Tell me your problems

Subject.
Tell me your problems.

Attached: 1273892739172378173123712373123791738213787371974958405056590.jpg (863x870, 110K)

I'm an anxious wreck and I'm severely depressed :(

What makes you anxious the most?

Answer me you anxious cunt.

Can't find a gf. Just recently got blocked by a girl in my uni and her friends for texting her that I wanted to kiss her when drunk. I think I'm too forward with women but I don't know where to find girls without it being hookups

i wanna be a cute twink but im not ccute nor a twink
please help i just wanna love myself

Attached: 1550135442164.jpg (1024x669, 40K)

>I think I'm too forward with women
No such thing. Just tone it down a bit. Being forward is good.
If you want to find a proper woman, then go where you would want your woman to go. If you go to the club you will find whores. If you don't want whores, why are you at a club?

You'll be fine.

You are a man. Don't be cute or a twink. Lift weights and stop being a faggot.

You'll be fine.

>stop being a faggot
i literally cant
im a short manlet i can never be anything other than a cute twink ;-;

WHERE ELSE CAN I FIND WOMEN CHAD?

>im a short manlet
Why does this bother you?
Womens opinions are worthless.
Men don't care you are short.

Tell me why this bothers you.

Where would you like your woman to go?
If you marry a women who likes to go out and get drunk and fuck randoms, this is what she will do when you find her.
If you marry a woman who, for example, has a hobby or book club or something, then you can expect that interest to continue.

The point is: Go where you want your woman to be. If you go to a degenerate shithole, expect to find degenerate shithole women (easy fucks, bad for keeps).
I met my wife via friends at a dinner party, to clarify. Social settings at homes are much better for meeting women because if they are invited to these things, they need at least some sort of personality. You don't need a personality in a club/bar/pub, because nobody really "talks" they just shout over the music and drink.

Take this on board and it will help you.

>The point is: Go where you want your woman to be.

Women who aren't at clubs or bars are hiding in their apartments and offices and spend as little time in places as possible in places where it's socially acceptable to talk to them.

>and spend as little time in places as possible in places where it's socially acceptable to talk to them.
They have friends. They socialize.
Don't get me wrong, you're partly right. If a good woman is locked away in her apartment all day and never leaves, of course you can't find her.
However, this does not mean that the dating game is as shit as it seems.
Is it in an absolute state for finding a good one? Yes, absolutely. If I was a young man still and in the dating pool I'd be as annoyed as you are (you are entirely justified to be annoyed at the state of things), however you can still go after the ones that are putting themselves out there.
Non degenerate women (I swear they exist) are just as eager to find a proper man to settle with as you are to settle with them. I would even argue the ball is in your court on the grounds that they have a clock ticking away at them every second of every day reminding them they're on a time limit.

You can do this, my man.

Thanks Chad. Maybe I'll join a society at my uni. It's a little late now though...

Attached: fan-art-spongebob-squarepants-11537089-300-311.jpg (300x311, 44K)

What's your thoughts on Tinder Chad?

>Maybe I'll join a society at my uni
Go for it. You're in one of the most social times of your life. This is the time to start making connections and friends.
Don't do it for women though. Your male friends will always be more important and reliable than female friends or conquests.

Good for when you are young to go through a few women and develop your confidence and a correct amount of ego.
However, if you are a weak willed person, you will never stop. Like most men I can say I've "overdone" it in the pussy game, and let me tell you there is nothing good about it. Oh sure your ego will be massive, you're THE MAN because you fucked some easy skanks a few times a week. Hell you'll even brag to your friends (who are also doing it, and just waiting for their turn to brag), but you'll come to learn that if being a slut is self destructive for women, it is also for men.

Use it to practice, get a few notches on your belt, but dont delay finding a proper life partner over easy pussy.

I'm ready for death and I'm only 20. I feel like I'm 150. How am I supposed to live 60 more years???

