When was the last time you went out on a date?

When was the last time you went out on a date?

How did it go?

Attached: Hair.gif (240x240, 1.52M)

taking my friend shopping tomorrow. said i would buy her clothes. its not really a date.

months ago, at the end of the day we fucked

with gf yesterday. went well. last time first date was also with gf nearly 3 years ago. went well.

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

girl ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and I paid
could have had sex with her but I didn't want to

coo image friend, nobody has taste on this board!

2010. Well enough. It warranted two dates but on the second we got pretty shitfaced and I learned the girl had a fiancee here in the States (was overseas at the time) and just lost interest.

Gotta say, I hated everything about it. Requires way too much mental energy for someone like me.

thanks friend, one of the few pics i saved from the cesspooll that is /fa/

Attached: leyendecker.jpg (1068x1600, 457K)

I've never been on a date. Fuck all you normalfags.

Attached: 1550516482982.jpg (239x211, 10K)

There was no last time. Not for something like this.

homecoming, i dont want to talk about it it went terrible. all i will say is she made fun of me to her friend about my skinny jeans and then 1 minutes later said that i would be sleeping in the bed with the other guy and her with her friend. and yeah i dont want to continue, pretty terrible stuff desu.

last and only time early 2016
still khv

I fantasized going on a date with my oneitis not too long ago. Does that count?

Attached: 1550311566601.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I've never had a date user. Most people are too put off by my face. As a side note I would appreciate if you normie faggots would stop polluting Jow Forums with this shit.

I mean, i ended up getting laid by a milf, so pretty good i guess. The girl i was out with wasnt exactly happy i hit on her mom though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-170128_Snapchat.jpg (680x688, 173K)

Like ~ 2005

Too many normies ITT

I've never been on a date before and I'm 18. Is it too late? I've asked girls out on dates but they all rejected me. Im a KHV too. Never had any romantic/sexual female contact IRL.

Attached: 1530483716938.jpg (482x427, 58K)

That girl is so beautiful, it makes me feel good to look at her.

I'm 21. Don't worry about it, it'll only get worse.

add one more place I feel alienated to the list. Is my experience really so unique? Just the idea of talking to someone I'm interested in has been completely foreign since the moment the interest existed.

Read the thread user.
You aren't alone.

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

don't worry im 45

i do not recall.

A couple days ago.

We saw the new Madea movie BECAUSE it got 14% on RT. She vaped some of the marihuanas beforehand and I'd sloppily kissed her when she complained about drymouth in the car. Throughout the film she'd nudge me and whisper "lubrication". I'd make out with her until her tongue was adequately remoistened, then she'd giggle and go back to watching the film.

Pretty sure we fucked later that night, but it might've been the previous night.

never been on one. the closest i've ever been to any kind of affection from a female was when a girl i barely know ran up and hugged me after i was absent from school for a few weeks, i'm certain it was either a dare or she thought i became an hero.

Attached: QkiE-non.jpg (662x578, 56K)

Last year, we go out to watch Blade Runner 2049. It was my first and last date.
I want to date the 9/10 cutie working right next to me, but idk how to do it, some advices are appreciated

you're still in your prime. keep initiating and you're bound to find a girl thats interested and the fact that you've asked out girls is more than i can say at 20.

Went Great, the wife and I ate like kings.

Sushi and lots of Jap food

stop lying you wouldnt be here. dont come to this board.

Do you have any sort of history of positive social interaction with her that would lead you to believe she'd say yes if you asked her to accompany you to that thing you enjoy? If so, ask her.

If not, start interacting with her more and see if she's receptive/responsive to your attention.

Listen

I come here to offer support, for I once was a robot

Pic related, most recent date

You would imagine most robots haven't had much experience with women and no never dated anyone

Well, I find it hard to interact with her, we were talking about that yesterday, open space kinda suck when u want some privacy. And everytime I ask her for a coffee, other people come as well. We're next to each other so I could just ask her on the desk, but everyone can hear what you say, that's why most of the time we don't speak a lot (this and bc I don't know what to talk about with her)

2007, a girl asked me to homecoming. Went, mostly ignored each other at the actual dance, nothing happened between us after.

