What personality disorder is the polar opposite of borderline personality disorder?

What personality disorder is the polar opposite of borderline personality disorder?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x846, 184K)

Schizoid Personality Disorder tends be a good counterweight in relationships.

Perhaps avoidant?

Schzoids are definitely the opposite, but not a good match. Either the schzoid will discard the BPD because they're more trouble than they're worth or the BPD will discard the schzoid because they feel unloved.

SPDs aren't going to bother getting into a relationship with a BPD to begin with unless they really like each other and get along.

And BPDs aren't going to make an SPD their Favorite Person unless they understand and appreciate how the SPD expresses affection.

Once those conditions are met and the relationship forms, the way the SPD does not complete the vicious cycle of feedback when the BPD is having a deidealization episode keeps things from escalating or being taken personally.

>continued...
Granted it may still EVENTUALLY fall apart for the reasons you mentioned, but it will probably be one of their most successful and fondly remembered relationships.

not the user you're replying to but I have schizoid and the ONE gf I've ever had was bpd. we broke up causw she moved but shes still in love with me

You can have both AvPD and BPD, so probably not.

What is the meaningful difference between this and anxiety disorders?

Avoidants don't experience anxiety/panic attacks as the motivation for avoiding things. Desensitization therapy doesn't work because they aren't upset by , they just don't want to do it.

There are often floridly rationalized justifications for the avoidance.

Similar.
Not the only GF I've ever had, but we broke up because she transferred schools and the LDR thing was obviously not gonna work with her BPD.

She's the only ex I'd like to date again if our paths were to recross/rejoin.

>Avoidants don't experience anxiety/panic attacks as the motivation for avoiding things
What if they also have an anxiety disorder?

While we're on the topic, take this test:
4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

My results:

ParanoidDisorder | Very High
SchizoidDisorder | Moderate
SchizotypalDisorder | High
AntisocialDisorder | Moderate
BorderlineDisorder | Very High
HistrionicDisorder | Moderate
NarcissisticDisorder | High
AvoidantDisorder | Very High
DependentDisorder | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsiveDisorder | High

Not him but you can have AvPD and anxiety disorders, you'd definitely feel anxious about social interaction in that case.

How can it be diagnosed in that case if the sole distinctive is avoidants don't avoid things because of anxiety?

stop spreading the rumor that schizoids and bpds are meant for each other thanks

t. schizoid who can't stand bpds

Not actually sure, as an Avoidant with anxiety I'm not sure where one stops and the other begins. I guess AvPD is more pervasive throughout all kinds of interaction? Also going to extreme lengths to avoid interaction, just a guess though.

There's 3 schizoids in this thread who agree while you're the only one that doesn't. Who is the anomaly?

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

please stop spreading this rumor, thank you!

I got a very high for schiziod, schizotypal, avoidant and dependent.
wtf does that mean? isn't avoidant like the opposite of dependent??

Attached: 1542523248776.png (147x130, 3K)

According to Wikipedia, it's actually common for people with DPD to have AvPD

schizoid/narcissism without HPD, Body dysmorphia or autism

Your Results:

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

>real normie hours

Attached: 1552115025937.png (1600x1200, 340K)

I'm diagnosed BPD, but I feel like DPD is honestly a better fit. I'm not really abrasive like most people the disorder and don't turn on people, even when they treat me like shit. I just want someone to take care of me and tell me what to do.

Attached: ill.png (499x389, 38K)

I'll take care of you BPD-user. If you're a female.

What would happen realistically if I got a borderline GF?
t. diagnosed schizoid

Is it possible to be schizoid and bpd despite them being opposites?

>If you're a female.
Every time. I actually took hormones for my ex just because I wanted someone to like me. No one wants a useless BPD boy.

She'll arrange to fuck people in exchange for drugs/alcohol.
She'll tell you about the more memorable examples of this, usually presented in the format of a funny story, but they often involve her being raped.
She'll deny that's what happened and tell you to stop making up crazy theories about her, even if you got into the sharing of this hilarious anecdote because she casually mentioned that her anus is bleeding and segued into that time she passed out in some guys dorm room and woke up in a lounge common area face down over the arm of a couch with her shirt pushed up around her neck and her panties around her ankles. High comedy.

Once you begin dating she'll introduce you to her friends. You'll recognize some of their names from the previously mentioned stories. She'll later complain how people have stopped inviting her to hangout.

You'll eventually want to talk about her substance abuse problem(s). She won't and will falsely accuse you of rape as a distraction.

fin

nope not at alI

She'll get bored and cheat on you, but you'll probably break up with her first the moment it becomes clear she isn't going to be loyal to you.
>t. Personal experience

Nigger nigger fancy trigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-213841.jpg (720x1440, 506K)

l already did this one.

Attached: PersonalityTest.png (515x411, 46K)