/drugfeel/

What drugs you taking tonight my dudes

Attached: 1537844748967.jpg (403x403, 36K)

So goddamn impatient
49 hours till im back to heroin
How the fuck do I make it thursday night already
We need to invent either time travel or cryogenic freezing so that I dont have to wait through this level of torture

bumparoo
I'm getting a 50 tab sheet of 200ug lsd tabs pretty soon. It's quite exciting.

Anyone here hallucinate that your plushies and figurines are moving/talking?
Or how has neet culture invaded your trips/tweeks

Also, how quickly do you realize you're hallucinating?

Attached: 1532630125383.jpg (736x736, 56K)

I can always determine whether or not the drugs are kicking in by clenching my fist. Sensation is different under most drugs.

you guys should stock up on senna. eat lots of it opiate guys. stops your shits getting too hard. fibre too. Potato skins and beans, brocolli grain. make a shake. im concerned about your shits

none because i have no money and even if i did i dont know where to find any drugs cause i moved and do not want to talk to people

Attached: 1545709159440.png (645x773, 9K)

I think she's cute too but stop orbiting, doesn't fit into the comfy /drugfeel/ atmosphere

Originally clementines

Attached: addygang.png (225x225, 5K)

I will, good to know pham
I posted about superhuman opiate shits but the damn thread archived,
Yes, I concur please stop with the orbiting
Theres dozens of threads up that are dedicated to orbiting, leave it out of these confy threads

You guys think that's a bussy tho

I want to go out for a spliff but it's too freaking windy for it to burn right, it'll just end up being a waste again.

I dont know
Does bussy mean pussy or b-
Fuck it, dont answer actually
I dont care
Post it in a different thread
Its not even relevant here, its nobody from this thread as far as I know

i met my dealer again today
his heroin is so good
this time the baggie was mostly powder
a small bump felt like a big bump from the other batch
very comfy desu
was gonna play mario but now too nod-y and cozy
howre you drugfriends?
heroinposter, you still doing okay?

Attached: 1442941396281.png (794x580, 266K)

One of my friends did a similar thing a while back with his coworkers, it was very exciting indeed even though I wasn't a part of it
no duh, she has a baby, baby heroin

Theres so many of us now posting about heroin, im not even sure if you mean me.
Desperarately trying to pass the next 48 hours.
If i lived anywhere near you I would legit beg you to hook me up with your dealer, but like 2400 miles is way too much lol.
How does the potency stack up against some of the high profile online dealers? Do you have to snort more of it? I kind of figured that irl quality is significantly lower, and prices probably arent as good either

Wait, thats her?
The fuck was she thinking posting a photo of herself on here. Unless she was autistic enough to want a bunch of orbiters, theres no reason to do that.

Addy duud dropping by for a post! just got my scrup refilled today I'm fuckin high as shit!

Attached: 1531257206587.png (226x226, 137K)

I mean no way to prove it's her but she posted it saying it was herself, so

im sorry you cant use rn user :(
i'll call you bitter user cos youre usually kinda bitter ahaha
only if its okay tho
...are you longpost user?
yea its me.. someone asked what i looked like
so i posted a pic
i didnt think there was anything wrong with that
i dont want any orbiters
i dont wanna make the threads any more annoying than i already do

Attached: 1538672510644.jpg (630x1200, 363K)

Hey Kiwi have you ever heard of pic related.

Attached: b01c8677f7fa8a8c519deaa2b77e5802b949bd012d31649bc47dc92f450889cd.jpg (663x734, 382K)

Can boozers play? I'm being a stereotype and hammering some Steel Reserves. If I put on a black beanie right now I'd feel like I was in one of those Doomer cartoons

Attached: 1436296679289.jpg (450x300, 28K)

i havent friend, sorry
im jealous tho shes really cute
i love her glasses
ofc user i dont see why not
most of us are wasted in some way
guess it doesnt matter much how we get there aha

Attached: 5802530e39b9353c0ecd68c4_5802583a39b9353c0ecd6b20_rz.jpg.png (639x1020, 1.42M)

>i dont wanna make the threads any more annoying than i already do
yet here you are avatarfagging.

does it make any difference if the pills your tryin to take expired in 2017?

