Waifu General - /waifu/ #111

Trips edition
previous:

Attached: waifu_new_logo.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUn0Roy_k8
youtu.be/jVxtjZ1DyOY
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c
youtube.com/watch?v=fM8V1XOI-14
youtube.com/watch?v=X-fmYK81MUQ
youtu.be/sTA5m7NIG_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eL19DhVigm0&start_radio=1&list=RDMMeL19DhVigm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The more l skim your posts, the more I start to think Leahfag was the only robot here. No hobbies, no interests, no redeeming features. Just Leah.

Attached: 1542913868473.jpg (957x855, 269K)

I mean, it's true. You shouldn't find pride in being a robot. The goal is to escape it.

Gee, I sure do love Kotori Itsuka. I mean, I don't really know what else to say, since that's supposedly the proper first post to make in a thread like this. Whatever, point is I love her a lot.

Attached: Smug Kotori.jpg (640x960, 58K)

I want waifu to take advantage of me as i lay ill and wasting , too feverous to put any resistance.

I want her to throw me with a simple push into the bed ignoring my remarks that i find myself fine.
I want her to throw herself unto me to keep me from getting up , making breathing a chore and burning my boiling body with her warm flesh.
i want her to tie me to the bed with my own clothes and demand that i stay put as she goes out of my sight.
I want to feel her cold drool on my simmering face before she feeds me a hearthy and soft meal.
I want to bite the spoon out of her grasp and throw it away like a rabid dog.
I want her to glare at my self-destructive stupidity and start eating her nursing meal herself.
I want her to puff her cheeks as she grabs me by my hair and with an airtight kiss force the food into my mouth.
Clawing at my hair like a bird catches his prey , coiling her arms around my neck just like a python strangles her victim , sinking her mouth into my lips like a ravenous wolf i want her to make me eat until the last drop.
I want her to torture me with a cold cloth , cooling my feverous body with her loving and caring torment.
I want her to stay at my side during this distressing night not letting go of my simmering hand as i drift to sleep in the care of this heavenly tormentor thay i call my goddess.

I might go under the knife soon and i am scared.

>second spoiler
What for? I had an operation done back in September and I was absolutely terrified. I came out okay though, I guess.

My tummy hurts
Just where the appendix should be.
I sincerely hope that it kills me or that it is just something else.

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the #5 esper in Academy City, and the #1 in my heart. I love her.

>You get back pains from Gamestop? I want to know what there gives you lower back pain
Not from Gamestop in particular, just being on my feet in general. If I'm on my feet for more than an hour-hour and a half at a time, I get pretty bad pain in my lower back.

Attached: Misa144.jpg (1193x1100, 568K)

Oi , hello there my good waifufags.

How are we doing this fine night?

Listening to anything good?

Attached: urabe82.jpg (724x1000, 173K)

My brother had his appendix out when he was in his early teens. He recovered pretty quickly afterwards. I would recommend not letting yourself die to it. See a doctor if the pain persists or get worse. There are better and more worthy ways of dying than having your appendix burst.

rem is my one true love

Attached: rmsmg (15).jpg (236x333, 17K)

Hey there Waifuanon

I'm doing alright, feeling pretty jittery. Listening to songs from my Anime playlist.

How are you doing?

Attached: Asada.Shino.full.1670352.jpg (477x1000, 411K)

