Are there any other females that are into trans girls

Are there any other females that are into trans girls

Attached: 1552023440271.jpg (800x1339, 82K)

I could watch dat

No
For some reason, trans guys however......

Attached: IMG_0428.jpg (252x234, 29K)

What do you like about trans guys? One of my best friends is FtM but it doesn't do anything for me

Well there is one in my uni, one whom I'm very attracted to, but he does have a gf. But yeah that's where this all started.

I've only met one mtf and I'm very attracted to her. Maybe I don't like trans girls I just like her

Yeah I had a crush on one once, still think about her often

dw femanon I will lie about being a transguy and you can believe it because of my manlet genes works for everyone

Attached: 1493928849589.png (692x444, 97K)

what did you like about her? Do you still like her?

Will you let me cut off your peepee and then put it back though

okay I could work with that but only if you put it back properly

I don't live near her anymore. She was really funny, outgoing, compassionate, artistic and curious but a little cynical too. She was very skinny, and wore adorable outfits every day; chokers, crop tops, skirts, overalls, tried a witch aesthetic sometimes, or Korean/Japanese school-uniform-style clothing, etc, with muted colors. She had silver hair for a while and she looked ethereal. She had good taste in many things.

Used to be a terf and now I'm dating a mtf. Life's a joke really

Yeah we've been together forever but would not recommend for the weak

Same here, sister. Still weirded out about dicks.

I'd assume for the same reason guys like transgirls
Attracted to the same sex's genitals but not homo enough to be attracted to the same sex's physical characteristics

my gut reaction is that you're larping but then, I guess everyone is assuming I'm larping too

I will be very very sure not to accidentally lose it, you can trust me user

>Used to be a terf
What was your justification/thought process at the time and what changed your mind?

Phew okay good good I trust you my peepee is in your hands

Nah I'm being serious here. Kinda mad I like them. I wish I was just into cis girls, but trans girls ans traps are cute. I just hate dick.

Now, are you ready for The Surgery (for reattachment, of course)

oh yes yes make it quick painless and make it so it still works

The usual reasons. Sex is biological, not a feeling / identity, trans woman take away from the problems facing cis women, trans women take away women's spaces, transbians want to pressure and rape cis woman etc. I mean there's truth to some of it and there are some trans women who are scum, but the truth is I just didn't have empathy. My friend is mtf and I hid my power level because we were friends but I still gave her shit. We went to a club and took e and i suddenly couldn't keep myself off her and then later realized I pressured her into going there, pressured her into taking drugs, and pressured her into sex she wasn't comfortable with and turns out I was the monster I was accusing trans women of being. It made me reevaluate myself

I'm not really into dicks either, but trans girls tend to not like their dicks anyway

Innie or ou- I mean do you want it longer or shorter than before?

I could not date or marry one but yeah I kinda have a fetish for girls with dinks. It all started with Andrej Pejic who I became obsessed with at age 13

O-o hm I can't turn down the offer longer

Well I do hope you enjoyed your transition into a transman, user. I made sure to make your curtains extra long, just for you. You've no need to lie any longer!

Oh fuck I really did goofed this time I could try lying oh crap crap but it wouldn't be wrong to test it while I got it

So does she have Stockholm syndrome now or what?

Probably. I definitely don't deserve her

But I'd be right here to test it for you, silly user

It would be a waste not to test it do you mind??

Wait so if you're not into the dick how did you guys have sex? Did she just eat you out and thats it or what?

I wear a plastic cock and ram it up her butt with all my pent up residual terf anger until she's a hot mess. I'm kind of lazy though so sometimes I just kiss her all over until I'm bored. Her head game is fucking phenomenal too

Kek, women can literally get anything they want in life by existing - like trans girl gf's. It's pretty hilarious how they complain about anything

i'm not trans but i do want a gf that'll dress me up in matching clothes as her and cuddle/fuck

This is how a lot of trans begin their journey.

i've heard that, but i'm not really convinced, all the trans people i've talked to about it have said something to that effect but always mentioned something else regarding "feeling" like a girl. also i've never been molested lol....

Astolfo isn't a tranny. He's a crossdressing bi-slut.

how it started for me was larping as a sucessful tranny on Jow Forums like 3 years ago

i think i got in to it seeing female shoujo MCs freaking out over their love interest dressing in girls clothes and thinking "wow i wanna be as cute as that and make a girl's heart skip"

>a tranny stole a potential terf gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, cause I'm not a gross faggot who would give a second look to a nutcase with a fetish for being a woman. If I had my way you freaks would all be executed.

the rest of it for me was caused by people posting sucessful before and after pictures of trannies. and i thought i wanted to be like that too.