All due respect lad, you're barely an adult. You're still very much working out who you are and your place in the world.
Every single man alive on this planet has had the "I don't care phase". Every single one of us.
There is nothing wrong with you. You've just got to get some focus.
What are your goals? What do you want?
You'll have no idea until you've lived a bit more and seen what you like and what you don't.

And 20 feeling 150? My man, wait until you're mid thirties. That's where the fun begins, trust me.

How would I go about asking out a girl from my class just to get to know her? Is texting weird to ask to hang out over coffee weird?

It depends. What real life interactions you had with her so far and how long have you known her?
If you've not had a bit of bravado and interest from day 1, you'll need to double it up now to make it clear what your intentions are.

I'm about to break up with my girlfriend, she's my first, we've been together for 4 months but she's been very distant for the last 2 months and sometimes I wonder if she's seeing someone else.
I would like to move on immediatly afterwards but I'll keep seeing her everyday for a few months because we study at the same place. Everyday she's laughing with other people in front of me and I fear the day when I see her with another guy, don't know how I'd react.

>Everyday she's laughing with other people in front of me and I fear the day when I see her with another guy, don't know how I'd react.
You'll feel horrible. This is unavoidable.
But I promise you, you've had one girl, the rest will be even easier. You've jumped that first hurdle.

Do it. If you're not happy, or even worse paranoid about her, this has to happen.
But when you feel sad, or you've been a week without getting laid and start to feel DIR (dick induced regret), just remember that other women will be easier now. You know what you're doing.

Best get it over with, but be as civil as possible. That way if she chimps out, she's the bad guy, not you.

I'm 25 and I'm still trying to finish college. I have one more semester left but my attendance is so shit. I work till midnight and then have to get up early for classes. I got arrested last semester and I am going through the court shit for that. I also have a prosthetic and recently it's been giving me blisters cuz I didn't wear my liner right and every step is excruciating pain. On Tuesdays I have back to back four our biology labs and one of the professors is some dude from Texas who takes this shit super seriously. I emailed him yesterday saying I couldn't make it to class. He just responds with the amount of lecture and labs I've missed so far. I don't know why it's bothering me so bad and sending me into a spiral about my entire life. I've been making an effort to turn my school around and I even got a summer job locked down for my intended career field. I just fucking hate school so god damn much and I just wish all I had to deal with was work and money instead of all of this gay academic shit. It's like every step forward I take I get blown the fuck out 30 ft back. I hate my life and I don't see it ever getting better or having a future. Nevertheless I continue on and try to make it better because what the fuck else I'm going to do. Meanwhile I pray I die in my sleep every night and I unironically get excited and RELIEVED at the thought of getting nuked in WW3 or something.

Attached: 1531597120111.jpg (1439x1102, 514K)

>I got arrested last semester and I am going through the court shit for that.
For?

> I also have a prosthetic and recently it's been giving me blisters cuz I didn't wear my liner right and every step is excruciating pain.
What kind? If you don't mind saying. As in a missing foot?

About the rest of your post.
I'm not going to pretend I know how bad you have it. I'm not you. But what I can tell you is that if you complete your education (poor attendance or not) then you will have it easier on the other side.
You're suffering now to have it easier later.
One more semester, right? You can do this. A semester where you're from is about 15 weeks, yeah? You can absolutely power through. Just focus on the goal. Do whatever you need to do to make this work, but power through.
I've also had periods of my life with a horrible schedule, so here is the best advice I can give.
- Try and keep a regular sleeping pattern. 6 hours minimum. I wont treat you like a kid and tell you to stop lurking Jow Forums at night instead of sleeping, but I would remind you that your mental state will be better if you're rested.
- Eat a fucking breakfast. Even if its a low calorie breakfast bar. Never run on empty. You are a machine and need fuel.
- If you can't attend a class, do as you've done and inform your teacher. You've already been a decent lad so far, continue to do so.

I promise you, if you tough out this 15 weeks, when it's done and your schedule free's up you will feel 10x better and all the weight will be lifted. This is your trial. Don't pussy out of it, commit to it. Get it done and finished and be a better man on the other side.

