Why dont you have friends?what happened?

Why dont you have friends?what happened?

Attached: 1551217934860s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

I'm a natural introvert who's antisocial tendencies were amplified by the fact that I'm a Jehovah's Witness. I'm not accepted by regular society, nor am I accepted by the congregation. I'm stuck in the abyss between both worlds. Thats why I don't have friends.

Attached: 7044b9907a0aed7a84a32641fdd5f62c8af3154b.jpg (771x768, 169K)

I do but their dummkopf human trash who won't even share any money to their friend whom they bow before and idolize.

I wasn't always a great friend so I guess I drifted outta the group. Stupid

Introversion is a death sentence but a beautiful one at that

Attached: 1551973456470.jpg (688x633, 42K)

Shoryurepa!!

I have a solution god isn't real

user, Accepting this won't make me have friends. Just like embracing God will not make me have friends. The damage has been done, it's too late.

Hello, OP
I suppose that this is the best place to explain my "position" in society.
I'll keep it simple.
I have a high IQ.
It's varied from 152 to 156 on IQ tests.
Heh.
About 95% of people seem like apes to me.
The remaining 5% are losers who browse Jow Forums whom can be a blast to talk to - or they're extremely successful so they'd never bother talking to my projected self.
I talk to people on here out of necessity due to my biology rather than a conscious or religious desire.
I'd describe my loneliness as labile as I'm currently improving myself; at my rate of improvement I should be a successfag within the next three years.
*tips fedora*
Bye, fag.

i dont give a shit about friends i just selfishly want a harem of cute girls but you know how it is opie

I've been on nightshift almost exclusively for nearly a decade.

Most people I meet in a social context are daywalker motherfuckers who want to hang out during my sleepytime.

Minor bonus: had a few girls misinterpret my explanation of having a biological need for sleep as an invitation to cuddle

The one I loved died, as I pulled away from the rest they did nothing to resist it and I realized that they never really liked me in the first place.
Even the one I mourned, now that I've reflected on it, didn't like me.
If I had died, she would have been fine.
I never had friends.

This but quite unironically

I realized that what I got from them wasn't worth the effort I was putting into pretending I liked them. I probably have autism lads.

>male
>22 years old
>unemployed
>ANXIETY
>boring, no particular interests of knowledge, study or practice

I don't know to be honest. I just prefer being by myself. It's nice to be with people and joke around with them from time to time, but at the end of the day I want to be alone. Maintaining friendships is something of a chore for me.

I finished college, became depressed after being stuck at a shit job that I perceived as menial/disgraceful, and slowly started isolating myself out of shame. Don't think I'm qualified for much else though. It became awkward to hang around other people I knew. I didn't feel like I fit in with them as they were far more successful (eg. doctors/etc). I guess they also sensed the awkwardness or didn't want to associate with me anymore, as contact became less and less. I try not to be paranoid about it though.

I wasn't really exposed to any new people after college. I don't leave the house much and need to be forced into situations (eg. roommates) to meet new people. Old friends from high school and college moved on with their lives as well. They slowly started getting married and the like. I slowly found more excuses to avoid social situations just to not feel awkward around them anymore. Always awkward when you meet with someone and your situation hasn't changed in years, while they are doing better things in their life. Not having social media made it difficult to get in contact with me as well. Slowly the rift grew and calls/texts/messages stopped coming all together. Probably for the best.

Was told from a very early age that people are only your friends out of convenience and that most of them will leave you and the ones that stay are extremely rare. Family is above all. Plus I played a lot of video games and stayed indoors a lot so I didnt develop those social skills you learn throughout your childhood so im basically the social equivalent of a small child and im just playing catch up. I have people I talk to in real life but its strictly for sake of connections and professionalism in the field i want to get into. I dont think Im ever going to connect with someone, it use to scare the shit out of me but now ive just gotten use to it. Are you satisfied stupid wojak poster

Attached: 744175DB-468C-4C7C-870E-711052145741.jpg (789x750, 91K)

They all used me yet wouldn't help me in return.

Attached: 1550375118582.jpg (2048x2048, 595K)

I have a couple friends, but its hard for me to make friends outside of that. Its probably because I'm a big sad sack of shit

I legit can not hold a conversation and sound autistic when I talk. I learned this the hard way. For some reason, I thought I could make a podcast without a script. I recorded myself talking for ~30 minutes about random shit from anime, pol, to kino. I listened to the recording and I'm mumbling too much and there's a solid minimum of 5 seconds of silence after every sentence because I can't think what to say.

Attached: download.png (250x202, 8K)

my dad told me to care about myself because noone else is going to

Attached: 0Cwf7i3.png (461x363, 250K)

I'm a shitty anti-social person and I always act shitty to people. I can't stop help me.

>what happened?
I was isolated from the world and I grew up to hate the ugly world of normalfags more than even my isolators.

I sincerely believe the industrial revolution was the point of no return. We are going to keep getting worse until it all crashes.

Attached: mpv-shot0011-2.jpg (775x915, 101K)

Everybody at my school is a nigger, spic, Vietnamese study robot, or retarded slav.

Because I don't try. I've gravitated towards more compassionate and empathic types who are slowly getting me out of my shell. I feel more and more alive every day and I guess it also deepens my sadness a bit because I feel like I have more to lose and I've wasted many years. I'm 26 now.

only you can fix yourself user. be strong and know what you need to do.

I inherited the anti-social asperger genes from my father. No one wants to hang out with you if you aren't of any use to him.

