You heard it here first

You heard it here first.

Attached: nD3fCph.jpg (1440x1425, 486K)

>unironically calling people "jocks"

hes right, based messenger

You are unbelievably dull.

Modern Jocks are fuckboys on Discord with anime profile pictures.

The jocks dont have hateful actitudes to woman because they are normal people with successful relationships and active sex lifes. They dont care enough about woman to do it (beyond chasing the next puss).

Weirdos obsess about what they cannot get, and get bitter and angry when they reach a certain point without getting a girl.

Woman arent happy with either, because the first will use her and the second isnt a man in her eyes. Misogyny has nothing to do with it.

wow no shit, that's what we've been saying for years. they try to avoid the whole attractiveness part by saying it's all about personality. yea, it's not, they just throw that bullshit out there to distract you.

>actually admitting that chads are the lessor of two evils because they have big dicks.

Really not level women wont sink too. Also way to go blurring out there name.

>implying low test guys don't want stead relationships

>jocks are misogynistic
>quiet nerds are "On par" with the jocks and less attractive
Nobody wants someone disgusting who looks like dog shit and doesn't put any effort in their appearance.

why are you repeating what i just said? do you have brain damage?

some nice guy shit right here

You are delusional and out of touch. The foulest remarks about women are ones I have heard from Chads bragging about and dehumanizing their conquests.

We all know it's that Shaun youtuber. I don't think you need to censor the name when it's not his real full name.

This is a good point desu. Good looking dudes might treat girls like shit but they're still good looking. Incels would treat women worse if given the opportunity but are repulsive looking to boot.

What a delusional nigger faggot cunt.

Because humans are all disgustingly primitive in their primitive and stupid minds

How is it wrong tho

You can say women are choosing the better of two shitty options, but women only really think the quiet nerds are shitty. So yeah, dumb whiteknight cuck.

>every guy is the same brand of shit
>yer misogynistic LUL
neat post. I liked the profound bit. Thanks op.

Yeah, he's right about them not giving a shit though. The irony is that not giving a shit is why they're successful with women in the first place.

All men are asshole except me

Attached: 1382182916650.jpg (1200x900, 395K)

its all just so tiresome and originally unoriginal

>Blurring the name of a 200k+ subscriber youtuber.

I think Shaun will be okay if you post his name here.

Its a repost from reddit as per rules you must block out peoples names.

Attached: 1551812482300.png (522x417, 252K)

Male feminists are rad.

Attached: 1551692119959.jpg (1242x781, 373K)

why are you repeating what l just said? do you have brain damage?

Attached: pNc0MgY.jpg (600x604, 52K)

>jocks
>nerds
Really makes me think

So I shouldn't fix my terrible personality I should just lift instead?

>Weirdos obsess about what they cannot get, and get bitter and angry when they reach a certain point without getting a girl.
You make it sound like its the weirdos fault. They are weirdo because girls dont give them what they give chad. You think woke up and decide to be a chad and weirdo decided to wake up and be a weirdo? We all started out the same but based on traits we cannot control we are judge din the eyes of women unfarily and this determines where we stand in society.

Ive kept company with jocks for years as Im in the military and they are just as misogynistic as any robot.

Attached: cbe89429611b977ac522156b39aa4fd7.jpg (958x426, 28K)

The real scoop is that anything you do will be anything you do will be pathologized. Try and you're a creep because it's supposed to be anturalo and no one actually approaches women. Don't try and you're and entitled incel who didn't even try. Feminism is 100% a hate movement against men and you cannot satisfy them.

Attached: blackpill2.jpg (2560x2560, 174K)

> because the first will use her

He choose another woman based on patriarchal standards. Women legitimately think they can date the same guy and all marry him. Said chad also has to do everything right without a woman ever telling them how to. Also never saying no to a woman's request as to not damage their fragile female egos while demanding infinite confidence from the men around them.

They do want you to approach them.
Just not the ugly ones

>it's everyone else's fault i'm weird!
Okay user :)

I hate the term rape survivor. It implies that after rape, you die, which of course, isn't the case, unless the rapist wants to kill you. Probably not the case.

The basis of determinism vs existentialism

This is why people think you're weird bro

Quality rebuttal there basedboy. This is why you lost the election.

Attached: 4c6.png (416x458, 46K)

Quads....
I chexd em

>people point out why you're weird
>bring up politics and soi
lmao if you had self-awareness you'd be ashamed right now. I hope you were only being ironic.

Accurate tweet is accurate. Shaun usually is, though.

>Modern Jocks are fuckboys on Discord with anime profile pictures.
This is what weebs want to believe

>Coping this hard

Shame I thought we were actually having a good discussion but like a total cunt you reverted back to name calling. That was mighty democrat of you.