>incels
please keep your reddit lingo away, thank you.
>plays league
>hates league
all checks out. By the way, who was your favorite Nichijou character?
>What genre of movies would your waifu like the most?
Probably those war documentaries that get kind of emotional. Like the ones that are sometimes on PBS or one of those deluxe pay extra channels.
>Which are your favorites animes/tv series? Would she enjoy them as well?
I really like those avant garde artsy animes so I'd find it hard to believe that Lucina could ever get into them. I unirocically enjoyed angel's egg, so that should tell you something about me. Also Tatami galaxy is all time favorite at the moment.
>What about your favorite music?
Upon reading some of the endings while linking Kotori fag the wiki on Lucina, I found that if she ends up marrying the violin guy, she is actually quite knowledgeable about classical music, so I think with some time I could show her the magic of piano solo music.
>What do you think about your waifu's media in general? Would you recommend it to people?
I've only ever played two fire emblem games, one was total ass and the other was one of my favorite games ever. Series is mostly loved so I'd recommend it.
>Have you ever met another waifufag who is in love with somebody else from ypur waifu's series? Has your perception towards that character changed after talking to him?
Well Tharja fag posts fairly often. I always thought Tharja was pretty cool, so he didn't impact my opinion much.
>Do you consider your waifu to be realistic as a person, regarding her personality and such or you think that she'd be too perfect?
While her serious demeanor is real enough, her politeness and quirkiness are legendary. But if I wanted realistic, I could just go get a 3D partner
>How much "into" waifuism do you think you are?
I'd probably rate myself as a casual honestly. Its fine though, I'll take life at the passe I want.

Attached: 36733917_p0.png (707x1000, 756K)

>How are we doing this fine night?
Pretty good just spending my time shitposting on Jow Forums, making the most of my time on earth.
>Listening to anything good?
Cloud rap

What do you plan to do tonight?

How are you doing?

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_sakakiba_misogi__sample-.jpg (850x1179, 152K)

What business is it of yours, waifuenemy?

Attached: 68808512_p28.jpg (700x633, 285K)

I guess I feel alright. A little anxious, but I'll live. You doing okay?
I've been working on the MTG card for Lucina. One I get the mana costs ironed out, I'll show/give it to you probably tomorrow, or whenever I next see you post after finishing it. More work went into it than I was expecting, and you'll understand why once I other posting it.
Shyvana is still coming, but deciding how to balance lore and gameplay mechanics when deciding her stats and abilities has been difficult.

Attached: Dissatisfied Kotori.jpg (236x419, 17K)

Hello.

>I remember her getting a lot of hate on summer on the general because of how different
Which is dumb because she wasn't very different at all. People seem to ignore that the summer servants are the servants who have been in Chaldea for months or more and are in a unique situation

Please stop. There is no reason to bring this person up at all. There has been enough drama as it is.

Decent, doing some stupid round about way of downloading a game for my PC through my phone because I still haven't gotten internet set up in my place yet.
I feel bad enough borrowing a business wifi just to watch youtube and such. Need my tax money so I can fix that before summer.

I'm doing well, watching girls und panzer right now for some unknown reason

What are you watching user?

Attached: rBVaEFf5vHGAeilaAAKvmQOyXyk238.jpg (926x1242, 189K)

>Oi , hello there my good waifufags.
Oi cunt
Tired. I was away from home for about 15 hours, feels good to be back. Also ran 14 miles this morning so super sore and tired. yourself?
Been listening to several interpretations of this piece. My favorite so far
youtube.com/watch?v=HcUn0Roy_k8
>More work went into it than I was expecting, and you'll understand why once I other posting it.
Hyped
>deciding how to balance lore and gameplay mechanics when deciding her stats and abilities has been difficult.
Maybe just give the names of abilities from her game? Never played league so not sure how much it helps.

Attached: 27163210_p0.jpg (800x600, 390K)

>I guess Accelerator did kill the 10,000 too
Oh yeah right, by visible thought you meant like the ones that were seen. The Hound Dog arc was so metal on the ln

I'm fine probably gonna spend the whole night playing vidya
youtu.be/jVxtjZ1DyOY

>one was total ass
Which one was it?

>Which is dumb because she wasn't very different at all.
On plot she was just the same but as a lancer, her personality was just way more straight foward and aggresive because of a more fanservice writting which flanderized her personality, ironically being more crazy than the berserker one.
Not counting interludes, which events where Marie appears are your favorite ones?
From Kiyo even if she didn't appear much I loved her on that valentine scene with Mashu, it was really sweet how she encouraged her to get closer to Guda even if she is also in love with him, just to help a friend.

