/britfeel/

What by Tuesday? You're joking ain't you? Alright I'll see what I can do edition

Attached: 20. March 2016.jpg (960x591, 114K)

Haven't showered for 3 weeks. Just popping in to stink the place up.

My earphones have stopped working in one ear again, they always do it. I think it's when the wires get pulled. I must've spent about a grand on 3 pound earphones in my life.

Meant to be up at 6 to get all my Cheltenham bets placed and I still haven't had any sleep. Going to be dead all day.

Absolutely exhausted lads. Body aches and visons getting blurry but I really dont eant to go to bed

swear to fuck i'd love to just go on a killing spree, fucking hate this shite man

Attached: sbomber.jpg (652x528, 24K)

Lets do one together desu

good morning lads
any nightguard man still in
hows it going

>hows it going
this

holy fuck threads are boring these days, so glad I became a Deano and moved to int

>moved to int
Yes, where your /brit/ general has become reliant on Johnny Foreigner to prop it up. Disgusting.

Attached: C570783D-843E-4122-ACB4-27016DD018D4.png (640x1136, 256K)

We should have flags on britfeel

>Try grow hair out
>It just stands up like it's full of gel no matter what
>Need to get it cut
>don't want to go to a hairdressers because it's me
>don't want to do it myself because it will look worse
>decide to get up at this time and be the first person in when it opens
>remember it's shut on Wednesdays

heh

>be a batty boy

heh

Attached: 3a61e379b4d08cc62a5f40eace28b33438b90c3d428abab79fbfff1f2affed5c.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Does this happen to anyone elses all the time? It's really annoying, have to put up with one ear now until the new ones arrive

why a battyboy?

haven't had my hair cut in over a year here since my barber got laid off and went to focus on college or something, used to play league with him and everything proper good lad now i'm too autistic to let anyone else touch my head so i'm shit out of luck

Sevenoaks, Kent, England

13 March 2019

Attached: modi.png (245x246, 64K)

Does it grow normal though? I've never met anyone else whose hair grows like mine, just wont go flat, thicker at the back then at the top, just horrible looking. Like I put gel all over it even though I just got out the shower. Only thing I can do is buzz it but I wanted hair for once

Just popping in to wish you all have a lovely day

eh don't really know to be quite honest, it is a bit thicker around the back than other areas but doesn't look too bad, generally rather floofy though

tummy is rather upset today lads. had a big burger last night and now i'm in for a turbulent day of quick shits and a sore bumhole from wiping so much.

morning La-Li-Lu-Le-lods, gonna make me some scrambled eggs and play some RDR2

Attached: 1548363254007.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

enjoy your eggies and cowboys, lad!

Post your face if Brexit is delayed

Attached: 1546492874921.jpg (800x530, 129K)

I just want this fucking ordeal to be over lads, I don't even care what happens any more

Attached: 1526729367217_01.png (142x195, 39K)

Just realised I don't have any bread, days gone to shit already

It's /NoSmokingDay/ today.

*lights up a huge Cuban cigar and blows smoke in your face*

Wtf this sort of shit should have been done with months ago not last minute

Starting to lose more faith in British democracy each day hope to god that there's not a second referendum cause that will kill it

Attached: 1544789745127.jpg (450x426, 72K)

Is it? Might as well quit again maybe I can last longer than 2 weeks this time
*chews nicotine gum*

Had a really fucking distressing dream, lads. Scary Movie 2 was a parody of Child's Play but way more brutal and fucked up. In this dream universe it was known for being the scariest film ever. Everytime Chucky killed someone I felt it and he was killing everyone in fucked up ways. Worst part was his animation was so bad but just made it spookier.2

I had a strange dream. All I can remember now is someone knocking on the door to my flat and saying I'm using too much electric. Except there was a big rug in the hallway that isn't there in real life. Then I went outside but it wasn't the same as what's actually outside my flat and my dad drove off before I could get in the car. then I woke up

Morning lads, went to bed early last night like a normie, sorry about that. Todays itinerary:
>quick breakfast wank
>shower and brush teeth
>bowl of cereal
>vidya
Anything else I've forgotten so far?

Morning lids. Not much on for today, probaby just going to head over parents later this afternoon.

Attached: Help helper 100.png (744x687, 44K)

So, has SCEA officially fled the thread then? It seems strange that he was ok being known as an unemployed, friendless, gf less, alcoholic, manic depressive literal autistic, but being known as a brony was a shame he couldn't bear. Any rate, he's still anonymous, so it doesn't really matter if we do know he's a brony.

>Anything else I've forgotten so far?
job

A job?

are non-brits allowed too

No, otherwise it would be /earthfeel/ dumb non brit

where u from big boy?

Wherever you want me to be from, lover

Nice try. I have a job I'm just off today.
What's your great job and plans for today then lad?

belgium
isnt me

Most tripfags are bronies

my plans for today are doing some homework
other that that i'll just see what i feel like

What about your job lad? Seems like work is very important to you.
>homework
Underage and b&

Weird shit like that always in my dreams. Things aren't as they are in real life and the world is always shifting. Love dreams but hate nightmares, desu.

Belgium is based, you like chips and beer as much as we do in Britain and Soulwax is my favourite band

i mean homework for college, i'm 20
i don't have a job next to school

Currently psyching myself up to go to the shops. Don't know what it is about supermarkets but I always gets stared at there, compared to when I'm at uni or work.

