There are people proud of being unemployed incels on this board right now

>there are people proud of being unemployed incels on this board right now

Attached: BFE0DBD9-447A-416F-B0F9-8E9B19051A99.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qr89xoZyE1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on the upside, you can leave any time you want, huh?

>Be chad
>Wagie mad
>Give no a fucks

Attached: 64B9BF2E-D89F-4F27-A803-432DECC36746.gif (498x373, 583K)

Then who would bully the virgins?

Why/when/how did the term "incel" become so politicized? or such a buzzword? It's been used on Jow Forums since like 2006 to simply describe a person who is a virgin but has so far failed to have sex. When did it become synonymous with the alt right? I know the obvious answer is e-feminists but what was the incident that brought the word into the mainstream?

>OP
>muh insails
nice anime picture fag

Elliot Rodgers
Also redpill meme
Incels took "the redpill" and now hate women for being virgins instead of hating themselves, as the natural order would have it

>why wont women fall in my lap even though im unemployed and make no effort to better myself. Its all chad and stacys fault rrreeeeeeeee
Incels exist only to be mocked.

hmm.. what is the validity of this thread please? we do not hab thread like this on home board?

Attached: verynice.gif (205x274, 16K)

>what is the validity of this thread please
Have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=qr89xoZyE1g

Attached: 1552188870579.jpg (360x360, 23K)

>there are people proud of being unemployed incels on this board right now
This thread again. Yay

it's a pretty common understanding that they beat themselves up, so technically you're redundant i'm afraid

and not to put too fine a point on it, if you think this really is your vocation but aren't already aware of that dynamic you need to lurk moar

Howdy, neighbour! How are you doing?

>virgin thinking their opinion matters
Oh you

Attached: AECF246E-292A-4923-BB5E-62E843559BAE.jpg (500x647, 36K)

oh, no, no, you misunderstand; if your 'calling' - or raison d'etre - is to bully, your only objective standard of whether you are good at what you do, is if you affect others by pinpointing their flaws and plunging the blade

have you managed that yet?

>there are people proud of being white knights on this board right now

not as good as those dubs!

Attached: s4sisfrentor9k.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

After they got kicked off reddit

but who cares.
oh right, op cares.
let them be unemployed if they want to. im unemployed for three years. let them be incels if they want to too. im volcel. sex, women and wagecucking is not everything.
u mad fag?

Thats an awful lot of assumptions to make for a virgin.

>sex, women and wagecucking is not everything
Then why are you complaining on /whine9k/ incel?

what part of that sentence is considered complaining?

im just saying that those things are over-glorified. feel free to agree or disagree with that if you want. op is the one complaining so i responded.

you trolling or what? im part of you guys. not everyone here is an "incel terrorist".

i dunno, i think even a virgin could tell if they were dealing with a real bully, right?

Clearly if youre incapable of getting a girlfriend despite literally half of the people in the world being women theres something fundamentally wrong with you and your deduction stills are probably shit.

yeah, but their feelings would still be hurt, wouldn't they?

you're the expert here, a real bully could do that in one post -- so the hypothetical virgin would know what they're dealing with, yeah?