Worst dating experience Jow Forums?

What is your worst dating experience Jow Forums? Someone that just led you on, being stood up on a date an actual date that went catastrophically bad. What is that dating moment you look back on that just makes you cringe.

Attached: naum3rtdjzj21.jpg (680x680, 98K)

>Date
Fakebot spotted

I've never been on a date and I'm 24. I would say it's over, but it never really began.

Attached: 411px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png (411x599, 153K)

I went on a date with a conservative girl once. It was during the 2016 election and she talked aboit how she idolized Ronald Reagan and how Trump "wasn't really a racist". I skipped out before dessert and let her pay the check, how's that for the free market, stupid roastie?

>Brother says i need to see someone
>Mom says the same
>Dad is dead, he does not care
>Be at work
>Working
>Co-worker, female around mid 20s, wants to have lunch with me
>She says she have found a dinner near our work and she wants to try it out with me, since we have been working together for almost an year and we talk a lot
>Declines the invite because i brought my mre ration to work
>She goes and ask someone else
>Eat my mre alone in the locker room

Could've gone worst, still, my mre was pretty tasty

I dont date. I have literally nothing in common with girls my age, plus i dont need the aggravation.

>MREs are tasty
depends, was it buffalo chicken?

>be me 15
>find out some girl likes me at summer camp
>she tells me to meet her at the bleachers for lunch
>I make it first, just to find a bunch of bigger guys surrounding me, antagonizing me, and women laughing at me for thinking anyone would like me
>Bullying ensues

Not exactly a planned date but definitely the worst experience I've had.

i have no idea, the packaging said it was cooked beef, didn't tasted like it nor looked liked cooked beef. Whatever it was, it tasted good

Attached: Pokemon Beef.png (740x473, 303K)

>Go to bed really late at like 3am
>Get woken up at 6am by dog wanting to go out, can't get back to sleep
>Date at 3pm with girl I've been dying to meet for like a month, we clicked like crazy online and spent the past month literally talking to eachother in phonecalls, on text etc. but hadn't been able to meet up due to several cancellations on both sides. She's insanely beautiful as well.
>Make sure to meet up today no matter what, can't cancel like organised date no.4
>Be absolutely wrecked by 2pm rocks around and know I'm not going to able to properly talk or communicate, so decide to do the one thing that will loosen me up socially, drink a bunch of alcohol and get tipsy
>Get to the meeting place early and start downing vodka shots.
>By the time she gets there I'm pretty fucking wasted, on top of being tired as fuck.
>This means my filter, 100% fucking gone
>Start talking about shit like CIA black sites and interrogation techniques used in the Salt Pit because she brought up that shitty fucking VICE Bush/Cheney movie. Start ranting about how Neocons are going to basically get us killed if Climate Change doesn't kill us off first.
>She goes to the bathroom
>comes back out, says an emergency has come up at home and she needs to go
>Date started with long strong hug from her where she held for like 10 seconds, this ending date hug was like a loose hoverhand pat on the back with one hand.
>End up sobering up walking back to mine, realising what I just did and spent the next 40 minutes walking, sobbing and screaming "FUUUUUUUCK, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

(pic related to basically extremely close to what she looked like)

Attached: 0012-03.jpg (800x1200, 153K)

>Go on date
>it's actually great, we both talk for hours, she's smiling and laughing and touching her hair and maintaining eye contact
>Eventually it has to come to an end, she says she had a fantastic time, I say I did as well, walk her back to her car
>She hugs me and goes
>I'm super pumped, feeling good
>Get home, see message from her
>"Let's just be friends"
>Proceeds to ghost me

I still have no fucking clue what went wrong.

>commie
>doomer

pick 1 retard

>meet cute girl on okcupid
>not sure what she sees in me
>exchange snapchats and send pictures back and forth
>suggest to hang out
>since she doesn't have a car I ride my motorbike to her place which takes me more than an hour
>am infront of her house, instead of ringing the bell I just send her a message
>she doesnt reply so I call her
>doesn't pick it up
>end up blocked on snpachat and whatsapp messenger
>apparently it's not even her house
I am surprised I didn't even get that angry, only sad.
Turns out this instance wouldn't be the last time I get rejected, although less brutal.