Sleep properly (as best you're able).
Don't run on empty (breakfast).
Be respectful (as you have been).
You can do this. Tough it out. Its 3 or 4 months, you can absolutely do this.
Just remind yourself "All the free time when I finish education". Just keep that in your mind. Even if you replace it with something else, it'll be your CHOICE to do so

>socially awkward
>Asperger's
>trouble with eye contact
>creepy smile
>large nose/brow
>not an inherently weak but still relatively weak chin (Asperger's macrocephaly makes the ratio from forehead to chin look like shit)
>literally shake and feel uneasy in public
>have restless legs, can't stand still (always leaning on one leg)
>wide hips
>rounded shoulders
>weak (bended) spine and arched back
>high instep and below average length feet for height
>hirsutism everywhere on body and yet balding (in early 20s, really dark brown hair)
>weird gene mix of Mediterranean and Germanic/Celtic
>intelligent enough to do any type of study unless it involves doing presentations (still always feel uneasy in classes, like any other public space)
>disciplined enough to hold any type of job unless I'd be required to be too social
>work out quite a bit and do sports but either bodyfat is too high and I look skinnyfat and muscles barely appear or bodyfat is (for my bodytype) correct or too low and you can see my wide hips; no V-taper even though I have decent pecks, visible sixpack, really strong and wide thighs and calves

>>socially awkward
This can be overcome.
>>Asperger's
This can be overcome.
>>trouble with eye contact
When I was young, me too. But it can be overcome.
>>creepy smile
Embrace it. Throw in a cheeky wink. Its your smile.
>>large nose/brow
So?
>>not an inherently weak but still relatively weak chin (Asperger's macrocephaly makes the ratio from forehead to chin look like shit)
So?
>>literally shake and feel uneasy in public
Good strat here: Wiggle your toes inside your shoes. It'll kill your desire to fidget, but still let you release some tension.
>>have restless legs, can't stand still (always leaning on one leg)
See above.
>>wide hips
Lift weights. Get in better shape.
>>rounded shoulders
See above.
>>weak (bended) spine and arched back
Not a doctor, but perhaps consider getting it looked at properly.
>>high instep and below average length feet for height
So?
>>hirsutism everywhere on body and yet balding (in early 20s, really dark brown hair)
Shave it all off, or have it ultra short. Embrace it, don't be a bald cunt who hides it.
>>weird gene mix of Mediterranean and Germanic/Celtic
So? Those are both fine.
>>intelligent enough to do any type of study unless it involves doing presentations (still always feel uneasy in classes, like any other public space)
So you're smart? Well you've already got a bonus over me.
>>disciplined enough to hold any type of job unless I'd be required to be too social
Most people are like this, relax. Nobody likes to be social with customers all day, trust me.
>>work out quite a bit and do sports but either bodyfat is too high and I look skinnyfat and muscles barely appear or bodyfat is (for my bodytype) correct or too low and you can see my wide hips; no V-taper even though I have decent pecks, visible sixpack, really strong and wide thighs and calves
Actively diet along with your training.
Calorie counting only. No meme diets. Get your body fat down while continuing to build muscle and strength.

1/2

You dont have a single problem that cannot be fixed.
You're smart enough to notice these issues with yourself. You're not some sad cunt giving it the old "DUDE I'M PERFECT BUT GIRLS DONT LIKE ME" shit I always read here.
To yourself, list the flaws in order of importance. Start fixing the shit that matters the least and work your way up to the most important ones.

I absolutely promise you that you have nothing that cannot be overcome. You're nowhere near as bad as you think. I have no reason to lie to you, if you were a hopeless fuck I'd be giving you some sympathy not advice, trust me.

thanks bro. I mean I still have one more semester after finishing this one, but it's all just the same. I'm a cunt hair away from being free of this. I'm just burnt out and tired of being stressed but I know if I give up now it'll be more difficult in the future. I mean worse case I retake a class big whoop. But yeah I won't give up.

