Be honest do guys like me have a chance

be honest do guys like me have a chance

Attached: 427B285E-CBD7-4EA6-9C9A-876F9FBF7616.jpg (960x1280, 411K)

As long as you have a good personality and are a genuinely good person someone out there will want you. Just not me. Teehee.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-141330~2.png (1080x594, 413K)

You're not as ugly as you probably think.

he is, stop lying to him, he's disgusting

If you can move skilfully with poise grace and dignity and think artfully, powerfully, gently. . Thats like super attractive

Chew and eat raw garlic my dude. It will help with skin problems.

You sure do, you just need to be confident and be yourself and it'll be easy to find attractive women interested in you.

Your eyes are kinda quietly, sadly, serenely beautiful. They say a lot. So theres that!

yes you do but only with a fat mexican girl

no.

your only chance is to start hitting the gym and get extremely bulked up. then you can fit the scary rapist fantasy. but only if you're tall.

80% sure this is weird bait, or you just completely ignored the stickied post about no posting selfies.
Anyways, the size of your eyes behind those glasses made me laugh my ass off.
>Get contacts or laser eye surgery (both are relatively cheap)
>Fix that skin (see a dermatologist)
>Lose some weight (eat 1 meal a day (OMAD) and go on walks as often as you can)

Congrats, you just went from a 2.5/10 to a 5/10 in less than a year.
It's that easy user, it really is.

Attached: 49933378_248076462775463_3551612602562191249_n-1.jpg (220x219, 14K)

Lose weight
Do steroids
grow a fucking beard asap

Do that and yes you will.

Not lying. He's not deformed and that shit on his face will clean up once that diet is under control. He's "man ugly" which is attractive to certain kinds of women. He just needs the attitude to back it up, but seeing as he's posted his photo here to be judged by your beady eyes without apprehensions, he's probably doing ok in the confidence department.

True ugly is something that can't be looked at. True ugly is repulsive. This guy is normal-looking.

At least you have hair. Being bald is essentially a death sentence.

Oh, Stacy you're so mean, lmfao!

You look okay. Skin looks bad tho. But still you have handsome features like cheekbones and chin

lose weight and change your diet holy shit western society has ruined us

You're not gonna get anyone better looking than you are. This is a fact you'll have to accept.

I've seen landwhales in a happy relationship with even bigger and uglier men.

There is someone out there for everyone, but they might not be pretty.

Lol, fuckkkkkkkkkkk might as well just become a rapist

Are you related to Mexican Andy?

How tall is he? Just get a deep tan that makes you practically black given your features and run JBB game on rap obsessed hoes or hoes with a BBC fetish.

Yeah, if you got a good head on your shoulders people can look past your weight or appearance. I know a lot of dudes who aren't conventionally attractive but make up for it by being smart, funny, or just by treating others well.

Funniest shit I've read on Jow Forums this year.

>be honest do guys like me have a chance
i dont think so

Some acne medicine would help, I think that's holding you back. Otherwise you could go for a big soft cuddly look.

Simply aquire a large numeral of funds, or be a literal confidence radiating god.
The system is set against people like you, let alone the average man.
I hope you still find an enjoyable way to live.

Nope. You can fly to southeast Asia and bang the 'tutes though. And if you have an entertaining personality I'm sure you can get some sort of girlfriend, even if she's ugly/fat too.

Losing weight is your best bet for improving your looks. Will help your health too, and you'll feel better day-to-day, so it should be your primary self-improvement goal.