Tfw 5'2 140 fat af, have small tits and ass

tfw 5'2 140 fat af, have small tits and ass

Any other femanon live this terrible life?

And yes I've been trying to lose weight but its just coming off everywhere else but my stomach

Attached: 2018-04-11-09-28-31-1.png (720x498, 180K)

140 ain't that fat right? I'm 6'2" and 300 so that's actual fat.

thats pretty bad but youd be surprised at how much frame and hieght matters for weight and looking/being fat. that being said lose weight bro shits much better thin
lose weight too op, how long have you been trying and what have you been doing? im no expert but i lost 100lbs ages ago so i kind of know the struggle

Marry me. Where do you want me to take you for our honeymoon?

that's barely overweight, you can easily lose like 15 pounds in 2 months

For my height 140 like 30 pounds overweight i think ://

Pathetic attempt to brag about your height to op, kill yourself immediately fatass. You're not even that tall, I'm 6'4 you fucking manlet.

What's your diet and exercise look like?

Sure you are bud :) I can smell the cop from here.

yeah keep at it. dont give up because you dont see immediate process. if you are at it for months and see no real difference take a step back and evaluate how much you are really eating and how hard you are exercising.

Yeah agreed, I'm getting surgery soon cos my meds have completely fucked my attempts at weight loss so I'm hoping it helps.

good luck bro. i hope the surgery helps but i also hope your lifestyle becomes healthier in general. i wasnt quite as heavy as you but my worst was 260 and it took a while to change my mindset about food

Ive been trying since October and ive gone down like 24 pounds. I always try to stay under 1200 and do minimum 30 min walking. But sometimes i lose motivation dont exercise and eat like a slob

Me too many. I really want to get off the bipolar meds but it might not be viable until I do change my lifestyle. I'm hoping losing the weight will make it easier to excercise.

hey congrats on the 24 pounds! thats a big fucking deal and im sure you can feel and see it op. 1200 is a bit harsh but maybe not for your height. losing motivation and havnig a few shit days are fine, diets that are too strict arent going to help you out in the long term. keep at it, it takes time but its worth it
best of luck again user. we're all gonna make it unironically. im glad to hear you have been working at losing weight from your mind first

I SAID... WHERE DO YOU LOVELY LADIES WANT TO GO FOR OUR HONEYMOON

Smell the what now? The truth? I'm 6'4, the fact that you find my height unbelievable is funny to me, almost like you assume everyone else must be lying about their height online like you do. All I'm saying is that your attempt to impress op with your (mediocre) height was not subtle at all. Improve that.

Attached: 1549177970809.jpg (960x837, 60K)

You're not even that tall, I'm 7'5" midget boi

not him but im also on the tall side and what the fuck is wrong with you to put people down for shit like this? lol grow up bro

Im am 5'3, 143 lbs, with small tits and ass. However my body still doesn't look too bad. Mainly just my stomach that pudges out a bit (makes me look pregnant) and my arms and thighs are a bit on the thicker side.

My husband doesn't care in the slightest and says im really not that bad. I want to have the motivation to get up and go running or else it's only going to get worse.

Yea ill keep trying, thanks for replying :-)

>My husband
Please vacate the website

I'm 5'4 and 145 user i really understand the feel have small titties but a big ass. no fat on my hips though the only place i can actually feel my bones.

>inb4 lose weight landwhale

i've been eating healthy and doing cardio for a month now and ive lost 10 pounds.

that is a lot of weight. my gf is 5' and weighs only 95 lbs or so and even thats the heaviest shes ever been. you dont need to be thinspo but take care of your body. your husband hopefully loves you no matter what but whales and cows dont factor into no matter what sometimes

Nah I think i'll stay just to piss off lard ass faggots such as yourself.

Attached: 1551161385300.gif (607x609, 754K)

I wanna start running too but my anemia and heart stuff make it really hard to do, so i stick to walking for now.
How did you and your husband meet, if u dont mind me asking

>"lol grow up bro"
You type like a fucking pothead zoomer desperately trying to rub his two brain cells together to form a coherent sentence. Improve that. I'll put people down for whatever reason I want, fuck off faggot.

>GF
FUCK OUT OF HERE NORMAN

He does, and im lucky for that. But I still want him to always be physically attracted to me. I have eaten like shit ever since I got out of college, and Im kinda lucky my fat has distributed itself kinda evenly. Before college U was 105 lbs

Get your 5ft ass out of here nigger. That 5 inch dick probably isn't doing you any favours either. I'd recommend you hang yourself to save us the trouble of knowing you but laughing at your pathetic height and dick might give you some worth.

>taking writing format/style seriously here
welcome to 4channel bro. and im sad to hear you are tall and supposedly but still have so much insecurity you need to put others down. love is much better young bro

I hope things get better for you friend. And I dont mind. My husband and I met online through mutual friends we had over six years ago. We bonded trying to solve gravity falls mysteries back when the show was still beginning and other cringy stuff. It helped that we were both into vidya and anime.