As for the leg, I'm a below the knee amputee. I actually did it on purpose because I had a birth deformity with my leg and it was causing all kinds of issues. I had it amputated to improve my life and to do what I want to do. The blister bullshit sucks but it's better than arthritis, height discrepancy, and being club shaped. It's just tough when shit happens and I have to eat shit from work and school when I skip out due to complications. I only had this done last year so I'm still recovering and adjusting.

Oh and I got arrested because I hit some bong hits and took some shots and got pulled over by the one cop with a personal crusade against weed. Spent the night in the slammer because he really wanted me to. I cooperated and did the best I could with the field sobriety test, told him I got a prosthetic so some actions will be difficult. I even blew under the limit. Anyways he lied on the report and said I didn't count out loud, keep my arms down, do the test right, blah blah so he locked me up lol. Good news is I'm a good boi with no record and my lawyer suspects he can plead down to disorderly conduct and a fine which I'll take.

I don't know what to do rn with life, my dad passed, broke up with girl and I failed college due to my mourning. I sit at college for fuck all, and I have no one to live for.

I kinda just wanna get purpose ig

(cont.)
>massive anxiety (should have already been apparent)
>depressed, not even suicidal but just feel completely hollow
>incredibly naive; meet new people, some of whom are genuinely nice people, who then introduce me to others; doesn't take long for one of the more confident guys to start talking shit about me and fucking with me (while pretending to be amicable), end up spending my shit on them; the few good guys in the group logically do nothing about it or just laugh along just thinking it's funny; deny that their confident friend does this to me, tell me I should 'just be more confident'
>it's literally always gone that way with the people above, unless I'm more assertive in which case they lose any value in having me in their presence since I won't be chipping in money for food, beer, drugs, etc. like when I'm not assertive and fucking with me is the only enjoyable thing I'm for when I'm with them
>if I start avoiding the ones that disrespect me it gets weird for the ones that do (generally) respect me for shit like playing music and just hanging out one on one
>my only other friends are gigantic autists just like me, all in the same predicament more or less
>incredibly pale skin with coarse dark hair; if I grow a beard it looks disgusting, if I do a close shave it at least looks clean but still disgusting because you can see black stubble dots everywhere (both combine terribly with Norwood 3-tier hairline)

Where do you work, chad? Or learn

>Oh and I got arrested because I hit some bong hits and took some shots and got pulled over by the one cop with a personal crusade against weed

Right, tough love time, my man.
You're a fucking idiot. And I really mean that. You need to stop being a fucking degenerate and get your shit together.
You're a man now, you're not a child. I'm also against weed but I'm not enough of a tryhard to start spewing my hatred for it, however this does not give you free license to DUDE WEED AND DRIVE like a fucking moron.

You're not a dumb shit, you know what you did was wrong. Don't paint the cop as somebody with a grudge, fucking nobody likes drink drivers. I'd have done the exact same thing to you.
You're a man now. It's time to act like it. Being a little bitch and making excuses is for women and children. If you're going to be drinking or doing weed, take a taxi to your destination and grab one home.
>but bro thats like expensive and difficult lol
So is your upcoming court case and time spent in jail, I assume.

Don't do it for me or because I told you too, do it for yourself. We all like a drink from time to time, sure, but it takes a special kind of moron to get behind the wheel when you're not fit to do so. You're an adult and you have a reputation to keep. You wouldn't marry a woman who's sucked 50 cocks and made herself a shit tier woman, so don't be a drunken idiot and make yourself a shit tier man.

Purpose is not something you find, despite what the god damn hippies will tell you.
Purpose is something you create.
For me, personally, I found my purpose when I decided I wanted to stop being an idiot screwing women constantly and wanted to be a father. This one aspect and change of mindset motivated me to get a better job and find a wife. A few kids later and decade or two and I'm a happier man for it.

Purpose is what you create. You don't find it.
What is your end game? You must want something. You don't have to take the traditional route like I did, you can do whatever you want with your life.

>end up spending my shit on them
Don't drop money on people ever, tbqh.
If somebody asks you for a drink, you make sure they've got you one first. Stay even with people, but don't put them in debt to you when you can't enforce it.