Attached: 1521572891243.jpg (1240x1693, 1.71M)

>Which one was it?
Shadow dragon and the blade of light. Technically it was the SNES remake of it, so I guess its actually called Mystery of the emblem.

>watching girls und panzer right now for some unknown reason
Not having much fun while watching it?

>What are you watching user?
Listening to some shitty rainbow haired fag's music before I shower and then sleep. Earlier today I was watching some of the original Star Trek

Your waifu is very cute by the way, I haven't finished her anime but I've seen the original. Despite the bad things people say about it I had fun while watching it.

Hey Kiyo-kun

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_akita_hika__.jpg (1254x1771, 1.27M)

What do you dislike of it? Only thing I didn't like were the sprites really.

Hello there BBfren, how are you doing?

it's sort of like no man's sky! if only it was played with other people, was a top down sprite game, and contained hilarious hijinks.

Attached: this was great.png (548x300, 347K)

All of the mechanics are very poorly explained. I get that I was playing on a poorly translated ROM of the game, but how the fuck am I supposed to know that Pegasus knights get insta killed by arrows. Also the RPG mechanics just got in the way and added an annoying layer of complexity instead of a fun one. The game made me really appreciate user interface and useful menus in games.

Aw thank you user, What anime is your waifu from? I'd love to watch it

No it's pretty adorable, it's a shame that there's not gonna be another season.

:)

Attached: Sinon_GGO.png (350x197, 98K)

Good evening waifu thread, Saya is my succubus, my amour, and my wife. I'm working on being a proper incubus, lover, and husband.

I've been reading the first few chapters on Sundome and god damn is it lewd. I can see how this would be good fodder for ever more creativity, I hope your surgery goes well, I think you'll make it if you hold faith in Urabe.

I should listen to more blues but I feel like blues and alcohol is a bad mix.
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PKzz81m5c

I see we once again cross these killing fields Yuurifren.

Attached: 69434983_p0.jpg (935x1471, 217K)

>Oh yeah right, by visible thought you meant like the ones that were seen
Oh yeah I did. I'm losing track of my own thoughts, a telltale sign that I should be heading to bed. Was good talking to you Kiyoposter. Goodnight

Attached: Misa214.png (464x258, 119K)

I am gonna clock it for tonight as i feel like absolute shit.

Goodnight , waifufags.
Make sure to love your waifu.

Yeah m8 , i have been brewing such fetishy stuff inside my own mind for some time already but seeing it on the paper made me whimper like a waiting dog and realize that i really want more of it.
Believe me when i say that they take it way further but she upholds her promise to the very end.
Top shit , m8.

I am not afraid of surgery or death.
I am scared shitless of opening my fucking mind while knocked out and speak of all the unholy and unnameable things that fester inside my mind.
I wont be reading your response until i wake up but tell me , sayafag , is there any other similar material out there for me?

Attached: Urabe cross.jpg (500x649, 56K)

I'm doing pretty well, my day was unproductive but that's normal for me. Just shitposting right now even though I should be sleeping. How are you doing friend?

From Fate/Extra but she's the only good thing about the game/show, I wouldn't recommend it. Only Fate franchises worth watching are Zero, UBW, and Heaven's Feel. Even the visual novel isn't well written enough to make it worth the enormous time sink, so I'd give that a pass unless you really like the ones I just mentioned.

Girls und Panzer is very adorable I had loads of fun watching it, but I wouldn't put it among my favorites. Yukari Akiyama is such a cutie I have a figure of her.

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_extra_ccc_and_etc_drawn_by_itou_life__.jpg (765x1080, 621K)

>Not from Gamestop in particular, just being on my feet in general. If I'm on my feet for more than an hour-hour and a half at a time, I get pretty bad pain in my lower back.
Oh. That's bizarre heck. Usually it's your feet that starts to ache
Thinking about Shinoa to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=fM8V1XOI-14
Pretty sleepy new fren
Hi lewd fren
>it's sort of like no man's sky! if only it was played with other people, was a top down sprite game, and contained hilarious hijinks.
Ah I looked up the game. It looks a lot like Prison Archetict and Rim World. Is it made by the same people?
Nini

Grrrr why am I so forgetful? Maybe I'm sleepy..