Attached: 1493517909872.png (460x460, 185K)

I had this happening to me aswell.
My guess is you were just one of many guys she was currently dating and the competition was better than you.
They don't care about broken hearts.

that paints a good picture of me now and in the past, only im a way worse piece of shit now

what happened afterwards?
it's never too late, especially if you never tried

Oh the story goes on, so she actually does message me after the date, says it was weird and depressing but she liked it and we should meet up again sometime. I apologise and explained why I spouted such stupid depressing shit and I would love to go on another date, we organise going to a musical singalong thing.

Few days later get "I'm super busy with my life atm and don't really want a relationship, lets just be friends", I reply back "Yeah I know you're moving house and everything now, so I understand, but I also understand what lets just be friends means so, I wish you the best and I hope you found or find what you are looking for, good luck", she responds "no, I really am just busy and want us to be friends, I love our conversations and you're really wonderful to talk too, I'm just so busy atm".
I'm like "yeah okay, if you're serious then, lets just be friends for now and see where this takes us, I'll give you some space for now though since you're moving, when you're done moving, send me a message and we'll go to the musical singalong", she's like "sure I will! thanks for being so understanding!"

A month later, I go to a gig at a local bar and I see her sitting on a couch, start walking up to her and suddenly chad comes up and puts his arm around her and puts down drinks for them both, she notices me, looks away, I do a 180 and then the worst thing happens, friends are like "fuck where is there to sit?" I'm like "Over there pointing on the complete other side of the venue" they're like "nah lets sit over here" on the couch right next to her and chad. It's literally her, chad, me, my friends. I felt like total fucking shit and I kept catching her looking at me as well. Went home eventually and deleted her from my Whatsapp, that happened probably like 2 weeks ago.

Attached: sweet-lady-in-red-marit-slowly-steps-in-the-nude-and-poses-by-the-fireplace-03.jpg (682x1024, 106K)

non-robot detected

get out n9rmie

You made the right choice. Never date coworkers.

>32 year old
>Didn't get laid until 28

Honestly I found what was holding me back were my retard autist nerd loser friends and they were rubbing off on me and fucking over my social skills insane amounts, they would also purposely sabotage me (and eachother) if anyone tried to pick up in a club or whatever just out of spite and jealousy.
I joined dance classes, made a new friendship group, found my social skills improving and eventually got laid out of it. I'm 32, but honestly socially probably at the level of maybe a 16-18 year old. My old friends really stunted my development and basically made me lose my 20s.

Yep and roommates.

I think a girl liked me 2 years ago when I was 18.
Saw her often in classes, I asked her out, told me she was studying a lot and couldn't make time, and I should ask her again in like 2 weeks ,I asked her again and again over the span of 6-8 months, not connecting with her in any way in the meanwhile, just believed so hard in the dream that she would actually become my gf, I didn't let my anxiety take over me, every small mistake or blunder was excused in some way or other to keep the future fantasy alive, just keeping my brain deluded, Creating a sort of "self" ideal I emulated to stay zen.

not really a date, but my worst "date" experience was when I saw her on a date, a guy with long hair, smoked cigarettes (which I detested but i am a firm addict to now), was into skating or some shit like that, in my mind he did not deserve her, I was in love with my fantasy, I stayed as cool as I could, hiding my emotions.

I took a good walk through town then, as away from people as I could, just burst, cried, sat on a bridge just fucking crying, when I realized how much my procrastination fucked me again, I called a friend, he took pity on me, that helped a bit to share. Then I just kept walking for hours, Then to the Centre, where I just happen to see them,she was leaving and going home, luckily she didn't see me, I had promised myself I'd stop being stupid, but I just stayed there, watching her walk away from a distance, and then observed the guy hanging out with his friends.

I think I bent my mind and perception so many times then,that one more screw must have gone loose in my head.

>Go on date with girl
>Her fucking Ex and some of her friends are at the same cafe of all fucking days and time.
>She goes over and talks to them for a few minutes
>I just feel awkward as shit
>she comes back and continues our date
>I see him and them just looking at me non-fucking stop throughout the date.

It really threw me off and made me really fucking anxious. The date of course didn't lead to anything or go anywhere because I was borderline on the edge of an anxiety attack because of them just staring me down from behind her the entire fucking time.