Attached: received_798104157245024.gif (702x702, 463K)

When I start hearing whispers that say my name. I know I'm tweaking. Then I start seeing people peeking around corners. As for anime, yeah my daki starts talking and moving on the pillow.

One time I had a heap of cloths that turned into roadhog.

I had to take down my cloths in my closet cause they turned into slender Man esque tall people.

time travel for heroin, ill put that down in the novel ideas

can someone PLEASE just give me a hint on how to buy online?

Attached: 1539157083949.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Not to bring out the worst of a good thing, but I figure I'd ask here as there seems to be quite a few users around.
What is an OD on heroin like? I've never used opoids and am completely ignorant of them but recently I've been waking up wishing I hadn't.

well why would a pill possibly have an expiry date?

find the DNM bible and read it

big pharma, but ya know better safe then sorry

darknetlive?

That girl used/uses heroin as well and when you posted the picture of yourself I thought it was her at first because target+heroin, plus you two look kinda alike

just lose potency

>avatarfagging
I don't think you know what that means, she isn't posting a certain character with every post therefore she has no avatar
just a possibility that they don't work, I don't think it'd be dangerous
no, telling people how to get drugs is how these threads will be shut down
do the research yourself

ah ok then ill throw in another 5mg thanks

once you get money just use the darknet, you stinky fool; you don't have to leave the house or talk to people, and you get a better deal too

anyhow, is just boring ol' alcohol for me; been coasting on a comfy level of daydrinking, don't want to really flood the ol' GABA receptors until the night comes.

Attached: saddrunk.png (400x300, 21K)

Speaking of whatever happened to the dude who would post those asian creatures?

not him but what if you live in Australia? am i fucked?

*sigh of exasperation*
Aw lol Im often butthurt but I dont want to let that define me
When I'm fucked up on heroin I usually become more of an asshole, those anons who pointed that out this weekend made me really want to change that though.
And as for making the threads any more annoying: . I rest my case.
lol its aight tho. orbiters gonna orbit.
Ill be expecting my revenues from that great idea in a years time.
I might have an answer but it depends on this question:
Is it really an OD if you live (and dont get narcan)
I think I've come pretty close a few times.
Enough oxygen deprivation that cant possibly be good for you.

Eating a ton of kratom and smoking some jazz cabbage to finish the day

dont let it turn out like wolf of wallstreet though ;)

Oxy and Diazepam, yes or no?

Anyone have any experience with Ephedra/Ephedrine?

lol i think youre overreacting about the weekend

How is kratom? The fact that the government is playing Calvinball with themselves over whether or not it's legal got me interested.

Probably
I do tend to overreact
Still, if my fellow anons think im a jackass then I should change that
Surely leaving DXMfags alone is worth that much.
And everyone else lol.

stop doing drugs guys
get high on life and love jesus

any risks tied to snorting something? I dont want to loose my sense of smell ya know

No he was being a massive cunt.
The heroin rages are the most aggravating shit in this entire god damn thread.
Fuck, don't make me start another flame war.
I'll do it. Don't think that I won't.

First time mdma two days ago. Mdma is such a comfy and beautiful feeling... everything feels right and your full of love and nice feelings... its not unlike bieng a kid. shame I'm back to my usual self

why would Jesus be opposed to psychedelic drug use? Humans have been using them since the beginning of their existence on earth. It may even be the reason for our brains rapid expansion throughout our evolution as well as originating force behind language.

im sorry for affecting the threads :(
ill sweep for the week
i also need all the laundry, friends
ill try to keep it tidy here
i promise
i promise
if youre not careful youll wear away at the inside of your nose
i sniff a lot and i get small nosebleeds every so often now and my nose is sensitive and sore
swap nostrils every other use and make sure what youre sniffing is finely powdered, no big chunks or sharp bits

Attached: 1536426068615.jpg (1280x1912, 445K)

Not sure if it works that way user. You would have to snort a metric fuck-ton
But I wont start one user-kun,
So who will be the massive cunt then?
Happy robotripping to you ;)

Lol. Im done though. If I'm fucked up again this weekend and start being a faglord then just call me out, I'll stop.

