In school, i used to beat the shit out of someone if they tried to bully me

in school, i used to beat the shit out of someone if they tried to bully me.

once a bully said he saw several colors in his head after i slapped his ears.

anyone else like me or are you all beta?

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

original jpg fren, well I was bullied in basketball when boy tries to take it from me and not let it pass. I yank it out of his hans and "hit his eye". He wants brawl later, but other kid kicks his ass then instead.
Other time pushed against locker, step towards him which I guess intimidates him, wants to fight after school, go home and play ps2.

Attached: 1546785369417.gif (220x220, 19K)

I tried to fight most of my bullies but they always beat me into submission.
now im a masochist sissy faggot who cravrs bully cock

I was bullied in elementary school and my retaliation was so violent and spergy no one ever dared to try bullying me ever after.
I managed to send to hospital several faggots in a 8v1 fight that time.

>I used to beat the shit out of bullies
Eh, people pegged me as the type of guy to snap and kill someone, so I never had bullies. But, going to an inner city school, I used the word "nigger" regularly. One time got bopped for it, but dude got scared afterwards so I didn't have to hit back.

>Make an innocent fan song
>Post it on official discord
>some reddit fag mod deletes it at 2:30am
>Saw he deleted someone else's song too
>He goes around bullying people with his mod powers because he's a power hungry faggot
>He does it for free
>he leaves his youtube linked
>Give him hundreds of downvotes on all his shit
>Thinking of doing even more until i feel satisfied

Morsl of my the story:
Don't be a faggot to South Central while listing your social media in the hood

I was a fat kid so I had a lot of bullies over the years. My strategy was that if anyone fucked with me at all I would punch them in the face as hard as I could. Nearly every time this happened I got my ass kicked, but we would both get suspended and once we were back they'd avoid me and pick on someone who wouldn't fight back.

Attached: maxresdefault-768x432.jpg (768x432, 46K)

The kids where better back in the day. Today we have angry, over privilaged fornite fags

Yeah, life was better when life was worse!

Were you the teacher or how did u do so well in a 8v1 situation?

I was the kid that was so shitty, so creepy/weird whatever you wanna call it, that was just left alone.
Every time someone tried to bully me I either threw some autistic insult, jumped around like a sperg, cried even before anything happened and once I air kicked someone and broke their left rips.
I don't get it, I should've been a primary target, yet I never truly got the attention I expected. I even walked by the school Chad's as autistically as possible just to provoke something. But nothing, banter was the limit. I was always just left alone. And that sucks more than actually getting bullied. I guess I was either too weird or too boring to get shit on, especially compared to the spec Ed kids

Attached: 595e8736d084cc12098b7af2-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 89K)

All of the people who would bully me were sub-beta tier males. So I could just act extremly pissed and they would just be like "Woah calm down buddy." Which is actually the worst thing to say to someone who is ticked off.

Occasionally I was actually pissed when this happened. I got bullied just for being different. Guess It'd help if I explained I was actually an autistic sperg who can't communicate things well to people. But yeah. I didn't need to fight anyone but it was still hectic. For a while.

Every day I wish I wasn't a coward and at least tried fighting them. I just sat there, year after year, letting those assholes make fun of me. I was a coward then, a coward now, and I'm scared I will die one too.

Attached: 1550371117258s.jpg (95x125, 2K)

I have a way with strangulation because I had to choke so many kids out in elementary school. Each one cut down the bullying significantly.

How do you down vote hundreds of times on your own?

Yeah I'd like to hear you tell me about the time you beat up a girl, kid, or adult because they bullied you. And yes, they do bully you if youre at the very bottom of the pile

I almost killed a guy for stealing my pen, nobody tried to bully me after that

it should be legal to beat a bully to a bloody pulp at school, having these assault laws in schools is retarded and setting up a kid for failure.

>Be gentle giant 6'9 robot autist in highschool.
>Have this thing where I feel smaller / shorter than everyone else around me.
>Still being treated for body dysmorphic disorder to this day.
>Only bully in highschool tries to pick a fight with me, never really understood the reasoning.
>He was like 5'3 and Mexican.
>Scared to death as he starts yelling at me.
>Stand up.
>Bully's face drops as I tower over him.
>Start to tear up.
>Football Chads rush over and smack this guy for picking on me.
>They ask me if I was ok afterward.

Ironically, it was always the Chads who were the nice guys sticking up for people. I never had to get into an actual fight with them around.

Nope, literally sent a kid into a coma by throwing him head first against the floor.

Went to jail because I split a kid's left cheek in two with a sharp piece of steel.

t. 6'3 at 15

Multiple accounts and tabs?