REMINDER

Being a robot is simply being socially undesirable. Thats it. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you're socially desirable, meaning people like you and want to be around you, yet you willingly isolate yourself, you are not a robot. You are just an edgy teen. But don't worry, this isn't cause for worry. Infact, you should be happy, because this means that you're just going through and edgy phase, once you get a bit older you'll have a great life.

Also, having politically fringe views, being a sociopath, being into alternative subcultures or just being an asshole doesn't make you a robot either.

Attached: 1552276195744.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

Stop gatekeeping pussyboi

Attached: images(1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

too late user
if you actually want to be accepted by society but cant you're a failed normie
real robots and channers are people who dont play by others and societies rules yeah

>uses the term gatekeeping unironically

Who are you quoting, pussyboi?

>t.faggot who is here to stand out from the normie crowd

edgy teens are all talk and then never stop hanging out with friends. Schizoids are the truest robots.

But what makes someone socially undesirable in the first place? One could argue it all boils down to personal choice, unless you have severe autism or something. You can always choose to become a normie and adhere to society's standards. We aren't any better than the edgy teens, we just never grew out of it.

Attached: ikarishinji.png (328x333, 186K)

Schizoids like you are not even human. You wouldn't know what it's like to be a robot.

Attached: 1529491437842.png (1229x1160, 101K)

fuck off you larping faggot you're trash

no I cant you falseflagger
I have tried to connect, I have tried to be normal or good, I have tried to fit in
nothing, I just don't belong there, I dont even feel like i belong here. You don't choose to be accepted or not, you just choose to try. I dont have any medical issues, or at least not certified. You are probably here because "buhuu normies are all NPCs but nooooott meeee nononono I'll just be the cool straightman rebel" while being the biggest attention whore quipster in every setting ever, I hate you because you dont appreciate what you have.
think about that next time you show your irl mates guro vids from /b/ you lil shit.

Attached: 80%disgust.png (162x235, 65K)

I literally haven't had a friend since elementary school and contemplate suicide daily. But at the end of the day, it's my fault for not trying when I had the chance, and for not making an effort to fix things at this point. I'd rather just kill myself than fix anything though, so instead I just wallow while I wait for myself to decide whether to end it or not. Can you really not see that your failure to fit in has at least something to do with your own actions and choices? Or are you one of those losers who blames everything on their parents?

Attached: shinji-kun.png (492x371, 317K)

Wow epic and deep oldfag vibes, dude! I love that you use your avatar from EVA. Remember Eva, guys?

If you have ever been socially desirable, this also excludes you from robothood (i.e. not a virgin). If you are not a virgin for any reason besides using a prostitute, then you cannot be a robot without exception.

This, except if you're not a felon, you can't be a robot, since your socially desirable. Sorry, normie, get out of my sub!

Attached: 1529700884673.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

It doesnt really matter in regards to the question of wether someone is a robot or not. If you're socially undesirable, you're a robot, if not, you're not a robot.

It's an interesting question though, i'll give you that.

This. If you're a mentally retarded felon who can't even type online to make friends, you're a robot. If not, you're a sex-having normie and need to leave my sub REEEE! Haha

how do you cope with life being socially undesirable? when i was younger i did not care but now it is incredibly depressing. any time i have to interact with other humans is such a severely negative experience, not to mention it has inhibited my ability to find and maintain employment.

Yeah bro then you are just an edgy teen who chose to isolate himself and then fell for your own bullshit and never grew out of your edgy phase. Imagine ruining your own life because you wanted to be epic. Now thats kekworthy.

Criminals are hypersocial dude. Have you never heard them talk about all their "contacts"?

Schizoids should honestly just be put down for everyone's benefit.

Lmao I just come here to read all the negative women threads. I think I'm reasonably well rounded, apart from the fact I come here.
On second thought I'm obviously retarded.

So you're just lazy? cool
I actually still try to socialize occasionally, I haven't completely given up. And I know it's something about me, but something that's just not changable, deep in the psyche or the genes, it puts people off.
And that was the point of this thread you condescending fag.

You're just an insufferable asshole, and that's why nobody likes you. If you still try to socialize you should just get off this board you fucking faggot, you don't belong here.

You're actually the most common person on here. My guess is maybe 70% of the people here are just normies who come here as an alternative form of social media or because they have a couple edgy views.

Schizoids barely exist to be hated
I guarantee every single faggot here claiming they have SPD don't know what it means or looks like

Attached: 1551830440173.jpg (865x865, 76K)

>edgy phase
So... when will my edgy phase end?
I'm almost 30 already.

