Why are white people called lazy leeches for being on benefits but the same people refuse to call out non-white people...

Why are white people called lazy leeches for being on benefits but the same people refuse to call out non-white people for being lazy leeches?

Attached: 9236923960236.jpg (764x962, 82K)

I think it's because they find those trailer park white folk that are on benefits but still preach conservatism. That and its easy to hate white people in this day and age

Fixed it for myself just now thanks me

Attached: 9236923960236.jpg (757x956, 103K)

I dunno man, around here it seems like the other way around. A white guy gets on benefits and it's like:

>NEETlyfe 4ever!

And then some nigger gets on the same benefits and people are like:

>Genocide! Deportation! Anything but a review of the welfare system!

>Around here
Jow Forums is not an accurate measure of society.

I have literally only ever seen people rage at non-whites for getting welfare and benefits and accuse them of being leeches. Can I see some prominent examples of the reverse?

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173K)

They think the misfortunes of non whites are caused by evil whyppl and basically they can't do anything about it and it's forced on them, while whyppl have all the privileges and the only reason they can be jobless because they are lazy.

Australia.

White males on welfare in their 20-40s are constantly attacked in the media.

Meanwhile hoards of people from Africa & the Middle East, the vast majority of which end up on welfare, and nobody bats an eye.

It's the only society most Jow Forums posters will ever know.

>Meanwhile hoards of people from Africa & the Middle East, the vast majority of which end up on welfare, and nobody bats an eye.

And yet somehow Aussie houses get cleaned, vomit gets scraped from uni floors, strawberries get picked, and ditches get dug, all for dirt cheap.

Must be elves or goblins, it's the only explanation.

Thats the Vietnamese, Chinese and Indians. How many Muslim/Arab Muslim hijbab/burka wearing women have you seen ever working?

why would you want to give money to mexicans when they hate the united states? that makes no sense

this understanding of economics makes me want to puke

I don't know, where I live I don't see any at all. I do see a lot of Sikhs and Arabs driving cabs and ubers for 12 hours straight and Mexicans breaking their backs cleaning shit though.

Enlighten me, then, how do economics work?

stop pretending like you have any idea what's going on in australia. dumb fuck americunt.

Those people are basically goblins, yeah

>all for dirt cheap

Oh cool, so Schlomo can get a higher profit margin?

wtf I love my country being flooded with unassimilable third worlders now

I can only work with what I hear, and that's tons of white aussies bitching about how they don't want their money go to darkies. If that's the most common opinion, I assume politicians are already acting to enact it where possible - since the conservative party is in power over there. It therefore stands to reason that mass immigration in Australia is driven more by the disparity in how much shit jobs pay, rather than feely available benefits, which have existed in exactly 0 nations to date.

did you miss the bit where i told you to stop pretending like you have any idea what's going on in australia?

Attached: 1536108699865.png (1052x1137, 223K)

>I assume politicians are already acting to enact it where possible - since the conservative party is in power over there

Piss off you disingenuous faggot

How do you know it's different in the states? You have yet to provide any evidence to back up your perceptions. I'm more than happy to be proven wrong if you've got some picks of white guys digging ditches. Or elves, that would work too.

nah i don't. deleted my white guys digging ditches folder a couple months ago. damn.

Because only white people can be vile, racist oppressors deserving of hate.

Attached: 1548471856395.jpg (918x814, 115K)