I can't trust anyone. Every person in my life has been especially placed to lead me into a scenario I don't want to mention. Even my parents aren't my real parents. They're just agents under deep cover, probably brainwashing, and have raised me according to the operating manual to become brainwashed like them but for purposes of a, let's say, violent nature. I've had friends in the past but they too were carefully curated and victims of human trafficking. My whole life is a Truman Show and they're laughing right now at how desperate I am that I'd be typing this all out. Jow Forums as a website is a congregation of people like me, as well as other shills and useful idiots, to corral us and shape social zeitgeists. I'm part of the wave, as is everyone here. It will become apparent in 50 to 60 years, the same way the hippie movement and every consumerist movement before and after was manufactured to create pawns playing a game of fear and bravado.

I refuse to make friends because they'll either be fake or if they're real, they'll leave me or be killed off.

Attached: 1550737064013.jpg (1200x1149, 138K)

its literally impossible to make real friends after about 20. everyone already has huge social networks and close friend groups alraedy

You haven't gone far enough unless you've realized that every single person except you is on on the Show, and right now I don't even trust what you're saying because you serve some arcane purpose of confirming my fears, Agent user

The trick is that all the agents around us don't even know it. I don't know it but I am one as well. It's social programming to make us validate each other's pre-programmed idiosyncrasies. Everyone is in on the show but have different roles. It's the perfect Truman world, crafted so that the actors aren't aware they're acting.

People=Shit
I tried to be the best for everyone and in return I got nothing
I despise human beings
From men to women
Can't trust women because I got cheated on multiple times
Can't trust men because my old best friend fucked with an ex of mine
So now I'm just a lonely ass nigga that goes to school shitposts and goes to the gym

I'm more on the solipsistic side of things, I don't trust anyone. It's lonely. A lot of times I choose to trust, anyways.

Stopped smoking meth and they still did so I quit hanging out with them. Ones in jail right now and the other is in prison. Miss both of them though and I wanna try kickin it with them when they get out.

I literally don't. I try to hard come out of my shell and be extroverted but the only way I know how to interact with people is by fucking with them. back when I did drugs and hung out with burnouts they thought I was cool but that shit doesn't work in the real world. I've been bantering with people on Jow Forums for the last 10 years and I think it's ruined my personality. I say stuff that I think is innocent but I just come off as a dick. my co workers have told me to my face that I'm a mean person. they all avoid me and they're right to. I'm just a shitty person.

woke up one day and was terrified of the world all i wanted to do was sleep and slowly losing contact with what irls i had left was a result of that i guess, never truly recovered probably gonna off myself before my mid 20s.

That's interesting, user (me). I wrestle back and forth with the Truman reality and solipsism. I feel like I could just be in a coma or the old brain in a jar, it's all equally valid. So I understand. Of course, if you're me or I'm you, we would understand.

How old are you? After I quit doing drugs I became a recluse and Im still just now trying to start life.

too young to be living like this, best of luck to you and take it easy.

im not your savior but you have to work on yourself man, you are your own catalyst to change, and telling yourself youre a shitty person and a meanie isnt a justification to give up. go fucking cry, go slam your head against the wall or whatever, but when youre done take a look at yourself and decide what you want to do

Thanks man. To you as well.

I pushed everyone away

I know man. it's just hard sometimes. thanks for the (you) though.

I have some now but I was an introvert for years before I met them. What's interesting though is that I really haven't changed that much after a couple years of being friends with them. I've realized being part of a group or circle of friends is almost always cancerous though. Everyone acts different in a group and seem to become less honest and more manipulative in favor of getting every other person's approval, not to mention even though we all try to hide it there's no equal playing field, some are just more liked and treated more fairly than others which breeds lies and imbalance.

Honestly having friends makes you realize that solitude is a beautiful thing

Attached: 421952_640.jpg (640x266, 27K)

I have a hard time making relationships with people who aren't genuinely interested in me

Attached: 1523667515381.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

stay strong brother
but stay strong originally

I have the same IQ (clinically-tested) and a circle of good friends. If you're really a genius, you should have no trouble understanding and navigating social interaction and producing mutually beneficial relationships.

I still have a few connections, mostly stemming from elementary school. They're all fairly toxic and I'd do better without them, actually just blocked their text/calls today again, but I'm sure they'll come over anyways and change my mind again at some point (not that they've realized I did it). I do test their patience with me intentionally sometimes in attempts to make them sick of me, somewhat working.

I was homeschooled so I never learned how

>13 years old
>guy and I have a ton of classes together
>start shooting jokes occasionally
>he's thinking of getting a guitar
>I play guitar, bring it to school and show him
>we start playing guitar together
>start skipping school to play music
>he starts a band with some other fella who plays bass
>they ask me to play with em
>ffw few years of fun, hanging out and playing music, oh and bonding
>we meet a new drummer
>drummer wants to fuck my long distance gf
>he starts talking to her and sabotaging our relationship
>she wants to fuck my first friend the guitar guy not the drummer
>I quit talking to her for being a slutty piece of shit
> tell her I'm cheating on her, show her Google image pictures of random girls
>she flips out and starts cutti g herself and being retarded for attention
>all my "friends that I've known for years suddenly hate me and start spreading rumors about me treating me like shit talking bad about me behind my back and making fun of me all in the name of this random girl they only knew for a few days.
They also did some pretty shitty things to me like made personal army request pretending to be me to get people on /b/ to fuck with me. I can't befriend anyone because people from Chan websites have been stalking me, I remember I was going to a shitty trade school and someone had told my classmates I was a pedo of course they believed him because normalfags are retarded. Same with where I work at. So that's why I don't have friends because of some random bitch I dated over the internet.

I'm an ENTP.
Le originale

im an ex jehovah witness and I dont have friends either, I hate the jehovah witnesses they ruined my life.
>my dad was overprotective
>my mom raised me as a jehovah witness
>im a shy beta male
>im boring and have no personality
>im low IQ

all this caused me to become a friendlesss loser