So this is what it's come to know. Imagine there are people out there who actually want to be robots. What a crazy world.

I'm an asshole towards you because you are a cancerous edgefag.
> If you still try to socialize you should just get off this board you fucking faggot, you don't belong here
yeah yeah I forgot, keep dem normies away and NEVER EBA BE NORMAL NONONONOXDDD too bad I'm not special like you haha guess I'll go now I surely don't know what suffering is gotta just keep trying to fit haha

>ugly as fuck
>weird head
>jew nose
>balding
>weak chin
>brainlet
>poorfag
>small dick
Its just a phase???!!! Thats great man now i just have to sit and wait
Thanks man!!!!

Dude if you're you just described yourself lol. I know a lot of people like you, you're just really self absorbed and you think you're better than everyone so you isolate yourself because you think no one is worth talking to. Thats a case of your ego taking over your life. You're not even socially undesirable necessarily, you're just a cunt.

Attached: 1550430388049.png (500x522, 90K)

Well do people like you and want to be around you?

for a while I actually assumed robots being condescending towards normies was just an ironic cope but then I met this shitter at the Uni.
Total classclown, most love him, gets laid has friends. Then he called some girl in class a normalfag, because she pissed him off. Then I should've figured. Later find out he does indeed browse Jow Forums and /v/

>Schizoids barely exist to be hated
Could you tell me more? From what I've read they are just people who don't desire relationships, spend their time alone etc, they could be seen as insensitive or mean because they don't care about relations but is it enough to justify being hated? Or is it just that I have no expectations and someone being mean to me doesn't bother me?

>Total classclown, most love him, gets laid has friends
Imagine thinking this is a robot

thats the point
he is one of the edgy falseflaggers on here

I really don't have much of an ego. It's basically just a case of social anxiety I haven't bothered to get help for. I'm just being a cunt in this thread for my own entertainment. I go out of my way to be nice in real life.

Attached: shinji.png (508x382, 258K)

Youtube Schizoids, their behaviour is much more obviously crazy. It's not just a lack of DESIRE for human relationships, it's a much deeper lack of UNDERSTANDING of humans.

e.g. In a video I saw, the schizoid was used to always sitting in specific seat in the cafeteria. When he arrived someone was already eating there, instead of finding somewhere else to sit he approaches the person and starts repeating "This is my seat, this is my seat" to them while trying to sit on the chair.

>I really don't have much of an ego
t. every egotist

>acts like a cunt if there are no consequences
oof

>is an unironic cunt
yikes

>instead of finding somewhere else to sit he approaches the person and starts repeating "This is my seat, this is my seat"
This sounds more like 'tism with the repetitive behavior, from what I've seen schizoids tend to be more passive in their behavior, they space out more, and I think they'd be less likely to confront someone else
>it's a much deeper lack of UNDERSTANDING of humans
Yeah it would be pretty normal for them to not understand others because they lack what drives a lot of people.

From the descriptions I've read if a schizoid person is to do something socially unacceptable it'd be because they don't care about reaction of others and not because they don't know they did something wrong like autists.
But yeah I could be completely wrong on everything.

At least I'm genuine and masculine enough to stand for myself pussy

>thinks a thin guise of "masculinity" redeems his utter shit personality
You probably have a small penis

Being socially inept or not willing to be social and join normie conversation and applauding normal opinion is death sentence. I'm an ugly short elf with a unibrow and an underbite, so what do I know? Aside from 20+ years of aocial observation and interaction during formative years. It has been rough, I've been through eating disorders, anxiety disorders, especially OCD, atupid financial decisions and riveting perpetual existential despair.

*social
*stupid
You caught me, I'm a fast, errored phone poster.

>you have to either act like a cunt or be an "unironic cunt" (whatever that is)
>you can't just not be a cunt
Imagine not even thinking of not being a cunt. How to expose yourself

Bunch of newfags ITT, being a robot means being unable to have deep, meaningful bonds with others. Take your reddit crap back to r/incels OP

Imagine not even reading the part where I go out of my way to be nice to people in real life, or not having the mental capacity to understand what "unironic" means. Who let the brainlet post in here?

>yeah i act like a bitch around others because i'm afraid of confrontation, but when there are no consequences to being a cunt i am a big fucking cunt
Thanks for proving the point lol. Fucking retard

Nah that just means you're an edgy teen who never grew out of his edgy phase. Being a robot is being socially undesirable to the point no one wants to be around you and you are FORCED to be alone. If it's a choice, you're not a robot.