>play.globemc.world
There's even a dynamap
>map.globemc.world/

Attached: flatearth.jpg (318x159, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/op-sBPE250w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cody is a dumb nigger who promised war but never gave it

Will this still be up in 12 hours and would I be welcome if I wanted to play on a server with people without really interacting with them all that much

It's been up for over a month and will stay up. You can do whatever, but there's a giant nation that likes to snipe new players so watch out

WHERE IS MIKAEL I WANT HIM BACK BROS

The sun is a wonderous body. like a magnificent father...

Just play on the fucking server

Just joined, looks like fun so far. Surprisingly alive.

Remember, only the coolest of kids join Columbia. Who doesn't want to live in the sky?

let people with cracked versions play, we didn't inherit our rich daddy's money like you

This fucking server claims to have no rules, but the admin will ban you if you're an ephebophiliac.

Pic related, the admin

Attached: 1519256011430.jpg (922x1024, 189K)

youtu.be/op-sBPE250w

>ephebophiliac.
>crys when he gets caught being a pedo
you bring shame upon yourself and your family

Attached: youve assadend me.jpg (554x549, 168K)

Assad would spit on your face and your McMorality

imagine trying to justify being into dumb naive teens and totally play it off as not being a degenerate pedo. uninstall yourself irl

>durr youre the bad guy here morals arent real
youre a fucking retard jesus christ im usually a nice person but you my friend are a fucking idiot
youre lucky the police werent involved

ive never seen them claiming no rules?

You should go tell her she's a dumb naive teen, she's probably on the server!
She's trying to play it off as being 18 on Jow Forums, go tell her she's a dumb naive teen I'm sure she'll appreciate!

>you're lucky the police werent involved
And what would they do exactly? I've literally never made any sexual remarks or anything of the sort. They could come to my door and I wouldn't care.

>here morals arent real
No, YOUR morals aren't real, fucking faggot.

Attached: age.png (586x589, 585K)

They said you can say literally anything you want, and you can say whatever you want to people. Yet I've been banned for something that didn't even happen on the server!

you sound like someone who goes overboard with "saying whatever they want" and then cry when you get in trouble

>No. YOUR morals arent real
you just blow in from stupid town fren?

Attached: 1550258657985.jpg (660x304, 83K)

I actually didn't even say anything in the server! You can say nigger, tranny, insult people, but when I tell a 16 years old girl I like her, banned!

Why would you like her anyway? She's quite the cunt

Don't fucking tell me 16 years old is "immoral" when it's only in the McNation that this shit even has any weight!

Well I didn't really know her, you're probably right, she did talk like a tryhard edgy teen!

anyway this is a minecraft server don't go to them to fucking hookup with 16 year olds or to debate the morality of it.

>doubling down this hard
just stop being a creepy pedo lol

>doubling down
What the fuck are you saying nigger!? Doubling down on what? Fucking retarded tranny!

Yeah! Whatever!

CUBA KALGOORLIE BEST COUNTRY KALGOORLIE = BIG PENIS PEOPLE WITH BENIS IN GERMANI ASSHOLE

GERMANY BENIS IN ASSHOLE CUBA DID BENIS IN ASS 9/11

Vroom like a car to fit in

ONLY based players do not join any town relating to the United States. dont (you) me.

Attached: ywz2b0msarl21.jpg (1061x796, 85K)

kilI your fucking selff
don't @ me

I'll post some towns. If you guys have any questions just ask.

This is an old pic of Columbia

Attached: 1524709184406.png (856x890, 354K)

DogTown previously known as CapeTown

Attached: 1552178980645.jpg (960x525, 43K)