/drugfeels/ The Great Purge Edition

I hope phenibut stays legal forever

Attached: spongebobpill.jpg (640x854, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak
youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like your retarded addiction, you fags can't go a single fucking second without your retarded general up.

I went into a thread that I dont like and I still didnt like it what gives?

I like insulting you.
Is that good enough?

old thread
>discussing stuff in a thread
>gets archived due to raid
>HOW DARE YOU WANT TO RESUME WHATEVER YOU WERE DISCUSSING BEFORE YOU WERE INTERRUPTED
Not our fault this general is better than any other shit on this site
Go post a trap thread or something to entertain yourself

>phenibut
whats it like? also if anyone knows wheres a good place to order it in Australia since I just googled it and its legal over here

so which thread is it lados

It's great for relaxation, socializing and listening to music

I heard it was bad to take regularly. Why is that?

extremely addicting, tolerance rapidly grows with consistent daily use, withdrawals are on par with benzos

Addiction, i take a low dose (less than two grams a day) but if i skip a dosw i can feel. I went thru withdrawals from a similar dose before and its was 5 days of complete insomnia. Not the worst but still sucks

your body starts getting dependent on it once you take too much. apparently the comedown is hell when/if you stop taking it (siezures, suicidal thoughts, phsyotic eps) but as long as you're watching how much you take then you should be fine. do some research if you're interested in it.

I started taking escitalopram a month ago for anxiety and depression with severe somatization (always feel fatigued, like I'm dying).

So far the panic and catastrophic thinking has been mitigated a bit. Upped my dose to 10mg yesterday. Really hoping this helps...

ill come back to one of these when the market recovers

Any Aussies (specifically south aussies) know how much your typical gram of coke goes for?

Asking for a friend.

original

250-350 depending.

Awesome thanks.
I'm thinking of buying from the dnms to make some money!

Phenibut is shit.

There is a huge profit margin to cash in on. Stay safe

Has Jow Forums done DMT yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak

Attached: machine elves.jpg (857x1202, 245K)

Has anyone here done 4-HO-DPT? I just bought some from Canada, plus some 4-HO-MiPT pellets and 4-AcO-MET.

Attached: RCscheme.png (934x783, 206K)

quit shilling this goofy ass video

I'm only gonna get it for a friend and his mates so I can keep it a small operation just for some extra cash

Your waifu's a shit, son

>I hope phenibut stays legal forever
This.

Does anyone know a good bulk seller so I can stock up just in case it does become illegal? It's truly a wonder drug for me. I use it responsibly and it has changed my life for the better.

that's expensive as shit

Here in sweden it goes for $60-100 a g, and it's relatively good stuff as well, or so I've been told

what exactly does phenibut do? does it give an actual high or is it more of a general cognitive shift?

meh uk made a law where all drugs are illegal to sell or supply except for caffeine, tobbacco, alcohol and vaguely, food.

>what exactly does phenibut do? does it give an actual high or is it more of a general cognitive shift?
I take a very low dose which a lot of people would say is placebo, but its general effect is kind of like being drunk with none of the downsides. It's a very comfy sort of thing. It really stifles anxiety, especially social anxiety. At my low dose of 250mg, taken in the morning, it takes the edge off of social anxiety and helps me to sleep extremely well at the end of the day. Paired with a stimulant, it's the closest real life thing I've found to the drug in that movie Limitless (obviously nothing like that, but closer than other options)

A D D Y G A N G F O R E V ER
A D D Y G A N G F O R E V E R

oxy oral or oxy nose?

Oral. Ride smooth for ages, rather than a quick rush.

oral every time, originally

nose

every snortable drug is better when snorted

just chew and swallow right? What kinda dose for someone new to opioids?

STIMS AND STUPID FUCKING TECHNO SETS GANG

I love addy but I hate how expensive they are on DNMs. The cheapest source I've found charges $180 for 10x or $325 for 20x. Most other things are less expensive on DNMs than they are in real life but addy is like 2x the price.

>but its general effect is kind of like being drunk with none of the downsides

is it safe to drive a vehicle while under it's affects? how long does it last?

>just chew
> What kinda dose for someone new to opioids?

Attached: disgusted bobby hill.jpg (615x456, 31K)

I'm not an opi boi, unfortunately, so I have no idea. Check erowid.
But yes, chew and swallow.

MDMA would like to have a word with you

Just fake ADHD and get a script my friend.

nigga I live in the middle of nowhere, opioids used to scare me but since I got outa the mental ward ive been feeling like shit and I just got 3 sheets of 10mg lying around

>is it safe to drive a vehicle while under it's affects? how long does it last?
Yes, the impairment is very minimal, especially at lower doses. It's almost undetectable. For me, the obvious effects last anywhere from six to eight hours, but the half life of the drug is allegedly very long and although it may really be the placebo effect in this case, I do feel that it lasts all day for me. In fact, I generally avoid dosing two days in a row most of the time, because I think it stays in your system at pharmacologically active levels for more than 24h

Perth here, i get it off ebay

While technically snortable, it really isn't in practice

a mate of mine brought a baggie I thought was filled with coke to a party and I did a line, sweet jesus it hurt

could I please get a link to a specific listing by any chance?

Snorting k, is it true it's best to spit the drip out?

