Despite the evidence, why do so many people still believe that "bullies" have low self steem?

Despite the evidence, why do so many people still believe that "bullies" have low self steem?

Attached: bullies____________.jpg (1080x981, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51370619/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They just lie to make you feel better. My fourth grade bully was actually autistic though lol

They tell you that so you think that our society, and life in general, is fair in general.
>he bullies me because he went through the same in the past
>he just has low self-esteem and is weak himself
>once everything is over he will be a loser the rest of his life and live with the guilt of bullying me

So you don't try to change things. They don't want losers trying to upset their order.

Reminder that bullying a process to ensure individuals with less desirable genes have fewer chances to spread their genes.

They don't really. Women mostly run schools nowadays, and thing is they can't really detach themselves from their mating related impulse. They see bullies as alpha males, however to defend them from social stigma for the bullies' destructive and antisocial behavior they tap into the victim culture they themselves created to protect the bully by claiming that actually they're victims.

>less desirable
As defined by women. kek

Attached: HighlyAdvantageous.jpg (4928x3264, 1.4M)

No shit. The bigger question is, why should victims be happy about that and not shoot up their school?

That's not really beneficial even for the shooter though. But it will keep happening. All this bullshit nonsense discussion about muh gun control or muh mental health will be fruitless. Bullies will keep bullying tards and tards will keep shooting up schools. The only thing that will have a legitimate effect will be to punish the bully or the victim (for being victimized, not AFTER a shooting obviously).

>"sticks and stones may break my bones but words can't hurt me!!!!"
I remember being told this by the school counselor when I was being bullied. Its just another way to ensure that the bullying continues, just without me standing up for myself and hurting people. The bullying never stops, they just want you to shut up and take it, because those bullies will grow up to be policy makers and CEO's, and they don't want me to hurt them. Most anti-bullying shit in schools puts the responsibility on the victim, you ever realize that?

>Most anti-bullying shit in schools puts the responsibility on the victim
Of course because schools are very feminized, It's very feminine (i.e a projection of female Will) that someone who's deemed a beta male is further punished.

Well it is, they get revenge. The only solution is to ban sports in school and ban kids who clearly are the bullies ie the tall, muscular, good looking and out going kids who usually perform badly in academics but always end up excelling in sports and becoming school eladers. Yes thats right. School is not a popularity contest. Its to get educated and blue collar minded apes should leave and go and become tradesmen and do laborious peasant tier work. We need to empower the intellectual class and stop over valuing nigger tier achievements like muh football.

Normgroids have faith in people and faith in hierarchy and they don't want to believe that you can climb the ladder by shitting all over other people and laughing about it with your friends. Robots LIKE hearing this stuff, because it cheapens social validation (I'm not alone and friendless because I'm a bad person, in fact I was traumatized by people abusing me for social status). Normalfags hate hearing about it for the same reason.

Plus you have shitty social science studies that came out forty years ago and they've already wormed their way into popular consciousness.

Theres more truth to this than I want there to be but women really do generally hate weak men they aren't biased towards.

ehhh...
my bully was definitely and objectively loser.
didn't do well in school, only 1 "friend" who barely tolerated him, pretty chubby.
Fun fact one of the Chads from my class beat the shit out of him after he saw how he bullied me, after that the bullying stopped.

No idea what he's up to now though.

Attached: tumblr_pmhj3pZD5I1xuu6sgo1_540.jpg (540x522, 68K)

>being bullied by an autist
times sure have changed since I was in school.

No it fucking isn't. Sports are essential for physical fitness, which is necessary for healthy citizens. It can also, in the right context, be good for bonding between students.
The problem is the over feminization of schools. Teachers and school administrators should essentially all be mentally healthy level headed men. This is necessary because masculine Will is what built our civilization. Female Will is fundamentally destructive because females feel the need to destroy everything around them as a form of sacrifice to the altar of their ego.

