RED FLAGS FOR FEMALES

>not a virgin(unless she is a widow)
>older than 27
>uses contraceptive drugs/device
>uses recreational drugs(especially alcohol)
>raised by single mother
>involved with shitty family
>lives alone/with roommates(unless shitty family)
>shorter than 5'5"/165cm(unless she is Oriental)
>fat or underweight
>went to government school
>went to university/wants to go to university before children are grown
>listens to hiphop/rap
>listens to "pop"
>has dark skin
>has tattoos
>wears immodest clothing
>has piercings/body modifications(ears are permissible)
>has dyed hair
>has short hair(preferable if she has never had a haircut)
>has dreadlocks
>wears makeup
>has paintedand/or plastic fingernails/toenails
>wears high heels
>eats fast food
>eats junk food
>eats out more than a couple times a year maximum(preferable if she avoids the practice entirely)
>is lazy/sacrifices quality for convenience
>drinks soda
>is a militant gaytheist
>is an egalitarian
>curses excessively
>uses Jow Forums
>speaks in ebonics/slang/bastardized English
>shaves/waxes/laser hair removal
>watches television
>has a Netflix account
>addicted to social media
>is a narcissist
>is a slob/can't clean
>has an aversion to Japanese media
>complains about men having standards she can't or refuses to meet
>doesn't know the difference between a red flag and a deal breaker

Attached: eh.png (400x400, 162K)

>"why am I a virgin"
>girl: does anything
>user: tHaTS a rEd FLaG

This is a very unintelligent post.

>Not a virgin
>Red flag
Gay
Only true robots date non-virgins

these posts make no sense, where are these quotations from?

Attached: ebinthreadgets.jpg (900x1232, 220K)

Only normalfags treat whores as if they were human.

>these posts make no sense, where are these quotations from?
This is a valid criticism of but not the OP

Attached: 1347325515188.jpg (400x400, 32K)

It's called greentext, newfriend.

>Nor treating women with respect in 2010 + 9
HA
GAYYYYYYY

Who are you quoting? I have the utmost respect for women. It is stupid bitches and vile whores I hate.

Let's ask the question I asked last time:
Why do you make these threads, user? You know you're just gonna get attacked like every other thread before it. What's the point? Do you like doing this to yourself? Or this what you want to spend your free time doing? Doesn't making a thread about the same subject matter over and over get monotonous?

RED FLAGS FOR MALES
>is op

>Why do you make these threads, user?
I answered this question months ago. Go look through the archive if you care.

I think an Amish girl is what youre looking for OP have fun sewing your own clothes from scratch

Amish girls are cute. Not sure why I'd sew my own clothes, I am sure the Amish permit trading and sale of clothes. I've seen Amish people wearing sneakers.

And here you are with your big list while you are 5'10 skinny fat fuck on r9k laff

>He buys (((manufactured clothing)))
Imagine being such a gaythiest

I'm 6'0" and I'm not skinny fat,

I'm not necessarily saying that. If the Amish permit the sale and trade of clothing, to the point where they can purchase sneakers, then surely I could trade labor or goods for Amish sewn clothes?

Yeah im 6'8 and a billionaire, proof it

Post a picture of yourself on /soc/ with a tape measure next to you standing against a wall showing your height and I will do the same.

it's an expression, I meant anyone can say anything on the internet. it's okay we all accept that we're 5'- and ugly like yourself

>i-i-i-it's an expression!
I'm going to take a photo like that anyway just to spite you now, manlet.

>expression
in this thread

>lives alone/with roommates
...so...how should i live? what other option is there? you either have roommates or you don't. are you okay, op?

Why is being short as a woman a bad thing?
Is it just from a breeding point of view?

Fuck he's at it again

Attached: 972CEABC-C20F-4CF8-BA14-ED7AEF57FBCE.jpg (485x633, 31K)

With your mummy

You deliberately left part of my post out when it answers your question lmao

I get the impression that you have absolutely no fucking business setting your standards this high, nor do most of the people who post on this board.