It's nice, I don't have a ton of experience with other opioids though. I've taken codeine, percocet, and hydrocodone before but they were all at very low doses so I only got sleepy off of them. I've been taking kratom fairly regularly for a bit now. At high doses it can make me real comfy and I've nodded a few times on it actually. I've also taken very small doses a few times and have gotten some strong yet short acting stimulant effects as well.

Jesus was against all drug use besides alcohol, and even then he stressed moderation. That's why Muslims don't consume drugs. Jesus said keep a clear mind.

how much Diazepam for an entry level high?

My kratom nods are always of very detailed qt-yet-homely girls smiling at me. It's always so comfy. And then of course I come to and I'm alone in a dark room cuddling with a body pillow.
Fucking hate my life.

Jesus was just mad that he could only turn water into wine. Niggas start smoking trees on the regular, he'd be out of the job.

Snorting stuff too often can damage your nasal lining, especially if it's coke. coke addicts a lot of times lose their septum eventually
this, heroin rages are obnoxious to experience
maybe 6 mg? I don't have much experience with diazepam though

You say that he's opposed to all other drugs, except alcohol, with what proof? Has he ever spoken about the subject? Historically speaking, psychedelics used to be heavily revered unlike today. I see drugs like LSD and Psilocybin Shrooms as tools for mental/spiritual growth. Studies have shown that they have no long term ramifications to the body, and that they actually have the capability to restructure the brain, fight anxiety and depression, and have helped terminally ill patients come to terms with their deaths.

I have 5g of golden teacher, how much should i take for a mild trip? 2g?

take 2.5 grams

Don't start a religious fight
You won't win
Nobody will win
We'll all lose

lmao the bible literally doesn't say not to do drugs anywhere
Did you learn this in say no to drugs week in elementary school?

It doesn't have to be a religious argument. I stated other reasons as to why psychedelics are a net benefit towards humans.

and rule of thumb for snorting tablets? I read about taking a shot of water through your sinuses but that seems a bit.... odd

It's in the Quran. Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Quran. Read the Quran or ask a Muslim why they don't consume drugs. They will tell you.

My meth didnt arrive yet REEEE what the fuck do I do with my day, I was planning on being super productive

i took some hydro and my balls started hurting
am i gonna be ok guys?
should i rip my balls out?

Attached: 1552291541309.png (162x160, 27K)

Read the Quran you twat. Why are drug users so argumentative?

>so goddamn impatient
iktf bro, my H should be here sometime this week. I'm fucking stoked

No anti-drug fag in this thread has ever been convinced.
Ever
>b-b-but my facts and logic
No, that's not how they operate

Weird flex but okay. Christians don't follow ANY teachings from the Quran as it's a separate religion. Twat.

Me too fellas. Im the guy waiting on meth but also some H

Ive never snorted tablets.
But i have snorted h dissolved in water
It is odd at first but very effective and surprisingly not that unpleasant. Very worth it.
Sometime this week
REEEEEEEEE
Thats not good enough. Fuckin reee I cant wait 47.5 more hours,
I'll fucking die of sobriety

Oh so now you only care for Christian beliefs not what Jesus said?

Of course a drug user moves the goal posts. You're an idiot. By the way, Jesus is burning in hell right now. You probably can't read that because you can't read Hebrew right?

Kek.

True. It also seems odd that a muslim browses r9k, the likes of which would probably be deemed degenerate by Islamists.

today I discovered that my city has kratom shops just sitting around so I walked into one & got some goodies

waiting for my tea to cool rn

Attached: 3A8247B7-B8E9-4778-8D88-68D8E0F5407A.jpg (519x390, 18K)

do it but record it and post it here

HEy guys I got a GREAT idea
Let's NOT post anymore religious shit

Shhh user. Don't tell them that Jesus said eating any animal that doesn't have a "cloven hoof" will result in them going to hell.