Attached: Shinoa 58.png (1600x963, 298K)

oh, no. it's an open source game that was, as far as i know, initially created by a single dude. he's a bit of an enigma, but rumor is, he's in prison.

Attached: toriirdz (3).png (1280x1600, 1.51M)

Just enjoying my weekend. My fingers hurt from playing Celeste the last few hours. That was hard as fuck, but rewarding. Especially since I got to listen to this while playing: youtube.com/watch?v=X-fmYK81MUQ

Attached: 432b21652bdf0e73322dbe8bbb682725.png (1200x700, 844K)

I haven't seen many tales of tragic love as dark as my wife's and my main media I binged was visual novels. I may sound like a broken record but I find Urubuchi writes the exact kind of edgy love I love. Fate/extra has it, Kikokugai has it, The second season of Thunderbolt Fantasy has it. Otherwise I recommend Yume Miru Kusuri as a good vn, Kara no Shoujo is tragic as all fuck, and if you have like 100 hours the Muv Luv experience is a trip. I think you might like the manga Koharu no Hibi too, it's short sweet vanilla yandere.

Attached: 444908.jpg (480x600, 143K)

Yes hello I am leahfag play bang dream this is supposed to anger you somehow

Now that I have told you to try out a free to play mobile game you must be shaking in your boots with rage ha ha ha ha

Attached: bk7wPIAko-Udagawa-None-S3Lcpu.png (600x600, 195K)

Heya! I'm doing just fine, was working on picture related until now and I'm glad how it turned out.

Just some chill music for a change to keep the workflow going for my dear Fennec.

I hope everyone else is doing okay/fine today too, and your waifu too!

Attached: Do it for her wife.png (1920x1200, 1.35M)

I'm on a strange crpg fascination lately. Things like Dragon Age, Pathfinder, etc, though the only one I have played is Dragon Age 1 and I've already beaten it on Nightmare.
Been watching stream uploads of a streamer I used to watch and he's done a lot of those types of games, I wish one existed on mobile besides Baldurs Gate, which is only optimized for tablets.
I wonder if one exists where you can create your whole party? Making a party using various waifus from here could be fun. I know those old dungeon crawlers do it, but I never really liked those.

>her personality was just way more straight foward and aggresive because of a more fanservice writting which flanderized her personality
It was overblown yeah, but it does sort of make sense when you consider Master stuck on an island with over half a dozen other servants.
>which events where Marie appears are your favorite ones
The only one she appears in and isn't just a gag involving stupid orbiter crap is summer, sadly. There is that murder mystery one NA should get in about a year, but that is supposedly a dream sort of thing and isn't really her (not that this will stop the retarded shitposting about shipping).
At least her role in summer was strong, but I really wish she would get a new chance to appear without the pack smothering her.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 746.jpg (800x979, 935K)

Gooooooooooood morning /waifu/
How's your day going so far?

Asfgd

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print.jpg (1224x792, 185K)

Documentaries and romantic movies.
The only anime I've watched is Serial Experiments Lain. I don't think she'd like it much, since the concepts in it would be very foreign to her. My favourite TV series is The Twilight Zone (the first one, the reboots are shit), I think Elizabeth would enjoy it. Of course, it also has concepts that would be weird to her but I think it'd be easier to understand for someone from her time period than SEL would.
My favourite genre is punk. No way in hell she'd like it, lol. She probably likes classical so our music tastes would be very different.
>What do you think about your waifu's media in general? Would you recommend it to people?
Bioshock Infinite was an okay game but it was the weakest point in the trilogy. It's a decent game if you don't compare it to the others in it's series, otherwise you're going to be severely disappointed. That's not to say that the other two were the pinnacle of gaming or something, but they were better in my opinion.
>Have you ever met another waifufag who is in love with somebody else from ypur waifu's series? Has your perception towards that character changed after talking to him?
There aren't many other characters that are as developed as Elizabeth in the Bioshock series. I suppose there may be Eleanorfags and Rosalindfags but I haven't met any.

