Is it a dealbreaker for you if a girl has hpv?

is it a dealbreaker for you if a girl has hpv?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551845160437.webm

Attached: DyDsIB6UUAAf4s0.jpg (2048x1538, 349K)

>has hpv
You mean is a whore? Yes.

Eh, depends on strain, frequency of infection, and if my vaccine gives me any protection from that shit. Probably gonna say dealbreaker. She would have to be wife material but, given the circumstances, she clearly aint

she sounds so sad at the end
as if she's not sure there's plenty of people that would go on a date with her

poor girl

Attached: 1370659306170.png (596x641, 135K)

I mean, most people have it at some point in their life. is it even something they test for in the US because i know they dont here? but sure I'd date her. If it was a strain that actually caused warts/ or they knew it was a high risk one then I'd probably just get the vaccine.
you know it only takes sleeping with one person to get an std

one person is one Person to many

and its your right to believe that but as long as you understand it isn't the opinion of normal people

b&r, this one will piss off the roast beef

HPV is literally the whores disease. It causes cancer in women. So when you hear about young girls getting cervical cancer is a sure fire sign they are a giant slut.

nothing makes me happier than seeing hedonists have their chickens come home to roost

>it isn't the opinion of normal people
Chastity
Chastity is deemed highly desirable across cultures however the extent of its importance shows some variation.[22] The importance of chastity to males, in an evolutionary sense has been linked to paternal certainty; as before contraception, the only way to ensure a woman had not been inseminated by another man was if she were chaste.[31]

>it isn't an option for normies
Normalfags have the option to stop fucking around, to form strong relationships and create families, yet they choose to fuck around endlessly until they are old weak and sterile.
One person is one person too many.

Fuck her
She clearly has her own issues
She's saying she wants a "whole person" as her partner and that she doesn't want to "fix" anyone. She sounds like a selfish cunt based on that one webm, which isn't much so it isn't that strong of a position.
Still, that slunds dangerously close to a justification of
>I don't want to support anybody, I just want someone that's going to support me
Sounds like she's just an average shitty human bean
Also
Who is this bitch. If I get naked on the internet will people care about my shit? Or do I have to be attractive for that to work?
Society is so retarded Idk how anybody can take it seriously

Attached: 1551507127384.png (500x477, 136K)

Should have asked her partner if he had any STDs then.
She only has to blame herself, unless it was some stupid accident like on a public toilet or some shit.

>a literal aids-ridden girl has more societal value than you
the world just wasn't for us

Fucking diseased whore. I'm glad nature tries to punish promiscuity.

>I'm glad nature tries to punish promiscuity
Me too, but I wish nature would be less lenient.
"Each year, according to the CDC, there are about 2.86 million cases of chlamydia and 820,000 cases of gonorrhea in the United States. Of those who don't seek treatment, up to 40 percent of women with chlamydia will develop pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and 12 percent of those women will go on to experience infertility. In 2013, the CDC estimated that undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases cause 24,000 women each year to become infertile."

If you got the most recent vaccine, you're covered. Only a few pussy strains aren't covered by the new shot. Get the shot and get laid bro

what a worthless whore
camwhore, cunt and has hpv
fucking cancer

fpbp

can't believe there are actually desperate normalfaggots in this thread saying it doesn't matter LOL

Attached: 4632636355.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Even a single deal std is a deal breaker.

Get vaccinated if you haven't already.

Or that their husband and only sexual partner is a giant slut.

Why would I willingly want to be with someone that I know has an std?

If there was a 5/10 and a 10/10 and the 10/10 had herpes and the 5/10 didn't then I would go with the 5/10.

listened for 2 minutes this woman is an awful person.

yes. stop being a whore op.

doesnt seem too bad, she said shes done with sex because she doesnt want to knowingly spread an std. Could easily be worse.

>one person is one Person to many
SO FUCKING BASED

Why am I now thinking of blue waffles?

I have it. Kinda a fucked up life now.

You're mixing that up with oral herpes.
Most people WILL NOT HAVE HPV IN THEIR LIFE

Attached: pepe_cringe.png (250x202, 8K)

nah, like 85% of sexually active women and men will have it, but 90% of common strains cause no complications and are passed by the immune system without any symptoms, so it passes around with no one noticing, only sometimes causing roasties to rot from the cunt out.

I abandoned my purity by fucking actual paid whores so no.

>Basically I'm just going out on dates with men and I'm having them pay for me and then I'm going home.
>That's where I'm at with this. It's like, I am a nice person, I'm a smart person, I am pretty, men probably would like to be seen out in public [with] me, I'm an interesting person to talk to; that's enough. I gave them my time, my attention and then I go home, um, I'm not paying for shit.
This entitlement and selfishness is far more of an issue than the hpv.

it's a dealbreaker when she has just a minor flaw and doesn't look like my anime girls

Phantasy star 2? So good.

If that's her body in op pic, no, not a deal breaker at all.

I have HPV, but I'm a virgin, so what the fuck? I have it on my hand, but I had it frozen off, so it's not there anymore. I don't have any warts on my body, but technically I have "HPV".

To be honest, I don't even really understand what HPV is. I'm so disconnected from sexual activity.

>camwhore

Who cares.

it causes warts.

Genital warts broski.

only types 16 and 18 cause warts, and really, getting warts is the best case scenario. you can see it, treat it and move on.

I always thought it was something to do with herpes.

herpes is way worse.

Virgins think it causes genital warts. See:
It's very rare to have any symptoms at all and it doesn't require treatment, disappears over time.

Yeah I know but still most girls dont get checked and get them removed and end up with the whores cancer.
It literally does you dumb shit slag. I know because I caught it when I lost my virginity from the slut I fucked. Has to go and get them frozen off my cock every now and then for 3 years.

>disappears over time
>for 3 years
How long does it take and can you still infect others after the symptoms have subsided?

Why did you not wear a rubber?

god that redhead girl is such a thot, just pure trash

aids was a blessing in disguise

im nosure thats how it works pal, i think you have just plain old wart

Kinda makes me glad to be a robot. Let this be a lesson to us all, always make sure your sex partners are tested and clean.

It kills far too slowly.

Yes because she's going to die a slow expensive death of cancer, or infect me and then whoever I want to be with if not that slut will also suffer the same. HPV is the AIDS of lesbian sjw feminist sluts.

BASED
dlkd

Not being a slut is desirable, having a normal number of relationships is not looked down on. Its a very select group of people who put virginity on a pedestal so why do you all insist otherwise

You probably dont know this but most stds are symptomless, hpv is not tested for so how is he supposed to know? And why would he admit to it if she has to ask? Youre a retard

>is an std a deal breaker
yes?

what the fuck

this is what feminism has brought us, women with moral centers so fucked they spread disease.

>Or that their husband and only sexual partner is a giant slut.
And who chose that manwhore partner to be a relationship material? Exactly. Fucking women.
There should be public database of degenerates who have STDs.

Attached: 1445125320384.png (719x853, 172K)

Majority of females have HPV, think it was just over 50%?

don't forget the cuckolds who call you an incel if you don't want to fuck their nasty cunts

Yes they will, it's extremely common. Most people are carriers.

It's something that most people will get regardless. Like 70% of people in the US have it.