Goddess Queen exposes jew0nhead; shoves her in gas chamber and locks the door

Holy shit

I clicked on this thinking it was going to be some stupid catty high-estrogen e-drama, but this is actually pretty insane. Shoe0nhead is a fucking lunatic, I hadn't seen any of this about her.

Why is the anti-SJW crowd so fucking degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=mpNB9_GDpuo&t=2s

Attached: 1526410814065.jpg (2048x2047, 429K)

All of it is ass cancer. Everything

Queen is my property

Attached: 1522723815475.gif (334x480, 198K)

stop shilling this shit

I used to think:

>haha wow hollywood celebrities are so fucking crazy!
>It's cool we're forming our own circle of down-to-earth internet celebrities to replace them ;D

I was wrong. I think psychotic people strive to be famous or something

Attached: 1522050528977.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

I now regret posting this.
Dear Miss Venti,
You have made a mature, insightful vlog exposing your superiority over most women.
Beware your back.
I offer to volunteer back-watching duty. This will be both a lecherous sexual exercise, and actual bodilly and cyber protection,
Yours sincerely,
The Creepy Old Uber Fan, The Best Kind To Have Because We Are Not Fickle Like These Young Bois.

No one cares what a fat nigger has to say.

I'm not giving that shit clicks op

boomers are mentally ill

Attached: 1525808540737.png (400x400, 121K)

She really didn't have a choice but deliver

kike shill thread. sage

no shit

Attached: Brittany Venti BJ.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

no but I still like queen mutt and sam they're fun

Attached: 1526262462479.jpg (900x1200, 334K)

A sheep who likes being a sheep is still a sheep

Attached: Funny-Sheep-Facts3.jpg (1200x800, 551K)

wow user that's woke

Keep giving her your views and time. Can you do us all a favor though and stop being one of the faggots constantly shitting up this board with ecelebs?

Attached: 1523504887605.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

Is venti ticklish

shut up faggot we're having fun

Attached: nofun.png (250x250, 92K)

No WE'RE not you fucking faggot. Seriously, if faggots like you didn't exist than those same celebrities you complain about wouldn't fucking exist.
But keep saving her pictures, keep giving her views, keep probably turning off adblock for her channel, but just stop fucking posting that shit here

Why are her shoulders so different. Is this is mutt thing?

Yes we are fag

go cry to stormfront

Attached: f79a60c7-872b-4248-b0a9-1749c8c4dc8e.jpg (690x690, 70K)

because the girl with the tits isn't her

I mean, it isn't even close. There's a dick lengths difference between them

she's a fucking cute. i dont care if she is mixed

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (800x820, 67K)

Mutt

I like hurrr.... would like to cast our ballots at the same time w matching MAGA hats on, then give her a nice smooch... then get some pizza & beers and then off to naptime for cuddles. Yep, that’s exactly how it’d go!

I'd actually be able to bang her if I got to choose how to set up our date.

Kek, this was hilarious

I can't see the similarity

>haha look at me i'm not like the other girls

lmao isn't this bitch like 56% nigger or something

Stop posting this ugly roastie.

I usually hate this shit but this was pretty gud. Well done Venti.

So is she queen of Jow Forums or what?

certainly looks like it

both of these chicks can suck my dick desu

shoeonhead is a nutcase and tears her hair out btw, people call her wigonhead lol

Pretty good video if I don't say so myself. Watch the whole vid, Brit tears into her.
Name one other contender for quuen of Jow Forums that roughed up a transtesticle bloody who attacked her in a NYC park during a protest?

Attached: gaynerdvirgins.jpg (128x116, 7K)

Its been known for ages that Wig is just a basic Jersey thot that larps as an innocent to reel in orbiters. Venti is also an attention whore, but I think that she is at least amusing an it's nice to see Wig called out.

Attached: gurgle.png (1215x1079, 218K)

Then that must mean you can see the similarity and needed to jump to your ethots defense

imagine finding out your daughter is extremely vocal online about being a sub in her relationship with her nutcase boyfriend and finding out they're both fucked in the head?
Do you kill them both at that point?

