Tfw asian-american

>tfw asian-american
Should I just become a tranny? I'm basically doomed to inceldom because white guys keep taking all the hot asian women

Attached: wojak8.png (637x360, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes and yes. we cant cumpete with that big ole Pete

>asian-american
All you need is a BMW and some glocks.

much too expensive. how about a honda and some butterfly knives?

One corolla and some bootleg ARs.

Yea I mean, if you wanna become a trannie, you're at least required to carry a box cutter and some straight razor.

okok. toyota camry and some pepperspray, best i can do.

>pepperspray
Stolen aluminium baseball bat.

motorcycle and a broken hockey stick, final offer

You can't steam roll a bunch of school kiddos with that.

what about their mailboxes?

Have you tried dating white or latina girls?

Are you Japanese? If you are, just go back to Japan. They'll have VR waifus for everyone soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Nobody wants Asian men. Or Pajeets. Their parents are cruel for having them in the west. Should have just stayed where they were.

also asian american here. just be attractive op

this. and they have pinky toe dicks.

and usually shaped like women.

nobody wants ugly men of any race/ethnicity. you can be asian and have a good life in the west

yes. we love Chad

Being a tranny would make things worse unless you wanna get fucked by white dudes with yellow fever.

not too bad honestly. #yanggang

korean drinking culture is pretty great. lots of good food and degenerate drinking games

Attached: Co0rCUmVUAAkHQ2.jpg (578x514, 47K)

>Nobody wants Asian men
Not true. There are plenty of girls with yellow fever.
Like me.

>Like me
You really convinced me, user.

Attached: 1543549243394.jpg (450x305, 40K)

Continue believing that nobody wants you then.
You aren't gonna get far with that mindset.

Kys koreaboo

im korean. and theres nothing wrong with liking shit from another culture as long as you are levelheaded and dont obsess over it bro

>blacks can easily date blacks
>Hispanics can easily date Hispanics
>Derkas can easily date derkas
Blacks and Hispanics take whites because they don't like their own race
>Whites should be able to date whites and Asians should be able to date Asians
Making interracial relationships mainstream is harming society, whites can not date whites so they take Asians, and all that is left for Asians are the black women who will not be satisfied by their yellow pps

At least he's something right
I took that stupid DNA test and I'm all over the globe

>degenerate drinking games
Like kings? How many qt girls are up for these games though?

>Like kings
man i miss playing kings. there are a couple i can name off the top of my head and qt girls are usually down to play if the mood is right, which means there needs to at least be one good looking guy in the group. this means he'll get most/all the attention though

like Chad? wat is kings game?

kings is a game using a deck of cards and a can of beer. rules vary by region so take this with a grain of salt but you shuffle a deck of cards and make a ring out of them around a can of beer. everyone palying has their own drink they need to take a sip of as a consequence when they fuck up, you go around clockwise and each player takes a card out from the ring. they flip it face up and each card has dif actions needed. also if you break the ring, or the card you took reveals a break in the ring, you take a sip. the rules i normally played with are
>2 you. you choose someone to drink
>3 me, you drink
>4 floor, the last person to touch the floor drinks
>5 guys, all guys drink
>6 chicks, all girls drink
>7 heaven, last person to point to the ceiling drinks
>8 mate, you choose a mate. whenever that person drinks you do as well and vice versa
>9 rhyme, you start with a word and people have to go around and say a word that rhymes with that inirial word. whoever fucks up takes a drink
>10 categories? it gets hazy here but you say something like "car dealerships" and whoever takes more than 3 seconds to name one drinks
>Jack never have i ever. deending on amount of players you put up 3 or 5 fingers. players go around the circle saying never have i ever and if you have dont one of those you fold a finger. first person to fold all fingers drinks
>queen questions. you go around asking questions, whoever doesnt end his/her sentence as a questions drniks
>king makes a rule. you make a rule like every time you dirnk you have to clap. if you dont follow the rule you drink. this is a pretty kino part of the game
>ace waterfall. everyone drinks in a waterfall where you can only stop chugging your drink when the person befor eyou stops

oh wow you wrote all that out. thats cool. you were gonna use chad to lure girls into a drinking game lol?

there is also a king game in korean drinking culture. you have some chopsticks with numbers one one end or some way to give everyone a new number each time in a bowl /bag/cup. all players take a number and the KING, who goes around in a circle, says something like
>2 kiss 3
or
>3 drink beer and has to give half of it to 1 using lip contact
shit can lead to a lot of degenerate fun

>tfw finance expat Chad living in Tokyo constantly creampieing Japanese and Korean qts

Me and my fiance agreed that f she gets pregnant with a boy we'll abort. We'll keep a girl though. I don't want to make any supreme gentlemen.

What kind of Asian-American are you? If you're SE Asian I'd say move to California and try to score a cute Mexican woman.

you dont need to be chad to have fun or even get lucky in these games. the korean games i was talking about are more about how you look but kings you can just paly with your actual friends you feel no lust for

whats this, bud?

>cute mexican
Isnt that an oxymoron?

They exist, you just need to avoid the goblinas with too much indio blood.

