WHY DID I HAVE TO GROW UP TO BE A TITTY MONSTER?!

WHY DID I HAVE TO GROW UP TO BE A TITTY MONSTER?!

I hate the constant paranoia! I hate shopping for fitting clothes! I hate feeling like a slut! I hate how my tits sexualize almost anything I wear! I hate the stares! I hate feeling inappropriate!

Attached: rave master.png (920x520, 558K)

Maybe you should lose some weight dude. Being that fat can't be healthy.

Makoroni#7777

give me a tiddy mnster gf

Same
I hate having a big dick. I'm a shower and well, so I have people give me looks all the time. I hate it and just wanna disappear

>Talks about her tits
>Doesn't post them
Into the trash it goes.

Post that cock fatboi.

>oh no i hate all this attention everyone gives me
just give your tits to me, user. ill keep them in a safe place until you learn your lesson.

show us those ashkenazi areolas

tits with timestamp or get le fuck out

quit\ /
bitching ,nhnkhn.n

Attached: likethis.jpg (3200x1800, 153K)

I would give you a portion of my tits if I could. I would not mind being a B cup. The back problems and pain and sweat isn't worth it.

>Am humongous titcow (runs in the family)
>Love it and the benefits it affords me, vastly outweighing the drawbacks
>Not ashamed of my body

lol sucks to be you bitch

>tfw no sweaty boon gf

Does roleplaying like this get you off in a tangential sort of way?

Does pretending women don't come here serve as your hugbox?

Women with big, heaving tits don't come here. They have social lives.

>pretending
yes you are pretending to be a woman, that's right

how does it feel knowing smol chested/ petite girls will always be better then you

Tits or gtfo
Fuckigng what ever gets me trough the robot.

if i was to drop 100lbs right now at this very instant my dick would be a consistent 8inches in length

Okay, just let me open my chest and grab the key. Don't worry, I take good care of my things.

just get reduction surgery, my man.

Yeah, mine too. It looks short because it's girthy and I'm a big man.

How humongous though

I mean mines already consistent 6.3 i'd literally gain 2 inches

>I hate feeling like a slut!
>I hate how my tits sexualize almost anything I wear!
>I hate feeling inappropriate!
Having big tits doesn't make you a slut
You need to rethink your outlook and fight the conditioning

i don't even know why i come to this website anymore. there hasn't been a worthwhile thread in 10 years.

Attached: 1499525724967.jpg (800x600, 89K)

I'm a malebot, but I somewhat see what you're talking about (met a few people in a similar boat). I would stick to online shopping, and find clothes that take the outline out of your chest. I've seen some of them do it with fur coats or thick shirts, but it's just more of a random though (not everyone has the luxury of wearing one all the time, I suppose)

But personally, I don't judge someone as being a slut unless it's really that obvious (flirting with multiple guys, constantly lying to people, etc).

Attached: 4848_101289006548644_10000002636107.jpg~original.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Slut? Do you have sex with a different guy every day?

Start lifting. You need to strengthen your back muscles.

ah yes, the nightly Jow Forums erp thread
fuck this board

>nigthly
Yurpoor hours mate.

Find a well fitting but non padded bra. I've got massive indents from my shoulders from years of squeezing myself into a 34B bra when I'm a 36E. Other women with huge tits recommend triumph but the best bras I've had came from asda (your Walmart maybe?). Very cheap, basic but supportive and doesn't mould your tits into something super sexual.
Otherwise, get good at judging people, i know I err on the harsh side, but it means no man will use me for my body.
Wear not too tight or too loose clothes, except baggy tshirts work better if it's a late night thing. Men's tsbirts NEVER work.
You've been genetically "blessed" so it's OK to be rude to those that can't contain themselves

thank you for actual advice, titcow.

What size are they?
And listen to , it probably would help and a girl with strong arms is very nice too. It might also drive off the regular plebs that can't into a girl with muscles.

It's night in the places that matter.

Nice post, man. Thanks for the entertainment. Your man tits will only be imaginary girly titties when you're posting here.

I hope this is real. I'm so tired of seeing women with huge tits complaining about it, it's refreshing to see a woman actually appreciate it for once. "Oh no, I have a feature that many men find desirable! Woe is me!"

Attached: 1551723603715.webm (360x640, 429K)