Do not use money with people. People turn into animals for money.

Holy shit based as fuck

Thanks Chad.

>socially awkward
>Asperger's
>trouble with eye contact
>This can be overcome.
How? I still believe if I had some type of training in it or whatever I could improve it, but none of that shit exists.

I'll try wiggling my toes, never tried that, and I'll go to the doctor or PT or something to see if it's my posture (fixable) or just genes (have to compensate).

What kind of workout would you recommend for all things related to improving posture and getting a more athletic shape (fix rounded shoulders, compensate for wide hips, etc.)? As I said I have decently sized biceps, a sixpack (weak, but still) so I do already workout but none of what I do fixes it.

And what would you say for diet? I make sure to eat protein rich (relatively, vs. carbs), enough calories for my age/sex (even generally 100 or 200 above), etc. and fruit and vegetables and shit. It's been ages since I'm on good bodyfat but I don't really get any massive gains; there's definition but my bones (n.b. ribs, pelvis, clavicle) still stick out.

I wanna move out of my country, live somewhere nice in America, settle with a girl and live a life where I just kinda do what I want to at a moment's notice. No restrictions such as kids etc, but I do want someone to do it all together with.

It's not even just that I spend a lot on/for them. Another example is I let them stay at my place and repeatedly make it all a mess. Again if I'm assertive on that they know how to make me feel like shit for it.

They also do this thing where they talk shit about me in third person, e.g. they'll say something negative about 'Robert' out loud out of nowhere but it's all about me. If I ask them who X person is they'll be vague about it and go right back to it. When this shit happened to me when I was 13 it would be considered bullying, but back then I would have just sucker punched them and beat them up. If this happens when you're 23 it no longer feels like bullying but being treated like a naive retard. How to deal with this? Again I'd avoid the ones who do this if it wasn't for the fact that there's one guy in the bunch who I genuinely think is cool but he's friends with them.

You're 100% right. I forgot to mention that since then I totally quit weed and alcohol. Despite weed becoming legal in my state. I'm trying to improve my life and get a decent job so I just stopped all together. I wasn't a total weedbro before but I'm done with it all the same.

>but none of that shit exists.
Yes it does. I'm not a doctor at all, but I had some behaviour issues growing up (although it was a different time, so i was mainly told to just stop fucking about).

The socially awkward bit depends on what you mean. How do you think you are awkward?
The Aspergers is really more a therapist route. However, if you don't go this route, just try and pay attention to people when you're out and about. See how they speak, or act, and mimic it until it becomes how YOU act.
(Don't mimic accents, for Christ sakes).
The eye contact thing you can work on by making sure to look people in the eyes when speaking to them when buying something at a store. That's how I worked on it. Now I look everyone in the eye and get annoyed if somebody wont make eye contact with me. It can absolutely be overcome. If I can do it, you can do it.

>What kind of workout would you recommend for all things related to improving posture and getting a more athletic shape
Do you have access to a gym, or will this be a home workout? I can give you some guidance on both.
However, with whatever I say to your answer, the best advice I can give is go to Jow Forums and read the sticky (and then leave straight away before they try and turn you gay).

Diet = Calorie Counting.
Need to lose weight? 1500 calories a day, and not a single one more.
Want to build muscle? Then eat a fuck ton, but make sure its good clean food. No sugary shit, no wasted fats.

Best part of my post is to go to Jow Forums.
Trust me, the sticky has some good shit. It helped me, and I'm much older than you.

>I just kinda do what I want to at a moment's notice
When you're not at work.
Want a nice house and a woman? You'll need money and work.
So, lets focus on that first. When you move to America you'll need a visa to stay and some sort of job lined up. What are you trained in, what can you do? What are you doing right now work wise?

If you want a top tier woman, you need to be a top tier man. Every man can do this.
You need to build yourself into one. So lets start with work. Give me the quick rundown.

