What are your dreams like? What do you use to dream about? I dream a lot about romantic love (literally)...

What are your dreams like? What do you use to dream about? I dream a lot about romantic love (literally). What about you?

Attached: josh-olins-rianne-van-rompaey-holiday-magazine-fall-2014-2.jpg (625x787, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jplkppP_Icg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dream about random shit most of the time. One minute I'm at an old job, and then boom! I'm driving some hippie van with tony hawk. I very rarely have normal dreams. One time I dreamed I was fucking my ex girlfriend and it felt so real... That is until until somehow I teleported to a crackhouse watching some zombie movie in a completely different setting with John Cleese.

I have to try actively to remember them but usually about weird existential shit. Last night I had a dream that I was sleeping under my covers with my eyes open and I could see "reality" or a glimpse of it. A blue robotic looking face was looking at me through a glass casket and I lifted my hand to block it from seeing me. I could still see the covers and my hand, but it was like I was perceiving both realities at once. I remember thinking things like "lol what's blocking my hand gonna do?" and I thought that what ever this being was it was actively reading my mind. I felt amused in knowing it was probably confused and pondering the same question. Don't remember much after that.

Anyone else have really surreal dreams?

Attached: 1548662444216.png (600x600, 179K)

RitalinFAG, why do you both namefag AND avatarfag? People recognize you either way.

My dreams also used to make little sense too lmao. They used to be this crazy too. I think it's because of too much TV usage and vidya, but since I've stopped playing these my dreams revolve more about real life.

Attached: images (68).jpg (454x676, 49K)

I have really banal dreams. it'll be like having conversations with my friends or dream-people who it is presumed I have a longstanding relationship with waiting in line for something, and never finding out what that something is.

Once I had a dream that I was walking through an airport and some guy's coat got caught in the zipper of my suitcase, and we got into a tug of war trying to free it. He was a dick about it even though it wasn't my fault.
Needless to say i don't particularly look forward to going to sleep.
The good news is that I've never had nightmares

Hey, Gunjy/Catboy. How you doing?

Attached: images (75).jpg (739x415, 34K)

inferring you sleep, Ritalinbot?

don't kid a kidder

~

i'll be back later to interpret the dreams that captivate me -- i'm pretty good at it

Attached: you can't snag the christfag.jpg (1484x1026, 188K)

Wtf user, this sounds more like a DMT trip than a dream. Do you do drugs lmao?

>and never finding out what that something is.
In my dreams there's never a climax. Everything ends before the right time.

Are you a dream interpreter lmao?

Attached: 13.jpg (1195x1600, 185K)

>Are you a dream interpreter lmao?

nah, i just have a little skill at translating the more common symbolism our minds use in that controlled environment of sleep; nothing spooky or supernatural about it -- more just universal themes our unconscious employs when pondering concerns through dream

it's a party-trick, nothing more

Christfag eat shit and die

stop hitting on me silly bot

No, actually. I've smoked weed a couple times in my life, but never often - never done any "hard" drugs. My dreams are just naturally trippy, I guess.

I have bizarre nightmares, but I'm so devoid of imagination that I never stop being aware that I'm dreaming.

What does it mean when I keep dreaming about this girl but I never reach her? I get close and she runs away from me and that's it? What does that mean?

Attached: tumblr_op72ttlg6J1uscofmo1_250.jpg (250x375, 28K)

please interpret this:
I have this vague memory of a dream the other night where this really cute dark haired French pop singer, (I was probably listening to Sylvie Vartan that night), but looked more like pic related. She was doing an interview for tv while reclining on a tan colored suede settee wearing a black pansuite with one tit exposed for no apparent reason. I remember the lighting was very soft and incandescent (warm and orangey), not like a regular TV studio which has bright, sharp lighting, more like a cozy underground lounge.
She was utterly blaze about the fact that her tit was exposed and I'm pretty sure she was speaking in English, which realistically makes no sense.
Then I remember another woman, who was like a younger actress being interviewed in the same pose, but her hair was more cropped - more "modern".

Like I said it's all very vague: I can't remember anything about the context, what she was talking about... there must have been some narrative, like a swoop from and earlier scene where neither of them figured in... I distinctly remember the color baby blue and the outdoors. Maybe a sort of corporate garden outside of an office building, or maybe it was like palm trees in front of a sea-side hotel. All I remember was the sun was very bright and the color blue before this loungey TV interview with the brunette with her tit hanging out like no big thang.

Attached: MG.jpg (474x711, 50K)

I literally have dreams of medieval wars.

Red sky and a million soldiers around me, everyone is dying either from arrow fire or the men in front. I keep having the same dream, the guy in front of me dies and I catch him then wake up.

a lot of it is nightmares involving the people i interact with, or sometimes i get those weird video game logic dreams where nothing makes sense.

i also tend to get ear rape dreams and its so loud to the point where my body goes numb, its like some weird sleep paralysis shit.

Do you play a lot of videogames lmao. Maybe that's the culprit.

I never have nightmares. Feels good.

Attached: images (74).jpg (384x581, 53K)

>outdoors
I didn't mean to use that word: Not outdoors. Outside. Like bright natural sunlight which made things all look really sharp. Blue skies. I can't remember anything more than that... it might have been an upmarket shopping mall with a skylight...