I'd like to but I haven't been to a doctor in like 7 years and I don't have health insurance so i'd be paying a ridiculous sum for all the visits and such, and I would still be paying a pretty penny for the actual script itself if i did manage to get it. Also, isn't it hard to get an ADD diagnosis as an adult? I'm like 31 and I was under the impression that adderall is mostly prescribed to college aged kids or younger. idk, it just seems like it would be really suspicious for a guy my age to show up to a doctor after not seeing one for years and start complaining about ADD.

tfw have never done any real drugs (excluding alcohol) but I larp about doing drugs in these threads in a vain effort make friends

:(

Attached: rage monster.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

Where you at user? Considering getting some nose coffe tomorrow and blast off to space

>Where you at user? Considering getting some nose coffe tomorrow and blast off to space

posted in the wrong thread but I'm in the midwestern US
what's nose coffee, user?

funny that we're both in the same threads

well thanks for the advice, ive decided im gonna parachute it so ill see how that goes

I'm in stockholm unfortunately :(

Oh well, more for me I guess

Dude if it's a pill just swallow it

nice bait. origionallieo

Attached: 1543229095759.png (678x623, 222K)

>nice bait. origionallieo
are you mentally handicapped? fuck

But he's right, user? Originally, of course.

Maybe I'm just too fucked up but I don't get it

ill take the bait, their 12 hour slow release, so you crush em. If you dont all you get is above average pain relief

I feel your pain brother, I'm in the same situation and so it hurts to see these addy gang posts everyday
But no it's actually not impossible I believe to get diagnosed as an adult, you could even tell the doctor that the reason you didn't seek treatment until now was because you thought it was for kids only but now you realize how much it disrupts your life or something

Quite the pleasant surprise boys, my package today ended up being tianeptine sodium instead of shitty kratom. I'll save that for the come down after binging all this doper crack

theres been articles and a uk documentary recently about people diagnosed as adults.

I got kind of bold near the end of my first LSD trip and watched this: youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ

It was mildly unsettling but didn't really do much for me outside of some nice ASMR-style goosebumps and worsening my mood slightly. Did I take a risk by watching this or is LSD kind of overblown? Maybe I got bunk tabs.

Attached: j.png (1478x244, 26K)

2C-B would like to have a word with you by which I mean melt your fucking face off.

I can't really blame you, these threads are comfy
Are you interested in any drugs friend?

>tried going back to drinking after only using weed for a few months
>feels gross
>background aching feeling the whole time
>wake up the next day
>feel lingering regret for hurting my body
Guess I'm on the weed train now

POLSKT KAFFE TILL MIDDAG NAM NAM

Holy fuck that was the worst thing ever
The actual trip though I enjoyed better than when I plugged it, might have just been a set/setting thing though

Holy shit fuck doing coke at that price. Here I thought $500 a quarter was too fucking expensive.

Attached: images(57).jpg (262x192, 4K)

helt javla ratt, negern min

Attached: 1383156806948.jpg (800x640, 146K)

Weed train chill train. Alcohol is like taking greyhound

Fuck that, I'm prescribed it and I sell them for $1.00-$2.00 USD per 10mg unless it's close to exam time

>quarter
how many grams is that?

Attached: 1408992172547.jpg (896x772, 154K)

Vila i frid Ingvar.

tfw my drug friends stop using, so now I just buy it off them and go alone. which is really funny considering when I first met them I was pretty anti-drug but they convinced me.

It's seven grams

>I can't really blame you, these threads are comfy
>Are you interested in any drugs friend?
I'm actually larping about not doing drugs in an effort to confuse the reptilians, I've done a small number of drugs. I do agree that these threads are ultra comfy.

2C-B seemed really mild to me. Is it just a matter of dosage? There was no headspace at all--I was almost totally lucid but with nice visuals.

so two eight-balls? that sounds like a reasonable price, how is the quality where you at?

What's your poison of choice?

Attached: 1394556111007.jpg (1440x900, 486K)

>There was no headspace at all--I was almost totally lucid but with nice visuals
that's the appeal of it. if you want crazy visuals without feeling too fucked up and confused

What's the best drug for studying? I wanted to try adderal but it's hard to get here

It varried to extremely good (At least relative to what I and some other people I know have had here in Michigan) to waaaay too cut. I don't do it anymore really but it would always piss me off when I got a bag and it was mostly powder because then you know it has been cut even more

>>There was no headspace at all--I was almost totally lucid but with nice visuals
>that's the appeal of it. if you want crazy visuals without feeling too fucked up and confused
I want to try more next time. My dose was 18mg. People say 25 is nuts. Do you have any experience with higher doses?

what game is that mr.robocop?

ohj my god the fucking burning was unreal

Stalker: CoP, Mr. Bond

Nootropics will fuck you up
Avoid all of that shit
I have done a lot of drugs
I am old
There are no answers in any of them, despite what you may believe or have been told

I'm exploring still honestly. I like to see what different drugs can do at different dosages, there's a lot I want to try, but I keep coming back to acid because its weirdly easy for me to get. I still have some oxycodone from surgeries last year but those felt TOO good and it scares me a bit.

I ain't looking for answers, I'm looking for fun

Attached: 1376409148770.gif (360x449, 999K)

god Iike

>I ain't looking for answers, I'm looking for fun

It ain't cool either

>Nootropics will fuck you up
>Avoid all of that shit
>I have done a lot of drugs
>I am old
>There are no answers in any of them, despite what you may believe or have been told
I use them as stat boosts basically. I don't think they offer any magical insight

Rate my youngfag mindset

no, but it still is fun

Are you dense?

Attached: 1411899659683.gif (600x338, 237K)

plants are the best

Attached: tyler.png (1024x1124, 1.26M)

14 shots down lads, think its tine for the 15th voddy.

Especially processed plants

like cocaine and mescaline

Attached: 1380229675081.gif (450x253, 1.77M)

go for it

no idea what I'm posting

Attached: 1420753695954.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Yeah both of my doses were about 25 mg actually. I remember the time I snorted, after I writhed in agony and puked up all of my stomach contents, I looked up and saw massive tracers on everything, looked like the ((((jew parentheses)))

>looked like the ((((jew parentheses)))
the IRL version of They Live
everything is a (((trick)))