Trannies ruin Jow Forums not a second, but a THIRD time

>Trannies ruin Jow Forums not a second, but a THIRD time

Just ban these mentally ill retards

Attached: trump.jpg (1080x1440, 224K)

frogposters should also be banned for their fagging up of boards as well.

frogposters have been here since forever please gtfo newfag

Attached: 1534217433269.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Ban the trannies,
Ban the froggies,
Ban the incels,
Let only the WIZARDS survive.

>Frogposters should-

Nah, gtfo and kys tranny scum

Daily reminder that anyone who hates frogposters is just a redditor desperately trying to fit in with "le contrarian Jow Forums culture".

Attached: 900.jpg (480x360, 33K)

wrong. found the nuchanner

we need rules to save the board

they move pol trash ehre everyday

Attached: 1535869765368.jpg (720x960, 111K)

All the tranny, faggot and female threads have been bumped to page 10. Whoever did this clearly wasnt a tranny.

Xir, you're in the wrong thread, wrong website and wrong fucking planet

Just ban the jannies at this point. The don't fucking do shit. Just because they do it for free doesn't mean they should be allowed to slack off this much wtf.

>donald glumpf meme
>frog posters are normal

And the cycle continues. Except you cancerfags will never have the dignitu of being a newfag. Just some reddit tier nu9k immitatioj ripoff of a ripoff

>Everything I don't like is cancer

Fuck off old man, go die in a ditch or something

what exactly did that raid have to do with trannies

the discord trannie wants attention, he openly say he hates Jow Forums and his goal in life is to recruit more trannies to his cause

anyone who thinks frogposters are normal have just proven themselves to be trumpfags - therefore newfags.

frogposters were rare before trumps election campaign.

>frogposters were rare before trumps election campaign.
lel no they weren't. Pepe was an old meme long before 2016, which you would know if you were actually here back then
to get back on topic though, yeah trannies and incels should be banned, but this will never happen because the mods are tranny SJWs who hate this board and want people here to suffer

it was a meme then, but it wasnt being used every hour of the day, all over the internet. you ight see it a couple of times a day, but that was it.

this is me driving my car into you trannies

Attached: 1541730820905.jpg (447x324, 33K)

you kidding me? people were posting frogs here all the time. the trannies are much newer though, there were always some but not the hordes there are now, and they weren't recruiting or spreading propaganda

Attached: 1401048570119.jpg (500x321, 79K)

good since that would kill you and the tranny, would solve 2 of the problems with this board