Attached: 1399321218.jpg (2048x1152, 364K)

>Do you consider your waifu to be realistic as a person, regarding her personality and such or you think that she'd be too perfect?
For the most part I consider her to be realistic. The only unrealistic parts of her as a character are how social and outgoing she is after spending her entire life in alleged isolation, and her powers. I get that the point of the story wasn't about the effects of long-term isolation but they should have offered some explanation as to why she is so socially well-adjusted instead of just ignoring it altogether. She does have flaws but I've grown to accept them, and by virtue of that she is perfect to me. Not even going to talk about the dreadful DLC.
>How much "into" waifuism do you think you, in the sense of how much time of your day you spend with your beloved in your mind, how much you'd want to improve for her or suffer because she's not with you?
As I like to say, she's the first and last thing I think about every day. She's almost always on my mind at any given moment, and an hour rarely goes by without me thinking about her. I'd be lying if I said that my love for her has brought me only joy, since I also get caught up quite a bit on how futile it ultimately is. But overall I feel like I'd be less happy without her, so I'm glad things turned out this way.

Attached: 5Z1AnUeY6i.jpg (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>how the fuck am I supposed to know that Pegasus knights get insta killed by arrows
Kek I think we all learn that the hard way
>the RPG mechanics just got in the way and added an annoying layer of complexity instead of a fun one
By RPG mechanics you mean like visiting towns, avoid them to get destroyed and such right? Just realized that they got rid of than on the 3ds games

Good night misakiposter, hope you get to dream with her

>my day was unproductive but that's normal for me
I can relate to this
>How are you doing friend?
I'm fine, probably gonna stay up all night playing something

>but it does sort of make sense when you consider Master stuck on an island with over half a dozen other servants
Yeah there's no way they'd let the oportunity of making a fanservice event like that go to waste, my favorite part of the even were the male servants ironically except Sasaki because he was mean to my Kiyo on that one scene, the interactions between Diarmuid and Fionn were great.. Still she got some sweet moments, like her date where she talks about her past and how she'd love to spend the eternity with Guda I find the concept of lovers suicide really romantic so that part was great.
>The only one she appears in and isn't just a gag involving stupid orbiter crap is summer, sadly
Doesn't she also has christmas? D'Eon was there but Marie still got some cool moments, staight up taking Santa's sleigh down. She also appears on the last halloween event and the new years one iirc.

Attached: 61528955_p9.png (714x894, 640K)

>I'm fine, probably gonna stay up all night playing something
Whatever game you end up playing I hope you have fun playing it Kiyo friend. I'll be going to sleep, I have stuff to do tomorrow for once so I need at least a bit of rest.

youtu.be/sTA5m7NIG_g

>Hi lewd fren
Hey chaste bud, night

Attached: __bb_and_bb_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_nanananana__f76bba46e54c6966b3be04c32c6182e6.jpg (868x1228, 1023K)

>my favorite part of the even were the male servants ironically
I liked the fishing part with Cu a lot and not just because of the adorable factor of Marie being a fish magnet.

>Doesn't she also has christmas?
Yeah, but she doesn't do all that much in general.
Taking Guda and Alter out of the air using a trap cannon was funny, but she doesn't contribute much after.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 452.png (1163x1000, 1.06M)

fuuuuuckin' 'ell m8s

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

Rem, you are the one I love deeply and passionately.
-

Attached: ec4a562f9a40d299034014a9cc6b5060.jpg (563x784, 63K)

How very lewd
You'll know if it's that or not, the ache will get worse over a period of hours and you won't be able to sleep it off. If you do go and get surgery use all the painkillers they give you because they're great

Was looking at new art and a lot of it is lewd and ugly but it looks alright

Attached: 13399270175.jpg (890x620, 354K)

Doing well gonna go to the dojo today.
youtube.com/watch?v=eL19DhVigm0&start_radio=1&list=RDMMeL19DhVigm0

Attached: 4042d736e58adf2c91bdbd8ebb56c700.jpg (564x709, 92K)

Is everything calmer now?