Not necessarily, it's just anti-feminine to directly confront your attackers or act unilaterally. The feminine principle when harmed or when attempting to harm others is to garner group support and consensus, then attack through social sabotage. Therefore, the feminine answer is to report to the authorities rather than solve problems yourself, and to punish those that attempt to solve problems on their own. But when you do report it has to be with strong group consensus or the maternal authority will not feel comfortable actually striking back at the bully either. A masculine authority might be willing to act on his/her own recognizance to put a stop to bullying even if he's not strictly in the right, but a feminine one that lacks a strong center never will.

The bully is something of an unsolvable problem for a feminine-oriented, lunar culture. Gossip and character assassination is just routine for female circles, an eternal constant, and physical attacks can only be stopped by strong masculine spirits, so the problem persists until crisis level and then the police are invited in to do whatever must be done where the school authorities are incapable but can tolerate nothing more.

So we end up with schools where we learn that only authority and bad people have power; good people can only be victims. Which is yet another layer of the feminine.

Attached: 1511063787429.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Chads are just as bad as females. They seek and destroy weaker males, then the women finish off what remains.

>Fun fact one of the Chads from my class beat the shit out of him after he saw how he bullied me
Based as fuck Chad. I remember a kid on my school bus got bullied by a semi-popular stoner kid until Chad noticed and he brought a baseball bat on the bus and threatened to beat him with it if he didn't stop, and basically guarded the kid the rest of the year.

Whatever, cuck. Those who bullied me were mainly fat, black/latino and complete failures. Bullied me because I had more money than them and would always get shit on by the school via suspensions and detentions while the worst I got was one day internal suspension where I just did my work and ate snacks after punching one in the face. He got expelled, lol.

Yeah he was always really nice to me, probably because we were classmates back in elementary school.
He definitely deserves whatever he achieves.

It was a female counselor who was always spouting off that sticks and stones line too...and I always noticed that females dealt with bullying incidents and not male staff, and that there is less bullying in male teachers classrooms than in female teachers classrooms. Interesting.

Im not promoting anti social behavior, but getting rid of sports is moronic.

Completely wrong. Women feel as if it's a personal attack that the world does not revolve around them, and that men should destroy each other to fuel their ego.
Someone who's behaving anti socially is someone serving female Will to dominate other males without producing something of worth in the process, but simply with the goal of pleasing females.

YES IT FUCKING IS CUNT.
>Sports are essential for physical fitness
No, the gym is. You can get fit through running and weight lifting. Solitary avtivites. Nothing to say a 'nerd' cant get fit, Ide know because Im one of them. I used to finish the beep test/shuttle run in HS, win the biathlons and went to the gym every afternoon and I never played sport and all the rugby guys couldn't understand it. I didnt get any praise, scholarships or trophies.
>It can also, in the right context, be good for bonding between students.
Good bonding between sporty chads only. What about the kids who suck at it? How is of beneficial for them to be openly ridiculed and have their short comings publicly demonstrated?
>The problem is the over feminization of schools
Yes correct

Attached: 1544421797611.jpg (500x667, 82K)

Sounds stupid. Female teachers always sided with me and fucked over the bullies. Then again Im not fucking ugly and was a good student. The bullies were always ugly and fat. Women will protect cute shotas.

Yeah there are some nice Chads out there who use their powers for good. The Chad I mentioned is a sniper in the marines special forces or some cool shit like that. Some guys are just destined for greatness.

>Then again Im not fucking ugly

Well I was. I was a good student, so good in fact I was a good two shoes. DESU I dont see whats wrong with that but ultimately I didnt learn until year 12 that just makes you a push over. My bullies were all tall, athletic, had heaps of friends and werent scared of detention they were also violent.

I doubts you could get an awful lot of kids to do cardio and weightlifting for an hour.
>Good bonding between sporty chads only.
So what? Good genes for physical fitness is not a bad thing.
>What about the kids who suck at it?
You help them get better and have them play with the other kids mediocre in that regards.
>How is of beneficial for them to be openly ridiculed and have their short comings publicly demonstrated?
Not an awful lot if not paired with positive reinforcement when they attempt to better themselves.

