>>171766389

>

OP from that thread here, it hit autosage and was kinda going still and I finally posted timestamp. Keep helping me guys.

Attached: what_do_you_want.jpg (1936x2582, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angusnicneven.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake, and gay, and fat

And the trolling, that's amusing too.

Yeah that's me. Ohaiyo.

Attached: IMG_0440.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

Were you abused as a child? any strange memories?

Did you go to a "gifted" school?

You're not a candidate. I was mistaken.

No gifted school.

I was pushed down a snowbank and raped in grade 6 or 7, I think there were two kids and it caused permanent neck and skull trauma. I'd prefer not to go into more detail.

Oh! And uncomfortable memories of the back of a van down the road from my aunt and uncles, but it wasn't their van.

Nother time I was at a buddies place in grade 11 or 12 and noticed a rusted toy fire truck which unlocked memories of being in his house multiple times at a way younger age. I remembered his toilet seat would always fall and hit me on the dick while I was trying to pee. I think I was 6 or 7?

Ever have a completely mundane event that gets lodged into your head? For example, standing in a room with no significant activities and thinking, "I will remember this" for no clear reason?

The fire truck memory was weird. Weird shit happened there and I didn't like it.

am I fat?

Attached: WIN_20180516_00_43_09_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Hello, is this the fat people thread?

You look fine, Matt. At least you don't have fruity hair like Shane over here.

All kinds of weird shit? I've got a decent enough memory, but you gotta give me a better idea. For now my answer is no/not really.

An early memory, before 7 years old, that is always recalled as completely mundane, but feels important. Maybe staring at something, a clock, keychain, fire, an animal etc. You recall the memory as being completely mundane, and have no real reason to remember it, but you continue to remember anyway. Riding in a car, standing outside, etc.

A completely mundane early memory.

not really, I have lots of drama though

What the fuck. Are you a schizo? Seems awfully... odd.

But shit senpai, hopefully CIA niggers aren't raping you

FAT ASS

He's obviously not a candidate don't bother. If they don't want him, we don't either.

Yes. All the fucking time, randomly though. Usually happens with a chain of events.

The similarities make the rest come out of hiding. See.

Best news of my fucking life if it's true.

That lamp on a desk when I was 3.

Fair enough.

Those memories are not your own. The original has long since deteriorated into it's current state. The reason for it's continued recall eludes you, because it's no longer accurate.

Any sleep problems? Sleepwalking, hypnogogic hallucinations, sleep paralysis, insomnia etc?

Wash you're shit covered hands.

yea, I'm fat as af

Attached: WIN_20180516_00_43_28_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

to the sane:
stop messing with these people you fucking assholes

to the ones that think they're special:
you're not. people here are feeding into your delusions because they feed off of others misfortunes. get some professional help, you need it

[Exception caught in class containmentProtocol on line 723 ...'finalizePost();']

What is this retarded shit? Take it to /b/ you weird fucks.

t. mennonite

Go get help or a big dog. If you're getting help, never stop being honest during treatment or you'll fall back on paranoid thoughts and question the motives of those giving care. If you're getting a dog, get a loud one.

Try to remember specifics other than the lamp. Then question the details. You'll be surprised how easy it is to accept new details as easily as the old details.

For example, remember the color of your pants, glasses, shirt, floor, etc. Then remember it as a different color. The ease of acceptance is startling.

I'm just gonna skip the psychiatric help and if anyone asks I'll just say Jow Forums fixed me.

This motherfucker is trying to program people though. This is a fucking spook.

Being aware of how easy it is to be programmed is important. It's better to have people demonstrate it themselves with a memory experiment for a deeper understanding of how effective it is.

Like i said, you're not a candidate. I wouldn't worry about it.

SKINWALKERS ARE IN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I was in the wood and took this photo, i believe you.
T. From south

Attached: 3FDEAAC7-118E-41A8-91AD-4E24A54884D9.png (768x1024, 598K)

Hmmmnmmmm,? Could be a politician...

user who posted about buddy webb at the end of last thread here.

OP did that house have an ally behind it

Attached: 8888y6668.png (490x668, 622K)

Do you have any ritzy politicians/oil company owners in your neighborhood?

They buy whole blocks fyi.

Attached: 1522602121057.jpg (550x883, 50K)

not reading that whole thread, if you think you're being drugged have you ordered a drug screening?

