Come chat and get a (you)

come chat and get a (you)
Just tell me about your life at the moment.
im playing depressing music
youtube.com/watch?v=8osvC8gLx4M
chase them feels

Attached: 1534463618833.jpg (1440x900, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sCOgvAIL3_U
youtu.be/aVnLon8TvXk
youtube.com/watch?v=zfVJ7jP9jVc
youtu.be/S7zHZrcHdxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm listening to some autists livestreaming their discord right now. they're all ganging up on 1 kid. it's kind of funny but also kind of sad. I wish I was social enough to hop on.

my mom came into my room the other day and started asking me "what are you gonna do when I die?" and i was dumbstruck. she's absolutely right. I never got my driver's license though. I can drive but I never bothered to get it. I guess I need one for a bank account before I get a job. my life is getting pretty ridiculous at this point and I have nothing to lose by wage slaving at mcdonalds. I don't think I can be humiliated any more than I am right now.

I feel like I have no control over any aspect of my life, so by the time I finally get home to a room that's barely even mine I waste my free time jacking it to fucked up hentai to give me the illusion of control when in reality it's the one in control of me, just like everything else.

I don't want to sleep, I just want to rest

also these sad vibes are great holy shit

Attached: feelingtoomuch.png (680x510, 277K)

I'm on the verge of dropping out of uni b/c I have no motivation to do shit. Right now I'm on track to graduate 1 semester late. I thought cs was suppose to be easy. My GPA dipped under 3 and I'm suppose to lose my scholarship but the school is giving me 1 semester to get my shit together but I can't find the willpower to do anything right now. I spend hours a day lasting in bed and looking at the ceiling absentmindedly instead of doing anything productive with my time. Then when a dead line approaches I'm scrambling to get shit done.

Attached: 1491109518815.jpg (372x268, 15K)

You never give me a (You) you stupid fuck. At least give the other guys their (You)s. Nice album btw, I'm digging it, got more like that?

>I'm listening to some autists livestreaming their discord right now.
man discord trolling like that is cringe
> "what are you gonna do when I die?"
Classic mum response, just say kill yourself kek
working at mcdonalds is fine its life experience.

at least you dont fap to 3DPD, what hentai you fap to user?
Working does that man, its fucked.
sounds liek you are depressed, maybe try get some treatment or some shit user.

>Nice album btw, I'm digging it, got more like that?
youtu.be/sCOgvAIL3_U
This is great, very depressing, their other album A A is great
check this out its sad as fuck, this is good for just laying in bed crying
youtu.be/aVnLon8TvXk
>check this out I up it myself as not on YT, have their other albums as well upped
youtube.com/watch?v=zfVJ7jP9jVc
japanese depressing shit, she killed herself as well
>youtu.be/S7zHZrcHdxg
^ great suicide song
cant get better than this.
their other music isnt same feel though

Attached: sorry forgot.png (1512x1072, 33K)

we have pretty similar music taste. was listening to carissa's wierd on a night drive. bohren is great dark jazz.

>we have pretty similar music taste.
deporessed people do..
playing that jazz now.
may lay down and stare at ceiling and get some feels

I'm 19 and still in highschool missed a few years only got back in at 18 I was kind of held back in school but now I can't seem to handle it that much any more I don't know how to communicate or even know how to make friends the isolation is making me want to die.

I've had enough, and decided to dark theme everything. Now Jow Forums has a new custom dark theme, soundcloud has one, and google chrome has one. We're basically looking at a bright light all day long, and it's not necessary, plus it's ugly.

Attached: imagebvro.jpg (1919x1079, 249K)

Just trying to keep up with life. It's moving too fast and I have no choice but to hang on and let it drag me. All I want to do is rest. Waking up early to go to an unfulfilling job all day is soul crushing. Thinking about having to work for a significant chunk of my life just depresses me. I'll never understand how people can tolerate working full time. Maybe I just need to wait until I'm completely numb and dead inside.

Attached: gatsu.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>the isolation is making me want to die.
im 25, take my lesson.
Dont become a shut in, the isolation eats at you and you cant escape the bad thoughts, eventually you cant enjoy activity's and live a "life" of endless distractions.
Crying becomes your all you do
always use dark
Try strive for some goals or something at work, make work part of your life you "enjoy"
try stay strong

i just learned how to buy drugs online, now what should i get first

Attached: 8c1e0598362e71c94393cddc4376cc64.png (500x600, 281K)

>i just learned how to buy drugs online, now what should i get first
honestly dont.
you are at a fork in the road and the choice is yours what direction you go.

Attached: everythings fine guy's.png (600x600, 184K)

I know how you feel. I'm surrounded by fags who fall all over themselves to pretend their "passionate" about software engineering when everyone is there for the paycheck and nothing else.

I hate going to my church group and not being able to talk to people cause of Autism. I badly want to leave the church group but then I would have nothing else to do during the week.

holy shit are you me kek

Finished the storybro trilogy and the cliffhanger.
I woke up in the middle of the night twice because of it.
I feel better now.
Made me re-think a lot of my life.

im thinking of joining a church to meet people as well when I move city's but sheeit.
im 25 and everyone would have their shit together, i bet I just end up hanging with crims again and selling drugs.

re thinking your life is great,
I do that after ayahusca trips

Yesterday I hanged out with some classmates. They're all pretty open-minded, weird-ish (not as much as I am, but I hide my power-level) and even a bit dumb, but overall I had a blast. I was the stereotypical "that guy" autistic outcast at HS, and honestly I dont mind now that I flunked and got into college. I can basically pay for my own education, and even save some money on top.

Attached: jc_denton___deus_ex_by_lucianoc-d651yhl.jpg (1024x1257, 141K)

id be too afraid id say some weird shit like, liking lolis.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Im going sleep...see you guys later

>everyone would have their shit together
What world do you live in where even one person has their shit together?

>What world do you live in where even one person has their shit together?
im sure everyone has their shit together more than me at least
good night

I am sorry friend but shit is fucked
A monkey stole the shit and threw it at a fan

I liked far worse shit then lolis. Never felt any shame. Wish I did though.

A girl confessed to me and rejected me. I don't feel like trying to do anything anymore without her.

The little time I spent with her felt so real, like I could be called human for a little bit and forget about the life I lived before that still haunts me. She was literally the only genuine thing in my life, and I blew the chance to make us work. I'll be heading to my dead end minimum wage job soon. Thinking of ways to push myself over the edge and die.

Attached: PQDD3767.jpg (708x284, 32K)