Sorry robots, here is the picture to which I was referring too.

Attached: 20190222_204232.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

>everytime I ask her for a coffee, other people come as well
Meaning other people overhear and it spontaneously becomes a group/office outing or is she inviting other people along?

Get a sheet of paper and write "I've found a way to talk without everyone overhearing!"

Yes, you're passing notes like 12 year olds in Grade 7. She might find this amusing. If so, totes do the "Will you go with me? YES NO (circle one)" thing as a joke. Ha ha, only serious.

More fitting question would be "whens the last time youve SPOKEN to a girl, and no your filthy body pillows dont count." people here are fucking pathetic

yikes

I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

>WE ARE SO ASIABOO HAHA WE CHOPSTICK NOW!!!!
You both are disgusting wastes of life.

> Meaning other people overhear and it spontaneously becomes a group/office outing or is she inviting other people along?

Both, or just went we stand up they understand lmao.

The paper idea is not a bad idea, I'm gonna try this, it will probably amuse her, since it totally fit the retard I'm, thank u user !

I learned to quit caring.

I have never and probably will never go out on a date.
But thats fine I don't need a woman to define my happiness for me.

Least Im not a Nigger

I dated a girl once when I was 21. We were both virgins. She laughed in my face and called me a loser.

I got the last laugh though because she got raped the next week by the guy she dated after me and the guy died in a shootout with police. Then she gave birth to his kid and put it up for adoption. Now she still lives with her mom and went turbo feminist and hasn't dated since and that was almost 9 years ago.

Last time I went on a date was I believe January of 2015. Last time I had sex was April of last year (may Craigslist rest in peace).

She doesn't still think about you.

That's ok I only think about her when I need a laugh.

>When was the last time you went out on a date?
>date

Attached: image.jpg (568x800, 167K)

>When was the last time you went out on a date?

Never have, never will... don't care.

Attached: 1542045599892.png (420x420, 165K)

Geez user how old are you? I wasn't even alive then.

The last official date I went on was early January. I had been casually seeing this girl since mid-December (of last year) so we weren't too deep into anything. One day when she was saying she was hungry I offered to take her to a local diner.

We ate and it was decent, not the best conversation cause she was obviously in a shit mood. Really good service and food.

The bills come (we paid separate) and she used a debit card so I didn't know how much she paid. I tipped 25% cause I ate light so if I had tipped 15% or 20% like usual, she would've got like $1 or $2 tip

Before we leave, I go to the washroom. I come back and sit down, as she's finishing her drink. She says "omg user, the old guy behind us is so sweet! he just tipped the waitress 20%, such a high tip!" and I said "that's nice of him, but I just tipped like 25% I wouldn't call 20% high" and she looks at me dead serious and says "oh... I don't tip"

I'm immediately pretty disgusted and I'm like "what, can you not afford to?" (she was unemployed on NEETbux, should've been a red flag but the dating scene is kinda dead in my area, I take what I can get) and she says "no, I just don't think they deserve tips, the restaurants should just pay them more" so I say "okay, whatever, let's go" and add an additional $5 to my bill to make up for her lack of tipping

We get back to my car and she refuses to talk to me. I try to make conversation, nothing. So I ask her if she's mad and if we can talk it through, and she goes off on me, tells me everything that's wrong with me, etc. Just taking out anger on me. All because I believe in tipping and added extra to my bill to make up the difference. I do my best to resolve it but physically feel most of my feelings for her exiting my body.

I saw her one more time after that but felt absolutely nothing for her, dodged a kiss, and never saw her again and stopped talking altogether within a week.

tldr: I stopped seeing a girl cause she doesn't tip waitstaff

A couple weeks ago. We went to an exhibit to draw stuff together. I thought it was a date when I initially asked, later I found out she was lesbian. It was fun though.

eh, at least you had fun. sounds like a nice night

I really don't know, i got dumped in the beginning of january and i haven't been on a date since then.

I did however go to the club last friday and danced with two girls, one was very interested but in the end i got cockblocked by her faggot friend who was very much into her but got friendzoned hard.
Tl;dr he tried to fight me and it all went down the drain after the whole ordeal.

Attached: 1550145779232.jpg (500x566, 31K)