>and repeatedly make it all a mess.
Then when everyone wakes up, you'll be standing there (dont watch them sleep or anything creepy, lol) with a bag in hand saying "we're gonna clear up before everyone heads off"

Its your house. You're the leader. If they're good people, they'll help you tidy up and it becomes a group effort, if they refuse kick them out and tell them to fuck off.

Do not associate with shit people.

>Again if I'm assertive on that they know how to make me feel like shit for it.
Do the method above I spoke about. If they get cunty, drop them, find new friends. You don't need to be somebodys bitch and maid for any reason ever.

Chad. Please help me. How do I LOOK like you and get worshipped for my beauty and power ??

Attached: WIN_20190306_15_50_15_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>I forgot to mention that since then I totally quit weed and alcohol.
Oh.
Well.
Now I feel bad.
That said, you've clearly got a good head on your shoulders if you worked this out yourself and didn't need to be told.
I've seen so many people with potential destroy themselves on the whole booze/weed culture. Its designed to keep you passive and upset. Good for you, my man.

I'm older and a bit out of shape, truth be told. I looked much better when I was younger and was more active at the gym. So any advice I give you comes with a big fat warning of "Don't get old and lazy, your body wont tolerate that shit"

Regular activity. Do the gym at least a few times a week, and really push yourself. Set new goals. Run a mile on the treadmill today? Ok, do 1.1 miles next time (but never make the time limit less, let it happen naturally).
Low impact training is the best method for this.
Then, you'll want to do weights as well. I cannot stress how good lifting is for your mind and body.

its all good in the hood. it's what i had to tell myself after fucking up. it's necessary advice and i have friends myself that just lost in that neverending weed cloud. they seem content with their life at least on the outside. but i personally just can't live like that.

Hahaha you stupid LARPer look at the FUCKING PICTURE

I am a 100% pureblood chad you retard Im FUCKING with you

Attached: WIN_20190304_11_06_57_Pro_2.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>The socially awkward bit depends on what you mean. How do you think you are awkward?
Like I said:
>little to no eye contact
>don't dare to smile or laugh because it looks and sounds retarded (of course I do laugh, but it feels awkward, and because I'm shaking and anxious I make awkward movements with my head; can't confirm this but it comes from self-reflection)
>don't feel like I ever say or respond to people in a way that makes them genuinely interested in me
>speak inarticulately, again because I think my own facial mimicry and mouth movements look retarded; talk under my own breath; also feel like I have an annoying, unconfident voice (low yet squeaky)

I could go to a gym and have in the past, but quit because I felt awkward on my own and when I have to wait for other niggas to leave the machine/they're waiting for me to be done. I do everything at home now; 45 min. workout 2-3x week. I also go swimming once a week (about 30 lengths in an 82 ft. pool). I could probably go back to the gym now that I'm in better shape but I wouldn't know what to do. I'll check out the sticky on Jow Forums.

I'll also try the store eye contact thing.

As for shaving, I have the money to get it all laser removed but have long been put off from the idea in thinking it wouldn't make me better anyways. Should I just do it?

>they seem content with their life
They're not. But they lack the balls to admit to themselves that their state is their own fault. Too many people fall victim to ego and need to blame somebody or something else for their problems. Especially if they made the problem themselves. Admit they're wrong? Noooo. Can't do that. Gotta have that ego nice and big because I'm a big adult now.

Well this turned into a vent very quickly, lol.

You're in a dark bedroom alone.

>but quit because I felt awkward on my own
You are a man. You are there to train. Put your headphones in and just do your thing. You are not there to impress anybody or make friends.

That said, you have a home routine, which also works. Try and keep your work outs at 3 times a week instead of 2. Apart from that, the swimming is a top tier method of getting some cardio in. Try and get some weights in and you're all set, my man.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think it has to do with selfishness and pursuit of self gratification above all else. Certain personality types can't exist perpetually in the mindset and some are totally fine with it. Not even that they're happy with themselves about it, but the shame and internalization isn't enough to motivate change. I still have a long ways to go and many more problems to fix but I'm at least giving it a shot. It's tempting to just smoke it up again and live the typical minimum wage life sometimes but I know I would always regret it and have it bug me like a splinter in my brain.