Sites gonna start getting real slow now. Thanks alot, dickhead.

at least he's white

I can see your logic, one of my ex-girlfriends was a fan of James Randi and she went over false memories and the theories behind them with me. Which strikes me as peculiar as fuck in retrospect.

Anyone who suggests mental illness is a fucking glowing nigger faggot babby diddler desu.

Prove me wrong.

I think that’s fake, skinwalkers usually refrain from wearing human clothes unless they are in Congress.

Before I even answer you fucks with the entire truth what the fuck is a candidate?

Fuck, you're right. Two threads is is pushing it. They'll be here in no time.

Furry psyop.

Skin walkers are native """""shamin"""" larping as Uhlfednaar to make a quick buck.

((((((((((((RED JEWS)))))))))))))))))))

I kind of feel like I'm being compelled to say a lot of these things by memories that are blocked and hazy.

Some people once told me I was easy to mind control after I bragged that I had a limited immunity to it.

I'm not sure who proved who wrong still.

That one senator is an open furry. The skinwalkers get bolder everyday, soon you will see the truth.
Preach!

What are you?

is this some kind of MK Ultra Trigger Phrase? Should I call that phone number the crazy clown keeps singing to me over the radio when I go to the dentist?

Like, what do you mean? As far as I'm told I'm a 30 y/o human male.

are you a trap?

Yesu.

Attached: 20180514_130507.jpg (2560x1920, 1.52M)

That's not my current license plate for the stalkers. I re-registered that thing.

what is your job or career?
or are you a professional NEET?

Attached: 1521440965454.png (750x711, 87K)

Doesn't matter. This thread is going to be spammed with crazy until it's pruned or archived.

A candidate is someone that meets certain criteria and has been targeted for behavioral modification in order to become extremely suggestive. Certain cases pose greater challenges than others, and are used as a proof of concept. They usually require drugs such as scopolimine.

Leftover bicameral architecture is abused by taking advantage of theta wave sleep. More bicameral architecture means it's easier.

Attached: 1501972306108.gif (400x400, 3M)

>or are you a professional NEET?
Right now I'm unemployed, but I quit my job because management knew I was a faggot and making my life miserable. I WAS a construction worker for 10 years, and two years of delivery driving on top of that.

>They usually require drugs such as scopolimine.
See that right there. You say MUNDANE memories, but getting into my bosses truck, smelling a weird chemical I've smelled before but can't identify, and then being asked a bunch of bizarre questions about seemingly future events strikes me as literally anything but mundane.

And that has happened to me TWICE.

Kinda, and no, that's just good advertising on their part, and a little autism on yours.

Attached: 1506626088424.jpg (1024x1021, 360K)

This fucking nigger is really going to ignore the only one trying to help him.

Kek

K...........keep us posted

Your boss might not have had an accent, but somebody at your work definitely does. Describe the smell, then the questions. Vinegar, bleach, moss, fire, diesel etc.

Then the questions, especially ones asking about yourself, like are you ok, where are you, do you remember that thing etc.

>be me
>working at landscaping company
>get in bosses truck (this time there was no smell)
>asked me weird as fuck questions like "did you ever dress up like a girl and post a picture of yourself on facebook with conan hair or weird shit like that?"
>"Uhhh. No, dude."
>years later
>try and cut my own hair at hespeler place because my hair was just killing me, the weight distribution on my skull was suboptimal, and my hair was in my eyes
>try and do a bob cut
>it turns out looking like Conan the motherfucking Barbarian sure as fuck
>I don't realize at first because I'm trying to be cute as fuck
>post to FB
?

>be me
>working for internet company
>get in bosses truck (weird smell immediately, chalked it off as cologne or new truck smell, nice as FUCK Dodge with leather seats so it could just be cleaner)
>weird fucking future questions ensue
> "what's [OPSEC?]"
> "uh, that's my [OPSEC]'s company, why?"
> "did you ever run an [OPSEC] for them?"
> "uh... yes, but like it says in my resume only for a day or two."
> "oh well it says here you ran it for an entire summer."
> "ohhhkay, where's my next install though?"
But sure as fuck next summer I ran the [OPSEC] the whole fucking time.