Attached: 1547530151751.jpg (669x696, 78K)

Jesus stated that he held the same essence of God, hence the trinity. It is illogical to believe that he was simply another prophet, like Allah, given the current scripture about him. Furthermore, the Christian bible is verifiable, whereas the Quran is not. This is all coming from a non-religious theist.

"any man with a cut penis will be damned to hell"
>laughs eternally at all the Christian cut fags
They don't even read the bible. Jesus went missing for 7 years. Which is when he appears in the Quran.

How often can you take Kratom without getting addicted? I'm starting to think about this stuff a lot

>verifiable
Please prove to me that the Exodus happened.

I'm curious to know how the tea goes. I usually toss and wash it, definitely takes a bit to get accustomed to the taste, because I'm lazy and heard It kicks in faster that way

Even if you dont believe in god you cant argue against the fact that the bible is the most important book that exist so shut the fuck up and lets get back to the topic at hand instead of asking "hew hew hew did jesus smoke that mad kush xd"
fuck off you namefagging tripfag

lol, you are absolutely fiending right now my guy. you'll just have to settle for some good ol' alcohol to get you through it. you got this man.

Look, you're clearly experiencing cognitive dissonance here. Because of that, I feel as though my efforts would be wasted in furthering this discussion with you. I will close off in stating that the Christian bible makes no statements regarding his 'involvement' in the Quran. Do you honestly think that there exists any Christians who follow its teachings? You have been a waste of everyone's time, and you lack the ability to think critically. If I had to predict the contents of your next response, it would contain more name-calling, serving the purpose of boosting your ego.

Anyone in Australia. Specifically Brisbane know any where that sells kratom?

So i had a bag that was covered in heroin dust. I didnt know how to get the heroin out. I took some water, shook it around the bag until all the parts that were covered in H had dissolved. I dumped the water out into this plasticy thing. I was gonna have the water evaporate for a while until it was concentrated enough to snort. I got impatient and snorted 10% of it and drank the rest.
Turns out heroin tastes rather bad but doesnt do anything if you drink it
That was all the dope I had left
Kill me please

Stahp replying to the religion posting
Its bait
Nobody cares what you believe
Just get high with the rest of us

I just drank like 4-5 drinks worth of vodka.
I dont care. I want heroin Reeeeeee

You might be retarded.
Somebody who isn't retarded, please reply to my post.

Attached: 1537135282027.jpg (1200x2151, 421K)

I'm not religious I just read books... Try picking on up.

That guy says the bible is verifiable. There is absolutely no evidence that the Exodus ever happened.

There is also absolutely no evidence that anything in the old testament actually happened. Someone please prove to me that Abaddon was given the key to the bottomless pit, and prove to me that he tormented man with his reapers for 1000 years.

(verifiable)

Kratom addiction is weird but definitely real, as opposed to what the kratom lovers may say. Some people claim to have taken it every day for a long time and stop cold turkey with no or very little withdrawal symptoms. Then there's people who take it every day, usually it seems all day everyday, for a few months and say they feel withdrawals similar to long acting opioids. It doesn't seem as bad when it comes to addiction as poppy derived opioids. Als, it doesn't depress breathing but theres still some caution to have.

This, it's not as if any interesting posts will come out of talking to him, religionfags rarely ever actually respond to what people say to them

I'm fairly certain kratom is banned in Australia. I don't know anything specific about the laws though

Yeah it is but sometimes there are sketchy herb stores

I have tramadol how much should i take?

Attached: stitch.jpg (702x562, 61K)

Thanks. I'll try to dial back my usage and be more cautious with it.

I feel like I should probably avoid snorting drugs considering I've been heavily addicted to nose picking for my whole life. It's probably already delicate/damaged enough up there. Might be why anytime I've snorted a drug in the past I got congested for like a month after