>but I know I would always regret it and have it bug me like a splinter in my brain.
Because you're meant to do better than that.

Dubs confirm.
You're meant to be better, my man.

Yo Chad, will you be back here again? How can we call you? Is there a Chad-Signal we can shine into the clouds?
I feel like you're the type of bro a lot of people here need in their lives from time to time, myself included

I'll keep the trip and make the occasional thread. Beyond that I find trip users to be annoying attention whores and I have no desire to act like one.

Thanks, Chad. You know even if this was all a joke and you're just doing this to cope or troll, it's still good advice and after this post I'm going to start trying even harder than I already was and won't let anything demoralize me.

Attached: i have given up.jpg (480x480, 22K)

It's hardly a cope, as I've already said I'm out of shape and old now. And I'm not sure how sitting down with you fellas and talking is a troll.
I'm being legit with all of this. I've not seen a single one of you that can't improve or be happy.

I've been reclusive to other people, even my relatives and parents since childhood. I don't know how to speak normally before relying on riddles to make people more confused and internally hoping they can crack it so they can understand me more. I can't feel bad or empathize with everyone including myself, I felt desensitized to most emotions (This made me aware of it because I didn't visited my sister once who was always hospitalized from her consistent suicidal actions, which made her really pissed off). I felt frustrated when people are mentioning about my problems. I Have daily routines for fitness, but I still feel bored of it. I treat food as something to consume for nourishment rather than something to enjoy. I tried cutting skin all over my body to see if it could break my irrationality and feel alive again yet it didn't other than making myself very cold. I don't feel like killing myself, but at the end of the day I really feel like an empty husk of my former self

How do I regain my humanity back?

Attached: Alcohol.jpg (500x359, 228K)

>from her consistent suicidal actions
This will sound brutal, but
not visiting her every single time she does this does not make you a bad person. It means you're noticing a pattern and opting out.
I certainly don't think less of you for this.
>I felt frustrated when people are mentioning about my problems.
A very human reaction. One you should overcome, but its very normal. Don't stress this one.
> but I still feel bored of it.
And yet you still do it. Dedication. This is good.
>I treat food as something to consume for nourishment rather than something to enjoy.
... but that's exactly what its for.
Find me one person who "loves food" that you'd swap bodies with.
> I tried cutting skin all over my body to see if it could break my irrationality and feel alive again yet it didn't other than making myself very cold. I don't feel like killing myself, but at the end of the day I really feel like an empty husk of my former self
Are you on any meds? I've heard something similar to this from another user who later revealed he was on some meds for mental issues.

Besides all that, the way you write it feels like you don't like yourself very much. Which is fine, not everyone does, I'd even say most people don't. But what you've listed is not an unbeatable problem. You clearly have willpower and a proper discipline to work out and not get addicted to sugary food and such.

But back to the main point. Meds, you on any?

Psychiatrist is still deciding if I should be taking meds or not because I feel like she's like treating my claims as whiffing bullshit.
>But that's exactly what it's for
What I meant is that I don't fill me belly to the recommended nutrients I should be taking daily. Doctor advised me to eat at least 3 meals a day yet I persist on eating at least once a day and that one meal barely reaches half of an average sized meal. If I go for 2 or beyond meals, I feel visibly sick and start to throw up in the middle of the night. I hypothesize for my lack of eating when I was young and my body adapted to that lifestyle choice.
>Are you on any meds? I've heard something similar to this from another user who later revealed he was on some meds for mental issues.
No, at least not yet. I just feel very bored and tired.

I don't really like talking about my problems that much because most of the ones I try to seek help just go for the technical direct answer and just move on to the next person that has a technically worse situation than I do. While they are right in every aspect. I can't seem to convince myself to do the things they suggest. I have a feeling I'm treating life as a game of "You owe me, I owe you".

Oh. Well the bored and tired bit comes from the lack of food, for starters. Getting that under control needs to be priority one.
Start your morning with just a small low calorie breakfast bar. This whole "One meal a day" shit is likely the root of a lot of your issues.
Then have your normal meal a day. You're now eating at least twice, and not running in empty until you eat.