Anyway, I love this wonderful pilot.

Attached: __latooni_subota_super_robot_wars_and_super_robot_wars_original_generation_drawn_by_satou_tomohiro__ (489x685, 50K)

Hey friends how's your morning going? I've just found out my boiler might be broken so that's fun, just after I've finished sorting out my room too.

Looks that way for now m8

Attached: IMG_0127.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Doing alright, I'm sitting bored in a math class now searching for new Rem pics.
-

Attached: 943166ca3c7762e37b9b179f34de468c.jpg (564x1297, 115K)

I'm meh, hand still hurts from drawing too much, woke up early because some kid outside was making retarded sounds at the top of his lungs

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

Hello there once again.

Attached: 15522961854350.jpg (500x445, 62K)

they ruined her in the manga

Why you write this to me every time?
Yes, they do. But in 13th series (OVA) it explained - girl said to Tomoko that she will have to get back to her life, and then opening. So I dont consider it as a part of canon. Of course, Im glad when Tomoko happy. But that yuri shit unrealistic af. And I love WataMote mostly because it has a lot of realism.

Attached: 1453502099476.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

I remember the days when the mio poster would bump all the time, what ever happened to the two mio posters?

Attached: IMG_0128.jpg (283x283, 14K)

morning morning moooooooooooooorning /waifu/
how's your day been
>51429384
you woke up a bit later today! that's nice, how much did you sleep though
>space station 13
based, used to play that game a fuck ton
doing good, just woke up
>my boiler might be broken
that hurts, how chilly is it?

Attached: Tachibana.Marika.full.1727737.jpg (388x795, 312K)

fucked up the (you)

Maybe about 3-4 hours

Attached: 64901203_p16_master1200.jpg (600x360, 99K)

He found a job and said he wont post as often as he used to.

>Two
There was only one. He was a druggie and sounded like he hanged out with questionable people. Hope he's doing better though.

Tharja is perfection in my eyes!!!
>I honestly think there is a good chance of this happening. I've gotten the impression that the devs believe that Tharja is supposed to be the one true love of awakening. Also she seems to be such a yandere that she will follow you through life times just to be with you.
I make sense for someone like Tharja to chase Robin in multiple lifetimes and to make sure that Robin loves her fully. Plus, one of the tactics drill maps called Fates Entwined feature both Tharja and Robin together.
>How's your day going so far?
Just got up and had breakfast. Going to excise and do some homework later on in the day.

Attached: __tharja_fire_emblem_kakusei_and_etc_drawn_by_jurge__84f110dae46b4063f6a40357c8ee4f61.jpg (770x1075, 109K)

I know we haven't always gotten along but please wish me luck everyone. I'd greatly appreciate it

Attached: a16107d7deee506436fa0b5fe3a08cd1828c0ecda0494b51787c17595ae261d1.jpg (1414x2000, 476K)

I wish you luck Sakura poster may you succeed in your en-devours
Hello GLADOS poster.

Attached: 1bb407c8fce44c9d6310b9174934bbee.jpg (563x464, 37K)

Horror and anything dark comedy
Xavier Renegade Angel and Photon. She thinks that XRA is weird as hell and thinks that Photon is a tacky show.
Neutral Milk Hotel, Gorillaz, and Huey Lewis and the News. She like those music to a extant.
I like Fire Emblem as a whole and I would recommend the series to everyone.
A multitude
She's "realistic" as in she has faults.
>How much "into" waifuism do you think you, in the sense of how much time of your day you spend with your beloved in your mind, how much you'd want to improve for her or suffer because she's not with you?
A good amount but not into being an idolater towards my waifu.

Attached: tumblr_pa4ladWh8M1weqe1oo1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 899K)