Disgusting, after your bf gets the surgery you'll have to deal with a fuckhole that oozes out pus and shit

impressive you have the conviction to do that. i also think girls' clothes are cuter than guys' clothes sometimes, but i also want a girl to call me cute in normal boy clothes

well it was also because i was afraid of how i would end up if i didnt do it. but im like 7 months on HRT now
>i also think girls' clothes are cuter than guys' clothes sometimes
i think they definitely are too. too bad im too ashamed to actually wear them though.
>but i also want a girl to call me cute in normal boy clothes
well you could always take HRT but just wear guy clothes for a while and eventually that might happen.

Transbians should be gassed

no front bussy no deal

nah i think i want a girl that can appreciate the gap moe of a boyish male figure in cutesy girly clothes, as opposed to a girl that just wants to see a girl's figure. odd life.
do you wanna talk about clothes more? i'm not super /fa/ but i do wanna get in to casual fashion

>trans
>other females
lol

Anyway, eh. I did crush on a couple men who turned out to be trannies. However I'm a TERF and they always look worse after trooning out so my pussy dries up like the Sahara the moment some lanklet guy with longhair tells me he's a woman and that he wants to wear and skirt and birth teratomas.

Attached: 211DACA8-26E9-4CFD-AF5E-0FB10F3ACEA5.jpg (2000x2000, 645K)

>However I'm a TERF
Don't you mean normal?

>do you wanna talk about clothes more?
well i dont really have much to talk about them, or really know much. id just like to be able to wear girl clothes without feeling bad about it; if i could, im sure id enjoy it.

do terfs usually go for traditionally masc type guys? that would seem to be the opposite of what they'd want but women always seem to fuck what they hate. i wanna date a terf mostly because i like bangs and the dumb harry potter glasses they're usually in
what holds you back? still not confident in your figure?

>what holds you back? still not confident in your figure?
pretty much. i feel like i dont look enough like a girl and id look really bad if i tried to wear girl clothes.

>i feel like i dont look enough like a girl and id look really bad if i tried to wear girl clothes.
At least you're not a complete idiot then

>At least you're not a complete idiot then
ya i guess.
realistically ill probably never even buy girl clothes for myself.

In an insane world etc.

>masc
I don't really have a "type" per se I've liked all types of guys (except fatties lol) but generally I like tall lanklets with long hair.

Also why would I hate masculine men? Oh right it's because you're a retard with a shallow understanding of my politics. Right.

>bangs
Guilty as charged. Although I rock Buddy Holly glasses, not Harry Potter. Speaking of guys I like, I distinctly remember having my adolescent sexual awakening to Severus Snape and being thoroughly disappointed with Alan Rickman's casting as him.

Attached: EB2A41F4-4262-4430-A665-D1B2521D9C21.jpg (629x727, 76K)

Is that really a bad thing though? Iif you wanna wear girly stuff keep it to the bedroom. This combination of fetish vs lifestyle is ruining people, be glad it won't ruin you too. Hell, I'm a lot like you really, I'm feminine personally. But only in private. I'm not about to go and be some tranny. Shame women don't like that sort of thing though.

>In an insane world etc
Well maybe some day people will wake up.

>Iif you wanna wear girly stuff keep it to the bedroom
idk i dont really see the point if im just gonna have to take it off when i want to go out in public, so i guess i just wont do it at all.

being cognizant of that is good, just don't be TOO hard on yourself, you wouldn't want end up staying like that and ending up looking like a frumpy girl in poorly fitting boys' clothes.
no need to be upset ; ) anyways i wonder why the bangs are such a rallying point for terfs, the style of glasses can be hit or miss though

>i dont really see the point if im just gonna have to take it off when i want to go out in public
Because it's a fetish, user. It's fantasy. Not real life. The reason why we've gotten to this retard world we're in is because no one knows when fantasy ends and real begins. The reason why you want to wear it outside is because of its taboo. The moment men are allowed to wear dresses the same way women wearing pants became a thing is the moment you will stop giving a shit about wearing one in public.

a tale of two terfs

trangirl here, how would i go about finding a gf? i dont have it saying im trans on my tinder profile and even just getting matches is okay, but most dont care enough to reply
also if it were to happen, how should i drop the bomb?

>wake up
Eh, I'm used to being disappointed.

>be upset
Not upset, bored.

>bangs
My rationale is I have a long face and bangs make it look cuter. I guess more broadly bangs are the rallying cry of woman-going-through-some-shit.

