How can asian girls compete...

How can asian girls compete? Their pussy smell like fish and they have no tits or ass besides cherrypicked models by weeb losers

Attached: 41D5AE61-22DA-4786-A128-B052D83CFF19.jpg (853x1280, 119K)

>their pussies smell like fish
Got some news for ya son, most pussies smell like that

Sure white women have a better physique, but Asian women always look better facial wise.

Attached: qt asian femoid.jpg (530x509, 23K)

soul
souIIess

Flat ugly insect faces? Fuck no ew, maybe if you're into underage.

I personally think it's all going on for Latinas.

Attached: 7c046c8717d8687013e87f5f5d9ddedc.jpg (477x720, 51K)

Not only do they look better than white women, they hit the wall at 40-50 as opposed to 30-40

people that are into ''underage'' are based real men

The one OP posted looks grotesque.

nothing wrong with my pussy smelling like fish desu

>that thick cake makeup plastered on to try to hide all the flaws
>still has wrinkles
white like milk age like milk

You mean "makeup wise" right user?

Whites are on average the most diverse and attractive race, blacks/Asians/even Latin mutts are very boring, same colors for everything and even features, but not like I wouldn't marry a attractive Asian girl, I like how feminine they are, more feminine than the average white girl

OP pic is literally caked in makeup.

Don't limit yourself to one type of women. Also look at how she treats people like waiters, cooks, front desk people

Based good advice user

Based
Been trying to say this for years.

Attached: beautiful-women-different-races.jpg (1000x458, 75K)

the Asian girl looks like a frog

>cherrypicked models
>op image

Attached: 1387908923399.jpg (360x480, 28K)

anyone can compete with a used up whore pictured in the OP. bitch probably has warts.

lol no they do not. good pussy shouldn't smell like dick cheese

You mean weak, disgusting freaks that should and are brutally beaten to death? That's what you fucking freaks deserve, I fucking want to puke every time I see a loli thread you're fucking disgusting I'd fucking choke you out and beat you senseless until you go into a fucking coma.

This, desu. Liking a female after she has had her first period is naturally just. It's only society that prohibits it.