Whenever I have nightmares it's usually me waking up and getting attacked by a dark figure right as I exit sleep. I usually just get rushed from my door and have a short struggle before waking up.

I've actually woken up shouting and fighting quite a few times from this.

>My dreams are just naturally trippy, I guess.
Mine too lmao.

Maybe that dream doesn't even mean anything lmao. Why are you preoccupied with this?

I just want to know why in my dreams I never have her :( I just get really close and I watch her and then she disappears... Like in one of those fairy tales the knight spots the maiden and she disappears and he's left without her. Then she appears again but I never have her.... I think I'm a little fucked in the head.

Attached: 23-780x1024.jpg (780x1024, 214K)

It involves me doing some activity with other people in old buildings like factory or old university. I never had a dream about romantic love.

hoo, boy, that's a toughie

i'm trying to think if there's ever been a similar recorded case in the entirety of human history where a man yearns in his heart for a soul-mate, and dreams of the pursuit; seeking to win her, but cannot

hmmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that one bro

that's quite an interesting one, i don't have the full sense of it; but the imagery of two attractive women - one older, one younger - presenting in similar fashion, baring the breast which nurtures and feeds the babe, yet is a joyful intimacy to the lover...

well that suggest to me you're beginning to discern mature tastes, the older lady symbolising maternal figures from whom you've learned what you know about women, and thus you move one and seek a mate in to make a home with (symbolised by lush scenes of palm fronds and beautiful beaches)...

but you're somewhat repelled by both these figures, as if something in women seems too brazen; and this may be that the women in your life up to know have been disappointing, or just all too human -- so you're sceptical if any real woman can be more than just her sex

just my first thoughts -- forgive the run-on sentence; it's easier when i roll in a stream of consciousness

youtube.com/watch?v=jplkppP_Icg
check this shit out. some of these scenes are pretty fucking accurate to what i dream

also; sorry about the typos

and further note; the idea of these women being front and centre on TV means they're being scrutinised by the interviewer (who is you) so you're really examining what women mean to you

Wtf lmao. Are you ok?

>Why are you preoccupied with this?
Most recent dream I can actually remember.

Doesn't pang any bells of recognition I'm afraid.

Here's a better one - when I drift off to sleep, less now, but about a year ago I use to have this reoccurring image:
>inner city lot. barren. no grass. turned soil and mud everywhere.
>huge and empty but on the far side there is a chainlink fence
>very dreary colors like pic related (pic otherwise utterly irrelevant - just right image perfectly matches contrast and colors)
>either I start running or like a camera-crane in a movie the POV flies over all the sod and dirt and flies into a "close up" of a photographer holding an old SLR camera, face obscured by the camera
I'm can never remember if the guy with the camera is me or not, maybe sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. But it's usually right after drifting off to sleep and after the first 5 times I started to be like
>"I'm having that image again! Try to remember it this time"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

ive always had weird uncanny dreams like that. i always had 1 specific type of dream happen to me, that ear rape shit and its always pic related.

he just pops up in my room and does this weird silent scream shit where my whole body just goes numb and i feel like im dying.

Attached: cacodemon.jpg (800x450, 118K)

i normally only do one per user, but the unused land is pretty common imagery in those who feel they need to grow and build something of their lives

the running through it without purpose, while casting up a lot of dirt that doesn't form anything, would suggest someone who doesn't feel their current endeavors are worthwhile

the boundary line symbolised by the chain is death

Do you actually believe that analyzing dreams can tell us something about ourselves? You don't believe there is a scientific way to analyze dreams, do you?

Attached: 1552055359561.jpg (640x480, 59K)

i also had a bad dream about pic related, then when i woke up it was this image stuck on my TV because i passed out with adult swim on and i had shitty satelite TV that likes to cut out.

still kind of freaky.

Attached: al FMA.jpg (349x349, 23K)

>analyzing dreams can tell us something about ourselves
Yes.
>scientific way to analyze dreams
Freud's interpretation of dreams is certainly not the way.

3:47 is scary close to a *lot* of dreams I remember from my childhood

>the idea of these women being front and centre on TV means they're being scrutinised by the interviewer (who is you) so you're really examining what women mean to you

Just saw this. That __does__ in fact pang a bell of vague recognition, don't know why - but something about scrutinizing sounds familiar - but I need to scrutinize it a bit more. Hmmmm

>the running through it without purpose, while casting up a lot of dirt that doesn't form anything,
That doesn't happen - the POV or gaze or whatever you call it glides over soil, not making any contact with it - like a crane shot in a hollywood movie - Nothing is getting 'cast up'. The ground is all ready messy and trodden. The camera crane/running smoothly goes from this impossibly wide panorama right up to this shadowy figure on the other-side of the chainlink fence holding a camera that covers their face.

So what is the deal with the photographer? What is he photographing? Is he me? Is he a voyuer? Why would he be photographing an empty lot?
I've never stopped to think what's behind me. But behind the photographer I vaguely remember like stereotypical inner city grey graffiti covered walls, roller shutters - but it's all hazy and non-specific.

yeah its pretty trippy how accurate that one is for me too

Attached: 1535338933465.png (1080x1028, 69K)