Tfw no gay white nationalist bf

Tfw no gay white nationalist bf...
Why are they so hard to find?

Attached: d8e9984d3d_25347266_o2.jpg (400x300, 20K)

A common belief among white nationalists is that people who aren't contributing to the procreation of the race aren't relevant
GL user

I am aware of this but there are lots of gay socially inept white nationalists who dont reproduce because of autism and i know i can find one here. I just want someone who shared my interests

I've gotten pretty deep into race-realism while also being a complete degenerate and socially inept so I kind of fit this bill.

>complete degenerate
So you arent a virgin? Dropped
If you are one post discord pls

Im a virgin, gay, white nationalist with autism :^)

Im a gay ecofascist
Does that count for something?

Cringe but redpilled
Have you tried not being gay? If so how did it go?

Attached: ecofash gang rise.jpg (640x950, 57K)

Modernity has ruined women. They do it for me sexually but the modern times and (((popular culture))) have made it easier for them to act like spastic retards.

Id rather be romantically engaged with a man at this current time, but yes i've tried with women

By degenerate, I mean being willing to bang dudes. I'm a virgin tho. Kettensage#1887

Bunping becquseiwantabflikethisbadlyhelp
Op here

jesus man you fell for the tradwife meme hard

I doubt yoi have ever interacted with real women and compared them to pure smart loyal loving anime girls

so post your discord instead of making others do it.

For the last FUCKING time
Faggots cannot be white nationalists because they CANNOT REPRODUCE WHITE BABIES. Faggots are literally DEFECTIVE HUMAN BEINGS. You can either be a white nationalist and raise a wholesome trad white family to secure the existence of your race OR you can be a faggot and engage in disease spreading homosex for simple carnal pleasure. EITHER/OR.
Simple as that.

>am lib-right
>tfw no dominant white nationalist gf who tops you daily to get pregnant
why does this intrigue me at all

Attached: 1511601221153.jpg (300x321, 28K)

>Faggots cannot be white nationalists because they CANNOT REPRODUCE WHITE BABIES
False

The only gays or transgender people who don't call themselves before they are 30 are the ones who rose above throwing themselves under the bus to appease their greatest natural enemies.

Because homosexuality is incompatible with nationalism

*Acting on homosexuality, I have the greatest respect for people who don't fall to their perverted desires.

Okay fine ill make a throwaway

Attached: images - 2019-03-12T215338.146.jpg (225x225, 6K)