>Those memories are not your own. The original has long since deteriorated into it's current state. The reason for it's continued recall eludes you, because it's no longer accurate.
>Any sleep problems? Sleepwalking, hypnogogic hallucinations, sleep paralysis, insomnia etc?
whats this thread about, and what would that indicate?

Ally? Behind it? Fuck off with the vague Fortune-Teller bullshit if you want answers.

>Vinegar
Sort of the smell but not quite.

Alley
Could you really not deduce that?

How stupid are you?

I suspect you're larping. But if not I hope you die.....They will kill you btw. Good luck bitch.

Determining susceptibility to programming, and how receptive you are to softening processes that make it easier to be programmed. These are a couple indicators for potential candidates that may or may not currently be under the influence of behavioral programming.

I've had a hard life, yes there's an alley with a cemetery on the other side. I gave you the freaking address fucking google it, don't give me shit because you can't fucking spell.

They're trying to make you gay, or have already succeeded. You always remember being gay, even though you were once happy with women.

You anchor certain songs to people, some of which have no reason to. For example, a song will make you think of someone, even though you never listened to it in their presence. It's usually a genre you don't normally listen to.

I'm sorry. You're trying to help, I shouldn't lose my shit on you. I wish I remembered how to edit my posts so I didn't have to double-post like a fucking pleb.

Im trying to help you faggot.

Have you ever fall in love with a girl ? Try it.

I was happy with a lesbian and a bisexual woman (and she cucked me multiple times so fuck her). I was gay my whole goddamn life or they got me at birth 'cause trying to put something in my butt was one of my earliest memories.

3fass5u

No, normal girl

You are not alone. You can overcome their programming. These anons all have, and I've brought them here for people like you.

You are not alone.

Okay,so what is your moms neighborhood like? What is the wired house neighborhood like?

You live/lived in a homo mafia house

Never seems to actually connect. I like them, I find some of them sexually attractive, but nothing real.

It's been like this my whole life and I'm starting to wonder if that shit about giraffes and overpopulation isn't bullshit.

That or the BS about the second-born just being fucked for testosterone from the womb increasing likelihood of being gay a thousandfold.

Plus fuck, why the hell would you want a genetic faggot breeding actual gay genes into the world? Why not just let me be a faggot and not spread my shitty genes to another unwilling host?

Spoiler That's why they didnt rape you

Yes, you were happy. You weren't always gay. The act of recalling memories distorts them over time. You're being made into something they want, and they do it by convincing you that you want it, you always wanted it, and you don't remember wanting anything else. You're being used as a tool.

You know, I don't like that line of questioning about where my mom lives. There's seniors, lots of them.

Weird house is in a gentrified neighborhood by the river.

>I don't like that line of questioning about where my mom lives.
Well sorry, do you want the answer to your question or not?

About your mother, what line of work was/is she in

THIS IS NOT POLITICS

MOVE TO RELEVANT BOARD
wherever ugly chairs go to die

Anytime we get a timestamped bread it's enjoyable, what's all this about? Quick rundown anyone?
>inb4 just read faggot
I'm lazy

Also
>gentrified neighborhood
What is that to you? like gated community?

desu it seems like they actually just want to cuck me, romance is no longer an option for me, I absolutely despise NTR and they'll do anything to take what I love away from me. I have no choice but to truly love nothing but what I keep secret.

I can't keep secrets either. So I'm fucked.

Mind control by Mennonites? DAFUQ?!

Attached: Laughing With Tears Pepe.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>work
Real estate.
>gentrified
Used to be a ghetto, now it's not.

What's this bread about?

>missing goyim children and shady houses next to home depots are nothing goy, go to bed.

>also remember to shop at my mattress firm

>:^)

Dude.....they're fucking with you.....

Beats the living fuck outta me. It sounds sorta schizoid when you read it all.

>twin $75
>full $100
>queen $125
>king $150

Carlos mattress.

Attached: BgdYq0BCEAA5Nax.jpg (599x324, 44K)

Nice trips. I bet you had/have a senator living near you.

/goy know/

We /x/ now?

FB acquaintance told me to ask Jow Forums about weird shit that happened to me, and the shit I told him about isn't even the half of it because I keep having to divulge every time I was molested, abused, or fucked with.

angusnicneven.com/

Attached: pyramid.gif (200x200, 290K)

Because its good to have somebody to love and play with, a naughty gf . methinks you were just unlucky and didnt meet one yet.