Does this interest any femanons?

Does this interest any femanons?

Attached: 6331245B-8197-4A3C-923B-50C9492AC782.jpg (640x461, 40K)

Not as pathetic as the average ideal BF image, but the fact that you made it to begin with is too pathetic for any woman to be interested in you.

You seem retarded.
Are you retarded op?

Attached: 113656498.png (606x693, 269K)

>"why are you worshipping(misspelled worshiping) a kike on a stick"
>destined for greatness

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

good
>olive oil
>swole
>better than his dad
bad
>compares himself to greek faggots and german faggots
>looks like a bird
>endangers his body with unsafe sports
>identifies with a "culture" that is barely relevant to him
>reactionary, traditionalist
>wants kids
>believes in spooks
>reads evola books caked in semen
>sucks in bed because he is euphoric
>makes a picture of himself like this
>tone deaf
>hates animals
>gay, but in a bad way

Idk was bored

Idk maybe I got to visit Spain like Julius and then I will get into my stride

Worshipping has 2 ps lmao get fucked

Attached: 2A11B592-1204-48EC-B8AA-385E450487DB.jpg (500x500, 60K)

>misspelled worshiping
Wrong.

>women please validate me look I'm trying so hardddd

>will remain eternally loyal if you agree to be used as a breeding machine

yes

g e t
___s
o w o

op you're based if you have light colored eyes, also should change the height to 5'11 and I would use this everywhere cuz i as well am a tradchad

Pretty much this. The fact that you both consider yourself an aristocrat and subscribe to a philosophy of generational tyranny suggest that the rest of your claims are so much narcissistic vomit. I do believe you're 5'9" though.

This sound like one of those cucks that thought they were superior in school cause they read the Percy Jackson books

t.shitskins

Attached: 1551176645388.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Bongs detected, don't you have to make some beans on toast for the minorities your parents invited into your homes?

I'll have you know I am yellow but only because of liver failure.

>5'9"

I snorted

Get fucked manlet

I did reread that series like 5 times in middle school but never thought I was superior because of it. Dont know why you would, it was just a pretty good young adult series.

A virtuous person does not need to proclaim that he is virtuous, or in fact anything you've just written about yourself. Get a hold of yourself.

True Chads are 6 foot minimum. Get cucked

Contact?

Originalriolli

>True Chads are 6 foot minimum.
Too tall for me to get oral sex from doing a handstand. No treants or snow giants allowed. Only meds asians and spics

god damn you're pathetic lmao
>plays shitty video games all day and believes he is destined for greatness

Good luck reaching the top shelf kek

>Has no theme
>"Want to", "imma", "wanna x2"

Clearly no clue how this meme works m8

Go try and larp some other place like /his/ but they would not even put up with this crap.

Attached: 1551237413085.jpg (938x904, 119K)

Do you count anglos as snow giants?

sometimes? but usually they just are arrogant and mean because they're blondes. fuck blonde people who arent weird

>what are tools?

And I'm bright chartreuse. My people are superior even to whites and Jews, but you faggots killed most of us off in the stone age.

>9999
>believes in spooks

Attached: 1504951169230.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

>chartreuse
Does this mean Irish or Asian?

I'm pretty sure the "aristocratic indo-european will" is pretty much the textbook definition of a spook.

post your discord
Too many desperado neckbeards here

Neither. I hail from Lost Atlantis where true supermen were the color of pic related.

Attached: Chartreuse.jpg (364x500, 21K)

So you're a mermaid?

Napoleon was a fucking dwarf.
> if you gonna be a narcissist, at least read Frederich nietzchse first
> You wouldnt last a second without a home, phone or money.
I've lived and bloodsheded my way through hell kid, your attitude ain't made for it.
> Conditioning loyalty, massive redflag.
> Aristocrats
> India
Pick one
> The perception over yourself and your habits tells me that you don't meditate, but instead do "mental gymnastics" .
You're walking the right steps, but the wrong way.
> The people who work on a grad level in offices have a massive fucking brainpower compared to the average wagie, for a comparison you're the weak minded.
Self induced (and pathological) sociopaths can pull your strings so hard, you'd kneel before some real mighty shit out of fear.
> Videogames
> Greatness
Pick one.

Physical strenght is not everything, even less for musculature, if you weight less than 300lbs I can lift you from under your ribcage and throw your back into the ground.
Anybody with a knife can reap flesh easily, but my sole fingertips can carve between your bones without tearing the skin towards your vitals.
I'm fit myself and I've got my ass handed to myself by guys apparently weak.

Roman statues (even more so the ones made by some gay dude) are kind of undesirable now, their statues had child features blent into manly ones, generally unappealing for the modern society.
I have the same problem myself and girls call me cute but not handsome, my face shape is fine, but my wide eyes and large eyelashes fuck that up.

guy fieri#0634

Not British, I'm afraid.

>this fucking post
When did op even mention India?

Attached: EDC64CBA-1828-4A74-8A2B-C2290F893D55.jpg (238x192, 8K)

Looks like a guy who's obsessed with proving his masculinity through a fantasy self but hasn't actually done anything. But it's good to have hobbies I guess

Based and red pulled fellow evolanon

The traditional term translates as "mergentlesir".