Do your parents still ask you "when are you getting a gf?" or have they given up?

Do your parents still ask you "when are you getting a gf?" or have they given up?

Attached: Doom5.png (1233x336, 80K)

shes stopped
i got asked if i was gay by her last year but im not that sort of degenerate.

Attached: peace peace non.jpg (537x568, 45K)

I'm 24 and she was somehow still asking, so I just said its never happening. Problem solved.

They never directly asked it like that, sometimes they asked if there was at least a girl I'm interested in. When I kept saying no, they starting thinking I might be gay. They never asked me if I really was but it was implied by my parents a few times when I was in high school. They went all like "Y'know, user, we'll always love you no matter what. So if there's anything you need to tell us, go ahead." I

missed opportunity to tell them about the jews.

They've pretty much given up. The last time they brought it up was a few years ago when they mentioned that they met a nice woman in their hiking club and hinted that I might want to meet a nice woman too.

Ah yes, the "it's okay if you're gay" talk.

"when you die" cheers robot i know

My mom hasn't asked that exact question in a while, but she still always asks me other stuff
>first semester of uni
>"hey user did you make any friends at school yet? Were any of them girls?"
>taking a course that's obviously mostly women
>"ooh, I bet you'll meet lots of girls too."
>get assigned 3 girls as lab partners
>OK I don't even remember what she said but it was something about getting a gf
Like jesus christ mom, you and dad utterly failed to raise me with an ounce of masculinity, I don't know why you're suddenly expecting me to be able to get a girlfriend.

Anyway, I don't have the heart to tell her that I'm planning on being alone forever.

yea they still ask me from time to time. I'm 27. but my brother has a baby now so my mom get's to be finally gets to be a grandma and I'm happy for her.

>don't have the heart
why are people so timid with the people who decided they should have to exist at all not to mention exist like this? Just say who you are?

My mom says it's better that I focus on being a stable person first before I start adding other people to my life. My dad was kinda similar to me so he understands my situation. I'm pretty lucky desu

They never have. I at least have sisters who are married and have kids.

They probably think I am gay considering I've never been in a relationship. I don't really have a valid reason to tell them why I haven't other than never trying. The family name will probably die with me and my brother. He has at least dated around in the past though.

I really wish I never read the last two paragraphs. Since then, I've talked to people less and less because every conversation has become totally without purpose.

Mom asked if I wanna get an arranged marriage....

The process went like this:

>high school years ask when i am going to go on a date.
>after graduation constantly accused by mother of being gay and she tells everyone I am gay
>early 20s mom keeps telling me to get counseling because going this long without a relationship is not normal
>mid 20s mom still tries to make me take counseling
>late 20s mom starts trying to set me up with single mothers saying its proof they are fertile and that way I can impregnate them so she can have grandkids
>early 30s mom no longer speaks to me

My mom is a fucking stacy and asks me about this shit all the time granted Im probably a chad compared to you guys but I have never had a gf and probably never will.

Attached: D98E160B-15AF-4928-B71A-96EDC4065B08.png (280x291, 84K)

im 25 and my grandparents do constantly for years now. I always just answer with a swift "no."

i swear its about ready to make my grandmother cry

Parents haven't asked for a while. Overheard my sister talking to her friends once where she commented she "doesn't know whats up with my brother". She thinks I might be asexual.

Mom only ever wanted a grandkid so she stopped bothering me when I gave her one.