I feel like bullies are usually disempowered in some area of life, but extremely entitled. One of my bullies had some kind of chronic illness, but at the same time it led to everyone treating him like he was special and never at fault.

This shit is delusional. Grown women care about children and despise bullies.

I don't fully agree, especially with the part about school bullying always reaching crisis levels and leading to police involvement, but this is an interesting post.

>we learn that only authority and bad people have power; good people can only be victims. Which is yet another layer of the feminine.
This is the interplay between envy and compassion, two feminine emotions.
However, all this stuff is never more than generally true..

IRL the autist would have the chance to kill bastard with a rock and rape the roastie.

Bringing low-tier, social evolution arguments its retarded.

>and that men should destroy each other to fuel their ego.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with one boy bullying another off in a corner somewhere. Two boys fighting over her specifically might excite such feelings, especially if it's about who she is, but bullying that happens when she's not looking and not involved might as well not exist.

Bullying between the boys is between the boys.

The female teachers are just reacting organically to the conflict in the boys' lives and encouraging them to respond how they would; if there's direct conflict, you should withdraw from it and get help, not fight back. Rely on others, not yourself. Although it's not incidental that they encourage the boys to rely on the female authority figure rather than learn to rely on themselves, as this is also a natural maternal instinct, "let me do it for you."

Attached: 1259967873910.jpg (420x444, 42K)

>Everybody is fair and equal
>But you are special and different
>Everyone wins
>Work hard to get ahead
They created hell of us. All evil is created through people being nice without knowing what they are doing or if they are being controlled.

Attached: francis-bacon-fragment-of-a-crucifixion1950-oil-on-canvas-1353208129_org.jpg (459x599, 88K)

>school bullying always reaching crisis levels and leading to police involvement,

Not always, often it's just tolerated by the victim until they leave the school.

>I doubts you could get an awful lot of kids to do cardio and weightlifting for an hour.
I did it and so did heaps of other 'nerd' kids. Still do.
>So what? Good genes for physical fitness is not a bad thing.
Yeah but that literally doesnt adress my point. You can still have good genes and not be a football playing bully
>You help them get better and have them play with the other kids mediocre in that regards.
But they get better thats th thing. I wad forced to play rugby all through HS and never got good at it. I wasnt even mediocre I was hopeless. I still suck at it. I literally cannot pass a rugby ball, I dont know the rules nor do I care. I can still run 2.4kms in 8:30min and bench press 110kgs.
>Not an awful lot if not paired with positive reinforcement when they attempt to better themselves.
But you dont get that. PE teachers dont give a shit about th loser kids in fact they openly join in and roast them when they drop the ball. How about in stead of forcing kids to do traditional yet arhaic 'muh sports' they say 'If you dont want to play thats fine, but get your ass in the gym anfd start pumping some iron or go for a 10km run'. I would have been more than happy if that was the case. I actually would have brought my PE gear to school and enjoyed it.

None of my bullies were like that. All were good looking, out going, came from normal families, they werent even necessarily that dumb. Some had very high IQs and had extremely high confidence.

This. Schools would rather just have the kid fuck off, its less legal drama for them.

>but that's not true
They take care of children as a mean to attract male attention, moreso in a heavily patriarchal environment. Give women more power and surprise surprise they abort children on mass and abuse them more often than men (except sexual abuse). The only reason the gap isn't larger is due to the fact that women are more risk averse and abusing children can obviously lead to trouble if they're caught. Which is why they're underrepresented for other crimes; mugging a store is obviously very risky, while children are small easy targets.
They'll even foster this kind of adversarial attitude among siblings.
Im not even sure why im replying to a tripfag. A low quality post from a low quality poster, not a surprise.

Do you think im implying they hold up a gun to the bullies head? The bullies are doing it for female attention so their female attention because they foster this behavior, while the adults enable them by punishing beta males who fight back or by giving "equal" punishment that are obviously meant to send a message.

You're nuts. Women don't care about grown men very much at all, but they're extremely protective of children.

That's certainly true.