>involved with shitty family
so no matter which of the 3 you choose it's a red flag

>so no matter which of the 3 you choose it's a red flag
No, you might be retarded. Try reading the OP again.

>Fuck man I can't get a girlfriend. I mean what can I do about this.
>Oh, I know! I'm gonna make an unending list of reasons why I'm lonely!

GREEN FLAG FOR GIRLS!
>Patient. Willing to let me take some time to adjust to couple life without rushing things
>Glasses
>Open minded to different ideas
>Self-respectful and driven
>Good sense of humor
>Open to try new activities and hobbies
>Active
>Relatively well read
>Into art
>Mature enough to be able to deal with her issues or willing to talk them out
>Enjoys long sessions of foreplay
>Likes it doggy
Everything else is pretty much superficial and these are just plus, not exigences. I just want a good person by my size, not a custom made product on demand.

Who are you quoting? I'm not lonely and I do not think I can't get a girlfriend.

what if she tried to kill herself but failed? originial

Sounds like serious mental illness. I can't make a decision based on that single piece of information, but that's a big red flag.

all i know is she tried to eat a bunch of pain killers and it had damaged her stomach

Sounds like a seriously damaged individual.

I was just sharing my own list and reasons my nigga. I thought that since your redflags were fucking worthless and nobody gives a fuck about you, I might as well jump into the fun and post my own shit nobody gives a fuck about. I also like to suck my own dick from time to time.

Agreed!
What is it called exactly? Wut does new fren mean?!
dubs! wooh!
cool thread!

Attached: thisisnice.jpg (511x514, 83K)

>I was just sharing my own list and reasons my nigga
No, you made clear implications before you typed your list.
>I thought that since your redflags were fucking worthless
You just lack the intellect to grasp them, and you lack the humility to ask about that which you are ignorant. I'm sorry your brain is worthless.

Why should I ask you about your worthless list of copouts and reasons why you're still alone? So that you can have a grand old time having a bout of intellectual madturbation whete you explain to me why society is failing, everyone is a degenerate and why women are worthless and only want Chad? Not interested. Wallow in your loneliness, I'll keep having fun in the thread.

I'M COMIN' FOR YOU NEGRO

I'MMA CLAP YO SHIT

@51425413
>Why should I ask you about your worthless list
You've displayed supreme retardation and an unwillingness to engage in honest dialogue. I'm going to ignore you now.

Attached: 1552032782066.png (1000x944, 128K)

>>is a narcissist
so you're ruling out all of them?

why are you shouting?
i think maybe hack more my thing?

Attached: verynice.gif (205x274, 16K)

I deny the assertion that all women are narcissists.

Rag fight was fucking great, kudos.

2011 was a better time

their sexuality is inherently narcissistic. they are programmed to ignore their own flaws and focus on yours, and men are programmed to ignore women's flaws and focus on their own. some girls realize it but usually only late in the game when being a bitch didn't work out.

You're saying men and women, as if this is the universal truth of the sexes, but in reality you're just talking about modernist normalfags.

can't you see the evolutionary purpose behind it? men want to spread their genes, so they are less picky to aid that. because women don't need to worry about attracting men they focus on screening the men.

I comprehend what you are saying, I just don't agree.

I check off a lot of things on this list

Oh no I am being ignored by the worthless stranger. Whatever am I gonna do?
Have fun finding no one that fits your list, faggot.

Many things on my list are behavioral. I'd encourage you to reconsider your lifestyle choices if those are the red flags you display.

faggots doing it for the (you)s

Anyone that posts on Jow Forums is seeking (You)s.