It was the peak of troons, it was the worst of troons.

>hiding your power level
Same. A friend of mine invited me to a dinner with her """""transbian"""" friend and her "lesbian" girlfriend and while they were very nice everytime the my bragged about being SO TOTES GAY I had to force my eyes from rolling out of my head onto the ground and bursting into hysterical laughter.

I did sort of reveal my power level when my cis-liberal feminist friend pointed out me saying lesbians don't like dick is transphobic and I responded "good". Pic related, I guess, ha.

Anyway, what do you mean you pressured them to do drugs? I guess props to taking accountability for fucking up, but I worry perhaps you're being too hard on yourself.

Go to a university campus and find a dumpy straight girl who wants to feel special.

Attached: 2463A3F5-3E13-43C1-8400-6B07ACF41A9F.png (269x271, 163K)

>you wouldn't want end up staying like that and ending up looking like a frumpy girl in poorly fitting boys' clothes.
well idk, that would still be better than looking like a guy in my oversized guy clothes. but actually though, to some people i already look like a girl in pictures with just my head visible.

>Eh, I'm used to being disappointed.
You seem cool. Perhaps in another life we'd be disappointed friends. Anyway, goodnight and good luck.

>find a dumpy straight girl
why a straight one?
i did have one straight girl i matched with tell me she was interested in dating a girl, but nothing came of it

>I worry perhaps you're being too hard on yourself.
I hope you'd say the same thing to a man.

>what do you mean you pressured them to do drugs?
Saying "come on" and shit like that repeatedly. Poking her, grabbing her, flicking her nose, just being aggressive and annoying about it even though she said she didn't want to over and over. I mean I didn't force her to at gunpoint but she blatantly and obviously didn't want to do it and did it because I wouldn't stop pressuring her. I don't think I'm being too hard on myself here. I don't like to dwell on it because I obviously learned and grew from it and things are fine now but I mean it was still wrong.

may as well try seeing what suits your body type best! even if you buy clothes and just wear them around the house you'll still gain confidence about it.
bangs are cute but more often than not they're the type of hair style that only works in anime

Thanks, et toi.

>why a straight
Because you're a dude.

>say the same thing to a man
Depends on the man. If he was a good guy I liked, I probably ask details as well. Generally though? Most men are shitty people and the last thing that would occur to me is that they would be too self defacing when it comes to pressuring women into sexual contact. Women on the other hand? Fuck, I felt guilty for months because I got drunk and asked my male friend who was in a relationship for a kiss on the lips even though I took no for an answer.

This is probably going to lead to you making some mundane comment about equality or whatever and betray your lack of understanding of contemporary sexual politics because you never go to parties.

>grabbing her
You mean like "pinning him against a wall" or pulling him into a kiss? Or "pulling at his sleeve"?

It sounds like you were being incredibly rude and insulting but honestly if they had sex with you and then said this was rape that's a little fucking retarded. "Oh you were so annoying I just had to relent to your harassment when I could easily remove myself from".

Same thing with the drugs. Obviously pressuring people into doing drugs is bad, mmkay, but it's not really sexually abusive unless you plotted to use the drugs as a means to inhibit their reservations from the start.

I think you owe this person an apology. Did you say anything about it?

>WAS EVER WOMAN IN THIS HUMOUR WOOED
>WAS WOMAN IN THIS HUMOUR WON

It's because real life bangs have cowlicks.

Attached: E4D3EF2E-B7DF-4412-8E35-283E70200669.jpg (640x382, 52K)

>may as well try seeing what suits your body type best!
is there a way to figure that out without buying a bunch of different clothes?

>Because you're a dude.
thanks asshole

She's right you know. Shame you feel for the meme

i didnt fall for a meme, transitioning has given me a second chance at life and im lucky that i can fit in like a regular girl in every way except for changing rooms because i havent had the op yet. and no, i dont swing the dick in the changing rooms, i use the handicap ones

>being a transbian
lel

Attached: 1550538366312.png (381x403, 254K)

>it's not really sexually abusive to pressure someone into taking drugs and then molest them while they're not in their normal state of mind
>its not rape if they don't fight back
Think about what you just said. I hate that I used to be like you

>i havent had the op yet
>yet
how about just dont do that at all.

why?
like someone else already said about lesbians and transwomen
i dont like having it, never did, i want to be a completely normal girl, not some inbetween freak, and this is all that is keeping me from it

>i want to be a completely normal girl
Normal girls don't have penises at any point in life. You will never be normal. Your unhealthy obsession with looks led you to chasing a moving goalpost of ideals.