>Yeah but that literally doesnt adress my point. You can still have good genes and not be a football playing bully
Then what's the problems with sports that attract "chads" disproportionately"? Unless I misunderstand what you mean by chads in which case my apologies.
>But they get better thats th thing. I wad forced to play rugby (...)
I guess diversifying the options wouldn't be a bad idea. But fostering pair bonding between all students should be done actively, in some way... idk.
>'If you dont want to play thats fine, but get your ass in the gym anfd start pumping some iron or go for a 10km run'.
Yeah you're right. My bad.

>tripfag, intrinsically obsessed with social perception, tries social shaming
Not very effective on anonymous forums. Go be a narcissist somewhere else with usernames and upboats.

>The bullies are doing it for female attention

Again, unless they're doing it in front of the female in question or at her behest, there's no connection between the bullying and female attention. It's just pure domination.

I wasn't aware this was a thing people believed. Being able to assert your dominance over another person isn't a sign of low self-esteem.

Victims were supposed to get into a fight with their bullies. That's how other animals dominate each other. But in the 90s, we all learned that the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore them and tel an adult and if you get physical with him, you're just as bad as he is.

If you don't realize this post is hypocritical then you're dumb.

Autism and bully here, I did it because it was fun easy and girls liked it. When someone fighted me, I ignored if it was a man and bullied more if it was a girl.

Yes but if you do that its not like adults where youll earn respect and be left alone. The bully will seek retribution and his friends will jump in too. Youll also both suffer detention punishment.
>But in the 90s, we all learned that the best way to deal with a bully is to ignore them and tel an adult and if you get physical with him, you're just as bad as he is.
Exactly. I cant help what I was taught as a kid, I didnt wnt to get into trouble and have my lunch time taken away from me.

It's an attitude developed as a mean to get female attention. Do I need to draw a picture? There's no evolutionary advantage of dominating an other male if it's not for physical resources, as self defense or to get female attention.

Ok now you can call me a hypocrite.

>Victims were supposed to get into a fight with their bullies.
That ultra masculine bullshit is as delusional as the feminine bullshit. The playing field is rarely even. Bullies sniff out those they know they can win against no matter what. Zero tolerance doesn't deter them and victim's fail rate is normally high if they opt to fight the bully head-on.

Accusing somebody of social shaming is social shaming dummy. Also read desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51370619/ for an in depth defense of tripfaggotry

Why I'd bully a kid that fight back, when many others don't, being a bully don't protect someone from being lazy

I cant be fucked quoting every i need to but from my observations every bully in school had the hottest GF and their gfs were complicit in their bfs actions.

Girl do like tough guys, guys do respect tough guys, being a bully is good

Yeah, in response to social shaming, you fucking retard. I was having a discussion about *topic* and you made it about touchy feelly social shaming so now it's about touchy feelly bullshit and now you're complaining about me being a hypocrite for engaing in conversation about touchy feelly social bullshit and confirm my opinion that I shouldn't have engaged a moron like you in the first place.

Only if you value yourself based on the number of holes you score, honestly you should just pick up golfing like Donald Zogbot.

Fighting back isn't ultra masculine, it's human nature. I don't know about you, but when I got bullied, my body kept telling me to fight back but my fear and logic kept reminding me of all the potential consequences
>3 days suspension
>will probably lose
>embarrass myself in front of girls
I've always heard that, in prison, if someone disrespects you, you have to fight no matter what. Fighting and losing is more respectable than just taking it because at least now people know that you're not an easy target. I think that's the same with bullies. Bullies like to fuck with people that they know will lay down and let it happen. They're caught off guard when their victim puts up a fight. It also ruins the fun of it because what bully wants to get into a fistfight everyday?

You know that shy nerdy girl in school, that every single weirdo had a crush? Well, guess who liked a tough guy.

How is that pajeet with the camera so based? If this photo does anything, it proves racism does not exist.

No shit? Well being "though" is obviously a good thing but I assume you meant specifically an anti social bully which yes that's true, who cares? refer back to

I said you were crazy because you were saying stuff that was totally off kilter. Then you accuse me of social shaming on Jow Forums of all places, where needless hostility is so routine that it's more or less ignored.