>not a virgin(unless she is a widow)
>uses recreational drugs(especially alcohol)
>lives alone/with roommates(unless shitty family)
>went to university/wants to go to university before children are grown
>wears immodest clothing
>wears makeup
>has painted and/or plastic fingernails/toenails
>wears high heels
>eats junk food
>eats out more than a couple times a year maximum(preferable if she avoids the practice entirely)
>is lazy/sacrifices quality for convenience
>is a militant gaytheist
>curses excessively
>uses Jow Forums
>shaves/waxes/laser hair removal
>addicted to social media

Damn I'm all of these

Attached: 17760543_255363281595307_1439129512_n.jpg (540x540, 44K)

My family is super controlling so now I am a virgin with no friends

Your post doesn't really convey any meaningful information or help me understand which red flags you display. Which is fine, if you didn't want to share that with me.

What does "super controlling" mean? This seems to be the only negative you've brought up.

I wear short skirts a lot and I got my butthole hair lasted because it is hard to shave there. My parents monitor everything I do and where I go, and I have almost no privacy

>I wear short skirts a lot
Skirts that are above the knee are not all bad. Idk the exact length when it becomes bad, it's just a feeling I'd get when seeing one.
>got my butthole hair lasted
Yikes.
>My parents monitor everything I do and where I go, and I have almost no privacy
And they allowed this butthole nonsense? They sound like idiots.

all of there are dumb...
just because someone is damaged doesn't mean they are a bad unstable person or incapable of loving you... sometimes loving someone is exactly what they need...
discarding someone just because they have / had a dark past is retarded and you should look in the mirror...
if at one point they tried killing themselves look at the circumstances they were in, and think about what you'd do in their place before you judge them based on that...

>all of there are dumb...
Not an argument.
>just because someone is damaged doesn't mean they are a bad unstable person or incapable of loving
If that damage is a result of their past and continued actions? Yes it does.
>you... sometimes loving someone is exactly what they need...
Love is a reciprocal relationship between two virtuous people. You cannot love someone that lacks virtue, and someone that lacks virtue cannot love.
>discarding someone just because they have / had a dark past is retarded
I agree. Someone that has changed their ways and actively pursues virtue is to be commended. I may have personal reservations concerning permanent damage to my potential lover's biology, but I could still be friends with someone who used to eschew virtue yet today does right.
>if at one point they tried killing themselves look at the circumstances they were in, and think about what you'd do in their place before you judge them based on that...
I always look at all contributing factors and information available to me, and judge I will.

I meant to say lasered. And no they thought I was in class. It is hard to shave back there all the time and it gets irritated

COPE.

bottom text

Attached: fdfsdsfd.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

There is no reason to shave your anus.

>all of there are dumb..

Attached: C5OLNDsVcAAT2lx.jpg large.jpg (1080x695, 86K)

Uh, I grow hair around there, and its not very feminine
I am sure most other girls also remove hair from there

>Uh, I grow hair around there,
You grow hair on your head as well. Had you ought to shave that off?
>and its not very feminine
Says who?
>I am sure most other girls also remove hair from there
Bandwagoning is not an argument. Most women are whores and no doubt shave their anus to facilitate sodomy.

this is the stupidest fucking post

Argument? Nope.

Well, its my preference. And yes when and if I have a bf or husband to lose my virginity to, I think I will also let him have anal sex with me

>And yes when and if I have a bf or husband to lose my virginity to, I think I will also let him have anal sex with me
That is nauseating. You are open not only to premarital sex, but also to sodomy. Disgusting.

Go back to inceltears you loser cunt.

Haha I thought u were being serious

I am being completely sincere.

You would not like it if a girl who loved you gave you her virginity and allowed you to fuck her in the ass?

When and if I ever fall in love, it is likely going to be with a virgin, though it could be a widow, and I will take her virginity. That is only natural.

Sodomy is a disgusting act and I couldn't engage in it and neither could anyone capable of loving me.

Well, I think you are in the minority regarding anal

No, I'm sure most people find sodomy rightfully disgusting. It being pushed in media is doing harm though.

I bet you look like this minus the blue hair.