>Yes were fucking weebshits

Attached: You+are+valid_6e0ff5_6326964.jpg (520x520, 24K)

hey bud, im gonna need you to drop your discord real quick

you will never be a girl fagget, keep larping till suicide

>"and im sad to hear you are tall and supposedly but still have so much insecurity you need to put others down. love is much better young bro"
I'm talking to a neanderthal, this is incredible, I've never met one of your kind before.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I love how girls are so short. I wish I could find one under 5 ft though. I have a short stack fetish.

>Nigger
>Kek
And just to clarify his dick is 6 inches. Does a pretty good job too.

And trust me, I think about doing it every day. But I won't do it to satisfy the likes of some 3/10 beta faggot who's probably 15 thinking he's edgy and cool.

Attached: 1551338346870.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Go for asian girls. They're usually shorter than others. I've yet to find a girl who's under 5ft. Best friend is a 5ft halfling

I actually replied to the wrong post so just disregard it. Was meant for the guy claiming he was 6ft 4

>i take the care to use proper punctuation and capitalization on Jow Forums so i am smart
again welcome bro and i'm hoping you are having as much fun as i am

Attached: 342234.png (581x525, 55K)

he got you good nigga

In that case, have a good day friend.

Attached: 1548463270366.png (656x660, 463K)

How cute :) i wish i played video games so could get a gamer bf lol

>mfw 6'4" and 160

Attached: 314253231.jpg (885x885, 135K)

not the samefag but if you think hes calling you a retard for your punctuation tthen youre proving his point

As a female? That's fucking crazy tall.

You don't play any vidya at all? Its really fun. I'd say my favorites have to be stardew valley, oblivion and dragon quest XIII. I enjoy games with open worlds and pleasing aesthetic. He's into those too, but he also plays alot more games than I do.

he said i typed like a fucking zoomer, and while i agree punctuation isnt the be all end all in sounding smart, it plays a part and i admittedly used it to get him going even more
no im a man

Awwee. I bet you're super cute though! Tall girls can pull off some really nice styles.

I retract my previous statement. I apologize sir.

This still sounds hot.
I can imagine the thinner you got, the more I would cum in you.

No :/ all i have is a ps3 and a super old laptop. The only games ive played are gta and guitar hero haha pretty lame

RUH ROW RAGGY

Attached: 1552368770461.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

That's ok lol there's alot of pretty good games on the ps3. I highly recommend picking some out, but thats only if you're into it. If you don't want to thats also cool lol

Haha ok... I dont wanna get pregnant though ill just get fat again

no prob and naw a girl that tall would be pretty insane. i ran into one just once in my life at a mall. she was a giant

I actually would like to play some. Do you have any recommendations?

A real life amazon lol was she buff?

Cringe, I'm 6'4" as well. You should have learned by now that no one gives a fuck about height, Chadlets will still cuck you unless you have a nice face.

nah she reminded me a lot of that giant bitch from harry potter who runs the french school desu she was wide as fuck. tall girls can be beautiful but most girl models are a lot shorter and just have great proportions. tall girls irl tend to be moestly gawky and wide unforunately
based 6'4" bro

I cant imagine standing next to someome your height. Itd be kinda scary

Oblivion for sure. Its pretty stupid and glitchy given its age and the fact that bethesda made it. But that's part of its charm. Bioshock infinite has a really good story and gameplay, also aethetically pleasing. Skyrim is a classic, and alot of people like it alot more than oblivion, but i digress. Minecraft of course lol a nice comfy game. Dark souls if you want a bit of a challenge (remastered is broken though).

Another one of my favorites in Dantes inferno. Was super fun and loved the story. Alice the madness returns is cool. Dragon age 2 is also pretty fun, but expect some glitches. The Jak trilogy is a masterpiece. South park the stick of truth is hilarious and fucked up,

I think that's all I can think of for now that I liked. I hope you like them! :D

Thanks so much! Ill definitely check these out :-)

its pretty strange but people are really quick to adapt. im the same height and my gf is much shorter than me and my friends are usually shorter than me too and we all kind of forget about it until i meet someone new

Get off my board cunt.

Jvfffhn

Don't mind it that much OP. I believe at least one user on the thread wants to see you naked or with sharpie in pooper.

You just gotta look for that one special one

but why? Why are u angry with me

Yea maybe but i feel better if someone irl wouldnt find me atrocious

There are only 11 Dragon Quests you fake videogamer

i'd date a short chubby girl if she was down to go to the gym with me. i'd teach her all she needs to know to get AESTHETIC

I want a tall girl so my sons can be professional basketball players and I can retire comfortably
People get over it pretty quickly, basically what Manlet and lanklet alliance when

contraception

Go to the gym do squats have a big butt and i can assure you some guy will try to fuck you it dosnt matter your face or tits just ass

You're probably on the wrong kind of method for losing weight tho just exercise and control your eating habits a bit you don't have to go on these meme diets like the keto diet but definitely do cardio as it will help with that fat