Shit's really buggin me lads

Why in the USA do we burgers have to pay a fee for not having health care?
Please someone explain this shit to me I don't get it I mean what if I want to die?

Attached: image.png (238x275, 140K)

the answer: Jews

Because literally everything in the United States is a business. We're not a normal country, we're more like a giant skyscraper that houses a bunch of businesses inside.

the system is fucked user. which is why we need to vote Andrew Yang who will ring in a new era of prosperity for normies and NEETs alike

Attached: 1552214914104.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

>I mean what if I want to die?
There's no law against starving to death.

Kill yourself spamfag

let go of your troubles and embrace Yang

>prosperity for normies
fuck that shit

does it really matter if your own needs are met? Yang only wants to save everyone

Blame the white house nigger man. I actually had to sign up for insurance coverage with the place I work just so I wouldn't get massive fines. Insurance still hasn't kicked in either, so if I go to the doctor I still have to pay over $100 out of pocket for them to the bare minimum next to dog shit nothing

There was a week that I thought I had a cold, so I didn't call out of work, fast forward, I cave and Finally go to the urgent Care to get checked for Strep (because no PCP) and those faggots charged me $120 out of pocket to sit down in a room by myself for an hour, (it want even busy, there was one other person there)
And when the doctor finally came back, he literally looked at me, listened to my breathing, felt my throat, and wrote me a prescription for antibiotics. It worked, but damn the apathy was unbelievable It took that motherfucker 5 minutes. I hate doctors because they get paid too damn much to do next to nothing. 10/10, won't be going to the doctor again anytime soon

Go back Tell your friends to kill themselves
Cut off your dick and eat it
Kill yourself

>does it really matter if your own needs are met?
Yes, I'd rather have everyone equally miserable. It changes nothing for us and normies finally get what they deserve.

nice indo-arabic numerals, btw

i mean... the alternative is having a shit load of underpaid, overstressed doctors determining life-or-death decisions about your life, so...

Yeah but what if I want to die but don't want to commit suicide? What if I want to let god decide how I got out? Maybe I want to die at 32 you don't know.

Lol thinking that you can save everyone....

what? that has nothing to do with doctors being paid well. i agree that they get paid dispropotionately, but i don't think it's entirely for no reason

if you want to just die then just don't go see the doctor. that wouldn't affect them being paid.

I think that's an unhealthy mentality to have but if Yang wins I hope you'll have a change of heart

Yang isn't Jow Forums, he isn't left or right, he's forward

we can get close though

I don't believe so. I'm a pretty firm believer in getting what you pay for, so if I pay $100 for something, I'd at least like it to be a good product or service.
If I have to wait an unreasonable amount of time for poor service, I should not have to pay that much for it.
Why on Earth would I pay a doctor $120 to bullshit for an hour, come in, do the bear minimum, and yeet me out the fucking door?

I actually intended to go in, get treated and tell them to fuck off with their bill, but they wouldn't see me unless I paid up front. I might send them some hate mail or something, it's been a while, but I'm still pretty pissed about it

Still there must be an actual reason them make you pay a fee for not having health insurance I mean aren't you still penalised even if you didn't visit the doc once?
It can't simply be greed... right?

you didn't have to go to the doctor for your cold; you could have waited it out. obviously it was worth it to you, otherwise you wouldn't have paid it. what's the alternative? you either continuing to be sick or dying. neither of which you obviously thought was worth the 100$ & the time you'd saved. otherwise you wouldn't have gone. you can't go to the store, buy some shit for $50, and then complain that the price is too high, because you obviously paid for it, and if you're paying for it, why would they mark it down??? to make you feel better?

this i actually have wondered about; i got fined up the ass in 2016 for not having health insurance. it seems like a tax on the poor and unemployed. dunno what the justification is from like obama or whoever on that shit

Because Obama's healthcare planned was cucked by stubborn boomers. Chances are nothing will change

no. obammmu

They don't want you to live unless you have a lot of money

How did this happen? What about Land or the Free?

Problem was that it wasn't a cold, I waited it out for a week and a half and it turned out I somehow got Strep, I said multiple times "I'm not wasting money on a doctor to come in, do the bare minimum, and pay them out the ass to do it"
And then I got backed into a corner by family members and had to go. It genuinely was not worth it to me. I found out later on I could have bought Amoxicillin for fish or something and it would have worked, just not as well. Doctors don't do shit half the time.
Any other country I could buy antibiotics OTC, but not in America which is borderline ridiculous.

I'm not an unreasonable person, I do NOT Want a socialized system, it's bad enough as it is with it going that way, what I think should be necessary is that people should be more empowered to take care of themselves. If you can learn the symptoms of common issues, and have the ability to buy necessary medicines, then half those issues would be non-existent. I'm lucky now, I still don't have coverage for another 2 weeks and my family has the flu, if I get it, I'll have no choice but to call out of work, after 3 days you need a doctor's note, and fuck that.