I am 99% sure that all of this stems from your lack of food. I would also suggest taking some vitamins to keep yourself properly topped up if you dont eat enough.

>I can't seem to convince myself to do the things they suggest.
Nobody is going to do it for you. You're the captain of this ship. You've seen the iceberg disaster that is your diet, its down to you to fix it and get it sorted.
This is on you. Nobody else is making you avoid fixing this.

I'm off lads.
Don't worry so much about being liked, or nice, or kind. Worry about being strong. Everything else can be fixed if you're in control of yourself.

Take it easy.

Thanks for some advice, Chad.
Have a great day.

Hey dude, aren't you the one who give 'supreme gentleman' advices to men?

I need some money but I think it may involve having to go with a woman I really, really have zero interest in and want nothing to do with.

I am stuck in ottermode, chad. How do i get swoll?

>Tell me your problems.
How to overcome urge to procrastinate?

Dude you've been trying really fuckin hard despite major setbacks. Major respect to you my dude.

How does the Chad do it?
Specifically speaking, I'm talking about PMs with girls. Despite having friendly polite contacts with girls, the second I am interested in one in particular I spill all the spaghetti.
I overthink messages, they end up being too long and contrived or too short and aseptic. Borking, akward, wandering and uninteresting.
My sperg ass just can't handle it, while I know chads all over can ride that line between playful and flirty with no problem at all, and usually get more results.
This typically ends in Chads getting what they want in the span of a couple of days, whereas it takes me a week to alienate myself from any girl I'm trying to chat up.
How the fuck do the Chads do it?

Seconding this question if Chad or any Chad Acolytes are still on the board right now

Seriously she's disgusting as fuck but I need money. What do I do?

working makes me miserable. i was NEET for a while, and i was so happy, i regained the will to live

now i'm back wageslaving and it's totally miserable. every morning when that alarm goes off, blaring in my face, i just want to die

by the time i get home, i'm exhausted. i have no desire to do anything. i have no idea what the fuck to spend my money on, i just sleep most of the entire weekend

i am just saving all of my money in the hopes that my parents die when i hit 30-35, and i can just retire for good and move into their house

i am a programmer, and doing this for work has made me hate programming. it makes me physically sick to even think about doing this shit for fun anymore, when it used to give me joy

i am a very passionate and self-motivated individual, but the things i want to do aren't going to make me any money. i have no energy to pursue my hobbies because of wageslaving

fuck

Man I wish I dumped my ex before it got as bad as it did

Get into something artistic so you have something productive to look forward to

>Get into something artistic
like what? i don't have an artistic bone in my body. i think i have some degree of aspergers. my handwriting isn't really even legible

>so you have something productive to look forward to
art doesn't really seem like something "productive" to me. for fun, i do write non-fiction articles. i can't even read fiction, it's just boring ... you don't learn anything

I'm too traumatized and as a result i can't form any sort of healthy relationship with anyone, i don't know what friendship really is, i don't know how it is to talk with someone that truly understands you, people like me are either dead or in mental institutions, i'm not really atttractive and i'm kinda ugly, without my anxiety and my depression i would be a hollow shell, my father describes me as a monster just because i was born and he's probably not wrong

Ever tried a sport user? Doesn't have to physically intensive, just something that keeps you energized and motivated.

>Ever tried a sport user?
my parents forced me to do sports the entire time i was in school. so, basically, from age 5-6 to 18, i did sports. never cared for them

now i go to the gym. not many sports to do when it's dark out (by the time i get home from work, sun's already going down)

so i lift weights, it's the most effective and time-efficient method of exercise

I am a very quiet guy, I like being quiet and I usually only talk if I have something to tell somebody. But I feel like I cannot connect with new people like that, I feel like I am boring to them because I'll usually sit and listen.

Someone here basically said here last week that I'm his girlfriend from that point on. How valid is that statement? I was (am?) single before that.