Does anyone have experience with HRT? Does it really make things better in the long run?

Does anyone have experience with HRT? Does it really make things better in the long run?

Attached: 154792284-288-k262055.jpg (288x450, 21K)

you fucking retard all trannies hate themselves inside. taking HRT is the fast track to ruining your life forever.

This. Only use it when your only alternative is suicide.
t. 11 months hrt with minimal effects

Are you sure? I've been thinking about it for quite some time now but idk

The main drug they take (Estradol) is literally a neurotoxin. They actually use it to put down horses.

I've been feeling really confused about my sexuality lately and I thought taking HRT would make things better, but reading this makes me reconsider it. What is the drug taken for? I haven't done a lot of research on the subject yet

If you're already a short little twink that passes when cross dressing then just go for it. If you're not, it won't help you too much but it will do something 9 times out of 10. I needed more than a little help, it's impossible for me most likely. I'll give it one, maybe 2 more years and if things haven't finally picked up, I'm done. This is my absolute last resort. It's made my relationship with my family pretty much ruined with how awkward it is since they know, even though they're all "supportive," it makes my bipolar more intense, and now that I'm actually trying instead of just repressing, I'm more miserable than ever, because I finally CARE. Before, it was simple, just be apathetic, but now it's constant, constant misery. However, I'm also a very bad case. Most trannies aren't as bad off as me, so take it all with a grain of salt.

If you're actually FTM then do it, it is ridiculously easy and fast progress for ftms.

HRT will just kill your sex drive and give you tits. It wont help your sexuality confusion whatsoever, it's not a fucking drug for sex you dingus. It's for if you want to change your features to relieve any gender dysphoria you feel. Some things, like my hair and skin getting nicer or my hips and butt growing dramatically, really help. But thats because I want to be a woman and these happening to me make me look more womanly. It has done nothing to my sexuality except tone it down drastically.

Yikes. Tried not being a tranny and seeking actual help?

Yes, for years. I said it was my last resort.

If you spend 5 minutes on /lgbt/ you would know that HRT is terrible and sickly. Just be a manly girl instead

OP here
I dunno, I might pass as a cute tranny, I can't say for sure though. I've been crossdressing a lot lately and I've been feeling awfully good whenever I do so maybe I should just go for it

just do it
if you're trans you wont regret it

What the fuck am i if Im not trans

idk fuck
did you take hrt and regret it

I've been on hrt for 6 years

>Does it really make things better in the long run?
Do you have gender dysphoria? Then yes. If not, no

Have you had any experience with this?

I just feel like I'd be better off as a girl, that's all

11 months in and sort of. Only in the sense that I wish I had kept trying to kill myself instead.

yes i am on hrt only wish i started sooner

Maybe you'd be better off as a girl, but no one is better off as a tranny. It's a treatment for gender dysphporia, not a ticket to a new better life. Transition is soul-crushingly hard

nuuh huh
i dont think this conversation is going anywhere

Attached: jfhk.png (500x500, 115K)

yeah deff this
im more comfortable as a tranny then a guy just because of dysphoria
good times

Probably not
Maybe it's more an issue of non tranner mental illness so perhaps my bad experience doesn't count

HRT changed my life for the better. Do it op don't look back.

Attached: 00000020.jpg (873x909, 134K)

6 months here, it helped my dysphoria but everything else isn't getting better.

user don't fucking do it, do not fucking do it. For the love of god just try and get your life on track and don't fucking take HRT for the love of god.

No idea, what is HRT?

You like cancer? You like even more mental issues? You like the even higher rate of suicide? Then you've come to the right place!

Detransitioner here. i took estrogen and spironolactone for 1.5 years

it was pathetic. all i got was puffy nips with no breast tissue to form nice roundness. i got lots of colds and flus and fevers, now i never get sick.

Attached: 1545828120422s.jpg (1822x2378, 804K)

o...

is this you?

Don't fucking do it.
Bottom text

I tried it a couple years ago for a month and a half. Realized I was going to become a slightly fem orc creature in a wig instead of a women so I backed out and went back to trying to be macho.