>Should I just become a tranny?
only if you actually want to be a girl.

a few i can think of now
>escalation game
>sit boy girl boy girl in group
>go clockwise ofc
>start out with small action to the person next to you like a touch on the hand
>next person has to do something more risque
>if you cant/dont want to do it, you dirnk
ive touched chest, ass, fingered pussy, made out, and had my dick groped a bunch of times with this game but honestly its so important where you sit
>whisper question game
>you take turns again
>leader of round goes to a person and whispers a question in their ear so only they can hear
>that person quietly points to someone
>people who want to know the question have to take a shot
this works best with questions like "if you could fuck anyone at this table who would it be" or "point to someone you have thought about fucking" but you can also start off lightly with "who looks the dumbest" or "who looks like they are the most premature cummer"
>point game
you just ask a question to the group and count down from 3, at 1 everyone needs to point to someone. so
>you have to have sex with someoen tonight, who would it be? 3-2-1! and whoever has the most fingers pointed takes a drink
there are tons more because korena drinking culture is mainly about sitting down at a table and talkking a shit ton so even not chad guys can get in by being the mood maker

I am a chinese

o

well aruki dasouu

>doomed to inceldom because white guys keep taking all the hot asian women

That's completely false and never happens in real li-

Attached: 1523153177925.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

HAHAHAHAHA, FUCKKKKK. Blame your passive culture, you idiots deserve it for buying into that whole model minority bullshit while western media constantly feminizes you in the media. Guess whitey isn't your friend after all ;)

if its possible at all i recommend making korean fob friends. most are materialistic and shallow but if you find some good one, theyll be bros forever and korean drinking culture is pretty kino

;_;

i hope he takes her shopping. she will want nice clothes for Chad to see her in. desu

Honestly my advice? Get a sick tan, eye lid surgery and pretend to be another ethnicity, probably native american or latino cause asian men are fucked in America when it comes to dating.

Attached: when-does-plastic-surgery-become-racial-transform-1-6389-1442604333-5_big.jpg (355x236, 113K)

say black american dumb cracker, every other black ethnicity sticks to their own besides the race mixing obsessed black americans who are so eager to create ugly mutt children

My wife and I are both hapa. I tried to suggest this to her and she flipped out

will that work? whats a good native amerilatino last name? Moreno?

>asian men are fucked in America when it comes to dating.

Studies and data bear this out. Asian men have to make something like $250,000 more per year than a white guy to be equally valuable on the dating market as him. There is a really awkward video of a professor telling an Asian guy and a white guy to stand up and then telling his students about this.

See that's the thing, as an asian man I don't know if I want pure asian children here in the west. Maybe I would just be cursing them. Asians are like the one race that are not even taken seriously here, subconciously thought of by people as little kids in a way, but it's subtle enough that people can go their whole lives without noticing. But once you realize it it's pretty saddening.

At the same time I'm fairly satisfied with my own life in the west. I live in a high asian density place, and wasn't cursed with feminine asian genetics or a monkey nose. Yeah I'm still never gonna feel like I fit in but I was blessed with one of the best situations possible for a asian in the west at least, even though I ended up a robot in the end.

But children is different. Because you care more about your children, so even getting the smallest feeling the you cursed them to always feel like an outsider never taken seriously from birth can break your heart, even if you don't mind it for yourself. Yeah I'm gonna end up a lonely fuck but I'm on Jow Forums, I'm gonna end up long past salvation or caring about myself anyway.

So it's possible my plan is to die alone, or have some mixed kids if I find a woman who will like me back, or I can have full asian kids if I somehow get forced to live in Asia or some shit.
Link? That sounds pretty amusing that a professor would even bring that up let alone tell them to stand up.

oof. thats an entire upper middle class household income.

Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno

lol show video bro

Asian men are the only group who can be real incels along with disabled people or manlets. It's so fucked up how kikes have ruined their media image within in a couple decades while hyping up the ugliest asian women as attractive. Why aren't you guys more angry?

Attached: de84aaf441c9f5d5c9b90ad37914ccd9--sessue-hayakawa-old-hollywood-stars.jpg (673x807, 46K)

You can't just bIame everything on Jews.

>should I just become a tranny
fucking stop with this
you're either trans or you're not, of course you shouldn't become a fucking tranny. If you don't like cock then don't be a girl wtf why do you even need to ask

who runs the media? jews

>tfw SEA/Guyanese hapa manlet only child
my immediate family's lineage will probably die with me kek

guess I'm gonna have to try to find happiness and fulfillment on my own

You think if Hollywood suddenly started casting Asian males as leading studs in romantic comedies it wouldn't change anything? I think you're delusional.

thats a pretty ridiculous post. just be attractive how hard is this?

Then how do you explain jordan?

Attached: 1549571789752.webm (640x640, 1.26M)

I'm sure things are different in Hong Kon-

Attached: 1514349952330.webm (1280x720, 2M)

>tfw flipamerican
>no connection to my asian heritage
>mom was probably a prostitute my ugly dad brought back to the US
>am a huge weaboo

Attached: 1552353171651.png (544x565, 417K)

I mean yea if a white bf appeals to you. Instantly go from bottom tier male genetics to top tier trap genes. No point unless you already like dick thougt