Mountains of skulls, and rivers of blood

Am I the only one here that's shocked that someone like Elliot Rodger said something like that? Something so brutal, such stark contrast when compared to his usual whininess and putting women on a pedestal. To me, that clearly came from something else. Something dark and otherworldly, not Elliot. It's chilling.

Attached: elliot_rodger_here.jpg (750x500, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQo9y-cRK5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, sounds like something from an anime or cartoon. Definitely not Elliot's own thoughts, probably heard it on his favorite cartoon

The only thing that comes up with it as a search term (with multiple search engines) is Elliot Rodger. That shit came from within his head.

It sounded like that one quote from Warhammer 40k, "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull throne" or something like that.

"Rivers of blood" is fairly common phrasing, "mountain of skulls" maybe not, but "mountain of bodies" certainly. Really nothing that dark about it

He made a weird smile after that like it sounded nice and dramatic. Honestly I did think he convinced himself he'd do it, but once he started stabbing his roommates he probably had a mental breakdown, and when the fraternity didn't open up he probably felt like an empty husk just killing out of some obscure duty. My take at least.

I think he was just dramatic desu

No, it's from Akira Kurosawa's Kagemusha

Thats literally what garrosh hellscream says in the final phase of his fight

"I have seen it! I have seen mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and I will have my world!"
- Garrosh from WoW
there's your answer

>The true horde will come to pass, I have seen it! I have seen mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and I will have my world!
this nigga quoting Warcraft lmao

based af, that's maboy

Thanks for reminding me of the great bison genocide of early american history

Attached: Bison skulls pile to be used for fertilizer , 1870.jpg (1600x1251, 428K)

You don't understand how autism works eh? He was joking, it was a world of Warcraft reference. His humor is pretty atustic, extremely similar to my own. I even thought the whole shooting was a joke for a while because of how silly it was. Elliot was a great performance artist.

>You don't understand how autism works eh?
That's because OP is schizophrenic, not autistic.
and schizophrenia/psychosis is the greatest lie ever told

Yo what the fuck is that? Why the fuck are they doing it?

Attached: 13214.png (446x412, 12K)

My voices are telling me to fucking hate you

He quoted Attack of the Clones too m.youtube.com/watch?v=GQo9y-cRK5A
One thing autists do pretty frequently is quote their favourite movie/anime

Not that I have any knowledge, but 30 seconds on google gave me this
>President Ulysses S. Grant saw the destruction of the buffalo as the solution to the country's Indian problem.

More than likely. Dude had clear mental issues. Probably realized it was too late to turn back after the first kill, figured he might as well get more, like you said, "out of duty."

"I am so awesome" at the end.
God, I'm the type of faggot that wants to cure these poor retards' autism, but sometimes they're too far gone.

I thought they were onion news. What the fuck America
>Tfw it turned out logical when you thing about it

Attached: 1550562161104.jpg (768x768, 45K)

>President Obama signed the National Bison Legacy Act
>A bill to adopt the bison as the national mammal of the United States.
What does this mean? In place of the bald eagle?

>national mammal
Did you even get your grade six? Literal retard.

Attached: alpha.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

>national mammal

the eagle is not a mammal

never thought to look into national animals, that a country could have multiple.

eagles have breasts though

Sounds like Khorne came calling

It's also the most bland "gorey" visuals one could come up with. A sea of blood and pile of skulls is probably the very first thing to come to mind when thinking of murder.

Eric Harris quoted Rammstein in his journals. Which one was more kino?

"More rivers of blood, and more mountains of the dead."
Nothing about skulls

Read the pic name, they're making fertiliser

What said makes more sense

Why would something otherworldly care about skulls and blood? Presumably, such an entity would have no use for either.

I fucking love warhammer