This guy is... a chubby mess

why does shoe talk about him 24/7

do you people still pay attention to her?
i stopped following her after I realized how the anti-sjw crowd had basically become a clique that would attack anyone outside their group if they weren't friends regardless/despite their positions or the validity of their statements

No

Attached: C7C33A67-65A2-4890-96CA-46587A884B10.png (1024x731, 696K)

Brittani Venti is a titty streamer. She streams video games and shows cleavage. Lonely and/or bored men give her money for doing that. That's about as complicated as it gets.

>Why is the anti-SJW crowd so fucking degenerate?
because they're SJWs. the "anti-SJW skeptic community" (what a name) was formerly known as the "youtube atheist community"

t. former youtube e-celeb

give me the /qrd/ on ArmoredFatchick, why does he wear the belly?

God she is such a try hard. She spent 15 minutes straight using sarcasm in the most cringy way imaginable. Is there any reason to watch these horrible female YouTubers that try and latch onto reactionary politics with their pussy pass? Annoying voice too. Not even good enough for a hate fuck, just never let her on the internet again please.

>chubby mess
No way, he is a builtfat daddy dom uwu. But really, they've been dating for 3 years.

Nobody cared who he was before he put on the mass

>spent 15 minutes straight using sarcasm in the most cringy way imaginable
Fuck outta here, it was more like 15m of roasting and calling out her hypocrisy, she destroyed wigonhead. Just leave wigonhead.

Attached: leave.jpg (650x401, 37K)

if he loses that weight will he die?

>tfw no qt blue eyed mutt gf to burp while we gossip about dumb bitches
It's not fair

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

Hold on a second...

Attached: behead_aydin.jpg (220x258, 12K)

youre a fat cunt now boxxy

This is the opposite of fun

Brittany better represents the Jow Forums demographic

Attached: 1485918753668.png (599x751, 939K)

Let's think about this for a minute...

Attached: aydin_qrd.png (706x160, 14K)

Sounds like the smallest shit bother you.

>t. former youtube e-celeb
>former
how big of a following did you have?

>i stopped following her after I realized how the anti-sjw crowd had basically become a clique that would attack anyone outside their group if they weren't friends regardless/despite their positions or the validity of their statements

I went directly from annoyed/frusterated centrist to far-right nationalist within like 2 weeks when I found this board in 2013

I watched the anti-SJW videos as they were coming out, like shoe/Gavin Mcinnes/Paul Joseph watson but never took them seriously, just thought they were mildly entertaining and good normie content

Then slowly it started being revealed that about 80% of all e-celebs have... like... mental illness or really insane personality flaws.

I still find it weird how so many of them are so fucking weird. I'm a fairly normal/functional guy. and most of the other guys I know are fairly normal and functional. I don't get how so many of them are so insane.

I guess insane people are willing to put their entire lives on the internet as a career though, it probably takes a crazy person to do that

Attached: 1522357862581.jpg (750x680, 41K)

It will be extremely painful.
[spoiler]For Shoe

>reactionary politics
leftypol spotted

Submit to the queen or die by the muttblade

Attached: 0c5937485050117unionsquareantifatrumpfightgallery-jpg-web_gallery.jpg (1200x800, 230K)

I would like to see these evidence please.

>complain about girls getting too much underserved attention
>Is contributing to this attention

Pol in a nutshell. Besides of course spazzing out about "happenings" that are in reality not going to happen instead of doing something useful.

I hardly see anything about her, yet I see totally unrelated posts with Brittany's mocha milkers in the OP multiple times a day.
And she went to Charlottesville. It took a lot of guts for anyone to actually go to that, and Trump's response vindicated the entire event

Attached: 1485917711734.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

y a w n

Aydin is a patrician khazar waifu for only purest of oldfag. Muttney is nu-Jow Forums af sempai.

>I hardly see anything about her, yet I see totally unrelated posts with Brittany's mocha milkers in the OP multiple times a day.
if you post venti as your OP you are guarnateed to get replies

>Jow Forums IS A HIVEMIND

Aydin was a cosplay whore with a crush on Kraut and Tea.

