I wish that were me. A rightful retribution

I wish that were me. A rightful retribution.

Attached: download20190303144903.png (600x600, 218K)

you this user? if so I think its probably because we aren't usually aren't very socially developed or find it hard to make connections. you wanna tell me about larping as a mentally ill girl?

Oh hey, user. Yes that's me. But do you think normies understand each other better? For some reason I doubt that.

I used to larp as a schizophrenic Eastern European girl. I'm sure you've seen my avatar at least once. It was a fun experience. I've learned a bit about people. But in the end it made me a bit depressed and jealous of my own larp. I never imagined how easy it was to get so many beta orbiters.

maybe, but they definitely have something we don't and that makes them better.

oh yea I remember that shit, must have been a weird experience to behold, its frustrating seeing how easy it is just for a woman to do that. Anything that happened in particular that stood out? I tended to ignore most off those threads so only saw a little.

OK Mr. Autism what's the deal?
I'm not gonna bother reading through your shit so just give me the tldr
Also if you want attention do something great. That's what men are made for, not getting instant gratification then working their way to greatness so do the same thing

Attached: this ain't it chief.gif (192x256, 323K)

I suppose they at least don't worry about it too much. So they got that going for themselves.

What stood out for me was how little the truthfulness of my larp was questioned. If only one user asked for a timestamped picture, it would have been the end of me. And yet they never really did. Sure, I was accused of larping or being a trap many times, but it was surprisingly easy to shut those people down. I guess the thirst for redhead schizo pussy is just that strong. I did fuck up a bit in the end and had to come clear before being completely exposed, but still. Had I planned this better, I could have probably continued for a long time.

It's nothing big. I just wish I could strike the jannies one last time.

Yeah I doubt that. I really doubt that you just like doing this to fuck with the jannies. Your posts seem so annoying and you probably don't have a shit posters soul inside of ya

Attached: 1521378241798.png (536x593, 99K)

how did you fuck up? r9k is so desperate and stupid you probably still could have continued doing it.

Not everything I do is about jannies. Just some things. I thought that was pretty clear.
I was being inconsistent with my pics. Got called a trap in the end because I posted a girl with barely any tits, because it was hard to find one that would match the ones I posted before. Maybe I could have continued, but the magic was already lost. I still had a bunch of desperate orbiters on Discord, but I was starting to feel sorry for them.

>started feeling sorry for them
Yeah see you have a lotta empathy which cripples any good shitposter, though I'd rather you keep it
Anyway it would be clear to anyone who bothered to read some nobodies threads day in and day out

Attached: 1520612928999.gif (300x262, 753K)

I know what you mean I kinda feel sorry for them for being that way, but at the same time they are the reason why woman can do that shit in the first place i just hope that most of them are atleast some what self aware. what kind of shit did the discord orbiters do, desperate were they?

Well, I don't consider shitposting my primary motive. I was just blowing off some steam when I went against the jannies.
Yeah. They could be pretty frustrating. Especially with their Discord requests. They were juat super infantuated with me. I'd bait them time and time again and they'd always fall for it. There was one Quebecois named Pierre. A neet with a dream of having an obedient wife and a farm. He spent most of his time trying to convince me how much worth I have to him even though the personality I displayed was absolute dogshit. It's just amazing how much guys are willing to put up with for some puss. He did eventually break though when I said that our children would be subhuman because of my illness haha. That one really hit some nerve.

I might have to give something like that a try, help me get a better perspective of how other people act and to see what its like to hold power like that maybe not on the scale you did it at though, but Id most probably end up feeling too sorry for them and not end up actually going through with it.

Do give it a try. Just don't get too attached. I didn't really plan mine. I didn't even think of making it a girl until halfway through. If you plan it out, you could be quite successful. Just be patient. It takes time for a larp to catch on, so don't rush it too much.

I guess its something I will ll have to think about. What do you mean by getting too attached?

I mean don't let it become more important than your real life. It can consume you. You'll become jealous of it. Yor real life will look grey in comparison.

Tell some more stories. Who else was a memorable bait?

Alright makes sense. Im gonna sleep now maybe I will ll see you in another thread or some shit.

It's hard to remember all of a sudden haha. Some that make me the most joyful are the ones thar all out of nowhere admit that they thought I was a larp at first, but then come to apologize for not believing me and offer me help. That's always a major victory for me. Sometimes I'd also start a regular thread (usually /nightwalk/) and then ''casually'' mention being a girl halfway through. The tone of the thread would change almost instantly. I remember doing this to some very nice Romanian guy. He then started seeking me out because he liked a girl who listens to Burzum. Pretty sweet. I'm not sure if he ever found out I was a larp.
Goodnight.

God, I remember when I used to do this and had a whole collection of various poems, stories, photo, even real life presents. Too bad it eats up so much time and you start to get lost in the larp.
You have no idea how amazing it is to get someone to believe you're not laring, fall in love and then have them see you talking with someone else.

Oh yeah I got that. One guy I spoke on Discord with prohibited me from talking to other orbiters on r9k and got very upset when he saw me still making threads here.

Those anons are the best. I had one person that did the same, so I complied for a few weeks. Then I would brush him off and talk with someone else when I know he's online. I made sure to make it as obvious that it's me as possible. He sent me a book of a post on his feelings, how I was "the one", how I hurt him.

I didn't even respond, just blocked him, so he spent a week writing me messages by making new accounts that spell out "ILoveYou" "SoVeryMUUUch" "pleaseTalktoME" and sending friend requests. Eventually he "doxed" me. Obviously neither my name, age, location or anything was true, so it was hilarious.

It was hard because I had 3 different personas I had to juggle. It was too stressing.

That's hilarious. Too bad I never went to such extremes. But it's also depressing to think that it's how being a female online is like. Sure, all thw orbiters can get annoying, but if you want, finding love and attention is a piece of cake.

>finding love and attention is a piece of cake.
Getting a few months of attention is easy, anything longer is hard. I did a few perfect larps with modified images, I can easily sound like a girl and everything. People just get bored and leave or I break them for laughs.

If you're okay with these short term flings then being a female is perfect. I just think that most males and females do so much stupid shit these days that both hate each other too much and rightfully so. People are disgusting and i'm living proof.

I think if I was an actual attractive female, I could've easily found long-term love here. There were so many guys already willing to marry me despite me being a literal insane person. But you're right, we are disgusting

I can still make a bunch of threads before I'm banned completely again. Can't think of a good topic though.

Attached: Never Fix Anything.png (600x600, 192K)