Now excuse me Im gona go and laugh at all the spics trying to get over the border.

>reverted back to name calling
>basedboy
Self awareness is offline on this NPC

From my experience jocks are way nicer than "nerds". Jocks may punch you if you fuck up, but nerds will try to ruin your entire life and keep a grudge loner than a teenage girl who is the fugly one of her clique.

>like a total cunt you reverted back to name calling. That was mighty democrat of you.

See above. I'm 95% sure he's trying to be ironic though.

>nerds will try to ruin your entire life and keep a grudge loner than a teenage girl who is the fugly one of her clique.
Maybe people whoukdnt fuck with nerds then.

Lmao this
>start dating this chick
>introduces me to her effeminate brother
>seems okay, humour his stories about D&D
>one night he shows me this girl he's trying to date that he met online
>it's my ex
>this means that since I'm around him, there's a chance my ex will run into me and thus she will never date him
>tell him this
>she breaks contact when he tells her he knows me
>i move in with my new gf and her bros
>we get the master bedroom
>finally finish setting the bed up
>decide to fuck my gf in our new room for the first time
>he ends up barging in
>stares at my bare ass for a bit before getting the hint that he should leave
>laugh about it with gf who isn't impressed
>keep fucking her anyway
He hated me after that and held a grudge the entire time I was with his sister. I didn't give a fuck and it turns out his sister hates him anyway. I still think he has an attitude about it to this day

nerds seem to be huge narcissists

He was the biggest narcissist I've ever met. The definition of the ACKSHUALLY meme but a skinnyfat lanklet with a ponytail. Very easy to troll because of it and unironically saw himself as an "alpha male" in his words. I had no idea people like that seriously existed. I hope he's gotten over himself by now though.

>people on this board unironically pay attention to what shaun has to say
This board reaches new lows every day.

At least you get laid when you listen to Shaun's advice

lolno because niceguys are still incels, just even more pathetic

I don't even know who he is
Shaun is also a fucking common name how is anyone supposed to know it's THAT Shaun unless they're on his dick

he's one of those annoying youtuber "commentator" pseudointellectuals like that tranny counterpoints and sargoy

>this dude looks like he's planning on raping her again

Attached: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (863x752, 249K)

>niceguys are still incels
Kek, thats cute. Incels are the "nice guys" or do you not remember the "supreme gentleman" himself?
Shaun just happens to not be a douche bag and makes videos on how not to be one. Guaranteed puss.

>male feminists aren't the ultimate nice guys
lol

>youtube shit
Why do people give these fags so much power?

the nerds attitudes towards women are the way they are because women are like the way they are.

people are too dumb to articulate their opinions so they need someone slightly smarter to do it for them

myself included but i fucking hate youtube politics. literally just all dumb alt rightoids and pozzgressives staying in their echochambers

lol he llooks like jack dorsey, the twitter founder

Yea rape. Unless they were dating and she was asleep when he fucked her. They're both in on it to make money together. I bet they have a book you can buy.

Attached: aahaha.jpg (400x388, 82K)

and it's the first results lmao

Attached: no surprise.png (955x775, 379K)

>people who believe in gender equality are the ultimate "nice guys"
They're what you would call normal, user. Or "normie"

Funny how you can easily guess what someone is like

Attached: no surprise 2.png (929x597, 660K)

>feminism is about equality
Lol way to out yourself as an agendaposter

>feminism isn't about equality
And this is why you have trouble with women.

he is gonna fuck her brains out. why are women so stupid?

Quality projection, incel.

>incel, an offshoot of the redpill
>Shaun, feminism
Pick one retard

Self proclaimed male feminists are mostly involuntary celibates or predatory rapists. It's only a matter of time before you find out your favorite youtube celeb has been abusive towards women.

>Self proclaimed male feminists are mostly involuntary celibates or predatory rapists
[Citation needed]
Also, predatory rapists? As opposed to, what, prey rapists? Lmfao
>It's only a matter of time before you find out your favorite youtube celeb has been abusive towards women.
XD god you're really reaching here

3/10, aight troll

>XD
Ok I admit I've taken your bait good sir. Carry on

Attached: 7ce.png (1032x739, 121K)

Nice find user. Exactly what you'd think. Feminists don't like her tho

logically speaking, no woman should ever choose me. There are much better options out there than me

I used to think that trolling was a noble art.

God, I was fucking stupid in 2006.

>be sad, shy, and lonely
>meme ideologies like on OP's post make the assumption that I'm sad, shy, and lonely because I'm a sexist and all around bad person
>people believe in these memes and accuse me of being misogynist when I express my lonely frustration in completely neutral manner without any sexism
>expressing my sadness is sexism