How many of you are jehovah witnesses or ex jehovah witnesses, I have a feeling many of us are robots due to this cult

how many of you are jehovah witnesses or ex jehovah witnesses, I have a feeling many of us are robots due to this cult

t. ex jw

Attached: 502012468_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 158K)

Is that what jehova witness women look like? I'd like to buttfuck her while she renounces the lord.

My dad is falling for that shit,
I was raised jack mormon but,
I became an atheist at 8.
Feels good man.

I know people who tried to become witnesses but were rejected because they wouldnt stop smoking weed and cigarettes. The very fact that of all the christian denominations, they dedicate time to actually reading and interpreting the bible as fucked up and contradictory as it is, makes me respect them more than catholics and muslims and stuff.

if you are jew christian or muslim, your book makes no sense. so at least respect others enough to make sense of it in some kind of personal way instead of shaming them into not being part of your cult.

>I became an atheist at 8.

Attached: you.jpg (1200x1101, 213K)

Ex- jw here. I've been on Jow Forums for quite sometime. The JW is a crazy organization, Stopped going some time in December 2012 and stop believing and doing research some time last year

You didnt give any real criticism of the Bible though...

I was 9, so user has me beat. but I was allowed to watch beavis and butthead and south park and only was religious on roman ized pagan holidays anyway

>You didn't give any real criticism of the Bible though...
well I haven't read it and don't intend to committing years of my life pointing out its logical flaws, plagiarism of Mesopotamian mythology, etc. I am just saying witnesses actually read the bible, nobody else does. they just hear scripture out of context

The jews wrote it. That's enough to criticism to disavow it.

No they're mostly old ladies and the younger ones tend to be from broken families or have mental health issues.

>the younger ones tend to be from broken families or have mental health issues
Good.

Attached: Bueno.gif (512x343, 509K)

Craziest JW related rule in your houselhold?
I wasn't allowed to watch Carebears because the main bad guy had glowing red eyes and was therefore "Demonic".

>Good.
Good for you because you prey on weak minded people through ill conceived spirituality.

>Is that what jehova witness women look like?
there was plenty of girls like that in my congregation
>I know people who tried to become witnesses but were rejected because they wouldnt stop smoking weed and cigarettes. The very fact that of all the christian denominations, they dedicate time to actually reading and interpreting the bible as fucked up and contradictory as it is, makes me respect them more than catholics and muslims and stuff.

the organization is a cult that ruins lives, it isolates you from your family, it tortures people with the thought that end is near, it ruins childhoods, it weakens nations by advocating pacifism and neutrality etc..

>the organization is a cult that ruins lives, it isolates you from your family, it tortures people with the thought that end is near, it ruins childhoods, it weakens nations by advocating pacifism and neutrality etc..
that is just Christianity in general. the difference is that they actually read the bible

im a a guy from a broken jw family and it turned me into a tranny

So didn't read it but parrot criticisms you heard on youtube and reddit, gotcha. Youre a regular Chris Hitchens lad

How to get a jw gf?

Just because the false Christ of the Watchtower failed you does not mean that the authentic Christ will. Seek him.

I read some children's versions of the bible as a kid but was not raised to believe any difference between christianity and hellenism. It's all a bunch of old myths and fables meant to scare people into developing some sense of morality that may or may not actually work in their favor. Its fearmongering on a global scale and I won't be criticized for not reading the bible in the same way I won't be criticized for reading The Sun or watching Memri TV

Not at all, Id love to hear you actually expand on your points here

>the difference is that they actually read the bible

People don't realize that following an all powerful god and not societal norms will make you look like a fucking cult regardless. Mainstream Christianity is watered down as fuck so people can pretend to be spiritual but also kill each other and have premarital sex. I don't believe in that shit, but I too respect the fact that they actually practice what they preach.

Well I hope someday you take a critical look at the Bible as it is and not as it has been told to you to decide for yourself... right now your position is indefensible in its ignorance.

I admit the people I am talking about are deeply mentally ill today and weren't much better off when they attempted this. I am saying there are a lot of false believers in this world. When someone tells me they believe in something, in place of fully understanding it I would hope they weren't just putting up a front. Be part of a cult and be good at it, or drop it altogether.

>right now your position is indefensible in its ignorance.
So you expect me to study the bible, interpret it the way you do, assume you've gone through all this trouble yourself and then waste even more time arguing hypothetical points about how it should be interpreted?

If you dont mind my asking, do you think human beings are inherently good or inherently evil?

