That's it. I failed the driver test today. It's the last straw

That's it. I failed the driver test today. It's the last straw.
>I suck at driving
>I suck at everything I try
>dropped out of many schools
>drank all loans
>nothing intrests me
>no motivation to study, seek a job, anything

I'm useless to the world. My capabilities and potential are limited, like I was retarded or something, but I am not. I'm just soft, sensitive, weak boy who dreams of power and fantasies. So pitiful. I seek meaning for my life but can't even find any place for myself in the world. All the little setbacks, misfortunes hurt me so bad I start hating myself again and crawl back to my NEETcave to drink and self-pity myself to sleep.

Attached: 1549603164394.jpg (236x354, 18K)

You're just making bad choices. Life is just a series of challenges and you are a sum of your actions and nothing more. Getting into some kind of introspective death spiral is useless. Break the cycle and do something positive. Success breeds success. All of the memes written about by men thousands of years ago are true.

The driving test isn't shit. You have no real problems, dude. Your life is simple as fuck. First world problems. Go practice and you'll get it eventually. It's seriously fucking nothing.

It's okay user, I only got my drivers license on my 3rd try hang in there :)

I failed my drivers test 5 times but I got it the 6th try anyway, despite massive stress

Each try costs 200e and more practice is 80e/h. I will never afford 3rd try. It has already costed me around 1500e and I was incredibly disappointed hence I'm drunk now.

love me some thiccies

Attached: 1551409710798.jpg (368x640, 67K)

>Life is just a series of challenges and you are a sum of your actions and nothing more.
Modern biology, genetics, chemistry, sociology, and psychology disagree. Shit advice is shit.

>Modern biology, genetics, chemistry, sociology, and psychology disagree. Shit advice is shit.
yeah, man, you're real deep and what you said totally contradicts my point

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (480x608, 104K)

>OP finds out he is asian

>fatties
ftfy

i see no issues with that

Attached: 1409315864984.jpg (425x425, 150K)

Relax you melodramatic fag, not sure in what shithole country you live in but in mine driver's school or whatever often make you fail on purpose to extract as much money as possible from you.

Where you at user? Considering getting some nose coffe tomorrow

>Where you at user? Considering getting some nose coffe tomorrow
posted in the wrong thread but I'm in the midwestern US
what's nose coffee, user?

good old fashioned cut to shit coke my man

white boi cant handle thickness lmao, back to ur lolis you pedo

Attached: 1545001722728.jpg (500x667, 28K)

You're either a gay faggot or a pedophile. I bet you like little boys in drag.

Honestly man I never thought I'd pass my driver's test ever and I did. I did fail the first time but even 10 years later I still feel like I am a shit driver who got lucky.

My advice is keep retaking it and just be patient with it. They may get annoyed that you're slow as shit, but it's better to be a cautious driver than reckless. Also a lot of the times its location. Might be easier to take the test in a slower paced city or if you can't do that, just start practicing around the dmv to familiarize yourself with the region.

As far as motivation is concern, that shit is an illusion. There's no motivation that will ever come and if you just wait for it to come, then you'll be stuck while everyone moves forward. Just move forward even if it's retardedly slow. An example would be like reading. I hate reading and don't have the patience for it. Don't have the motivation.. But let's say I read one page a day. It's nothing but it'll add up and by the end you would have accomplished it without putting that strain on yourself. It works the saving money, diet and work life. Little steps so long as you move forward. Just know shit won't change if you wait for motivation and feeling of worth to come

what the fuck. this is it. this is the perfect female body.

Not liking this fucking monstrocity is a sign of being mentally healthy.

Driving is the simplest thing, how can you possibly fail that many times? Women get licenses for fucks sake mate.

It's like you're describing me with everything you said, also living the same situations, I felt much better knowing you're with me for some reason.

lmoa I almost failed mine but still managed to pass. How can you seriously fail that shit nigga

if you are gonna be a NEET just off yourself

Attached: 1540779049412s.jpg (249x223, 5K)

>I'm useless to the world
Become web-dev, they're just as useless nowadays

Manual or auto? Nyghy

if you keep having pity parties your life will turn into one

Take it out on the world user
Kill them all

Just drive without one until you are good. It can be done in countryside if you are scared of getting pulled over. Also having a sibling with a license with you will help. Everyone in my slav country gets license this way.

Yeah, depression will do that to you. I'll let you know if I cure it myself
Also, as an ex-cheerleader, she'd almost immediately be kicked off for being too fat. Unless you live in the most hick-ass podunk area in the world.

Attached: 1537646145142.png (800x600, 262K)

You gotta really make sure you stop at those stop signs.

shut the fuck up chad thundercock

Shit. I thought your ass was gonna theaten to become an hero.
Last thing we need is another incel killing theirselves on this board. One more and theyll shut this shit down.

>lmoa I almost failed mine but still managed to pass

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

i failed the first time only because i couldn't parallel park. 2nd time i passed it

failed mine twice, barely failed the third time but the tester guy felt bad and passed me anyways

Attached: cagepic.jpg (1524x941, 211K)

I failed at it twice and I don't even remember doing it a third time but I have a license and drive for work and its awesome :D