He was just joking don't get so upset about it you bellend

>Herbalist Challenge 9
>pick 1 of every type of plant

For fucks sake lads, are they taking the piss

Attached: 270px-Natalya_Simonova_Profile.png (270x329, 105K)

I just paid 4 pounds for some watermelon juice, it would've been cheaper to just buy a watermelon but they don't sell them

Sorry, in English the word "homework" is exclusive to children, you should use the word "coursework"

>control f
>tim (spacebar)
>nothing
check in with you tonight lads

Attached: raretim.jpg (600x832, 217K)

Hows the diabetes today?

Official juice ranks

GOD TIER
>Pineapple, Cranberry

GREAT TIER
>Apple, Grape

OK TIER
>Orange, any generic fruit/berry mix

>SHIT TIER
>Grapefruit, blackcurrant, watermelon, anything else

MAKES YOU SHIT TIER
>Prune
>

I'm not upset about it, away and suck his Belgian cock
Ah so your parents fund you through uni. Lucky, I had to work part time to support myself when I was studying.

You've confused me for some epic /britfeel/ celebrity, I'm just a lad playing vidya

You're such a whiny bitch lmao

ITT Belgian lads invade and are cheeky to our lads, forgetting they're a guest in our thread

He said college not uni, different things

Fuck off then,you're the one that's appeared here. If you don't like us, then fuck right off back to /belgfeels /
Don't come in here and make our thread uncomfy because your own country doesn't have a thread.

okay, i'll try to remember, thanks
well, it's college, but yes
i wouldn't be cheeky, my apologies
i think you're mistaking me with other posters who may be pretending to be me

I'm not whining, I was genuinely trying to help

so fucking cringy, no one likes wagies in this thread. Not that you actually are one, how have you been on a day off everyday for the last year?

belganon here frens
just wanna state right now that i won't insult or annoy you intentionally, so please keep that in mind when you read a post and think it's me

No one's pretending to be you

NCIS S16E16
It was a bloody Jimmy episode. Really hate Jimmy

no but thought was me

morning lads. just want to hide in my room today but its mums day off so i have to deal with her sillyness.

That's because he's seething like usual, he has a lot of time on his hands

Just fuck off, you've ruined the thread.

good morning lads
hows it going
any nightguard man still in

Attached: 45128414584.png (810x784, 1008K)

Pretty sure the last time someone did a poll, the majority of us are wagies or working towards being a wagie. Wanting to be a neet all your days is pathetic lad.
>how have you been on a day off everyday for the last year?
I haven't, but I work shifts. To be honest, this just reeks of hugbox wankers that insist that anyone that disagrees with them is just one person.

One Belgian posts and a bunch of EU bootlicker cum slurping traitors reply

I've been awake 24 hours so guess so

Yeah, quite sad that they'll turn on their own and kiss some random Belgian's arse.

>I haven't, but I work shifts
sure you do, if you're going to be unemployed you might as well enjoy it instead of spending all day crying in here about your volunteer work

Fucking Jow Forums mongs

>51430849
>51431002
>51431030
>51431058
oh fucking dear lmao

General doss day for me till 3pm mite go for a walk in a bit

Kek lad if it makes you feel better about your own shitty life to imagine everyone else feels as downtrodden and unemployable as you, batter in.

Same time tomorrow yeah lad? obviously

>do wagies get days off?

You can't have every single day off lad, that's called being unemployed

have to do this really in depth diversity questionnaire at work asking me what gender I identify as and what sort of job my parents did when I was 14

Sometimes like today im sitting in the services till 3pm on the laptop

hey guys, non british here, sorry if im intruding,i was just wondering what was your opinion on brexit,i need to know what some real people think about it, not all that crap they say on tv or twitter or whatever

How come whenever you get upset you do this samefagging bullshit like crying about Belgians pretending everyone is the same person who originally replied to you? You were doing it yesterday as well, same time

Wow ya know I'd file that in the shredder why the fuck would you tell anyone whatyour folks were doing when you were 14

> La-Li-Lu-Le-lods

Attached: 1499752278056.jpg (600x450, 53K)

I don't have every single day off. Are you so thick you can't get your brain around the concept that people don't work every single day of the week? And that different types of employment have different shift patterns?
>complains about someone crying about samefagging
>samefags
>assumes everyone is the same person
HmmMMM
Are you being serious? You mean your employer doesn't milk every single last second of work out of you? Wait until I tell the neet lads about this

Oh no it's pretty obvious you're the same person, everything about it is the same.

Honest opinion

Ok here gose
Yes i am in favour or Brexit how ever i have lost all faith in the government and parliament

The constant in fighting the back stabbing means that things are going down hill fast

If we have another referendum like Ireland did i know what the result will be

And all this shit would have been a waste of time

And if that happens well i guarantee i won't be voting anymore

Fuck em

Believe what you like lad, whatever helps your paranoid neet brain rest easy. Couldn't just be that more than one lad thinks you're a crybaby.

Its all down to when im booked into drop today iv not got to be on site till 8pm and I'm 3 hours away from site

>And that different types of employment have different shift patterns?
Sure but you're just unemployed lad

my employments voddy drinker.

first of the day lads, cheers!

everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I neeed you baby

Attached: 16745__britney_l.jpg (240x180, 8K)