You have two people taking drugs with no prior intention of having sex and (I presume a physically smaller, weaker) one gets handsy in a public and acts like an asshole but they end up having sex ( in I presume another location in private).

Sounds like buyer's remorse.

Come on, you kind of rolled out the welcome mat for that one.

that surgery can fuck your entire life up. seriously dont do it.

I don't think you have sufficient insight into most men, any more than a Jow Forumsack would have into most [race]. Of course your attitude makes sense as a survival mechanism, there are a not-insignificant number of predators, any man could potentially be a rapist, meaning you'd be erring on the side of your own safety by assuming ill will of most men, but I don't think the statistics would bear it out. For every uncomfortable encounter you've had with a man, consider how many other men you interacted with on that same day. Most people, both men and women, seem to be generally compassionate, but then I guess it's our cognitive biases that keep us safe from the cases outside the norm.

Also, you already know that your own experience doesn't tell you how all (or most) women think.

>Most men are shitty people and the last thing that would occur to me is that they would be too self defacing when it comes to pressuring women into sexual contact. Women on the other hand? Fuck, I felt guilty for months because I got drunk and asked my male friend who was in a relationship for a kiss on the lips even though I took no for an answer.
>Obviously pressuring people into doing drugs is bad, mmkay, but it's not really sexually abusive unless you plotted to use the drugs as a means to inhibit their reservations from the start.

i know ill never be 100% but i want to get as close as i can
i dont think i have an unhealthy obsession with looks, looks were important to me, but ive had a few surgeries that have made me happy with how i look, i no longer see a guy in the mirror and it had made me much more confident

kinda, i guess i should have seen it coming from someone like that and me being naive enough to think anyone would be serious about it

i know but its a risk im willing to take, i told the surgeon that if something goes badly wrong to just sow it up and make it look okay on the outside. though im optimistic since he showed me some examples and they looked better than my exgfs vagina

You're a gross person user. Your world view does nothing to benefit you and only serves to make the world a shittier place for you and everyone else. In x years I hope you look back at yourself how are you now and feel ashamed

do you really want to end up like this?

Attached: 1550585567195.png (1039x984, 151K)

>blah blah blah you hate men and are terrified of them
This is the tranny version of the "arguing with holes" infographic.

It's not. There's a huge difference between "two people got drunk and made a bad choice" and the plot of Superbad.

Nice melodrama. Now tell me how my mean words are going to make you slash yourself up.

>all this emotional ad hom fallacy
I'd say "get fucked" but your woman-LARP friend beat me to the punch.

or like this one also?

Attached: horrorstory.1.jpg (1408x5896, 1.83M)

>>blah blah blah you hate men and are terrified of them
Well, you literally didn't read what I wrote. Living as an anti-intellectual is a choice for you to make though, so that's alright.

to be fair, she was forced to go with a budged surgeon with a bad rep. most end up fine and everyone ive met irl who had it done are happy with it

did you hurt me, yes, will i hurt myself and have you masturbate to the thought of "yea i got some male freakshow to cut itself women rule"? no
you are a shit person and everyone can see it

post op depression is a real thing that can happen with any major surgery and afaik they later came on top of it again

>i dont think i have an unhealthy obsession with looks
>ive had a few surgeries
This is a healthy obsession. Your life is revolving around your narcissism made flesh. The fact that you needed to do this much to get away from one failure to become another is the result of you falling for the meme.

Are the surgeons who do that type of thing the same ones that do ass implants?

you just have shitty excuses for most proof that its bad. if those wont convince you i dont know what will. enjoy paying 20k+ just to fuck your life up i guess.

holy shit guys its mew2queen

>Your life is revolving around your narcissism made flesh
if you say that because i did something to make myself feel better, then sure call it that
>The fact that you needed to do this much to get away from one failure to become another is the result of you falling for the meme
no its a fact that men look different from women and i dont want to see a man in the mirror
idk why you want me to say i fell for a meme when all i did was give myself a 2nd chance at life and being happier than ever before

most either specialize in reassignment surgeries or surgeries involving that area
like the surgeon thats scheduled to do mine is the head of the plastic surgery and burn treatment dept at the hospital

ive spend years reading up on it, im willing to risk it

>"you are a shit person and everyone can see it"
She gave you sound advice, you called her an asshole, then tried to play the victim. You're delusional if you think you come off as morally superior, but then again I guess we already knew that.

>the surgeon thats scheduled to do mine is the head of the plastic surgery and burn treatment dept at the hospital
Oh, I guess that's reassuring. Best of luck, user, I hope they figure out how to grow a human vagina before you have your surgery.