What do guys mean by this?

>I'm not going to abandon you
>abandons me
Really makes you think.

Attached: 8.gif (500x280, 619K)

Like I said yesterday
You're too ugly

It means he's a coward who can't own up to his own emotions. You're better off without him.

Attached: ennui.png (760x576, 381K)

Why would that make him a coward?

Any real man would have the mental fortitude and respect for both himself and his girlfriend to be honest about his feelings and intentions. He was obviously scared of being upfront, so he lied.

is there a greater pleasure in life than ghosting a fembot? lmao take that bitch

I did this a while ago
But mainly because I was experimenting with said person's emotions
I never really meant anything and most of it were lies.
Funniest part is I actually told the woman what was going to happen beforehand.
She still saw it through.

Attached: IMG-20190304-WA0000.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Thank You for opening some old wounds

Attached: 1550024097483.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I'm not a sociopath or anything
But I need to make social experiments which involve manipulation and sorts.
I'm more educated in humans by the day
I don't think it's a bad thing

why do they always break down your defences only to piss all over your heart and leave you feeling used and defeated?

Attached: 1545104911724.png (645x773, 29K)

>I'm not a sociopath or anything
Has this been confirmed by a psychiatrist?

Like I said, people like to experiment with each other
That's how they grow

i never asked for this... fuck her for not leaving me alone and not letting me be when i ignored her... noooo she must make me fall for her and THEN dump me, if you are female and you did this to someone, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU AND YOUR DYKE FRIENDS

People on the internet always claiming to be something they aren't. If I say I'm not a sociopath then odds are I'm being honest about it

Because 90% of men are literally incapable of feeling love or remorse.
Really? Because I didn't like it at all and wish I never met him.

obviously he thought you were sane at first. once he realized you were a bpd psychopath roastie he did the right thing and kicked you to the curb.

But your evasion of my question with irrelevant bad logic suggests you are

Stop whining and go do the same to someone else
It's literally that easy to grow as a human

Please don't conclude the same thing about men that the denizens of this board do about women
What the fuck is wrong with modernity?

that'd make me a hypocrite, i'd never do that to someone i knew

>Stop complaining you got stabbed and go out and stab other people
Please kill yourself. I'm completely serious, the world will be a better place.

That's where you're wrong. Men are the most capable of feeling love and remorse. That's why there are so many manchildren, playing Spyro in their 40s

Women are the ones most likely to experiment and torture men emotionally

However when a man capable of doing the same appears he's always way better at it than women, rendering them speechless in their own game

That kind of man is also known as Chad

Kill myself? Just because I'm reacting to life and learning in the process?

People like me dissipate energy and prevent more folks from falling into inertia
I can guarantee you that my actions are utterly unclouded, they are all those of justice

Are you schziophrenic? What are you even talking about you autist? How is pumping and dumping people "justice"?
It's only men who have lied to or abandoned me.

maybe it's because you're saying the same thing over and over again you badshit insane

Then maybe men should stop abandoning me over and over.

Ghosting roasties is fun

It's a JoJo reference, uncultured swine.
Also I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just autistic. Writing is hard for me.
Regarding justice. It's not present justice. But also past and future. Entropy is all this is about. I just happen to be more skilled than others at perceiving and acting upon key points.
If you met me IRL you would most definitely fall for me and I would most definitely tell you to fall off your horse

It means you were a practice gf. Probably too ugly to use as a real gf. You should be happy that you could help out though. Practice gfs are essential in helping many anons become chads. My first practice gf was some 5/10 clingy Russian girl. We dated for 1 month and it gave me the confidence to start fucking Stacie's in clubs. Sure I feel bad for using her, but I'll always be thankful for her service.

>calls people uncultured for not watching one of the most popular entry-level normie anime
>literally autistic
>spergs about entropy
>thinks I would have any interest in him at all
I don't think I was a practice GF, he's had other partners. Either way the whole practice gf meme is fucking disgusting and just proves what I was saying about men.

Sometimes more than one practice gf is needed. You were probably just number 2 or 3.

>tfw girls says she wants to marry you, then moves away and abandons you

Oh, It's because I'm typing this into an anonymous Vietnamese board silly.
Did you really think I would sperg like this IRL? It literally goes against everything I just said.

Just like I'm quick to drop women , I can drop deleterious personality traits just as if not quicker when I want something.

None of my ex gfs ever knew what I was like, until we broke up. Even then, they didnt see it all, each knows but a glimpse of personality I chose to show as a parting gift.

This post is such a larp lmao.

No fren, I really do this sort of shit.
I wasn't born this way though
It's just something I've learned