By the way, I didn't read most of your post and I'm going to go to bed. You'd be better off if you stopped staking your pride on internet arguments, you just won't get anything out of them

Being the guy that pick on every loser is the key to have the best girls in school. You have a respect aura that make girls like you.

>You'd be better off if you stopped staking your pride on internet arguments, you just won't get anything out of them
Fundamentally incapable of empathizing with the interests of people who aren't self absorbed. I don't debate for pride I debate to gather information, obviously.

Right, absolutely agree and always did, but then again why value the opinion of holes? Like, just golf? Or minipot or something? Sure THOSE holes have opinions, but everyone has opinions.

Why to get attention of girls, and respect of the boys? Well, I don't think this need an answer

Media-pushed stereotypes would be my first guess. Should also sat that oftentimes stereotypes have some truth to them. some bullies really do come from broken homes and use weaker peers to vent their frustrations, others are just alphas and betas putting gammas and omegas in their proper places, some are just young sociopaths having fun, sometimes its a group hivemind thing where the group eggs them on. I will add though, that "high school never ends", and the cruelty of a child can never compare with that of an adult. I will also speak from experience from my time in the Marine Corps, that not just the group, but also the culture of the organization you're a part of may REQUIRE you to be the bully to those weaker than you, even to the point where the bullied may be coerced to extremes (including possibly suicide) for the sake of the "greater good" or strength of the unit/organization/whatever. Bullying is part of the nature of social animals. It's what we are. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. I don't justify it, but it is part of the inherent nature of social animals to purge that which is bad for the group.

Its not the same with bullies. In my experience they came at me harder and my life worse.

It's a cope to deal with the impotence. The bullied cannot fight back against the bully, eithet physically or amotionally, so he convinces himself the bully is already hurt, to win by proxy.

It's different if everyone agrees to blame the victim, I think. In that case, fighting back gives them more ammo. "Oh, she's a bitch/he disrespected us, we need to punish them"

>tfw no bully chad bf

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

Because they end up in butt pounding prison or shot by police (if they're lucky).>blue collar minded apes should leave and go and become tradesmen and do laborious peasant tier work.
You do realize that those are the high paying jobs right now, right? Electricians are making more than engineers right now.

It's not just purging what's bad for the group. Oftentimes, it's just picking someone who stands out, and pinning a bad situation entirely on them to give everyone a fake contrived feeling of there being social order. The bullied person often doesn't harm the group in any substantial way.

I think if you decide to shoot up your school getting killed or arrested doesnt really enter your thinking at that point. However chads do still die.

I doubt it. People wouldn't stand for that shit in the past. Laws protect these spineless cunts these days.

You are not spanked and being told what to do? That's a shame

To word it clearer, you could say injustice is rooted from the ignorance of the agendas between people. Society likes to hide this, but it would benefit to be raised with this knowledge, of making sure to recognize another person's goals while interacting with them.

Attached: 1526767155275.jpg (1000x724, 189K)

Society should just dispose the freaks and abnormals

Anyone can get good at a sport. Not all sports are football, basketball, baseball dude. You find the subject best for the individual so he can develope into the beat person he can be.

I never worked well with others and I was shitty at baseball, but I took up boxing, got on the wrestling team, played tennis on the weekends. Sports aren't synonymous with chad, nor is there a threshold to who can participate in physical activities.

Lefties want to make criminals the victims.

If there's a single group the left do go after, those are the bullies... but you don't need to be sorry, the bullies of yesterday are the chads of today

No its a way of eliminating competition though physical force.

Just because you're a dumb nigger who beats up a 4 year old, that doesn't make your genes superior.

Attached: 348s (1).jpg (348x348, 28K)

In the past I'm sure abnormals would be, at least, banished from the community and left to fend for themselves, which may even tie to the idea of a hermit (not that I'd know). But this thought doesn't resonate as well in modern society, where a large population is sustained through indoctrinating fear in most people, especially normals. Any chaos of a genocide taking place in a powerful first-world country would bring about anarchy and potential fallout. However, when you think of this idea anyways, you could reluctantly be thankful that society is as merciful as it is, only dealing with you through a few beatings.