>im a a guy from a broken jw family and it turned me into a tranny

I think being a JW broke me as a a person

Idk if the mental disorders came first in my family or having a family be in 3 generations of JW organization caused the mental illness. Apparently schizophrenia runs in my family and my mother has it (officailly diagnosed). I might be shizoeffective or whatever its called (self diagnosed) but it definitely attracts the weirdos and undesirables of society. JW also have extremely high rates of mental illnesses especially with schizophrenia

I expect if youre going to disclaim something you should have some understanding of that which youre discrediting. Its like writing a thesis on Hamlet because you watched Lion King

If I had to pick one, evil. Animals live and die in darkness and enlightenment has nothing to do with our urge to become part of a group. Even religious people are religious for selfish reasons, unless they take the time and effort to critically analyze themselves. This doesn't appear to be common, outside of basic token efforts.

>it turned me into a tranny
Do you pass?

>Its like writing a thesis on Hamlet because you watched Lion King
I don't need to read the entirety of the Marmaduke series to know it's not funny.

You seem more like a Far Side fan with that zinger of a non sequitur

>Mainstream Christianity is watered down as fuck
No shit Jesus was born in March

>that is just Christianity in general. the difference is that
jws tell you to shun your family members, they talk about armageddon all the time, they dont allow children to socialize with kids that arent in the cult, you cant have fun as a kid because they say violence sexuality & magic is bad & you arent allowed to be involved in poitics at all, most christian religions arent like that
>they actually read the bible
they arent the only that reads the bible, plus why do you respect people that take a lie more seriously than others.
thats like respecting muslim terrorists more than moderate muslims.
you dont want one, they are extremely mentally ill
Im an agnostic deist, I dont believe in any religion and never will
I still havent transitioned

Youre absolutely right, humanity is wicked. The human heart is the most evil aspect of creation. But if we know what is good and what is harmony, why do we struggle to work for evil in your worldview?

I don't know what far side is. Please try to be less euphoric, I am so sick and tired of neocon parrots.

>you dont want one, they are extremely mentally ill
How? But they're so cute!

You should still read it, even if you don't believe, the bible is probably the most significant text on the planet which makes it worth a look imo.

>why do we struggle to work for evil in your worldview?
Hermetics described this state of being as "double"
We are conscious of our dependence but can't escape it.

Dont mutilate your body as a sacrifice to a false God of identity, give up your pride and come home and take the goft that costs mothing of you

Even I don't like dick as much as you do.

What your describing is the fallen nature. The double is that we are made in the image of the true God, but we fail righteousness because of a fallen nature. Christ is the bridge which allows us to use his righteousness as our own to circumvent this issue.

>fallen nature
Something a perfect God would never intentionally create because it would never feel lonesome or incomplete.

100% agree, most atheists are mental midgets who only read the front page of reddit.

You're not wrong about that sir.

Attached: vmu7rxxdox021.jpg (640x1071, 50K)

they are very naive, that makes them kid of cute I guess

Well what is perfect? I could argue harmonious love is perfection and thus this grand desigm is to that end

what age did you leave and what are you doing with your life now?

>Well what is perfect?
If it's not perfect for simply creating us, as flawed as we are, then it's not worthy of worship. It's just a catalyst, like a gamete or a spore.

God is not flawed because his nature is the truth of all things. He is all truth. And the truth seeks to be, theought the Bibles account, that only sacrificial love and a display of willingness to degrade himself to draw us in is the ultimate work of perfection

>plus why do you respect people that take a lie more seriously than others.

Because it shows that they actually believe in God and are committed to doing his will. Half assing it doesn't make you any better.

>degrade himself
I will not worship a masochist until he (at this point, it IS male) his cosmic gay face and tells me "LOVE ME for all the stupid fucking shit I try to trick you into doing"

Id be super careful about wanting god to make himself known through no uncertain means. I thought the exact same way and I got my wish and it was brutal.

>I thought the exact same way and I got my wish and it was brutal.
I too have tried MDMA

Revelation 3: 15. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Stopped going at 18. My mother was going through a slow schizophrenic breakdown and we stopped showing up to meetings.
I'm currently a college dropout who works 2 jobs to barely make rent and depressingly browse this shit hole. Ive been trying to change my attitude and improve my lot in life but I think I may have some sort of mental disorder/ impairment. I think my schizoeffecitive disorder started around the same time my mom started her schizophrenic breakdown school became much harder around that same time.

Man im really sorry you had to go through all that. I pray things get easier for you from here.

TY how ia your situation? I presume youre an ex JW as well?

kys, all that it shows is that they are more delusional

Nope ex militant atheist, I am a Christian.