Attached: 1485932173868.jpg (600x1027, 80K)

Justifying a pathetic toastie that does titty streams. Are you people from The_Donald?

i cannot invest anything in these two retards. this video is void of any value. it is just the most boring tripe. not funny, not informational, not cool. only a sacrastic bickering about another old shitsack eceleb. how the fuck are they still relevant? literally who gives them attention? is it millenials?

Ladies, please don't fight. It interferes with the fantasy of you cooperating to please my cock.

>t. apparently one of the last straight males on Jow Forums

This is why we tell girls tits or gtfo. If we don't then they're in here posting catty videos about each other. 14 minutes on some dumb broad that doesn't merit 14 seconds.

are you one of those 3/10 would not bang neckbearders?

Attached: 1514087633807.jpg (1280x848, 636K)

fuck off boomer faggot

>implying brittany isn't just as bad as shoe on that front.
At least Aydin doesn't show off her titties in every vid.

>Not wanting to see a catfight
You call yourself straight?

Attached: 1502556949550.png (596x598, 862K)

BRITTANY PUT BRA ON HEAD

NAO

NAO

NAO

NAO

NAO

NAO!!!!!!!

POST PIC TO TWITTER

Attached: 1510339727954.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

No she just panders to thirsty betas as shamelessly as Lauren Southern

Attached: 1488780665720.jpg (2016x2016, 331K)

Shut the fuck up Genz thotbabby

why are you in this thread wasting your time?

she's still cute tho

Attached: 1515875248547.jpg (564x488, 137K)

The difference is:

Venti was a /b/-tard since the golden-era, so she understands the nihilistic pessemistic chan culture. She's also high-estrogen and has milkies

Southern is a basic-bitch roastie who reposts and spouts "le' funny Jow Forums memes" IRL without really getting it. She's also low-estrogen and is aging at lightspeed

>spending time on Jow Forums is the same as spending time watching some thot streams, saving thot pictures, and continuing the eceleb garbage
Don't you have some toilets to clean
She looks like a transvestite

>mfw anti-venti shill posts ice age meme but she looks fucking adorable

venti blasphemer genocide when?

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

I didn't think it was cringey. I actually liked her delivery. I have never seen any of her videos before this and I doubt I've ever seen a video by shoe either. I'm only aware of them because fags on this Macronesian board of mouse traps post pictures of them. Now I know shoe is mental, and her boyfriend probably has a personality disorder too.

Venti doesn't take herself seriously, though it was funny seeing Roosh rile her up

Attached: 1492844664532.jpg (640x640, 110K)

when girls are wearing the neck bracelet, does that mean you can pretty much just grab them and fuck them

Attached: 1526404718281.jpg (800x1198, 239K)

This.

Attached: 1523068035451.png (487x707, 391K)

What a literal kiddo you are

damm shoe looks gross as fuck when she was younger

Attached: gaymergate.jpg (876x2048, 119K)

Attached: 1525070705036.jpg (411x467, 44K)

how original

>She looks like a transvestite

not with those titays

Attached: 1514510029256.webm (888x500, 2.87M)

yes but only if you look like that male model.
what you must internalize is the simple fact that PHYSIQUE is all that matters. only betacuck bitchboys need $$$$$ to impress girls. you think Pietro Bosselli has to validate himself through status-symbol purchases like luxury car? fuck no. he could get pusy by riding around on a used bicycle.

I don't pay attention to any woman who appear to agree with us and I never have because 100% of them are in it primarily for the attention and money

remember your bible, sir:

"Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection."

with that said, I am more willing to pay attention to a woman if she's living properly. is she white, married and having children? great. is she fucking random dudes, coalburning all the while, and refusing to get married and have children? sounds like a regular thot to me, why would you pay attention to anything she says?

every single one of the "alt right" females are just attention whore thots, name me a single fucking one that's actually married and having kids

k babby

Attached: s.png (1280x720, 505K)

Nasim would have been a great queen of Jow Forums.

But alas, "would have been".

oh my fucking cunting shit look at her, that is insane

>roosh
guy is a total weirdo but he's funny when he triggers roasties

nice rare venti i'll be downloading it if that's okay with you

>needs photoshop to look fuckable
disgusting.
does this nigress always appear so lifeless? do you faggots just love her for her tits? she has zero personality.

Attached: based.gif (202x360, 1.86M)