I don't get the rationale behind posts like these. All the rich and popular kids would bully each other all the time, one of the girls even had her nudes leaked out and everything and nearly took her own life. The whole idea that bullies are doing some kinda civil service is a complete farce perpetuated either by bullies themselves or victims with stockholm syndrome. People are just absolute cunts to each other over the pettiest things, especially young children and teenagers.

Attached: 1536452443430.png (199x181, 6K)

It's not physical force being a good bully is more about metal fortitude and willpower.
Very weak guys with fortitude and willpower will not be bullied, bully only hit the mental weak

The left are inferior. They need to group up because they're shit at doing things on their own. They need to bully other people as a form of leverage, other wise they'd easily be outdone by others.

Its just a large mass of stupid people who cheat to get their way

Attached: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus.jpg (425x425, 152K)

Bullying is just a way to make sure you're high on the totem pole. if you show dominance over people, you're more respected within the community.

Anyone have that twitter screencap of that kid that used to get bullied by Logan Paul and his mom told him to just ignore him because he's going to be a loser later?

That's why bullies are master race, they don't group, they have followers and do whatever they want.

In my experience, bullies are low lives niggers and spics who come from poor families and they need to beat up the weakest smallest people to feel good about themselves.

I was 'bullied' because my friends were small but I always ended up beating the shit out of the bullies because they were smaller than me.

One time this guy slapped me and I grabbed him, threw him on the ground and just started beating his head into the concrete. I literally scared the shit out of the other "bullies"

Attached: 1551223744677.jpg (600x681, 84K)

They have higher social status obviously but they do have low self esteem. High self esteem + high social status people have too much going on in their lives to even pay attention to the bullied kids. If someone goes out of his way to make someone else suffer that person has deep running psychological issues.

Are you an idiot? they group up on people all the time.

You don't live a in homogeneous community, white/asian bullies are really a superior human form.
They don't bully because they are brute, but because they can enjoy the dominance

Reminder that murder a process to ensure that individuals with weaker genes have fever chances to spread their genes.

I was in fourth grade and I was pretty much a pansy since my dad was shit. I didn't know the kid had autism until years later when I found him on Facebook

Duels should be allowed again, that's virtually legal murder of the weak

School children have no ability to correctly distinguish inferior genes.

No. Anyone who bullies others has parents who beat the shit out of them.

They need to beat the shit out of other children as a form of coping.

The reason why the parents beat the shit out of their children is because their parents did it too. They're losers who were probably slaves at one point in time.

Normal superior people don't beat their kids because they have been the winners of wars for the most part.

Attached: tumblr_pn6391rj9R1u8bprdo1_540.jpg (540x541, 100K)

>comfortable SJW theory instead of hard reality

Some are weak, other are strong,
Saying it's the opposite will not change it.

>while the adults enable them by punishing beta males who fight back or by giving "equal" punishment that are obviously meant to send a message.
I never got why schools did this shit and it fucking infuriates me to no end, I could never even think of fighting back thanks to this piece of shit policy. I'm not getting into a fight out of pleasure, and much less on equal condition you moronic, braindead idiots, so instead I should take it up the ass because when I get shit on nobody comes to my rescue but if I so much as talk back to anybody then your bitch asses are all over me as if I did something terrible that claims more attention than bullying. Fuck schools and techers who enforce this bullshit, hope them and the bullies all rot in hell.

The idea is that even the most morally reprehensible things can be justified with this line of reasoning

>if you're ever a victim of anything you deserve it because you weak

Lets just abolish all laws then and go back to the laws of nature.

Sometimes i actually wish this happened because the idiots yelling for this to happen are the most likely to get slaughtered once it actually happens.

Same goes for sexual indulgence. The higher the self esteem, the more sexually adventurous you are. They say otherwise in order to protect the incels and to prey upon the cucked, compliant yes-men.

Attached: 1450353740719.jpg (640x960, 75K)