Wow tell me more about the death of your dignity

thats sucks, im a mentally ill tranny but atleaat im not schizophrenic

Absolutely! Death is theh perfect word for it, its actually a word Paul used. I used to have a ton of dignity in my ambition, success, and relationships. I took an enormous amount of pride in my accomplishments. Then I realized they are nothing, as I am nothing in the face of the weight of my wickedness. I felt a longing to reconcile with a God I didnt believe in. So I explored these weird urges, and read the Bible, and in it I found a profound conviction of the human heart. There is so much more I cant put into words, but I can say of you trily seek him he can be found.

How? How can you say you believe in God yet don't believe in the guidelines he has laid out for you? Its one if thing if you say you believe but also that you refuse to do what God says, but to act holier than thou while also disobeying God is either ignorance or hypocrisy. You can't have your cake and eat it too, if an all powerful God tells you to do something you better fucking do it.

>Paul
Don't trust him
>He can be found
I am pretty sure my objective is not to find someone in particular or even to find an anthropomorphic rationalization for my existence. That being said jesus was a beast and would probably grow extra feet if he could just to break them off into the asses of those who follow a religion based off roman paganism in his name

n e x t

Attached: 1524163206548.jpg (555x574, 146K)

Please explain how Reformed Protestantism is based on Roman paganism. Also kek Pauls epistles harmonize with the gospels perfectly yep lets throw that out

>How can you say you believe in God
i never said I believe in god, im an agnostic
>yet don't believe in the guidelines he has laid out for you?
god hasnt laid out any guidelines for me

>god hasnt laid out any guidelines for me

I wasn't talking about you specifically, I'm referring to "Christians"

he hasnt laud any guidelines to anybody, there is no proof god talks to people

What do you think the bible is for? Its basically the rule book for humans from God.

Who the fuck even is Paul? Shut up with this weird white people shit.

> Its basically the rule book for humans from God.

there is no proof god insipired or wrote the bible.

There IS proof that they stole myths from mesopotamian culture and didn't expect people to learn to read within their lifetime, which they didn't.

Except the harmony between 40 different authors across 1500 years... and the fulfilled prophecies...

Not to mention all the shit that was lost in translation from arabic>latin>german>english/french
What a joke

Mind expanding on that?

No. You explain how those things don't correlate. You explain how these stories weren't stolen.

That isnt how translation works and we still have the hebrew and koine...so that doesnt really hold water.

Well I'd like some more specifics first, enlighten me

That's not my point, none of that should matter to people who actually claim to be Christians who believe in God. I you are a Christian, which I am not, the bible is your rule book.

No. I don't trust you.

okay but why respect delusional people who believe in a god which they have no proof of?

Are you literally afraid to make a truth claim on an anonymous South Korean Dogsitting Forum?

>truth claim
What now? Don't you have a labrador and five blonde healthy children to spoil?

Attached: 1528471889319.gif (245x184, 784K)

Also why would you need to trust me to make a claim. I don't trust you and I'll gladly tell you about Christ all night.

>I don't trust you and I'll gladly tell you about Christ all night.
What would you have to lose by making up a bunch of bullshit for (You)s?

Fuck I wish I had kids, fiancee uses a birth control implant. Im ready to rip that fucker out

What would i have to gain? I just domt want people to miss out on eternal life needlessly.

>Im ready to rip that fucker out
Show her the house episode where the nun overdoses on copper. Or poughkeepsie tapes.

Pregnancy is the most disgusting thing on earth why the fuck don't we just lay eggs like everything else?

Attached: 1541464070437.jpg (600x450, 145K)

1 Corinthians 15: 14. And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain. 15. Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not. 16. For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: 17. And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

>eternal life
You would sell me into slavery for a chance at sniffing a teenager's asshole, IN a priest garb. As kinky as it is fuck that.

You know where to put those dead scrolls after you roll them up.

Because I don't know if God is real or not, but I can respect people who do believe and commit themselves to that belief. And at the very least JWs aren't harming anyone, so even if they are delusional they aren't a threat to anyone.

Im a Protestant lol

>Protestant
Dead serious all that means to me is that you know birth control may or may not be important. You're not protesting enough. Cuck

Dead sea scrolls were Old Testament but aight familia

>Old Testament
You're either Jewish or you're not. Jesus didn't care, he was anti establishment, so he would hate all of this shit happening here

Christ was against the establishment of man

>Christ was against the establishment of man
So what was the point of God creating an avatar from the son of the Roman soldier Pantera just to suffer and die at the hands of a bunch of spaghetti fags and Jews who thought paganism was fashy