Applied for an job at amazon

>applied for an job at amazon

Once I have a job and a car things will get better and I'll get a gf, r-right guys ?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

excuse me but who are you quoting? but also yes things are getting better for you!

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

"I'll get a GF after getting a shit job, out of which money will be wasted toward a shitty car I don't need, right?"

LMAO

Attached: 1551221857008.gif (511x512, 105K)

>applied for a job at AMAZON
dead job get out while you can litteraly even mcdonalds is better

Attached: wage cage.jpg (1200x941, 174K)

Not necessarily but they'll get you two steps closer to what you want.

but I dont wanna be a loser anymore, I want a gf so bad

Attached: wojak83.jpg (385x387, 17K)

fuck off faggot. all you do is say this shit over and over

that not beary nice. the importance is that greentext has been misinterpreted by new members and become a genre that degrades the boards. thank for understand! thank!

Attached: anonymous.png (1000x1000, 220K)

>looking for advice on shitchan

Well I have both. Both are a pain in the ass and I still don't have a GF.
But I have money and the freedom that I can go anywhere I want in my free time. I would not give these 2 up.

>new members
people have always used greentext like this you dumb fuck. its nothing new.

really? wut do you mean exactly? always? people?

Attached: illusion.gif (460x405, 98K)

don't do this user. you're just wasting your time

>talking to a member of r/srs/
Please stop responding to it.

Attached: 1529572795384.png (444x444, 27K)

hmm.. you are probably right.. wut should i do with time? i am super smart.. wut am i doing wid my life!?

Attached: verynice.gif (205x274, 16K)

>r/srs/
what is this?

Attached: vipispropertyofs4s.jpg (660x438, 28K)

what are you good at or want to pursue? there is definitely some better use of your time if you're a fellow high IQ poster

that is problem.. i do not know.. eberything seem meaningless.. i am INTJ an was test when little n00b top 2% IQ (i am WAY dumber now).. wut do you like to do?

Attached: wendayisdarkalwayrememberhappyday.png (800x473, 29K)

I am INTP. I used to not do anything besides videogames and anime, but now Im trying to write a science fiction book and work on programming. It was hard before I had any motivation but its worth it now. Just find something you have any interest in and give it a shot

HAHAHAHAH ENJOY YOUR CAGE WAGIE

cool! thank fren. thank for respond. it unironically mean a lot to me. i like INTP fren. thank. cool! my heart is touched. thank.

Attached: ebinthreadgets.jpg (900x1232, 220K)

no problem fren
originoli

Attached: 1552434731450.png (529x386, 200K)

It can be a lot better if you keep an open mind. If you are so convinced about being a wagecuck, how much more money your boss is making, how humiliating it is to trade the sunlight out of your life for a pittance, then it's going to hurt and it's not going to stop hurting. If you want things to get better, it's going to have to start from within and you're going to need to adapt to your situation.

For example, it can be really comforting to feel that your finances are accounted for. It would be cool to have coworkers you enjoy seeing. The idea that you might one day find a job that's worth your time because of the work you're putting in today is comforting. You can make yourself nice food for lunch that you look forward to. It might be nice to get to see the sun rising in the morning. Entertainment will taste sweeter because you had to work for a chance to relax. Having a coherent schedule that works feels good. Knowing that you're not the only person in the situation is nice. The understanding that there's a leftist movement that is now as popular as Nazism was in 2009 that's full of people who feel a sense of solidarity because of the collective class struggle and want to restore dignity to the working class can help you get through the day.

It's going to be a fight between the bullshit that will invariably be thrown at you and your conscious willpower to look at (and create) the positive.

Attached: r9o7f78zgri01.png (1000x1300, 820K)

You might not get a girlfreind but your definitely doing something positive. Find comfort in that.

Yeah! They'll really appreciate how busy you've been and all the effort you've put into improving yourself and your life! They'll use it as inspiration to be loyal even when you're away!

Are you insinuating she'll be getting her back dug out by Tyrone?