Grow up trans

>grow up trans
>didnt get to know
>Find out

Attached: homura_akemi_vector_by_hombre0_d4ccjbw_by_madoka_magicahomura1-d70j2ng.png (900x928, 242K)

What do you mean you didn't get to know?
How retarded are you? You didn't noticed you were dressed as a woman?

Attached: 1551737103134.jpg (216x225, 13K)

my mum raised me trans why do you care
make your own topic
why troll my threas

what he is saying retard is how wouldnt you know?
thats fucking stupid.
assuming youre 18 now you were born in 2001 and fucking COMPUTERS EXISTED AND YOU HAVE A DICK AND WENT TO SCHOOL AND CHANGED IN GYM
so unless youre some 40 year old hon or your entire dick was destroyed in surgery your larp is fucking stupid

OP have you ever watched a film called Sleepaway Camp

Attached: ED06CA19-29F2-462E-9CB1-695D4D0C8EB6.jpg (1242x1064, 156K)

based ironic retard

So are you like David Reimer or something?

op is just a retard that cant even larp correctly with the premise of his entire larp.
you disappoint me user.
i expected better from you.
you make me sad

Attached: 023.jpg (420x420, 54K)

do the trolls wait all day and night for me...

the same trolls always.

Attached: 1550314521192.jpg (1200x673, 134K)

If your response to my question is that I'm a troll and I wasn't trolling then either there's a misunderstanding (and I can't see how) or you're a troll.
Well, in case you're not a troll, don't kill yourself, get reparations from whoever did this to you and try your best to live your life.

Post the same retarded bullshit, get the same response. It's you, not the audience, retard.

Im doing my best. In living my best life. Living to be relatable but they troll me always

Imagine from this view. I am truly the only the only one....

Attached: 1539064206167.gif (250x250, 156K)

show me your transpussy pls im transchird too

The sa e trolls eternally waiting and obsessed for me

At all hours everyday

Attached: 54XY.gif (500x281, 992K)

im not a trol im a fellow transchird too i didnt kno until i foundd out pls show me pussi

I am pretty sure the only one trolling here is you. And you're so bad at it you fail miserably. Fuck off with your cheap wanna-be bait

So do you look like an adorable cutie gf or not

praying for racist transchild

this is transpoppy. say hello and something nice

Attached: 1550597586903.jpg (750x745, 677K)

Not a troll. Just genuinely confused by what you are trying to convey. What did you not get to know? Surely you knew you had a dick and only guys have dicks, therefore making you trans? Even if your parents never taught you that, you surely learned it in sex ed at school, right? Come on, user.

>weeks posting the same thread
>never tells the story
why do you keep asking?

Or it could be the opposite way around, and OP was a guy who always thought they were supposed to be a girl but didn't actually "realize" they were trans
But who knows if that's even a real person making the thread

why do you have to keep posting the thread if all people are going to ask about is the clearly missing information in the op post? This is the first time I've been in one of these threads, by the way.

>This is the first time I've been in one of these threads, by the way.
Oh, well, to clarify... OP isn't going to tell you anything.

Hey David Reimer. How you doing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-182045.png (720x1440, 268K)

Hello, that's a pretty cute dog you have there

would you raise and protect transpoppy

so are you still a tranny then?

thank you for posting this thread again. it's not spam because we all forgot about you and you being biologically male.

Let me see if I got this right:
You as a child were drowned by accident
The doctor said you'd be a little funny in the head afterwards, probably neurological problems due to lack of oxygenation
Your mom took advantage of this and knew you'd be a little different, and since she always wanted a girl, she decided to just raise you as a girl
You've been like this since ever and found out it's not normal to have been raised like this

Did I get all of this?

Attached: images (74).jpg (384x581, 53K)

Why didn't your dad save you? Was he such a door mat he didn't fight for your mental safety?

Attached: KyubeyMadokaMagica.png (359x277, 95K)

>Grew up lesbian
>Was the only girl in my private school, only had a dad and brother, only women I talked to were old hags at the only hair place near campus

Attached: 151884240769538.jpg (850x1200, 178K)