What's your opinion on medium build white girls with pretty faces and shiny light brown hair?

What's your opinion on medium build white girls with pretty faces and shiny light brown hair?

Attached: lulu.jpg (575x961, 105K)

>pretty faces
debatable

I see like twenty of these a day when I go to university. They're all pretty and I'd kill for one of them to give me attention, but at the same time even though all women are NPCs, these girls seem to be particularly boring and empty of any unique thoughts.

I'm not an SJW but the NPC meme is corny, because most alt righters do the same shit they accuse liberals of.

>Medium build
If this was less than a hundred years ago that girl would have been considered extremely fat.

>medium build white girls with pretty faces and shiny light brown hair
Describes the girl I've been seeing the last couple months, so I like at least one.

that's just not true. there were less obese people back then for sure, but the average girl was not a twig

meh.
>Medium grills tend to have alot of structural imperfections.

I want to sniff that girl's ass so bad. She seems like such a good gf with a lot of sex appeal

Attached: lulu2.png (1366x894, 1.5M)

I'm really happy that that's my "type", as they are plentiful where I live, if only I cold get them to notice me
Bonus points for pale skin and green eyes

Honestly my preferred type

Attached: E9A1E0E8-039B-486F-9AEC-D7E48D3F1883.jpg (960x960, 111K)

do those girls give good hugs?

that guy's dick is very ugly but he's so lucky that he has a 10/10 gf so I'm still jealous

>do those girls give good hugs?
From experience they give just about the best

I like girls like this but with a tiny bit more weight and half black.

me too
that's so wholesome. I wonder what facesits are like from them

There are basically none in my area. Was seeing like the only one and she broke it off after a few months and shes moving away in a week or two. Feelsbadman

I'm sorry user :(

I hope you get another one who makes you feel special and gives you good hugs

I appreciate that user. I hope I do too.

Would you let Ella Mai plant her ass on your face?

Attached: ellamai2.jpg (1200x706, 272K)

you're asking me
the farthest I've ever gotten with a girl is touching one on the shoulder while taking a class photo in high school, which was 4 years ago

I dont know who she is but probably if I got to know her. Ive had casual hookups and I always had a pit in my stomach and felt bad about it after

Inferior to skinny Jewish girls with adorable faces and curly black hair.

nothing is "superior" about girls who refuse to eat pork or shellfish

Who said they weren't NPCs too? I remember the thread where the term became a meme and the NPC wojak was posted, it was here. Jow Forums stole it like they steal everything else and leaked it to fucking everyone.
Whoever keeps ruining shit for us should be permabanned.

They're fine. What do you want me to say?

plain girls are top tier imo

aww she's so cute. any of us would be so happy to wake up to that in the morning. I would love to see her with a nicer dick

girls like this take the best pisses

Farthest I got was when I was a chubby 12yo dating a fatty and eventually we got to kiss, all tounge and shit, at that time I liked it but now I'm cringing

At least my penis is better looking

At least my penis is better looking

>unoriginal

I rally like them and want to marry one and make her pregnant one day.

they turn into short tanned blondes easy enough when they want attention.

Sure it is. I get double helpings of pork and shellfish everywhere we go.

>tattoos
>instant 0/10
glad this wasn't original

I prefer them with at least one flawed or odd feature on their face.

>pretty face
are you blind

fucking babymaking material.

She's about a 7 for me, facewise

T. Not up for debate

They look great but have terrible taste in movies and tshirt choices.