love with the idea that if you were more beautiful, your life would be a million times better. Thats just not the case.

you were given another link. Just click it.

>So explain to me why physically attractive people kill themselves
Do you know what an outlier is? Do you know what a generalization is? No one's saying every single attractive person has the best life possible every single second of their life or that every one of them enjoys it (or maybe some other user is, I don't know, but I'm not claiming that). But in general, I bet you most attractive people are happier and have easier lives, and that most people yearn to be attractive. Being attractive isn't the end-all-be-all for life, but it definitely is seen as a positive or even optimal for a lot of people.

No thanks jeff.

You can't seem to answer the question. Almost like cognitive dissonance is happening here... Hmmmm
So whats your point here, then? Good looking people may have easier lives? And?

Attached: 1550410963134_0.jpg (1734x463, 266K)

>So whats your point here, then? Good looking people may have easier lives? And?
Yes, that's been the whole point of this god damn thread. Have you not been listening at all?

Also, it's not that they "may" have easier lives, they very likely do.

> "well if life for a beautiful person is so great, how come I saw that beautiful person once killed themselves???"
wew.

Everyone knows this, though. Its like discussing the sky being blue.
>haha u only posted one picture gotcha xD

>Everyone knows this, though. Its like discussing the sky being blue.
Then why did you make this post ? You question if they really do have it easy, then you admit it like it's common sense. You're all over the place.

And I posted thousands in addition to a scientific study. You refuse to click links because of how thoroughly they prove you wrong and in the same post have the nerve to talk about cognitive dissonance? Woman tier.

At any rate, I'm done here, dopey. I'll let you get back to being an airhead.

Not really, no. Youre just interpreting my posts the way you want to

I admit they have advantages, but the idea of OMG EVERYTHING IS SO EASY FOR THEM reminds me of blacks crying about white privilege.

Yeah, some people have advantages, others don't. We all die in the end. Make the best of the cards you are dealt.

>russia
No wonder she killed herself

>I admit they have advantages, but the idea of OMG EVERYTHING IS SO EASY FOR THEM reminds me of blacks crying about white privilege.
Irrelevant. The point was that they have it easier, which you admitted several times now. It doesn't matter what the motivation for using that fact for is.

Beethoven just couldn't stop chasing noblewomen. That was his problem.

Nah, fixed it

Attached: 1552430485609.jpg (1400x721, 170K)

Chad fucks both hot and average women
there are no ugly women
>but I've seen women I don't like
there are no women that a large, large number of men do not find attractive or at least acceptable. It's why you see dudes with fatties, uggos, bitches, whores. Doesn't matter. If you're a female human, you get what everyone else wishes they had. Of course, it's not good enough for you unless you get super-mega-chad

>because if it actually was easy mode, you wouldn't see attractive people killing themselves everyday.
Some people can't even beat a game on casual.

Bonus race addition

Attached: 1552440735723.jpg (1400x721, 192K)

Poc mode should be on very easy also

>hurr durr muh racism gave me low grades. Please scholarship and insta-grad job

>white man bad. Fuck working class white men theybare all bourgoise

Only if you're black or maybe Hispanic. Not only are chinks and pajeets the most undesirable sexually, they don't even have the same minority privileges either.

I only play games on the hardest difficulty.
You're not getting the full experience if you don't.

You're such a fucking moron. It's the median that defines the trend, not outliers.

and chances are if you are born non white youre born in some third world shithole and not the west which is pretty nightmare mode in of itself

Better looks correlate with better health, higher intelligence, more popularity, amount people will trust you, ease of finding a mate, etc, etc. This either major cope or you don't know what you have. A good looking person doesn't even come close to experiencing the amount of bullying and rejection that an ugly person inevitably will.

You don't truly experience the reality of the black pill until you've lived the life of an ugly person, just as you don't know true hunger until you've starved.

unironicaIly kys

roastie got toastie IoI

Attached: kys.png (1040x476, 137K)

The ones in my image are a rice and curry, who women are disgusted by and who get the most discriminated against by colleges