What do you want?

What do you want?
What are your hopes and dreams and aspirations?

Attached: 1829094-big.jpg (530x800, 37K)

I want to be loved back. Unrequited love is a bitch.

I don't know anymore? To be independently wealthy? To be close to close friends again? A harem? Maybe just a 911 turbo

I wanna be a NEET.

Want to create something that people will enjoy, however fleeting. Perhaps a painting or a book.

I want to be accepted as a woman. After that I want to make a comic or a video game

>win lottery
>die young
>no negative afterlife
All in that order. Got it?

>What do you want?
I want to sleep.

be busy enough to the point i can get the thoughts in my head to stop or change

Plan on buying a bobcat and working for myself moving dirt and moving snow

Attached: 1548400419747.jpg (1000x888, 45K)

>What do you want?

Nothing

>What are your hopes and dreams and aspirations?

Absolutely none

I want to be a good husband and father

I want an engineering degree from an Ivy school, I want to go to space or to antarctica or the bottom of the ocean or anywhere else equally fantastic. I want a loving girlfriend and an amazing life.

I wish I could sing, but I can't. I also wish I looked better than I do and didn't have autism, but I guess autism is better than most of the other mental illnesses I could have. So fuck it.

I barely want anything. I'm fine being single. Maybe only occasionally hitting the bong with weirdos like myself.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 12K)

I want to wipe away all the shame I have brought upon my self in my life. I want the people I respect to not only respect me but to be proud of me. I want to stop letting everyone who believes in me down. I just wish I knew how and where to start. Everything I attempt ends in failure and more humiliation.

revenge, with fun and education along the way

Attached: killin_you.jpg (656x300, 19K)

I don't even know anymore. I've reached my expiration date and passed it. At this point I'm just along for the ride until I run out of money or patience.

Whichever comes first, I'll end up necking myself.

Attached: 1496204870222.jpg (1080x1080, 246K)

I'd like to be able to graduate college and go into the engineering field.

All I want is enough money to live off of for the rest of my life. I don't want anything luxurious, I don't want to go on expensive vacations, and I definitely don't want a family. I just want to be by myself and enjoy my hobbies peacefully.

I want to be able to treat my wife to things that make her smile. Unfortunately, it's in her nature to fling herself in front of a bus to save some flea-bitten kitten or something.

I had a 92' 911 turbo and the trbo lag was pretty scary plus the engine is hanging off the ass of the car so it doesn't handle that well

You mean overall or the simple, more realistic shit?
>unrealistic
I want a girl with values like mine to eventually make babies with together, live in a country where my race is the vast majority of people and where my hobbies aren't restricted by fear-mongering politicians, and make a living doing something that contributes to the culture, lifestyle, and economy of my country (I'm thinking maybe opening a pub like the ones in Britain, where guys can just relax after a hard day's work and not bring their drinking habits home. Something with a unique style to it as well, also like British pubs)
>realistic
I want a job I won't hate doing for most of my life, that hopefully doesn't leave me always tired and wanting to die more than now, and a place to live comfortably alone where noise complaints won't happen (doesn't have to be big). And maybe I can indulge in my hobbies until it gets banned because "muh chilluns"
>hopes
>dreams
>aspirations
They're all either fictitious or depressingly small/nonexistent

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 269K)

There was probably something very fucked up about your suspension. Rear engine 911's have been revered as some of the best handling sports cars since their inception.